‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries
Ten ‘10’ Denotes God’s divine ‘COMPLETENESS’ as to things on EARTH. In Revelation 10, he is opening up the ancient scrolls and ‘little book’ of prophecy that Daniel was told to ‘SEAL UP’ and not write of what was spoken. He was prophetically being told additional things that would transpire or occur ‘in the end of days’ and during the 7 year ‘tribulation.
Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the ‘time of the end’: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the ‘time of the end’.
‘Time of the End’:
Revelation ‘10’ And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a ‘little book open’: (NWN; Daniels ‘little book’ is now being opened by God’s Great Angel of Prophecy) and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven ‘7’ thunders uttered their voices.
(NWN; I ‘discern’ that these are seven ‘7’ other great prophecy angels who are ‘confirming’ that NOW IS THE TIME to OPEN DANIEL’S ‘END TIME’ Book of Future Prophecy.’)
4 And when the seven ‘7’ thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven ‘7’ thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, ‘7’ that there should be time no longer:
(NWN; The Great Prophecy Angel is proclaiming the ‘LAST DAYS or END TIMES’ have come, in no uncertain terms, and that NOW IS THE TIME to reveal prophecy related TO the Last Days or End Times and Tribulation.)
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh ‘7’ angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
(NWN; Seven ‘7’ denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose for this ‘7th’ prophecy angel to commence and complete prophecy related to the Last Days and End Times. Think of the Great Prophecy Angel as a ‘General’ and the ‘7th’ prophecy angel as a Major or Colonel or someone of rank who has been given authority to physically ‘begin something or start something.’)
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open (NWN; notice that the ‘little book’ is OPEN) in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
(NWN; the prophecy angel(s) are HANDING the little book to physically alive men on the earth. In essence, they are handing or ‘transferring’ the ‘little book of prophecy’ to physical men ALIVE on the EARTH during the ‘End Times’ or ‘Last Days.’ God conveys prophecy to Angels who in turn are ‘messengers’ of God’s prophecy to mortal men alive. Angels, throughout the past 6,000 years have been ‘messengers’ for God to mankind.)
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
(NWN; this is a ‘discernment’ on my part. ‘Take it and eat it’ is a spiritual ‘consumption’ of understanding the End Times and God’s related prophecies to go along with ‘signs of the times.’ It takes ‘7’ knowledge, wisdom, obedience, humility, persistence, prayer and the Holy Spirit’ to work prophecy in man’kind. This is a great and wonderful thing, just like a ‘7’ course meal. However, once the prophecies are apparent ‘consumed and understood’ they will be prone to make one sick to the stomach because of what they foretell. Just like eating a ’7’ course meal will likely make you feel like you could explode. God’s UNFILTERD WRATH poured on evil man’kind who refuse Him, and refuse His Son Jesus Christ and His eternal offer of salvation. Seeing prophecy happen and unfold is a wonderful and miraculous thing. Understanding the implications of seeing prophecy unfold, leaves one’s stomach bitter and sour because of the ‘gastrointestinal storm’ that is coming. Pass-the-antacid-pills, please.)
10 And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
(NWN; the prophecy angel was prophesying what would happen to anyone who attempted to reveal what was in the ‘little book.’ This verse ‘confirms’ that what was prophesied, did in fact occur and was experienced by those given the task of being Watchmen. This also ‘suggests’ that some men are ‘willingly’ allowing themselves to be Watchmen because they consciously love prophecy (God’s Word) and are completely open and receptive to it.)
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
(NWN; since this is verse ‘11’ it suggests a WARNING(S). The purpose of prophecy is to inform, proclaim and WARN. It suggests that the Watchmen who proclaim the Word of God, will have their ‘7’ words, letters, videos, blogs, sermons, articles and books proclaim God’s WILL to those during the End Times / Last Days and Tribulation period. God has ALWAYS used Holy Angels and physical men (Moses, Elijah, Daniel, Enoch, and others) to speak on behalf of God. He will do this also through the Tribulation via; 1. Prophecy revealed to mankind via his ‘little book’ to Watchmen, 2. The ‘two witnesses’, ‘lampstands’ or candles who proclaims God’s light to the world for the first 3.5 years of the tribulation, 3. The various Angel warnings given to men to NOT TAKE THE MARK of the BEAST and lastly, 4. The 144,000 Jewish Evangelists who have the ‘seal of God’ in their foreheads (and NOT the mark of the Beast) who proclaim Jesus Christ’s offer of Salvation ONE LAST TIME, before the 7 year tribulation ends.)
‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries:
Seven-fold Themes of Revelation:
- The Church, its spiritual condition, the Rapture/Harpazo, wedding feast, co-heirs and co-rulers with Christ.
- Redemption of Israel and fulfillment of convenants making Jerusalem the center of the world and Christ’s Kingdom on earth.
- Wrath of God on a sinful world through wars, famines, plagues, pestilence, great natural disasters, demonic persecution and supernatural destruction. God allows man’s sin to run its course, God allows evil to run rampant, God allows supernatural calamities to affect both unrepentant man and the world’s environment, which sustains man.
- Destruction of Jesus’ enemies (Babylon, False World Religion, Satan, Antichrist, False Prophet, Demonic Hordes, Fallen Angels, Unrepentant Man, Ressurected Evil Dead), Day of the Lord, White Throne Judgement, Lake of Fire.
- Contiued proclamation of the Gospel and offer of salvation from two supernatual prophets/witnesses, one mighty angel proclaiming the gospel, 144,000 jewish witnesses, and witness/testimony from the tribulation saints/marytrs.
- Judgements of Christians, the non-saved and nations (Bema Seat, White Throne, Sheep vs. Goat). Resurrections of the dead in Christ (rapture, good works in faith rewarded at Bema Seat) and the evil dead who are ressurected at the end of millenium to be judged at the White Throne judgement and sent to the lake of fire. The evil dead are not found in the book of life. Conversely, those redeemed by Christ are found in the book of life.
- Establishment of Christ’s Kingdom and rule on earth, transformation/renewal of the earth, the heavenly New Jerusalem and the Millenium, continuation of eternity.
Commentary: These seven (7) themes sum up what Revelation is all about and God’s divine plan and purpose for both evil man, redeemed man and Israel (Jews). These themes tend to be interwoven togther throughout the book of Revelation. However, when discernment is utilized and applied to the book as a whole, these themes become apparent. These seven (7) themes are Revelation ‘in a nutshell’. Kind of a ‘cliff-notes’ of sorts regarding the scope to the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Every single theme is prophecy related. Virtually every theme occurs AFTER the rapture/harpazo of the Church (Bride of Christ). As of the day I write this, everything is future (but imminent).
Seven-fold Perspectives of Christ’s Work in Revelation:
- Seven (7) Churches; (Rev. 2:1-3:22). Jesus is building his church, shepharding to its strengths/weaknesses, promising blessings to the faithfull overcomers. Jesus reigns over his kingdom on earth along with his redeemed overcomers, during the millenium.
- Seven (7) Seals; (Rev. 4:1-8:1). Jesus is the only one worthy in heaven to administer God’s judgement because he is the Lamb who was slain.
- Seven (7) Trumpets; (Rev. 11:3-12, 14:6-7). Jesus continues to offer salvation to mankind via his two supernatural witnesses (candlesticks of the gospel) and a mighty angel having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them on earth. Jesus continues His redemptive process to those who do NOT take the mark of the beast (anti-christ), nor worship the beast and his image.
- Seven (7) Vials; (Rev. 15:1-16:21). Jesus brings God’s final judgements upon unrepenting mankind and the physical earth.
- Seven (7) Symbolic Figures; (Rev. 12:1-14:20) Jesus has victory over his enemies. Satan, the antichrist, the false prophet, Babylon City, Mystery Religion Babylon, kings’ armys at Armeggedon, evil nations and evil mankind. Jesus also has victory over sin and death through his death and resurrection.
- Seven (7) Wonders of New Jerusalem; (Rev. 21:1-22:7). Jesus creates a heavenly city, New Jerusalem to tabernacle with his saints for eternity.
- New heaven and new earth; (21:1). The old, fomer things are past away. (Rev. 21:4). Jesus transforms our bodies, earth and heaven into something new, glorious and miraculous.
