‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries
Ten ‘10’ Denotes God’s divine ‘COMPLETENESS’ as to things on EARTH. In Revelation 10, he is opening up the ancient scrolls and ‘little book’ of prophecy that Daniel was told to ‘SEAL UP’ and not write of what was spoken. He was prophetically being told additional things that would transpire or occur ‘in the end of days’ and during the 7 year ‘tribulation.
Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the ‘time of the end’: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the ‘time of the end’.
‘Time of the End’:
Revelation ‘10’ And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a ‘little book open’: (NWN; Daniels ‘little book’ is now being opened by God’s Great Angel of Prophecy) and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven ‘7’ thunders uttered their voices.
(NWN; I ‘discern’ that these are seven ‘7’ other great prophecy angels who are ‘confirming’ that NOW IS THE TIME to OPEN DANIEL’S ‘END TIME’ Book of Future Prophecy.’)
4 And when the seven ‘7’ thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven ‘7’ thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, ‘7’ that there should be time no longer:
(NWN; The Great Prophecy Angel is proclaiming the ‘LAST DAYS or END TIMES’ have come, in no uncertain terms, and that NOW IS THE TIME to reveal prophecy related TO the Last Days or End Times and Tribulation.)
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh ‘7’ angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
(NWN; Seven ‘7’ denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose for this ‘7th’ prophecy angel to commence and complete prophecy related to the Last Days and End Times. Think of the Great Prophecy Angel as a ‘General’ and the ‘7th’ prophecy angel as a Major or Colonel or someone of rank who has been given authority to physically ‘begin something or start something.’)
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open (NWN; notice that the ‘little book’ is OPEN) in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
(NWN; the prophecy angel(s) are HANDING the little book to physically alive men on the earth. In essence, they are handing or ‘transferring’ the ‘little book of prophecy’ to physical men ALIVE on the EARTH during the ‘End Times’ or ‘Last Days.’ God conveys prophecy to Angels who in turn are ‘messengers’ of God’s prophecy to mortal men alive. Angels, throughout the past 6,000 years have been ‘messengers’ for God to mankind.)
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
(NWN; this is a ‘discernment’ on my part. ‘Take it and eat it’ is a spiritual ‘consumption’ of understanding the End Times and God’s related prophecies to go along with ‘signs of the times.’ It takes ‘7’ knowledge, wisdom, obedience, humility, persistence, prayer and the Holy Spirit’ to work prophecy in man’kind. This is a great and wonderful thing, just like a ‘7’ course meal. However, once the prophecies are apparent ‘consumed and understood’ they will be prone to make one sick to the stomach because of what they foretell. Just like eating a ’7’ course meal will likely make you feel like you could explode. God’s UNFILTERD WRATH poured on evil man’kind who refuse Him, and refuse His Son Jesus Christ and His eternal offer of salvation. Seeing prophecy happen and unfold is a wonderful and miraculous thing. Understanding the implications of seeing prophecy unfold, leaves one’s stomach bitter and sour because of the ‘gastrointestinal storm’ that is coming. Pass-the-antacid-pills, please.)
10 And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
(NWN; the prophecy angel was prophesying what would happen to anyone who attempted to reveal what was in the ‘little book.’ This verse ‘confirms’ that what was prophesied, did in fact occur and was experienced by those given the task of being Watchmen. This also ‘suggests’ that some men are ‘willingly’ allowing themselves to be Watchmen because they consciously love prophecy (God’s Word) and are completely open and receptive to it.)
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
(NWN; since this is verse ‘11’ it suggests a WARNING(S). The purpose of prophecy is to inform, proclaim and WARN. It suggests that the Watchmen who proclaim the Word of God, will have their ‘7’ words, letters, videos, blogs, sermons, articles and books proclaim God’s WILL to those during the End Times / Last Days and Tribulation period. God has ALWAYS used Holy Angels and physical men (Moses, Elijah, Daniel, Enoch, and others) to speak on behalf of God. He will do this also through the Tribulation via; 1. Prophecy revealed to mankind via his ‘little book’ to Watchmen, 2. The ‘two witnesses’, ‘lampstands’ or candles who proclaims God’s light to the world for the first 3.5 years of the tribulation, 3. The various Angel warnings given to men to NOT TAKE THE MARK of the BEAST and lastly, 4. The 144,000 Jewish Evangelists who have the ‘seal of God’ in their foreheads (and NOT the mark of the Beast) who proclaim Jesus Christ’s offer of Salvation ONE LAST TIME, before the 7 year tribulation ends.)
