Paul Rolland | Night Watchman | Night Watchman Ministries | Neom Babylon – The (5) Beast’s Seat or ‘Great City’
WARNING; NEOM BABYLON, THE (7) ‘BEAST’S SEAT’ SERIES: The Seven ‘Scarlet and (7) Purple’ Mountains that the ‘Beast’ Sits Upon. Mt. (7) Sinai being the TALLEST of the Seven. (777)
Five-fold Reference to Seven (7) Heads:
- “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.” (Rev. 12:3).
- “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.” (Rev. 13:1).
- “So he carried me away in the spirt into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:3).
- “And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth here, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:7).
- “And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.” (Rev. 17:9).
Commentary: Verse 17:9 clears up the symbolism of the “seven heads.” Crowns = Mountains. They are the seven (7) mountains where Babylon resides, sits or rests upon. These are individual mountains. These are mountains and not hills. Physical Babylon city rests nestled within seven (7) physical, geographic mountains. There are many verses in chapter 18 (15, 17, 19 and 21) which indicate that Babylon city is also within easy eyesight of sea(s) or ocean(s). As indicated, physical Babylon city rests within 7 (seven) mountains in close proximity to sea routes. ‘Scarlet and Purple’ is in reference to the color of these mountains due to the volcanic mineral content within the rocks.
“The Seven Crowns or Mountains of NEOM Babylon”
|Peak||Height (m)||Nearest City||Coordinates|
|Jabal Al-Lawz||2,549||Tabuk||28°39’16”N 35°18’18”E|
|Jabal Al Qalom||2,367||Tabuk||28°35’45”N 35°20’03”E|
|Jabal Maqla||2,326||Tabuk||28°59’67”N 35°33’54”E|
|Jabal Ad-Dubbagh||2,315||Dhuba||27°51’38”N 35°44’22”E|
|Jabal Harb||1,962||Dhuba||27°57’39”N 35°39’27”E|
|Jabal Huwad||1,832||Tabuk||28°28’15”N 35°34’27”E|
|Jabal Shar||1,784||Dhuba||27°38’52”N 35°44’32”E|
- The Midian Mountains are a range that extends from the Northwest of NEOM to the Southeast of NEOM, directly through the center of NEOM’s geographical footprint.
- Jabal Al-Lawz, is the central-most point (and highest mountain) in NEOM and of the Midian Mountains.
- Jabal Al-Lawz, the highest mountain sits at apx. 2,500 meters.
- The Christ angle (from the great pyramid of Giza in Egypt) points directly to (and through) Bethlehem (birth place of Christ) and to (and through) the mountain known as Jabal Al Lawz in the MIDDLE of NEOM Babylon (birth place of the Antichrist?). Both Bethlehem and Jabal Al Lawz sit on EXACTLY the same point of longitude (35.2 East)
- Bethlehem (in Israel) latitude and longitude = 31°70’53”N 35°19’36”E
- Jabal Al Lawz (in NEOM Babylon) latitude and longitude = 28°39’16”N 35°18’18”E
- ALL seven (7) mountains of NEOM Babylon sit EXACTLY on the 35° latitude and form a straight line pointing North AND intersecting Bethlehem (birthplace of Christ) at 35°.
- Jabal Al-Lawz is debated as being the original Mt. Sinai of Biblical antiquity. Galatians 4:25 . . . “Mount Sinai in Arabia.” (Exodus 19:2, 19:11, 19:18, 19:20, 19:23, 24:16, 31:18, 34:2, 34:4, 34:29, 34:32, Leviticus 7:38, 25:1, 26:46, 27:34, Numbers 3:1, 28:6, Deuteronomy 33:2, Judges 5:5, Nehemiah 9:13, Galatians 4:24).
- Is it an ironic coincidence that this mountain is the largest mountain in all of NEOM?