Commentary: As glorious and unfathomable is Jesus’ work of salvation for us, he does more than save us. I have bolded comments after each applicable verse in Revelation that highlight his continued work in creation, on behalf of God the Father. He wins victory over evil and his enemies. He conquers death. He provides eternal life. He makes all things new. He rules earth during the Millennium. He builds a new heavely city (New Jerusalem), he tranforms our bodies, he completes and manifests many other promises made to those who love him. Most of the New Testament focuses on the salvation provided by Jesus Christ, through the forgiveness of sins, shedding of his blood and his resurrection (as it should). The book of Revelation thus provides a picture of the additional things that Christ does on earth and in heaven. These activities give insight to his divinity, his power, his love, his rulership and his status. God’s redemption of man and renewal of creation is made manifest through the work of his only begotten son, Jesus Christ.
Seven-fold Reference to The Day of the Lord:
- … “And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?” (Rev. 5:16-17). (Emphasis added).
- … “For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.” (Rev. 16:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.” (Rev. 16:16). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.” (Rev. 14:19-20). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings on hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chose and faithful.” (Rev. 17:12-14). (Emphasis added).
- … ”And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse: and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness hedoth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the wine-press of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.” (Rev. 19:11-16). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.” (Rev. 19:21). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: References to “The Day of the Lord” have been thrown around enough to be interpreted as pertaining to events occuring throughout the seven (7) year combined Tribulation period, or to be directly related to the very last day when Christ comes to earth (his second coming) with the armies of heaven. Using the seven references listed above as a guide to God’s word, it is clear that an understanding to “The Day of the Lord” is to mean the triumphant return of Christ and his victory over his enemies at Armegeddon. Each verse is very clear in describing Christ and what happens during this day. Although not directly described in these verses, other verses indicate that Babylon (city) is destroyed in just one hour, during Christ’s second coming. Christ returns like a lion, roaring, full of glory, strength, judgement, righteousness, wrath and a sharp two sided sword that is the word of God. He is able to destroy his enemies with just a word from his mouth, no multitipped nuclear missiles are needed. Christians who propose and subscribe to a ‘pre-trib’ rapture/harpazo (as do I), will quickly and accurately note that Christ returns with a unique army from heaven. He is followd by people riding white horses clothed in white linen (righteousness). These are the redeemed in Christ who have been given righteousness through their belief in Christ’s salvation from the forgiveness of their sins. Only the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS can give this righteousness to a person who has been raptured, glorified, partakes of the Bride’s supper and Bema seat judgement. The ‘blessed hope’ of these events occur seven years prior to, and well in advance of the Day of the Lord’s second return to earth to conquer his enemies. Artists for countless centuries have tried, with varying degrees of success, to capture the immense glory and power of Christ during his second coming on the Day of the Lord. Man is woefully inadequate in his skill to capture and portray this event in its glory, intensity and scope.
Seven-fold Reference to Christ’s Reign on Earth:
- … “And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works until the end, to him will I give power over the nations.” (Rev. 2:26). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he shall rule them with a rod of iron: as the vesels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.” (Rev. 2:27). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.” (Rev. 11:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.” (Rev. 12:5). (Emphasis added).
- … “And out his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the wine-press of the fierceness and wrath of Almight God.” (Rev. 19:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.” (Rev. 20:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.” (Rev. 20:6). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: These verses are clear and straightforward, in my mind there isn’t any difficult symbolism to interpret or any sort of mystery as to what they say. Obviously, and clearly, they indicate that God’s plan includes his only begotten son, Jesus Christ, ruling all the nations on earth, during the millenium (1,000 year period), with a “rod of iron”. So as to not be overly redundant, there are many verses in John’s Revelation of Jesus Christ, which are referenced throughout this article, that clearly communicate Jesus’ promise to overcomers and his Church, that they will co-reign with him on earth over the nations during the millennium. Interestingly, Jesus also clearly indicated that in addition to his overcomers and his Church, the Tribulation Saints will share in his co-ruling authority on earth (Rev. 20:4).
