The Book (7) of Daniel and The Book of Revelation. ‘Bookends’ (7) Regarding Prophecy of the ‘End-Times’, Tribulation. Revelation 10:7 But in the (7) days of the voice of the seventh (7) angel, when he shall begin to sound, (7) the mystery of God should be finished, as he (7) hath declared to his servants the prophets. ‘10’ is the biblical number for ‘completeness on earth’. ‘7’ is the biblical number for (7) divine completeness to God’s plan or purpose.
Ten ‘10’ Denotes God’s divine ‘COMPLETENESS’ as to things on EARTH. In Revelation 10, he is opening up the ancient scrolls and ‘little book’ of prophecy that Daniel was told to ‘SEAL UP’ and not write of what was spoken. He was prophetically being told additional things that would transpire or occur ‘in the end of days’ and during the 7 year tribulation.
Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the ‘time of the end’: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the ‘time of the end’.
‘Time of the End’:
Revelation ‘10’ And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a ‘little book open’: (NWN; Daniels ‘little book’ is now being opened by God’s Great Angel of Prophecy) and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven ‘7’ thunders uttered their voices.
(NWN; I ‘discern’ that these are seven ‘7’ other great prophecy angels who are ‘confirming’ that NOW IS THE TIME to OPEN DANIEL’S ‘END TIME’ Book of Future Prophecy.’)
4 And when the seven ‘7’ thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven ‘7’ thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, ‘7’ that there should be time no longer:
(NWN; The Great Prophecy Angel is proclaiming the ‘LAST DAYS or END TIMES’ have come, in no uncertain terms, and that NOW IS THE TIME to reveal prophecy related TO the Last Days or End Times and Tribulation.)
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh ‘7’ angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
(NWN; Seven ‘7’ denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose for this ‘7th’ prophecy angel to commence and complete prophecy related to the Last Days and End Times. Think of the Great Prophecy Angel as a ‘General’ and the ‘7th’ prophecy angel as a Major or Colonel or someone of rank who has been given authority to physically ‘begin something or start something.’)
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open (NWN; notice that the ‘little book’ is OPEN) in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
(NWN; the prophecy angel(s) are HANDING the little book to physically alive men on the earth. In essence, they are handing or ‘transferring’ the ‘little book of prophecy’ to physical men ALIVE on the EARTH during the ‘End Times’ or ‘Last Days.’ God conveys prophecy to Angels who in turn are ‘messengers’ of God’s prophecy to mortal men alive. Angels, throughout the past 6,000 years have been ‘messengers’ for God to mankind.)
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
(NWN; this is a ‘discernment’ on my part. ‘Take it and eat it’ is a spiritual ‘consumption’ of understanding the End Times and God’s related prophecies to go along with ‘signs of the times.’ It takes ‘7’ knowledge, wisdom, obedience, humility, persistence, prayer and the Holy Spirit’ to work prophecy in man’kind. This is a great and wonderful thing, just like a ‘7’ course meal. However, once the prophecies are apparent ‘consumed and understood’ they will be prone to make one sick to the stomach because of what they foretell. Just like eating a ’7’ course meal will likely make you feel like you could explode. God’s UNFILTERD WRATH poured on evil man’kind who refuse Him, and refuse His Son Jesus Christ and His eternal offer of salvation. Seeing prophecy happen and unfold is a wonderful and miraculous thing. Understanding the implications of seeing prophecy unfold, leaves one’s stomach bitter and sour because of the ‘gastrointestinal storm’ that is coming. Pass-the-antacid-pills, please.)
10 And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
(NWN; the prophecy angel was prophesying what would happen to anyone who attempted to reveal what was in the ‘little book.’ This verse ‘confirms’ that what was prophesied, did in fact occur and was experienced by those given the task of being Watchmen. This also ‘suggests’ that some men are ‘willingly’ allowing themselves to be Watchmen because they consciously love prophecy (God’s Word) and are completely open and receptive to it.)