Seven (7)-fold (7) References to the great city of Babylon:
- “And (7) there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is (7) fallen, is fallen, that great city, because (7) she made all nations drink of the (7) wine of the wrath of her fornication.” (Rev. 14:8). (7777)
- “And the woman (7) which thou sawest is that great city, which (7) reigneth over the kings of the earth.” (Rev. 17:18). (77)
- “Standing afar (7) off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas (7) that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For (7) in one hour is thy judgement come.” (Rev. 18:10). (777)
- “And saying, Alas, alas that (7) great city, that was clothed in fine (7) linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked (7) with gold, and precious stones, and pearls.” (Rev. 18:16). (777)
- “And cried when (7) they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What (7) city is like unto this great city!” (Rev. 18:18). (77)
- (6) “And they cast dust ontheir (7) heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, (7) Alas, alas that great city, wherein were (7) made rich all that had ships in (7) the sea by reason of her costliness! For (7) in one hour is she made desolate.” (Rev. 18:19). (77777) 5×7
- “And a (7) mighty angel took up a stone like (7) a great millstone, and cast it into (7) the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall (7) that great city Babylon be thrown down, and (7) shall be found no more at all.” (Rev. 18:21). (77777) 5×7. Five (‘5’) is God’s Divine Number denoting Satanic/Allah’s ‘INFLUENCE OR BEHAVIOR’ over Evil Man or Man’kind. In this case, the TRUE GOD (FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT) is referring to the ‘Great City’ of MEN, NEOM BABYLON. Seven (‘7’) is God’s Divine Number denoting His ‘Perfect Completion to His Plan or Purpose’ and also His ‘TRUTH OR TRUTHFULNESS.’
Commentary: “great city” is a descriptive reference for the physical city of Babylon. This is not a descriptive reference to Mystery Religion Babylon. Babylon City is described as “great” (not in a positive sense, but in a negative sense) because of what the city does throughout the earth during the Tribulation. It serves as a home-base for the Mystery Religion of Babylon. It serves as the capital for the Babylon kingdom. The city is decked out in massive, earthly wealth and material splendor.
The glory of Jesus Christ or God is not found anywhere in Babylon City. Worship of Jesus Christ and God is not found anywhere in the city. The city is home to all sorts of foul, evil/unclean spirits and likewise men. As far as the values of evil men, the great city of Babylon has it all. Everything evil can be found in Babylon City, the “great city.” Nonetheless, Babylon City is crushed within one hour during the Day of the Lord’s return. A massive, worldwide earthquake splits this city into three parts.
The destruction so great and consuming, that smoke of her burning can be seen many miles away at sea. Businessmen and merchants don’t want to go anywhere near the “great city” because they are afraid that they might receive the same fate due to association. They lament, because their best customer just got hammered and their gravy train has ended. Thus, their profits and gain have so ended. So much for the “great city.” It was quickly thrown away and destroyed just like a giant mill-stone thrown into the sea. Never to be found again.
Great Wealth and Riches
Seven-fold Luxuries of Babylon City:
- Luxury metals and stones (fine gold, silver, precious stones, pearls). (Rev. 18:12)
- Luxury clothing (fine linens, silks, color dyes). (Rev. 18:12)
- Luxury building materials (precious woods, ivory, brass, iron, marble). (Rev. 18:12)
- Luxury produce (exquisite herbs, fragrances, ointments, wine, oil, flour, wheat). (Rev. 18:13)
- Luxury meat products / animals (beasts, sheep, horses).(Rev. 18:13)
- Luxury cars and transportation (chariots). (Rev. 18:13)
- Human slave trade and sex-trafficking (slaves and souls of men). (Rev. 18:13)
Commentary: This looks like today’s shopping list of the rich and famous, and of the political and financial elite of the world. I believe this is everything materialistic that is generally valued around the world today (and in the future). There is nothing mundane, routine or common among these delicacies. Babylon is built on luxurious living and is the center of worldwide trade of these items and merchandise.
These things are literally brought into Babylon by the ship loads (Rev. 18:17-19), “For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off.” These items are considered luxurious because they are extremely expensive! (Rev. 18:19, “the great city was made rich by all the ships of the sea by reason of her costliness.”) The people in Babylon are extremely materialistic and glorify themselves through their wealth, but are spiritually evil and bankrupt.
