- The Rapture / Harpazo (great disappearance) of the true Christian Church (people).
- The Offer of Salvation.
- The Great Warning.
- Five-fold Sins Resulting in Men’s Eternal Damnation.
“Uh, What happened?” “Where did my spouse go?” “Most of my co-workers didn’t show up for work early this morning, and are missing. Some of the other company departments are also missing groups of people. Bosses are running around trying to get ahold of folks. They need people asap or the production line is going to be shut down and the GM is really going to be pissed.” “My brother hasn’t returned my texts, he NEVER forgets to reply to my texts. I can’t get him on the phone, I’ve been leaving him phone messages all day. He has muscular dystrophy and can’t leave his apartment.” “I’m hearing other people also say that all kinds of people are missing.” “The six o’clock news had a headline story about the strange disappearance of a lot of people.”
“No one knows anything, the government isn’t saying anything yet … there is supposed be a formal announcement from the White House tomorrow morning. Some are joking that the North Koreans launched an EMP blast and wasted a bunch of our folks. Others are semi-seriously saying that the Commies launched a super-virus in the U.S. that is slowly disintegrating people who come into contact with it. It must be some kind of airborne infectious disease that eats flesh. The talking-heads on talk shows and the conspiracy theorist nut-jobs are saying it was the first alien invasion, of many to come, and that the martians are systematically and strategically taking certain people out from around the world. The stock market crashed Big-Time, and dropped close to 10,000 points. The computers had to halt trading or the market would have free-fallen to the bottom. The world stock markets and currency exchanges are going ballistic. No one know’s what the hell is going on. I have lost over 50% of my 401(K), and if the losses stick, I will have to work ten more years or longer before I can retire.”
“Some of the really, really old folks interviewed on TV are mumbling something about ‘Armygidgeon’ or something like that …. I have no idea what that is or what that means. Maybe it has something to do with the heat we have been having. It’s been near 100 degrees now, for almost two weeks. Must be something to do with global warming. My A.C. bill is going to be astronomical. The volcanoes in Hawaii are blowing up and spewing stuff everywhere. Maybe that is causing all the heat? Stuff is happening in the earth around Yellowstone national park and in places throughout California.”
“Really weird stuff is being reported. In additon to all kinds of people missing, there is now a report, coming out of the Middle East that says there was a big earthquake, a big hole opened up and some really, really big dude walked out of the hole. The locals are going nuts. The local religeous leader says this guy is some kind of messenger from God or “mahdi-messiah”, whatever that means. Really?”
“Uh, I’m scared, really scared. What happened to all these people? I can’t get ahold of my daughter and my best friend. The stuff being reported on the news channels is really freaking me out. My folks are in their mid-70’s and were supposed to come over for dinner, they NEVER miss dinner. They are supposed to watch the kids while we go to a basketball game. I can’t get ahold of them, it’s like they just disappeared. Maybe they forgot and went to their social club instead. I’m sure they are OK. I’ll try calling them again in the morning.”
…. Do any of these comments sound like you?
Everyone is scrambling to try to figure out what happened. All sorts of ideas and theories are being thrown around by the media. Except the one that is the truth, and the one that no one wants to seriously consider or to believe could actually happen. Virtually everyone in the Western world (who is not a Christian) believes this possibility to be a hoax, prepostorous – at best, a fairytale, myth, impossible in this day an age, a lie created by the church to give people a false sense of hope, on and on an on…
The Rapture or Harpazo (Greek) of the Christian Church on earth.
People who might have heard of this or have a partial understanding of it, will puzzle over this possibility with a sense of confusion and dread. Some people will realize they are stuck on earth and some of their loved ones have ‘disappeared.’ Other people with a greater understanding of what the great disappearance implies will suddenly be terrified because they have an idea of what is going to come shortly (Tribulation and Great Tribulation as stated in the Bible’s book of Revelation).
You ask, “What is the Rapture or Harpazo of the Christian Church? I can’t find the term in any Bible, is this something made up? Can you tell me, briefly, the Who, What, Why, When, Where and How of this thing called a Rapture”?