Satanic Evil and Influence on Earth and of Men (5)
Five (5) is an imperfect, uneven or ‘odd’ number. There are no multiples of other numbers that lead to five (5). The five (5) “I Will” statements of Lucifer (Isaiah 14:13-14) reflect his deception and boastful ego … or ‘PRIDE’ (pride is made up of five letters). Satan’s ‘PRIDE’ is manifest throughout Revelation, in a number of counterfeit entities that mimic what God, the Father, has done through his only begotten son, Jesus Christ. John the Apostle’s Revelation of Jesus Christ, treats the dragon/serpent, Satan/Devil with the number five (5), to represent his characteristics, actions, behavior, power and influence over mankind and the nations.
Five-fold Evils Born of the Spirit of Iniquity:
- P … “I will ascend into heaven.” (position)
- R … “I will rule at my throne above the stars of God.” (rule)
- I … “I will be idolized or worshipped.” (idolized)
- D … “I will be dazzling.” (dazzling)
- E … “I will be equal to God.” (equal)
… “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most high. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.” (Isaiah 14:12-15).
Five-fold Descriptions / Names of the Evil One:
- *Lucifer. (Isaiah 14:13)
- dragon. (12X). (Rev. 12:3, 12:4, 12:7, 12:9, 12:13, 12:16, 12:17, 13:2, 13:4, 13:11, 16:13, 20:2)
- Satan. (7X). (Rev. 2:9, 2:13, 2:24, 3:9, 12:9, 20:2, 20:7)
- serpent. (4X). (Rev. 12:9, 12:14, 12:14, 20:2)
- D(d)evil. (5X). (Rev. 2:10, 12:9, 12:12, 20:2, 20:10) Three lowercase devil, two uppercase Devil. The distinction is important.
Commentary: There is a lot to comment on regarding these four words. There is even some hidden truth within these four words. When the term is capitalized, it refers to a name or title. Satan and Devil (capitalized twice) are the names of the evil one. dragon and devil (lower case, three times) are descriptive references to the evil one. D(d)evil is the only term that is used interchangeably as a name and also as a descriptive reference. God’s word is so precise, logical and mathematically arranged that even the use of capitalization and the sequencing of a name/description has meaning within meaning. In the use of the word D(d)evil; the first instance of it being used is in Rev. 2:10 and is not capitalized and is represented with a small ‘d’. Every following instance of this word alternates between the capital ‘D’ and the lowercase ‘d’, as such; d – D –d – D – d. When referencing the evil one, the Word of God alternates, in exact sequence, to the name of the evil one and a description of the evil one. Amazing.
Notice that the descriptive term of dragon (lowercase) is mentioned twelve (12) times throughout the book of Revelation. In keeping with God’s consistency of mathematical perfection and meaning, twelve (12) refers to his divinely constituted organization either in heaven or on earth. Even in regards to the most evil of entities, God is in omnipotent control … even down to the level of how this entity is so named and described with mathematical and sequential perfection. Satan (uppercase) is used seven (7) times by the Holy Spirit. Once again, seven (7) denotes God’s divinely determined completeness as to his purpose or plan. Naming the evil one as a Satan (uppercase) occurs exactly seven (7) times in the book of Revelation, no more no less. This is the exact number times God’s chooses to use this word in naming the evil one, and underscores his divine purpose or plan in dealing with the evil one. When combining both the naming and descriptive references of Satan and D(d)evil, there are a total of twelve (12) combined uses of the these worlds (7+5=12). Twelve (12) refers to God’s divinely constituted organization either in heaven or on earth. This is entirely accurate since the evil one has access to heaven and earth, until such time as he is permanently removed from heavenly access and is cast down to earth at the midpoint of the Tribulation period.
*Lucifer; this evil one’s name is not found in the book of Revelation. The only time it appears in the Bible is in the description of the evil one’s fall from his lofty position in heaven (Isaiah 14:13). This angelic name was given to him before he was corrupted by his sin of Pride and desire “to be like the most high.” Once he was found to have the spirit of iniquity in him, he received two new names and two new descriptions. Now, he is the serpent and dragon, and is also called Satan/Devil. Numbers within numbers, truth within truth, meaning within meaning, layers upon layers. God’s wisdom, preciseness and mathematical accuracy keeps revealing itself, over and over and over to those who will look and attempt to understand his ways.
