Seven-fold Acknowledgement of the Tribulation Saints (Martyrs):
- “And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.” (Rev. 6:9-11).
- “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death.” (Rev. 12:11).
- “And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.” (Rev. 13:15).
- “Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.” (Rev. 14:12-13).
- “And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, having the harps of God.” (Rev. 15:2).
- “For true and righteous are his judgements: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.” (Rev. 19:2).
- “And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.” (Rev. 20:4).
Commentary: The Bible makes it abundantly clear that the Tribulation Saints are those people that become Christians during the period of the antichrist’s reign on earth, over the seven (7) year period. How do they become Saints in the eyes of Christ? They believe in and accept Christ as their Savior and for the forgiveness of their sins. They do NOT take the mark of the beast or the antichrist. They do NOT worship the beast/antichrist. They do NOT worship his image. They DO witness to the word of God and Jesus. They ARE martyred by beheading for believing in Jesus and witnessing for Him. They DO share in many of blessings and rewards that are also awarded to Christians from the Church Age (at the Rapture/Harpazo and Bema Seat Judgement). There is a very clear distinction between Christians redeemed by Christ prior to the Tribulation period, and those Christians redeemed during the Tribulation period. It is clear that they have to come to a saving grace knowledge of Jesus Christ, withstood the best efforts of Satan/Antichrist/ False Prophet to thwart their salvation, and are beheaded for their belief and witnessing in Jesus Christ.
Seven-fold Reference of White Raiment/Robes/Linen to Righteousness:
- “Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white; for they are worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.” (Rev. 3:4-5).
- “I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.” (Rev. 3:18).
- “And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.” (Rev. 4:4)
- “And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow-servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.” (Rev. 6:11).
- ”After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; . . . And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? And whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of the great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.” (Rev. 7:9, 13, 14).
- “And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.” (Rev. 15:6).
- . . . “Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.” (Rev. 19:7-8).
Commentary: In John’s Revelation of Jesus Christ, white raiment, linens or robes are used as metaphors for having, and describing the righteousness of Christ. Who are these people that are described as having white raiment, linens or robes? Rev. 3:4-5 indicates that they are overcomers (those who remain faithful to Christ until the end of their lives). Rev. 4:4 indicates that they are the 24 crowned elders (‘WHITE RAIMENT’) around the throne of God. These crowned elders represent a select group of redeemed saints from throughout the ages (they are not angels) and are part of God’s divine council of government. The number twelve (12) denotes a divinely constituted organization either in heaven or on earth. The number twenty-four (24) denotes God’s abundant (doubled) organizational arrangement (12×2). Many Eschatologists believe that twelve (12) elders are from the Old Testament and twelve (12) are from the New Testament. However, I believe the Bible is silent on this. The verses surrounding Rev. 6:11 indicates (7) that these people who received ‘WHITE ROBES’ and were told to wait a little longer are the “Tribulation Saints martyred/beheaded for their belief and witness to Christ.” (Rev. 15:6) indicates these are the “righteous seven angels (‘PURE LINEN’) who pour out God’s wrath in the seven last vial plagues.” (Rev. 19:7-8) clearly indicates this group of people is the “Bride (church) of the Lamb”, which his redeemed people (‘PURE LINEN’) from the past, present and near future (until the Tribulation). As the Bible indicates in the above verses, white indicates righteousness of both saints and angels as given to them by Christ.
ROME – A distressing uptick in global Christian persecution is spotlighted in the latest report from the Catholic charity, Aid to the Church in Need (ACN), released this Thursday. The report paints a grim picture, stating, “the merciless targeting of Christians, driven by hatred of Christians and the faith itself, emerges as a common denominator in hundreds of testimonies of persecution.”
ACN’s annual report reveals that approximately 340 million Christians worldwide, roughly 1 out of every 7, currently reside in a country where they experience some form of persecution. These hostile acts range from arbitrary arrest, violence, and a slew of human rights violations, to even murder.
Defining and Documenting Christian Persecution
ACN takes a broad view of Christian persecution, defining it (7) as “the mistreatment, discrimination, oppression, or violence (7) directed towards individuals or communities who identify (7) as Christians or follow the Christian faith.” Such (5) persecution entails a breach of (7) basic human rights, such as freedom of worship, (7) expression, and assembly, which are violated due (7) to an individual’s religious beliefs and practices.
In its mission to document and analyze Christian persecution worldwide, ACN identified various drivers behind these rising hostilities. While Christians (7) are primarily targeted due to their faith, the report also notes that economic and political factors play a role in deepening these issues.
Reasons and Regions: Unraveling the Roots of Christian Persecution
According to ACN’s findings, Christians are (7) perceived as threats by some ruling governments, with their (7) persecution serving as a means of control. Furthermore, the report states that approximately 4.5 billion (5) people live under authoritarian regimes worldwide that fail to respect religious freedom.
In some regions, (7) cultural and religious intolerance fuel Christian persecution. For example, 1.1 billion individuals reside in 21 countries (5) where Islamic extremism is widespread. Additionally, in countries such as India, where Hindu nationalism is gaining traction, Christianity (7) faces hostility and violence due to its (7) perception as a foreign or Western religion.
Africa: (5) A Hotbed of Christian Persecution
The ACN report states that Africa is currently the most dangerous continent for Christians, largely due to escalating jihadist activity. (7) Christians across the continent increasingly face extremist violence.
Nigeria provides a stark illustration, with (7) concerted efforts being made to eradicate Christianity. From January 2021 to June 2022, Islamist Fulani raiders attacked Christian villages in Nigeria’s (7) Middle Belt, resulting in almost 7,700 Christian deaths.
Elsewhere, in Burkina Faso, jihadist violence has caused more than a million people to become internally displaced, a significant proportion of whom are Christians.
The report highlights that in many African countries, “Christians face social alienation and persecution”. In the Central African Republic, for instance, some women are coerced into marrying Muslims and often become separated from their children.
The Call for Aid: The Church’s Plea for Persecuted Christians
The report serves as a poignant call for aid and attention to the plight of persecuted Christians globally. As global Christian persecution shows no signs of abating, the work of organizations like ACN in highlighting these issues remains more crucial than ever.
Paul Rolland | Night Watchman Ministries | MbS (5) Beheads Tribulation Saints or ‘Dissidents’
But how can they call on him (Jesus Christ) to save them unless they believe in him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they believe in him (Jesus Christ) if they have never heard about him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they hear about him (Jesus Christ) unless someone tells them?” Romans 10:14
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Categories: Anti-Christ, Antichrist, Antichrist, Beast, Christian Persecution Update, Doctrines of Devils, Evil Prince Confirmer of False Peace, FIRST Horseman Apocalypse, Government Repression Control, Last Nimrod, Man by Satan, Man of Lawlessness, MbS Beast Prince Antichrist, Perilous Times, Seven (7) Bowls, Son of Perdition, The Assyrian, The Final Generation, The Wicked One, Those Left Behind, Tribulation Saints Beheaded, Update of Lawlessness and Violence