Demand for luxury items is so great that merchants of the earth have become wealthy themselves by providing these luxuries (Rev. 18:3, “and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.” Both supply (merchants) and demand (people in Babylon) worship the created things and not God, the Creator.
The worship of and reliance on luxury items plays right into the hands of the mystery religion of Babylon (Mystery Babylon).Keep in mind that all these players (merchants and Babylon citizens), all have the mark of the beast and his system. They are allowed to sell and buy through the complicity and authority of the antichrist’s economic machinations via having the mark. Hypothetically speaking, I wouldn’t be surprised if the wealthy in Babylon view the antichrist’s mark as a luxury brand symbol or something equivalent. Sad, very sad (understatement).
Interestingly, there is a parallel condemnation of wealth and materialism regarding the church of Laodicea (Rev. 3:14-22). During the time when John received the Revelation of Jesus Christ, Laodicea was a leading banking center, and known for manufacturing garments made from a soft, black wool. Additionally, Laodicea was also home to a famous medical school that specialized in the treatment of eye diseases. The city had a lot going for it economically. The Laodicea church also benefited financially from the surrounding strong economy.
The city was so strong financially, that in AD 60 when it was destroyed by an earthquake, Laodicea paid for its own reconstruction instead of asking Rome for rebuilding funds. As a result of the Laodicean church’s self-sufficiency and affluence, they received a strong rebuke from Jesus. The church considered itself wealthy and self-sufficient, instead, Jesus viewed this church very differently. He saw this church as “wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked”, using metaphors from the local economy that surrounded the church.
“Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing: and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.” (Rev. 3:17) While the church thought it had everything, it had nothing. They confused material prosperity and comfort with spiritual health and security. The Bible teaches that the rich (and very rich, by today’s standards) are often tempted to rely upon themselves, while the poor often turn to the Lord for help. Jesus challenges his people to trust in him rather than in material possessions, and to use things to meet the needs of others (Deut. 8:10-14; Prov. 30:8-9; Matt. 6:19-24; Luke 12:13-21; 1 Tim. 6:6-10, 17-19).
Physical wealth and comfort can foster spiritual complacency and self-reliance. Affluence tempts us to forget God. The message to the church of Laodicea illustrates the power of forgetting God, due to materialistic affluence.
From an economic point of view, the parallel between Babylon and Laodicea is staggering. The rebuke that Jesus gave the church of Laodicea is generally considered to be one of the stronger (est) rebukes given to the five churches who were in need of correction. Keep in mind that Jesus’ rebuke was to those members in his own house (church). Babylon has the same evil symptoms, but on steroids! Citizens of Babylon and worshippers of Mystery Babylon are swimming in luxury, wealth, materialism and self-sufficiency. Greed is rampant. They are not members of Jesus’ church and they do not acknowledge or worship the Creator who made the material wealth they worship and enjoy.
Revelation 18:7 indicates, “How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously.” God is not remotely on their spending or spiritual radar. They are utterly deceived by their materialism and love of luxury and “delicious living”. Since Jesus strongly rebuked the Laodicea church members, how much more so will God pour out His wrath on Babylon, who openly rejects him for the love of wealth? The Laodicea church received rebuke from Jesus, Babylon will receive total destruction by God.
This should be a message to today’s churches who preach the prosperity gospel. God is not against a person being prosperous, however, he is against the amount of prosperity that fosters complacency and self-sufficiency, or to the point of fostering wealth worship (greed) at the expense of forgetting one’s relationship with God and Jesus Christ.
Six-fold Descriptive Names of Babylon City:
- queen. (Rev. 18:7)
- mighty city. (Rev. 18:10)
- no widow. (Rev. 18:7)
- great city. (7X). (Rev. 14:8, 17:18, 18:10, 18:16, 18:18, 18:19, 18:21)
- woman. (6X). (17:3, 17:4, 17:6, 17:7, 17:9, 17:18)
- whore. (4X). (Rev. 17:1, 17:15, 17:16, 19:2)
Commentary: Descriptive references (not name or title conventions). Four of the evil references are related to a female (queen, no widow, woman, whore). The remaining references are to an evil city. We know these references are evil because there are six (6) of them and they describe the evil, physical city of Babylon City and those who dwell within it.