Five-fold Reference to the Devil:
- … “Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days; be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.” (Rev. 2:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which decieveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” (Rev. 12:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.” (Rev. 12:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.” (Rev. 20:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimestone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” (Rev. 20:10). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Three lowercase (d)evil, two uppercase (D)evil. The distinction is important. When the term is capitalized, it refers to a name or title. Devil (capitalized twice) is the name of the evil one, devil (lower case, three times) is a descriptive reference to the evil one. D(d)evil is the only term that is used interchangeably as a name and also as a descriptive reference. God’s word is so precise, logical and mathematically arranged that even the use of capitalization and the sequencing of a name/description has meaning within meaning. In the use of the word ‘D(d)evil’; the first instance of it being used is in Rev. 2:10 and is not capitalized and is represented with a small ‘d’. Every following instance of this word alternates between the capital ‘D’ and the lowercase ‘d’, as such; d – D –d – D – d. When referencing the evil one, the Word of God alternates, in exact sequence, to the name of the evil one and a description of the evil one. Consider the ordering or context describing the evil one. He is described as casting individual Christians into prison, next he is described as deceiving nations, next he is kicked out of heaven and has great wrath, then he is bound in prison for 1,000 years, lastly he is cast into the lake of fire and brimstone. These verses quickly summarize the actions and results of the angel once known as Lucifer. God is in control and through the word of His Holy Spirit, informs us that Satan/Devil will end up in the lake of fire and brimstone.
50,000,000 Fallen / Evil Angels under Satan’s Authority:
- … “And his tail drew a third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour he child as soon as it was born.” (Rev. 12:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” (Rev. 12:7-9). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Five (5) x 10 (ten) = (evil number of Satan) X (allness or physical completeness on earth). = 5 x 10m = 50,000,000. The double emphasis in the two verses solidly confirms the fact that Satan is kicked out of heaven along with his evil angelic cohorts. Interestingly, all these evil angels are no longer given access to the heavens, along with Satan. Instead of being allowed to reside in heaven, they are ‘kicked to the curb,’ otherwise known as the earth and have to reside here, until their lake of fire judgement.
Rev. 12:7 indicates that “Michael and his holy angels” fought “Satan and his evil angels“. Satan did not prevail because Michaels forces far surpassed those of Satan’s, by a 2:1 ratio.
Here’s the math on the number of angels (Rev. 5:10); ten thousand (10,000) times (x) ten thousand (10,000) = one hundred million (100,000,000) plus (+) thousands (1,000) times thousands (1,000). 1,000 x 1,000 = 1 million (1,000,000). Thus, we arrive at 101,000,000 (100,000,000 + 1,000,000). The description of this number by John, indicates that he “beheld and heard” this number. Rev. 7:11 indicates that this number is “all of the angels”, not some … not a few … not a group of special angels or some subset of the angelic realm, but … ALL angels. I interpret this litrally means 101,000,000 million angels surrounding the throne. The throne room of God is big enough to accommodate this many angels, creatures and the immeasurable multitudes of redeemed souls. The scene John describes is the largest spiritual gathering of God’s creation in history, either side of heaven.
An interesting side note of mathematics, for contemplation or consideration. Rev. 12:4 indicates that a third (1/3 or 33% or .33) of the angels of heaven rebelled against God and were thrown out of heaven, along with the ringleader or instigator of their coup … Satan. If we know 101,000,000 ‘good or holy’ angels are still in heaven worshipping God, then they must (mathematically speaking) be roughly equivalent to two thirds (2/3 or 66% or .66) of the total number of angels created by God. So, what is the original number of angels created by God, before the Satanic/Angelic rebellion? Answer: 151,000,000.
151,000,000 x .6666666 (decimal equivalent to the number of holy angels) = 100,666,656 or 101,000,000 holy angels (rounded).
151,000,000 x .3333333 (decimal equivalent to the number of fallen angels) = 49,999,995 or 50,000,000 rebellious angels (rounded).
For the mathematically inclined, please notice that I calculated these total numbers using seven digit spaces to the right of the decimal point. We know that, mathematically speaking, the number seven (7) indicates divinely determined completeness as to God’s purpose or plan. Using a multiplier seven digits to the right of the decimal point, gets as close as we can to being able to understand the completeness of God’s decision to create the number of ‘good, holy’ angels stated in Rev. 5:11. All of my calculations are based upon my very literal interpretation of the number of angels indicated in Rev. 5:11.