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
(NWN; since this is verse ‘11’ it suggests a WARNING(S). The purpose of prophecy is to inform, proclaim and WARN. It suggests that the Watchmen who proclaim the Word of God, will have their ‘7’ words, letters, videos, blogs, sermons, articles and books proclaim God’s WILL to those during the End Times / Last Days and Tribulation period. God has ALWAYS used Holy Angels and physical men (Moses, Elijah, Daniel, Enoch, and others) to speak on behalf of God. He will do this also through the Tribulation via; 1. Prophecy revealed to mankind via his ‘little book’ to Watchmen, 2. The ‘two witnesses’, ‘lampstands’ or candles who proclaims God’s light to the world for the first 3.5 years of the tribulation, 3. The various Angel warnings given to men to NOT TAKE THE MARK of the BEAST and lastly, 4. The 144,000 Jewish Evangelists who have the ‘seal of God’ in their foreheads (and NOT the mark of the Beast) who proclaim Jesus Christ’s offer of Salvation ONE LAST TIME, before the 7 year tribulation ends.)
Acts 2:17-21 ‘And it shall ‘7’ come to pass in ‘the last days’, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy. I will show wonders in heaven above And signs in the earth beneath: Blood and fire and vapor of smoke. …
Daniel 1:17 As for these four young men, God gave them knowledge and skill in all literature and wisdom; and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.
Joel 2:28 “And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions.
Acts 2:17 ‘And it shall come to pass in ‘the last days’, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.
The Testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy
‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries:
‘7’ The Sevenfold ‘7’ Works of the Holy Spirit:
Prophecy comes from the Holy Spirit.
- … “Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.” (Rev. 1:3).
- … “And he said unto me, Thou must prophecy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues and kings.” (Rev. 10:11).
- … “And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” (Rev. 19:10).
- … “Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.” (Rev. 22:7).
- … “And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.” (Rev. 22:10).
- … “For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.” (Rev. 22:18).
- “And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.” (Rev. 22:19).
Commentary: There are some who think that once the restrainer (Holy Spirit) is removed from the earth and evil flourishes, that the work of the Holy Spirit is done on earth. This thinking is short sighted because the work of the Holy Spirit includes more than just having restrained evil. The Holy Spirit was active in providing prophecy for Revelation over 2,000 years ago and in providing prophecy of Tribulation events throughout the Tribulation period. The Holy Spirit is alive and active during the Tribulation, just not in the manner of restraining evil. Providing prophecy for and during the Tribulation/Great Tribulation is one of the sevenfold works of the Holy Spirit. Notice that there are seven (7) references concerning prophecy coming from the Holy Spirit (denoting God’s divine purpose or plan).
The prophets speak through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- … “John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, And hath made us kings and priest unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.” (Rev. 1:4-6).
- … “I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.” (Rev. 1:9).
- … “And I will give power unto my two witnesses (two prophets), and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.” (Rev. 11:3). (Emphasis added). The two witnesses are also referred to as “two prophets.
Commentary: The Holy Spirit empowers both John (the Apostle) and the two witnesses to prophesize. The entire book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ is a prophecy. The special two witnesses, who have the power to plague men for the first 3 ½ years of the Tribulation are empowered by the Holy Spirit to warn men, to provide men with the gospel of salvation and to prophecy regarding what will happen to men over the remaining period of time during the Tribulation. Notice that there are three (3) references regarding prophets speaking through the power of the Holy Spirit (denoting God’s intensity and emphasis).
Visions are received through the Holy Spirit.
- … “And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.” (Rev. 4:2).
- … “So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:3).
- … “And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,” (Rev. 21:10).
- … “And I saw/was shewed, beheld/behold).” (49X). (Rev. 1:1, 1:2, 1:12, 1:17, 4:1, 5:1, 5:2, 5:6, 5:11, 6:1, 6:2, 6:8, 6:9, 6:12, 7:1, 7:2, 7:9, 8:2, 8:3, 9:1, 10:1, 13:1, 10:2, 10:3, 13:11, 14:14, 14:6, 15:1, 15:2, 15:15, 16:13, 17:1, 17:6, 17:12, 17:15, 17:18, 18:1, 19:11, 19:17, 19:19, 20:1, 20:4, 20:11, 20:12, 21:1, 21:2, 21:10, 21:22, 22:1).
Commentary: Many of the events John the Apostle references are received from or through supernatural visions by the Holy Spirit. He references the event(s) as saw/was shewed, or beheld/behold. These are terms for seeing. John also specifically indicates that he was in the spirit (Holy Spirit). God uses his Holy Spirit to communicate with men, by visions and also by transporting men (presumably through space and time) to witness future events. No where else in the Bible is this more apparent than in the book of Revelation. Notice that there are four (4) references regarding visions coming from the Holy Spirit (denoting God’s foursquarness of balance or symmetry or a doubling confirmation).