Unless you were living in a cave with a large stone covering the opening, you had to be aware of all the debate, discussion and excitement concerning the Revelation 12 “Great Sign in Heaven” in 2017. I will not attempt to go into all that in this article, however, Scottie Clarke (and others) researched this unique heavenly phenomenon ad-nauseum and a great many details and points can be watched on Mr. Clarke’s videos. My personal belief is that Mr. Clarke is correct in his understanding of this great sign as representing the Rapture/Harpazo. You may choose to disagree with me, or Mr. Clark, that is your freedom to do so. Like most everyone else, I was extremely excited and in hopeful anticpation of the Lord’s return for his Bride during that week in September, 2017. Personally, I believe this Great Sign was a wake-up call from God, a proverbial two-by-four (piece of wood) to the side-of-the-head of eschatalogical watchers, to wake up. Think of a celestial ‘alarm clock’, if you will. Time to wake up you sleepy heads! In addition, a cold bucket of water was thrown on our collective heads since the Rapture did not occur, in order for us to keep watching, to stay awake, to stay excited and to tell those “who have ears to hear” that we are in the final season.
For the most part, the world is still fast asleep, has no alarm clock or intention of getting one. If they have one, its in the attic or basement broken and getting rusty. For many in today’s churches, they keep hitting the snooze button on all things prophecy related or think it’s a bad dream and they will wake up none-the-wiser. Its going to take a very violent shaking of the bed to wake them up, just like what we have to do sometimes with our over-sleeping teenagers. O.K., the “Great Sign” did in fact occur in the heavens in September 2017. O.K. this sign was/is a wake-up call for sleepy heads in the church and in the watcher community, O.K. this sign could be interpreted as the much anticipated ‘exit coming soon sign for the Rapture of Christ’s Bride. But, Who is the ‘man’? Who is the ‘child’ Are they one? Which one or both will “rule the nations” with a “rod of iron”? Who gets caught up unto God’s thone? These questions have been hotly debated currently and in past centuries. However, I believe the answer is right under our noses.
Our first clue is that BOTH the man and the child are to rule the nations with a “rod of iron” (Rev. 12:5). Taken individually, or collectively, it is obvious that they will co-rule together (hence the reference to man child which is a collective description). This verse clearly indicates that both will rule nations. The sevenfold verses of Christ’s rule on earth clearly indicate that He, in fact, will rule the nations of the earth. The only entity in the Bible being described as having a “sharp sword or two-edged sword” is Christ. This is because of the power and might of his word and authority over the nations. His earthly reign should be obvious, and logical, given these and other verses in the Bible that attest to this fact. O.K., what about the ‘child’, who is that? Taking these seven verses together, it should be obvious that the ‘child’ is the redeemed saints/Church/Bride of Christ. The Holy Spirit is revealing these facts, through John’s visions, seven (7) times so there is no mistaking who the ‘man’ and the ‘child’ are. By logical default, the ‘man’ can be no other than Jesus Christ and the ‘child’ can be no other than God’s children or Christ’s redeemed saints (one in the same). This should hopefully clear things up a bit. Now the sticky-part. Who is “caught up unto God, and to his throne”? (Rev. 12:5) It can’t be Christ. Why? Christ has never been in danger from or threatened by the Devil/Satan which is set to devour the woman’s child (Rev. 12:4). Christ has already won the victory over evil and death, has ascended to heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father. Additionally, Ascending does not equate to being ‘caught up’ or ‘snatched up’. Christ ascending is a glorious, majestic rising in victory as a result of His crucifixion and resurrection. Christ did not need to be ‘caught up’, ‘snatched up’ or otherwise grabbed up and rescued. Notice, Satan thinks he can devour/destroy the child (Church of Christ). This verse clearly indicates that he not waiting to devour/destroy the ‘man’. Satan knows he can’t confront Christ’s power directly and also knows that he has already been defeated by Christ, instead, he is aiming to destroy God’s children. This has been a tactic since antiquity, the lesser of two opponents will attack the greater opponents family or loved ones.