For mathematical nit-pickers, numbers these large are usually rounded the nearest million. Even if the original number of total angels was much greater or significantly higher… say 100 billion, or 100 trillion, the percentages (%) of holy and fallen angels stay the same. In any case, the number of ‘good guys’ outnumber the ‘bad guys’ by an easily to understand ratio of 2:1! Two good, holy angels for every one bad, rebellious angel. Why would God only create 151 million angels, or more? Everything in creation is finite in nature (no matter how it is measured). This is true, no matter how big the number of something seems to be to us. Our view of size or greatness of number, is a matter of perspective. We are finite creatures and have a finite perspective. The only thing infinite is God. God does not create anything greater than himself, thus, everything has to be limited or finite in which he creates. This is true considering the number of created angels. I believe the number of created angels to be a fixed number, as we are given no indication that angels procreate in heaven. While mankind is based on earth and has mortal bodies, we have to procreate to replace each generation of man that dies off. Not so with angelic beings. Once we receive our glorified bodies at the rapture/harpazo and see Jesus as he is, our bodies will have become eternal and will never die or breakdown, hence, there will be no need for us to procreate in heaven. Both holy and fallen angels were created with an eternal existance.
Five-fold Evils of Satan:
- Blasphemes God/Jesus Christ. (Rev. 13:6)
- Wars. (7X). (Rev. 12:7-9, 12:17, 13:7, 16:14, 19:19, 19:21, 20:8-9)
- Deceives. (4X). (Rev. 12:9, 20:3, 20:8, 20:10)
- Empowers his five (5) Counterfeits. (5X). (Rev. 13:2, 13:12, 13:14, 13:15, 19:20)
- Falsely Accuses. (Rev. 12:10)
Commentary: There are seven (7) verses that reference five (5) satanically driven wars against holy angels, Israel’s remnant, saints, Jesus Christ at Armageddon, and the saints at the end of the Millennium (1,000 year period). In every single instance of war, Satan loses. His batting average is .0000000. He is ‘oh for five’ (using a baseball euphemism). Satan blasphemes God, midway through the Tribulation when he indwells the beast/antichrist and commits the Abomination of Desolation in the rebuilt Jewish temple, and demands to be worshipped as God. Satan falsely accuses Christians (indicated by angels as “our brethren”) before he is thrown out of heaven by Michal and his battalions. There are four (4) verses referencing Satan’s deception of mankind. Four (4) denotes God’s foursquareness of symmetry or balance in design. It is also a double-double, or a double confirmation of a matter. Deception is the single most evil of Satan which is perpetrated on man. Although there are more references to satanic wars, several of these wars are waged directly against angels or Jesus Christ. The actual wars referenced against men or mankind, are fewer in number than the number of deceptions committed against men or mankind directly.
Lastly, Satan’s five (5) counterfeits are; the beast, beast worship, beast image worship, false prophet, false prophet miracles. These five (5) counterfeits are all satanically empowered and created by Satan, to deceive men away from the gospel of Jesus Christ and to keep them from ever knowing of the salvation that is provided to them through the shedding of Christ’s blood and his resurrection. Satan, historically and in the future, attempts to deceive men through counterfeit actions that mock what God achieved through his plan of redemption through his only begotten son, Jesus Christ. Satan mocks Jesus Christ via his beast/antichrist. Satan mocks the worship of Jesus Christ via beast and image worship. Satan mocks Christianity through the Mystery Religion Babylon (worship of anything). Satan mocks God when he causes the Abomination of Desolation (demands to be worshipped as God), in the rebuilt Jewish temple. Satan mocks the miracles of Christ through the false prophet’s false or otherwise showy miracles (causes fire to come down). Everything that God does or did through Jesus Christ, is severely mocked or counterfeited by Satan in one form or another. God provides us with a positive in Jesus Christ. Satan provides evil men with a false-positive via the beast/antichrist, whom is still a ‘negative.’ Interestingly, the Holy Spirit used five (5) references spread throughout Revelation, to reveal or describe the five (5) evil counterfeits of Satan’s plan on earth during the Tribulation. All combined verse references add up to eighteen (18), which is the evil number of man (6) x three (3 – emphasis and intensity).
Five-fold Satanically Empowered Counterfeits:
- Beast. … “And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, seat, and great authority.” (Rev. 13:2). (Emphasis added).
- Beast Worship. … “…and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast.” (Rev. 13:14). (Emphasis added).
- Beast Image / Worship. … “And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.” (Rev. 13:15). (Emphasis added).
- False Prophet. … “And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.” (Rev 13:12). (Emphasis added). “…he had power to do in the sight of the beast.” (Rev. 13:14). (Emphasis added). “…and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them…” (Rev. 19:20). (Emphasis added.