The Rapture / Harpazo (great disappearance) of the true Christian Church (people):
- What: The Rapture (Harpazo in Greek) is a term used to describe a supernatural event with several outcomes, promised by Christ, that will happen at unique moment in space and time to a specific group of people, prior to a horrific period of time on earth known as The Tribulation and Great Tribulation period.
- Who: Jesus Christ made this promise to ALL true Christians throughout history – past, present and future. These people are the true believers in Christ through their salvation of forgiveness of sins by Jesus Christ, from the shedding of his blood and resurrection. In a nutshell, all people who truly believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ and have asked for forgiveness of their sins are considered saved or redeemed. These people, regardless of nationality, creed, language, tribe, race are all part of what Christ consider’s to be his Church (the Bride of Christ). These people believe in Christ, what he did for them, and he is who he says he is. These people include those who are already dead (in Christ) and those who are still alive (in Christ). Yes, you read that correctly.
- Where: The supernatural dissappearance occurs throughout the entire world simultaneously. Yes, you read that correctly. It happens so fast (“in the twinkling of an eye”). In streets, businesses, shopping malls, fields, highways, homes, buses, movie theaters … anywhere people are. This happening or occurance is not limited to any particular place or location. It happens throughout the entire earth, regardless of where people might actually be. Because it happens so fast, no one will see it. Someone could be standing in front of you and talking to you, and all of a sudden they are just gone. Yes, I agree with you. That is hard to believe.
- When: The Bible (word of God) indicates that this supernatural occurance or disappearance will occur sometime prior to the Tribulation or Great Tribulation period (written about in the Bible’s book of Revelation – the last book in the Bible). “No one knows the day nor the hour”. A specific time or date is not known. HOWEVER, the Bible provides many verses that talk about the ‘season’ of the Rapture. There will be events taking place on earth in nature, between nations, between men, rampant lawlessness, wars, and threats of wars, extreme trouble in the middleast and in Israel/Jeruslaem, and so on. This Rapture takes place when all these chaotic and troublesome things start converging … happening all at one. Yes, these things have happened in the past. But what makes these all point to the Rapture of his Church is the intensity, frequency, devastation, size and scope of these things… and happening all at once.
- Why: At its foundation, the Rapture is a promise made by Christ that his Church will be spared the horrific tribulation that will shortly arrive on the earth. The promise is that simple. Those people who believe(d) in Christ and what he did for them, in antiquity, in the present and in the future before the Tribulation starts, are rescued from or spared from having to go through “the great testing and trial by fire of men on earth.” The coming Tribulation and Great Tribulation is that horrific and devastating upon the earth, that God (through his Son, Jesus Christ) spares those who believe in and belong to Jesus Christ.
- How: This is a supernatural event that happens extemely quickly. Some have suggested it occurs in one 100th of a second. Christ does not literally set foot on the earth, however, he is in the clouds and calls his people up. No one knows the physics or process of how this can happen. How this happens, does not matter. What does matter is that Christ’s people (dead and alive) are called up.
Q: Where is all this stuff in the Bible, I want to read it for myself and not take your word for it. I have been lied to in the past!
A: Good question and fair enough. I don’t’ blame you for wanting to figure this out for yourself!
Biblical support for a Rapture / Harpazo of the true Christian Church (Bride of Christ), prior to the onset of the Tribulation or Great Tribulation period. Bolded is emphasis added or highlighted.
… “ But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come.” (1 Cor. 15:35).
… “ So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption; It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.” (1 Cor. 42-44).
… “In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And wither I go ye know, and the way ye know.” (John 14:2-4).
… ”Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.” (Isaiah 26:20).
… “And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.” (1 John 2:28).
… “ For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ; Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.” (Phil. 3:20-21)
… “ Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.” (1 John 3:2).
… “And as we have borne the image of the earthly, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.” (1 Cor. 49-54).
… “But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.” (1 Thess. 4:13-18).