It is believed that Christ’s Church was conceived during the indwelling of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost. Rev. 12:2,4, indicates that the woman “being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.” This suggest that the woman (Israel) is in pain because the child (Christ’s Church / Bride / God’s Children / Overcomers / Those redeemed by the Blood of Christ) is ready to be born. Taken in total context, Christ’s Church was conceived on Pentecost and will be born at the Rapture/Harpazo. At some point in the extremely near future, it will have taken Christ’s church or the ‘child’ over 2,000 years to mature enough to the point of being able and healthy enough to be born, according to God’s plan and perfect time table. Symbolically, the Children of God will not be stillborn or left in the womb to die. The child has to be born! The Devil knows this and is at the ready to destroy the children of God or the child as it is ready to be born. The last clue, and I think this is the clincher, that the Church / Bride of Christ (child) is the one ‘caught up’ is in the very last sentence in Rev. 12:5…”and her CHILD was caught up unto God, and to his throne.” (Emphasis added). The child is caught up to God’s throne and not the man (Jesus). I don’t know how the Holy Spirit could have prompted John to use any simpler language than what was used in this verse. Jesus is already in heaven on his throne at the right hand of God, the Father.
Seven-fold Promises of the New Jerusalem:
- God will dwell with men, (tabernacle). (3X). (Rev. 21:3, 21:22, 22:3)
- Communion with God/Jesus, (water of life). (3X). (Rev. 21:6, 22:1, 22:17)
- Eternal Life, (tree of life). (3X). (Rev. 2:7, 22:2, 22:14)
- Heavenly Citizenship, (made a pillar in the temple). (3X). (Rev. 3:12, 21:3, 22:14)
- No sickness, disease, death, tears, pain (these have passed away). (3X). (Rev. 7:16, 7:17, 21:4)
- All things made new. (3X). (Rev. 21:1, 21:2 and 21:5)
- No need for sun or moon, (glory of God and the Lamb light the city). (3X). (Rev. 21:23, 21:25, 22:5)
Commentary: It is easy to forget what Christ promised to those who overcome evil and love him. It seems that most of the book of Revelation focuses on the gloom and doom that awaits evil mankind. And to a certain degree this is true. Almost the entire book of Revelation focuses on the refinement and redemption of Israel, the wrath poured out on the earth and evil men and the subsequent establishment of the Millennial Reign of Christ on earth. Nonetheless, tucked away in the verses referenced above are Christ’s promises to those who love him and abide by his word. He is very specific in these promises, that require faith (that they will occur) on the part of a Christian. Carefully notice where these verses are placed, they all almost completely occur in the first couple of chapters of Revelation (to the seven churches in Asia-Minor) or in the last couple of chapters of Revelation concerning life in the New Jerusalem. These promises have to do with our own physical/spiritual well-being, with our relationship to God and Christ and with our surroundings. Notice that each promise received exactly three (3) references! Three denoties God’s emphasis and intensity!!! It is not a coincidence that the Holy Spirit references these promises exactly three (3) times. Each promise is of equal weight, importance or benefit to a Christian. One promise is not more significant or of greater value than another promise. Each promise should be considered of equal value or importance. Keep in mind that these promises ALL become manifest IN the New Jersusalem (which itself is a mind boggling blessing and reward for the Bride of Christ).
But how can they call on him (Jesus Christ) to save them unless they believe in him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they believe in him (Jesus Christ) if they have never heard about him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they hear about him (Jesus Christ) unless someone tells them?” —Romans 10:14
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Categories: 10 nation confederation, 144,000 Jewish Witnesses, Abomination of Desolation, Anti-Christ, Antichrist, Antichrist, Babylon City of Tribulation, Beast, Christian Persecution Update, City on 7 Scarlet Purple Mountains, Evil Prince Confirmer of False Peace, False Idols, False Prophet Update, Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Gog/Magog Coalition Update, Great Angel of Prophecy, Great City of Mystery Relgion, Heavenly Books, Israel "Peace and Security" Agreement with Death Update, Israel and Jewish Prophecy, Lake of Fire and Brimstone, Last Nimrod, Man by Satan, Man of Lawlessness, MbS Beast Prince Antichrist, Neom Babylon, New Jerusalem, Petra Wilderness, Rod of Iron, Seat of the Beast, Second Coming of Christ, Seven (7) Bowls, Seven (7) Seals, Seven (7) Trumpets, Son of Perdition, Spiritual Apostasy or The Great Falling Away, The Assyrian, The Final Generation, The GREAT CITY, The GREAT WHORE, The Mother of Harlots, The Wicked One, Third Temple, Those Left Behind, Tribulation Babylon City, Tribulation Saints Beheaded, Two Supernatural Witnesses, White Throne Judgement
Leave a Reply