- False Prophet Miracles. … “And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.” (Rev. 13:14). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: These four (4) verses clearly indicate that Satan provides the beast directly, with his “power, seat and authority”, and the false prophet indirectly, “with all the power of the first beast, to do miracles in the sight of the beast.” The beast and false prophet are satanically driven puppets that are only able to exercise their evil power, as a result of receiving it from Satan. Satan’s power is not omnipotent or omnipresent. Satan’s power is limited in scope and requires his presence. The false prophet can only exercise his power and deceptions when he is in sight (close proximity) of the beast.
Five-fold Wars of Satan:
- Fights Holy Angels in Heaven. (Rev.12:7-9).
- Fights Woman’s (Israel’s) Remnant. (Rev. Rev. 12:17).
- Fights Jesus Christ at Armageddon. (4X). (Day of the Lord). (Rev. 9:16-19, 16:14, 19:19, 19:21).
- Fights and Conquers/Kills Men. (3X). (Rev. 6:2-3, 11:7, 13:7). White/Red horse apocalypse. Two witnesses. Tribulation Saints.
- Fights against saints, with nations at the end of the Millennium Kingdom. (Rev. 20:8-9). Satan is let “loosed” for a little season.
Commentary: Satan fights with (wars against) everyone he comes into contact with. Israel, Israel’s Remnant, holy angels in heaven, Jesus Christ at his return on the Day of the Lord (Armageddon) and mankind. Since Satan has already lost his battle and cause to Jesus Christ, his only recourse is to attack and war against those of whom God/Jesus Christ love and those in heaven. In his insanity, pride and one last desperate attempt, he will attempt to attack Jesus Christ again at his second coming to earth during the battle of Armageddon. The battle is over before it begins and he is thrown and chained into the bottomless pit for 1,000 years, as a result of his defiance.
Satan’s last act of defiance and rebellion occurs at the end of the Millennium period (1,000 years). Rev. 20:8-9 indicates that he is “let loosed for a short season” at the end of this period to deceive and rally the nations for one last, desperate act of rebellion against Jesus Christ and God. Even though men and the nations are living on a renewed and ‘Eden-like’ earth (perfect living conditions), they still harbor sin and resentment at not being their own masters. Satan is able to deceive them again, for an extremely short period of time, and to assemble them together to do battle. Just like at the battle of Armageddon, this final battle at the end of the Millennium is over immediately. “… Fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.” (Rev. 20:9). What is the point of God allowing Satan one last act of rebellion? In his divine plan and purpose, God is demonstrating the sinfulness of men, even when they are living in a perfect, physical environment. Even when everything around them is perfect and for their benefit on earth (for the 1,000 year period), there is still the element of sin and rebellion found in them. Satan knows this and plays to it. This scenario is orchestrated by God to remind citizens on earth, and the saints in heaven and New Jerusalem, that Jesus Christ continues to conquer sinfulness and that the result of sin is still death. Men have no reason to sin and rebel against God during the 1,000 year period, yet, Satan deceives them one last time into doing this.
Satan is like a three-year old child who throws temper tantrums because he can’t get his way. He fights everyone he comes into contact with, and who present obstacles which get in his way to rule and to be exalted above God. He hates everyone and everything that has to do with the righteousness and truthfulness of God and Jesus Christ and their kingdom. He hates that God/Jesus Christ loves mankind enough to provide us with an offer of salvation, however (to our knowledge), there is no salvation or redemption offered to Satan, or fallen angelic beings. Their fate or eternal destiny was sealed once they decided to rebel in heaven against God’s rule and to follow Satan instead. Thus, if Satan can literally kill or destroy us, while we are in an unsaved / unforgiven alive state, then he has stolen a potential saint away from God and Jesus Christ. If he can’t have his way, then he will drag everyone whom he can ultimately to the lake of fire (2nd death).
Five-fold World Systems Satanically Controlled:
- Economic system. (Buy, sell, merchants, trade, mark, name, number). (18X). (Rev. 13:16, 13:17, 14:9, 14:11, 15:2, 16:2, 18:3, 18:7, 18:9, 18:11, 18:12, 18:13, 18:14, 18:15, 18:17, 18:19, 18:22, 18:23).
- Communication system. (Nations shall see, in the sight of men, saying to them that dwell on earth). (15X). (Rev. 11:9, 11:10, 11:11, 11:12, 13:3, 13:4, 13:5, 13:6, 13:12, 13:13, 13:14, 13:15, 13:16, 13:17, 17:8).
- Political system. (Kingdom, seat, authority, kings, power over nations). (12X). (Rev. 13:1, 13:2, 13:7, 16:10, 16:14, 17:3, 17:7, 17:12, 17:13, 17:16, 17:17, 17:18).