… “And he shall send his angels with a great sound of trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.” (Matt. 24:31). (Emphasis added).
… “Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.” (Matt. 24:40-42). (Emphasis added).
… “And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.” (Rev. 12: 1-5).
… “Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true saying of God.” (Rev. 19:7-9).
… “And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on earth.” (Rev. 5:9-10).
… “ Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ.” (Titus 2:13).
… “For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.” (2 Tim. 4:6-8).
… “And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.” (Thess. 1:10).
… “For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thess. 5:9).
… “The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgement to be punished:” (Peter 2:9).
… “Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.” (Rev. 3:10).
The Offer of Salvation:
Yes, you can be saved in the terrible times that will occur on the earth. You must;
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
- Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
… “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
… “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
… “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
- Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
… ”That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
- Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
- … “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
- … “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
- … “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
- … “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.“ (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
- … “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
- … “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
- … “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
- … “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
- … “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
- … “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
- … “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
- … “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
With the perilous time known as the Tribulation and Great Tribulation, comes a very dire warning for those who want to be saved.
The Great Warning:
… “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimestone in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascendath up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosover receiveth the mark of his name.” (Rev. 14:9-11).
Why is God so Intense and Emphatic in Issuing the Three (3) Verse – The Great Warning?
Five-fold Sins Resulting in Men’s Eternal Damnation:
- Worship the beast. (6X). (Rev. 13:4, 13:8, 13:12, 14:9, 14:11)
- Worship the beast’s image. (6X). (Rev. 13:14, 13:15, 14:9, 14:11, 16:2, 19:20)
- Take the beast’s mark. (6X). (Rev. 13:16, 13:17, 14:9, 14:11, 16:2, 19:20)
- Take the beast’s number. (2X). (Rev. 13:17, 13:18)
- Take the beast’s name. (2X). (Rev. 13:17, 14:11)
There are a total of eighteen (18) verses that indicate the eternal sins of damnation that result from worshipping the beast, worshipping his image and taking his mark of identification. Three (3) denotes God’s emphasis and intensity x six (6) denotes the evil number of man = 18, or 6+6+6 = 18, or 666 … “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six Hundred and threescore and six (666).” (Rev. 13:18). (Emphasis added). Worshipping the beast, his image and taking his mark are the eternal sins that men commit during the Tribulation.
There are a total of ten (10) combined references of evil men taking the beast’s mark, number or name. These three descriptions are synonymous with being identified with (or belonging) to the beast and his system. Ten (10) denotes God’s allness or physical completeness regarding things on earth. These ten references indicate man’s complete earthly evilness and damnation resulting from taking either the mark, number of name of the beast and his kingdom. These men are so deceived and evil, that they not only allow themselves to worship the beast and his fake image, but they allow themselves to be physically branded or marked in order to be identified with the beast. Evil men obtain this mark, number or name so they can also participate in the global economy in terms of buying and selling. They have to be identified as having this mark, number or name, physically evident on either their right hand or forehead, in order to be allowed to execute a purchasing or selling transaction. Once evil men worship the beast, his image and take his mark (or number, name, they are damned.
There are three verses regarding a very specific, powerful and clear angelic warning given to men on earth, to NOT worship the beast, or his image, or take his mark (name, number). Three (3) denotes God’s emphasis and intensity.
… “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.” (Rev. 14:9, 14:10, 14:11) (Emphasis added). Twice (2) the message is directed at men. The angel repeats himself indicating that the message is for men and what behavior is judged eternally sinful (for ever and ever). Men who worship the beast, his image and take his mark will;
- Experience God’s wrath.
- God’s wrath will not be diluted, or held back, but given in full strength.
- They will be thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone for torment.
- There torment will be forever and ever (eternity).
- Their torment will be witnessed by holy angels.
- Their torment will take place in the presence of the Lamb.
- They will have no rest day or night, forever and ever (eternity).
