Completed: 4 Blood Moons (All occurring on special Jewish holidays)
- Passover: April 15, 2014
- Tabernacles: October 8, 2014
- Passover: April 4, 2015
- Tabernacles: September 28, 2015
Completed: August 18, 2017 Total Solar Eclipse of the United States (next total solar eclipse is in 7 years)
Completed: September 23, 2017 ‘great sign in heaven’.
Completed: January 31, 2018 Super Blue Blood Moon. January’s super blue blood moon was the last time viewers were treated to the rare sight, which combined a super moon, blood moon and blue moon. A rare Super Blue Blood Moon (Jan. 31, 2018). While this was the first time in over 150 years that this particular type of eclipse has happened in the U.S., Americans can look forward to another “blood moon” eclipse coming on Jan. 21, 2019.
Completed: July 27, 2018 Super Blood Moon. The July 2018 total lunar eclipse will be the LONGEST of the century, astronomers have revealed ahead of the July full moon. (Largest of the 21st Century). The July 2018 Blood Moon and total lunar eclipse will outshine every other eclipse to take place between the years 2001 and 2100. The eclipse will last one hour and 43 minutes – nearly 40 minutes longer than the January 31 Super Blue Blood Moon combo. From start to finish, the moon takes nearly four hours to cross the Earth’s dark umbral shadow. During the eclipse, when the moon passes through the shadow cast by Earth, the moon will take on a deep red to orange colour rather than completely disappear from sight. This bizarre effect known as Rayleigh scattering filters out bands of green and violet light in the atmosphere during an eclipse.
Pending: January 21, 2019 Super Blood Moon.
Pending: April 8, 2024 Total Solar Eclipse of the United States (7 years between both total solar eclipses).
Pending: September 7-8, 2025, NEOM Babylon. Total Lunar Blood Moon eclipse.
Pending: August 2, 2027 NEOM Babylon. Total Solar eclipse.
Total solar eclipse over NEOM Babylon, the city powered by solar energy.
- There is only ‘one’ (1) total solar eclipse over the next twenty (20) years, August 2nd, 2027, that totally covers the NEOM Babylon footprint AND the beast’s ten nation confederacy (Europe). (NASA).
- For over a period of almost 150 years, there will be only ‘one’ (1) total solar eclipse over the NEOM Babylon footprint on August 2, 2027.
- Could August 2, 2027, be the date of Rev. 16:10? … “And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat (capital) of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain.” (Emphasis added). Why would they “gnaw their tongues for pain?” Everything dependent on solar energy would cease!!! Mobility, entertainment, manufacturing, commerce, etc. The city would come a total and utter standstill and everything would be inoperable.
Pending: December 31, 2028 NEOM Babylon. Total Lunar blood Moon eclipse.