- Military system. (Power, make war). (15X).(Rev. 6:2, 6:4, 10:16, 10:18, 10:19, 13:2, 13:7, 13:15, 16:14, 16:16, 17:12, 17:13, 17:14, 19:18, 19:19).
- Religious system. (Mystery Religion Babylon). (24X). (Rev. 9:20, 9:21, 13:4, 13:8, 13:11, 13:12, 13:14, 13:15, 14:8, 14:9, 14:11, 16:2, 17:1, 17:2, 17:4, 17:5, 17:15, 17:16, 18:3, 18:4, 18:5, 18:9, 19:2, 19:20).
Commentary: Babylon System is the beast’s/antichrist’s kingdom of power and control on earth during the Tribulation. It is the beast’s/anti-christ’s political and military systems. It is an economic and communication system. It is the name of a physical city believed to be the capital of this kingdom. Lastly, it is a false, blasphemous religious and worship system (Mystery Religion Babylon). Satan controls and manipulates all these global systems, through his beast/antichrist and the false prophet. The number of references for each of these systems CONFIRMS his influence on these systems.
Economic System (18 references). 6+6+6=18. Six is the evil number of man, the beast and the false prophet. The economic system is man’s ultimate evil because he has to completely prostitute himself (spiritually) to the beast in order to participate in this system through taking the name, mark or number of the beast. 3×6=18. Three (3) denotes God’s intensity and emphasis, Six (6) denotes the evil number of man (mankind, beast, false prophet).
Communication System (15 references). 5+5+5=15. Control and manipulation of the world’s communications systems is under the influence of Satan, via the beast. Five (5) being the number of Satan and his influence in the world. 3×5=15. Three (3) denotes God’s intensity and emphasis. Satan controls the world’s communications systems so he can worshipped worldwide indirectly and eventually directly, through the beast.
Political System (12 references). 2×6=12. Two (2) denotes God’s solid confirmation of a matter. Six (6) is the evil number of man. Twelve (12) denotes God’s divinely constituted organization either in heaven or earth. Remember, even though the beast’s political system is evil, God is in control and allows this political system to exist for a limited time. The Bible is very clear about God’s desire to influence and orchestrate the development of this political system in Revelation 17:17, “For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.”
Military System (15 references). 5+5+5=15. Control and manipulation of the world’s military systems are under the influence of Satan, via the beast. Five (5) being the number of Satan and his influence in the world. 3×5=15. Three (3) denotes God’s intensity and emphasis. Revelation 13, 14 and 16 indicate that an unclean spirit is spewed forth by the dragon (and beast and false prophet) to go out into the world to motivate kings and their armies to arrive at Armageddon in order to do battle on the Great Day of the Lord.
Religious System (24 references). Ultimately, it is the whore (Mystery Religion Babylon) who causes religious/spiritual fornication among everyone on earth. This is the most evil of all five (5) worldwide systems influenced by Satan. He does everything in his power to shield or hide the truth about the saving gospel of Jesus Christ. He wants to destroy all men, and send them to hell and the lake of fire. He wants to blaspheme God. He wants the world to worship only him. He wants to world think he is equal to God. All of these satanic goals are manifest in Mystery Religion Babylon. The other four world systems (economic, communication, political and military) just serve a means to an end. The end culminating in the direct (false) worship of Satan. The religious system of Babylon receives the most references by the world of God through His Holy Spirit. 2×12=24. Two (2) signifying God’s solid confirmation of a matter and twelve (12) denoting God’s divinely constituted organization either in heaven or on earth. Another way to think of twenty-four (24) is 4×6=24. Four (4) denoting God’s foursquareness of balance and symmetry, and of intelligent design multiplied by six (6) the evil number of man (mankind, beast, false prophet). Once again, God is in control and only lets this evil religious system exist only for a divinely determined time and purpose.
Five-fold Reference to Persecution of the Woman (Israel) by the serpent/dragon:
- … “And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.“ (Rev. 12:13). (Empahasis added).