There are seven (7) specific results that stem from men worshipping the beast, his image and taking his mark (name or number). Seven (7) denotes God’s divinely determined completeness as to his purpose or plan. Eternal punishment in the lake of fire and brimstone, day and night is the strongest wrath that God gives evil men (and Satan, beast/antichrist and false prophet). There is a specific mention that this torment takes place in the presence of the Lamb. These men, while in their torment, will see or consciously be aware of the existence or presence of Jesus Christ. This will provide added pain, anguish and misery since they will be painfully made aware of the choice of their decisions (to worship the beast, his image and take his mark). They were warned not to do what they did. The Bible gives plenty of examples of the glory that is given to those who did NOT take worship the beast, his image or take his mark. Yet, despite the angelic warning … despite the 3 ½ year testimony of two witness and prophets … despite the witnessing of Tribulation Saints … despite the flying angel who proclaimed the gospel of Jesus Christ … evil men still chose to worship the beast, his image and to take his mark, name or number. They choose to ignore the messages, the warnings, and the testimonies. And now, they are in the lake of fire and brimstone, and will have to pay the price for their evil decision(s), for eternity. They see Jesus Christ, and have become painfully aware of what they could have had through Jesus Christ and instead, they chose the false, empty promises of Satan by worshipping the beast, his image and taking his mark, name or number. Their extreme bitterness and woeful regret will emotionally torment them for eternity, in addition to the physical pain, suffering and torment that they will experience in the lake of fire for eternity. Through their decision to follow Satan, God gave them exactly what they wanted. They did not want anything to do with Jesus Christ, who paid for their sins with his own blood. As such, God gave them over to Satan, since it was their decision and what they desired while they were physically alive on earth. These evil men did everything humanly possible to ignore warnings, to blaspheme god, to ignore the gospel of Jesus Christ, and instead accepted and believed in lies, worshipped Satan, the beast and his image. Evil men even went so far as to physically defile their bodies (flesh) by taking the branding (mark, number or name) of the beast. All of these actions and behaviors enabled evil men to give themselves totally and wholeheartedly over to Satan through his system of the beast/antichrist and the false prophet.
There are two visions describing what John the Apostle saw, regarding men who were overcomers (them that had gotten victory) by NOT worshipping the beast, his image or taking his mark, number or name).
… “And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgements are made manifest.” (Rev. 15:2, 15:3, 15:4). (Emphasis added).
… “And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.” (Rev. 20:4). (Emphasis added).
Men who do NOT worship the beast, his image and take his mark are described as;
- They are in heaven (stand on a sea of glass).
- They have harps of God.
- They sing praises and worship Jesus Christ for their salvation.
- They acknowledge that God’s judgements came to pass.
- They are given thrones upon which they sit upon.
- They are given judgement.
- They live and reign with Christ for a thousand years.
There are seven (7) specific results that stem from men NOT worshipping the beast, his image and taking his mark (name or number). Seven (7) denotes God’s divinely determined completeness as to his purpose or plan. These blessings or glories are the complete opposite of what awaits those men who DID worship the beast, his image and took his mark, name, number.
- The righteous are in heaven for eternity versus evil men who are in the lake of fire and brimstone for eternity.
- The righteous are joyful and play harps versus evil men who are bitter, resentful, angry, tormented, cry and wail in anguish.
- The righteous sing the praise of and worship Jesus Christ versus evil men who once praised and worshipped Satan (through the beast, his image and in taking his mark).
- Righteous men acknowledge that what God said would come to pass, in fact did come to pass (made manifest) versus evil men who ignored and rejected warnings, the gospel and testimonies of the truth.
- The righteous are given thrones in heaven versus evil men who are drowning in torment in the lake of fire.
- The righteous are given judgement versus evil men who are judged.
- The righteous live and reign with Christ verses evil men who die and fall with Satan.
The avoidance of doing these five (5) eternal sins is one of the most important themes, in the entire book of Revelation. Men must avoid doing these things, literally at all costs. Even to the point of being beheaded or martyred. Men’s eternal destinies depend on it. Worshipping the beast, his image and taking his mark, name or number result in eternal damnation. There is no way of sugar coating or downplaying this reality.