X = reference(s) to descriptive name.
7X = (great city). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
6X + 1X = 7X (woman + queen). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
6X + 1X = 7X (woman + no widow). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
6X + 1X = 7X (woman + great city). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
4X + 1X + 1X + 1X = 7X (whore + queen + no widow + great city). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
6X + 4X = (woman + whore). Denotes imperfection, monstrous, not normal, evil (plus) universalness. Numbers within numbers, meaning within meanings, truth within truth. Six (6) evil references or verses describing the evil Babylon City. Seven, six and four repetitions of the evil descriptive elements have Divine meaning. Even the combinations of the evil descriptive elements and the number of their repetitions contain Divine meaning and truth.
MbS is the Antichrist
Paul Rolland | Night Watchman Ministries | MbS as the One World Government Leader
Revelation 13:7 And it (7) was given unto him to make war (7) with the saints, and to overcome them: (5) and POWER was ‘GIVEN’ him (Prince, Beast, Antichrist) (7) over ALL kindreds, and tongues, and NATIONS. (777)
The Antichrist; ‘A King of Dark Sentences’ (political language, false agreements, deceiving covenants, lies, back-room dealing, deception, intrigue, announcements and deceiving doctrines and programs.)
23 (7) “And in the latter time of their (7) kingdom, when the transgressors are come to (7) the full, a king of fierce countenance, (7) and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall (7) be mighty, but not by his own (7) power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, (7) and shall prosper, and practice, and shall (7) destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 (7) And through his policy also he shall (7) cause craft to prosper in his hand; (7) and he shall magnify himself in his (7) heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also (7) stand up against the Prince of princes; (7) but he shall be broken without hand.” (Daniel 8:23-25)
(77777777777777) = 7+7 = 14 (‘sevens’)
Commentary; the rider is the ‘beast’ or ‘antichrist’. His being clothed in white suggests ‘3’ false righteousness, false peace and false authority. He has a bow, but no arrows. He rules with lies and threats, but no military or arms. He conquers and subjugates, not with force but with ‘5’ lies, deception, false covenants and false agreements and false promises. He is the world’s greatest ‘political’ leader and deceiver. He is the one who ‘confirms the false covenant of seven years with Jacob’ which starts the tribulation. You should know now of who I speak. His ‘crown’ represents authority, rulership and position. It even literally represents his ‘position’ as Crown Prince, once the tribulation begins. My discernment is that the ‘white horse upon which he sits’ is symbolically a white Arabian stallion.
But how can (7) they call on him (Jesus Christ) to save (7) them unless they believe in Him (Jesus Christ)? (7) And how can they believe in Him (7) (Jesus Christ) if they have never heard about (7) Him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they hear (7) about Him (Jesus Christ) unless someone tells them?” Romans 10:14 (777777)
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your (7) Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs (7) of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. (7) Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask (7) God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that (7) Jesus Christ is who He claimed to (7) be; that He was both fully God (7) and fully man and that we are (7) saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. (7) Put your trust in Him as your (7) only hope of salvation. Become a son (7) or daughter of God by receiving Christ. (7777777) 7×7
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess (7) with your heart and with your lips (7) that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Categories: 'Last' 'Latter' 'End of' Days, Anti-Christ, Antichrist, Antichrist, Babylon City of Tribulation, Beast, Doctrines of Devils, Earthquakes update, Evil Prince Confirmer of False Peace, FIRST Horseman Apocalypse, Great City of Mystery Relgion, Last Nimrod, Man by Satan, Man of Lawlessness, MbS Beast Prince Antichrist, Mt. Sinai, Neom Babylon, Peace, Safety, Sudden Destruction, Seat of the Beast, Second Coming of Christ, Seven (7) Bowls, Six (6) Six (6) Six (6) - 666, Son of Perdition, The Assyrian, The Final Generation, The GREAT CITY, The GREAT WHORE, The Mother of Harlots, The Wicked One, Those Left Behind, Tribulation Babylon City