- … “And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time (3 ½ years), from the face of the serpent.” (Rev. 12:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.” (Rev. 12:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.” (Rev. 12:16). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.” (Rev. 12:17). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: The descriptive use of (d)ragon and (s)erpent are used a total of 5 (five) times in the context of persecuting Israel (the woman). The dragon goes to devour the child (Church) as soon as it is born, only to be thwarted by God’s miraculous “catching up” (rapture/harpazo) of the Church. Next, the dragon goes to persecute the woman (Israel) by trying to destroy her with a flood, only to be thwarted miraculously by the earth that swallows the flood. The dragon is getting exceedingly angry wroth with the woman because he can’t catch and destroy her. Since the woman (Israel) is supernaturally protected in the wildnerness for 3 ½ years, the dragon does the only thing left for him to do. He goes after and makes war with the remnant of the woman’s (Israel’s) seed. The remnant are redeemed Jews that have come to believe in Jesus Christ as their savior or “have the testimony of Jesus Christ”, and have accepted forgiveness of their sins, through the shedding of Christ’s blood and not through animal sacrifices. There are two important points or themes made in these concise, five verses; the dragon (Satan) literally tries to destroy, devour or kill those who are loved by God and Christ. The child (Church age believers), the woman (Israel) and her remnant (144,000 redeemed Jews from the 12 tribes). In every attempt, Satan is kept from causing any of these groups harm. All three goups are supernaturally protected. God protects those who love him and the Lamb, and have placed their faith and salvation in Jesus Christ. The Church, Israel and her remnant are so important and a desired prize to the dragon (Satan), that he persecutes and tries to devour them himself. The beast/antichrist’s role is to deceive evil mankind and the nations. Satan targets the most important prizes for himself.
Five-fold Reference to Satanic Power:
- … “And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. “ (Rev. 12:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.” (Rev. 12:17). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.” (Rev. 13:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able make war with him?“ (Rev. 13:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.“ (Rev. 16:13). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: These five verses describe Satan’s direct exercise of his power. Satan directly causes a flood to try to devour Israel (woman as she flees to the wilderness). He directly tries to attack Israel’s remnant. Rev. 13:2 and 13:4 specifically indicate that Satan directly gives his power, seat and authority to the beast. These are his attributes which he endows to the beast/antichrist. Lastly, Satan also issues an unclean spirit from his mouth, along with the beast and false prophet, who exercise their endowed satanic power to also issue forth unclean spirits from their mouths. These unclean spirits are used to draw kings, from around the world, to come to battle at Armageddon. All subsequent verses in Revelation that refer to either the beast or the false prophet, directly or indirectly refer to their endowed power coming from Satan. Satan give his power directly to the beast/antichrist, who in turn, shares some of this power with the false prophet. As stated elsewhere in this analysis, the false prophet can only exercise satanic power when he is in close proximity of the beast. Satan’s power is not omnipotent or omnipresent. He has to be nearby his fleshly puppets (beast and false prophet), in order to exercise his power.
Seven-fold Reference to Satan:
- … “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” (Rev. 2:09). (Emphasis added).
- … “I know thy works, and shere thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.” (Rev. 2:13). (Emphasis added).
- … “But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.” (Rev. 2:24). (Emphasis added).
- … “Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before they feet, and to know that I have loved thee.” (Rev. 3:09). (Emphasis added).
- …”And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” (Rev. 12:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.” (Rev. 20.2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison:” (Rev. 20:7). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Notice the name of Lucifer, is no longer used as his orginal name. The iniquity God found in him, changed his character from holy to evil, his status before God, and also his name. Notice his name is capitalized in these verses.
Twelve-fold References to the dragon:
- … “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.” (Rev. 12:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.” (Rev. 12:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, .” (Rev. 12:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” (Rev. 12:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child .” (Rev. 12:13). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out his mouth.” (Rev. 12:16). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.” (Rev. 12:17). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the beast I saw was like a leopard, and his feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.” (Rev. 13:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And they worship the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make ware with him.” (Rev. 13:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.” (Rev. 13:11). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I saw three unclean spririts like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.” (Rev. 16:13). (Emphasis added).
- … “ And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.” (Rev. 20:2). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: The term dragon (lowercase) is used as a descriptive reference. dragon is one of the two descriptive references (along with serpent). dragon and old serpent are twice used in conjuciton with one another (verses 12:9 and 20:2). Two (2) or twice denotes God’s solid confimation of a matter. The last verse referring to the dragon is significant because it contains all four refernces or names of the evil one. dragon, serprent, Devil and Satan. The Holy Spirit uses the two descriptions and two names of the evil one so that there is absolutely no mistake or error or confusion surrounding what happens to the evil one after the battle of Armageddon. Regardless of the description or name used, the evil one is bound for 1,000 years. If you carefully notice the content of each verse you will quickly realize that combined, these verses describe in a nutshell the role and activities of the one described as a dragon over the course of the Tribulation and beyond. The dragon is cast to earth after loosing a battle in heaven. The dragon persecutes Israel. The dragon goes to war against Israel’s remnant. The dragon gives the beast his power, seat and authority (evil kingdom). The dragon is worshipped in the evil kingdom. The dragon uses unclean spirits to gather together kings and their armies for Armageddon. The dragon is bound and chained for 1,000 years.