By taking the beast’s mark, name or number, men in essence have signed their name on the dotted line in blood, in regards to giving their utmost allegiance to Satan, through the beast/antichrist/man of sin. They have completely, unequivocably given themselves over to evil via their mind, heart, body and soul. They have even allowed their flesh to be modified to reflect their satanic status. There is nothing worse that a man can do than WILLINGLY give himself over to Satan. God gives men freewill and a choice. At this point, Jesus Christ can’t provide salvation to lost men. They have made their choice. They chose Satan over Christ. They chose to ignore Christ’s offer of salvation. Christ does NOT force himself on anyone who does not want him, or his offer of free forgiveness of sins through Him, and the shedding of his blood and resurrection. God created man in his image. Men are described as imagers of God. Once man worships the beast, his image and takes his name, number or mark; the body, soul, mind and heart are completely defiled and no longer reflect God’s reflected glory in man. Instead, the evilness of Satan is reflected in the evil men who ignore the angel’s dire warning. There is a major difference between receiving a mark (branding) by the beast/antichrist versus receiving a seal of ownership by God in the forehead. God reserves the forehead on a man for his seal of ownership. A true seal of God’s ownership is spiritual and placed in the forehead of those redeemed by Christ. Conversely, once the beast/antichrist has put a mark/branding on the outside/surface of the forehead, that person is given over to Satan and becomes his property (for future slaughter). This duality between satanic markings and holy sealings in foreheads is very real and denotes a person’s status to angels, to Satan and to God/Christ. Once evil men do the exact things that they are warned not to do, they have forfeited Christ’s offer of salvation, for eternity. The mark of the beast and the seal of God denote a man’s status for eternity from the Tribulation.
Conversely, the Tribulation Saints are those strong and redeemed people in Christ who heed the angel’s warnings and don’t take the mark of the beast, or worship him or his image. Many passages throughout the book of Revelation indicate the glorious future, in eternity, of these redeemed men of Christ who did NOT cave into the beast’s system. They accepted the gospel, they accepted Christ for who he is, they acceptance the forgiveness of their sins through Christ’s shedding of blood and resurrection. They did NOT worship the beast. They did NOT worship the beast’s image. They did NOT take his mark. They did NOT take his number. They did NOT take his name. They did NOT allow their flesh to be defiled. They did NOT believe the lies and deceit spoken of by the beast and his false prophet or religious leader. However, their redemption came with a great personal price of martyrdom in the form of beheading when they refused to withdraw their belief in Christ at the hands of the beast’s persecution. Pray that you will be strong enough to withstand the beast’s persecution.
God isn’t joking or kidding around when He issues a warning. Men are warned not to cross a line, for their own good. Do they listen? Do they obay? Do they take the warning seriously? These warnings are so serious because they have eternal consequences.
For those ‘left behind’ we pray that you will be comforted in knowing that something great and glorious has happened to your spouse, children, family members and friends. We pray that you will not be deceived and believe the lies that are being fanned around the world through the media. We pray that you will understand and accept the truth of what happened, and what is going to happen. We pray that you will recognize the beast and false religious leader for who they are, the most vile, evil, lying and deceitful men who have ever walked this earth. They are here for your destruction. Plain and Simple. Literally, don’t believe anything they say. Lastly, and most importantly, we pray that you will accept the offer of salvation from Jesus Christ (the Lamb), through his forgiveness of your sins and shedding of blood, and resurrection. The offer and your response to it is the most important decision you will make in life, and has eternal consequences. For either glory or eternal damnation. Which will you choose? Do not make the mistake of downplaying, discounting, ignorning, postponing or discrediting Christ’s offer.
… “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.” (John 3:15).
…”For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16).
… “For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.” (John 3:17)
We pray that you will make the right and correct choice and accept Christ’s offer of salvation, and that you will be strengthened to understand and withstand all the evil, lies and deceit that the beast and his system throws at you. I cannot overstate that you must withstand the beast and his rampant evil at all costs.