The Holy Spirit speaks the words of God.
- … “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” (7X). (Rev. 2:7, 2:11, 2:17, 2:29, 3:6, 3:13, 3:22).
- … “I was in the spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it into the seven churches which are Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.” (Rev. 1:10-11).
- … “After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit; and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the the throne.” (Rev. 4:1-2).
- … “And I hear another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” (Rev. 18:4-24).
- … “If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.” (Rev.13:9-10).
- … “Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.” (Rev. 14:13).
- … “And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.” (Rev. 22:17).
Commentary: Not only does the Holy Spirit provide men with prophecy, empowers them to preach, provides them with visions, He also speaks the words of God. The word of God is powerful and causes effects, in and of itself. All of the references indicate something being said and the recipient hearing. In several verses, the reference is clear that the Holy Spirit is speaking. Notice that there are seven (7) references regarding something being said by the Holy Spirit in the book of Revelation (denoting God’s divine purpose and plan).
The Sword of the Spirit is the Word of God.
- … “And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.” (Rev. 1:16).
- … “Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with sword of the my mouth.” (Rev. 2:16).
- … “And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the wine-press of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.” (Rev. 19:15).
- … “And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.” (Rev. 19:21).
Commentary: A sword references something long, sharp, cutting, piercing, refined to a laser-like sharpness and strength by fire, handled with skill, accuracy and determination, used in fighting and for judgement, for killing. A sword can also represent pagentry, royalty, status, kingship, authority, power. The word of God, that Christ’s speaks at his second coming have every single one of these attributes. The word of God does it all. His word will rightfully judge and execute Christ’s enemies on the Day of the Lord. There is so much power and truth in God’s spoken word, that Christ does not need mechanized weapons to destroy his enemies. All he needs to do is literally speak the word of God, and his enemies will cease to exist. He will have the army of heaven accompanying him (angels and redeemed men). I believe our role in the army is more symbolic in that we will add to the glory of his appearing at his second coming. There is no fighting or effort on our part that would aid Christ in defeating his enemies. The word of God is strong enough, that is doesn’t need redeemed mans help in any way shape or form. Just as Christ defeated death and sin on our behalf, he will defeat evil enemies also on our behalf, for his glory. Christ will command and control (a military term) the word of God, just like a skilled swordman does with his sword. The word of God is a powerful sword that speaks literal truth and will literally kill Christ’s enemies. All four references indicated that this power comes directly out of the mouth of Christ, as he literally speaks the words of God. There is omnipotence in the word of God and Christ!
The Scriptures are Written through the Holy Spirit.
- … “Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all the things he saw.” (Rev. 1:2).
- … “Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.” (Rev. 1:19)
- … “And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.” (Rev. 10:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.” (Rev. 14:13).
- … ”And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are call unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.” (Rev. 19:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “Unto the angel of the church (each of the seven churches in Asia-Minor), write;” (7X). (Rev. 2:1, 8, 12, 18, 3:1, 7, 14).
- … “And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.” (Rev. 21:5-7).
Commentary: Yet another attribute or work of the Holy Spirit is to enable men to write (written communication) concerning the things of God. There are seven (7) distinct references in Revelation where the Holy Spirit command John “to write.” There is no mistake or confusion about the Holy Spirit specifically telling John told write. The seven (7) references to writing denote Gods divine plan and purpose.
The Holy Spirit Witnesses of Christ.
- … “Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.” (Rev. 1:2).
- … “And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,” (Rev. 1:5).
- …”I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.” (Rev. 1:9).
- …”And when they (two witnesses) shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.” (Rev. 11:7).
- … “And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” (Rev. 19:10).
- … “For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book.” (Rev. 22:18).
- … “He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.” (Rev. 22:20).
Commentary: Through the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ testifies who is he is and his offer of salvation for mankind, through the forgiveness of their sins, the shedding of his blood and his resurrection. The Holy Spirit, Jesus communicates (witnesses) the who, what, where, when, why and how of mankind’s salvation. This is known as the gospel of Jesus Christ. Once again, seven (7) references regarding the Holy Spirit witnessing to Christ denotes God’s divine purpose and plan.
But how can they call on him (Jesus Christ) to save them unless they believe in him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they believe in him (Jesus Christ) if they have never heard about him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they hear about him (Jesus Christ) unless someone tells them?” Romans 10:14
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Categories: Dreams and Visions