(5) Revealing the Man of Sin
‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries;
Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and POWER was ‘GIVEN’ him (Prince, Beast, Antichrist) over ALL kindreds, and tongues, and NATIONS.
The Antichrist; ‘A King of Dark Sentences’ (political language, false agreements, deceiving covenants, lies, back-room dealing, deception, intrigue, announcements and deceiving doctrines and programs.)
23 “ And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.” (Daniel 8:23-25)
The One World Government Leader Has Power OVER ALL THE NATIONS of the EARTH.
WHO is the Abraham Accords ‘Confirmer,’ the BEAST, the Eighth (8th) King, the ‘ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT LEADER’, the FIRST RIDER OF THE APOCALYPSE who goes to Perdition (Utter Destruction), The LAST CAESAR, PHARAOH or ANTICHRIST?
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon [Satan, Allah, Prince of the Power of the Air] which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast [Antichrist, Man-by-Satan ‘MbS’], saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? (Emphasis mine. Discernment mine.)
Five (5) references to ‘beast.’ 5 denotes satanic influence over evil men.
Jesus Identified the Sign of the Antichrist: He is NOT Macron, Biden, Obama, Trump, Putin, Jinping, Gates, Pope Francis or Klaus Schwab. The ‘Beast’ has been identified NOW, and his role changes to the Antichrist 3.5 years into the Tribulation.
Revelation 17:8-11 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
‘Seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.’ = NEOM Babylon sits on the seven (7) tallest mountains in the Midian Mountain range in the Tabuk region of Saudi Arabia. Tallest mountain is Mount Sinai. These mountains are scarlet and purple colored due to volcanic origin and related minerals deposited in rock. NEOM is a $500 (5) billion technological/hedonistic paradise. No mention or acceptance of Christ.
The seven and eight kings are in reference to the genetic lineage (bottomless pit of evil) of the House of Saud. These are ALL the modern kings since the foundation of modern Saudi Arabia.
Proof of the ‘line of’ of the 8 kings.
Kings of Saudi Arabia (1932–present)
1. King Ibn Saud. 9/22/1932 – 11/9/1953. Kingdom founded by conquest. Had six (6) sons that became Kings of the Kingdom. Six (6) is the number of evil man/men. The ground work for this kingdom was being created at the same time as the ground work for the State of Israel. Satan started establishing his ‘chosen people’ (those who worship the dragon and beast) at the same time God was re-establishing his ‘chosen people’ (the Jews) over the 1930’s to late 1940’s. 1 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
2. King Saud. 11/9/1953 – 11/2/1964. 2 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
3. King Faisal. 11/2/1964 – 3/25/1975. 3 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
4. King Khalid. 3/25/1975 – 6/13/1982. 4 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
5. King Fahd. 6/13/1982 – 8/1/2005. 5 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
6. King Abdullah. 8/1/2005 – 1/23/2015. The king ‘that is.’ This is the 6th king revealed by the Holy Spirit to John the Apostle. He is the signpost for the ‘season of the times’ of the latter days, prior to the tribulation. A sign for the evil Gentile nations.
7. King Salman. (King 2015 – ?). 1/23/2015- (2022) This is the 7th and ‘future’ king revealed to John the Apostle who will reign for a ‘short time or while’. If his reign lasts for 7 years, from 2015 on into 2022, it will truly reflect a short reign and denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose for the seven kings, including the seventh king. King Salman is the LAST of the six (6) sons of Ibn Saud to be King of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Is The De Facto King Amid Concerns Over Father’s Health
8. Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman. He is the 8th and final ‘future’ king revealed to John the Apostle. He is the ‘beast’, comes from seven (7) kings/lineage before him and goes to perdition. His reign is over the seven (7) years of the tribulation. Born 1985, he will be 35 (7×5) years old in 2020. Seven (7) denotes God’s divine completion to His plan or purpose. Five (5) denotes Satanic influence of men and kings. God’s influence over men in greater than Satan’s influence over men 7>5. Notice that MBS will be the FIRST king who is NOT a direct son of founding King Ibn Saud in 1932. Becoming the 8th king, MBS represents a ‘new epoch’ a ‘new future’ for the kingdom that forms an ideological break from the past. Eight (8) denotes a new beginning, new timeline, new season, new plan. God is addressing the evil status quo of the House of Saud (bottomless pit of evil, wealth, influence, power, corruption) and ushering in the time of great wrath, the tribulation for Gentile nations. From a spiritual perspective, MBS not being one of the six (6) sons of the founding King Ibn Saud, now holds claim to being the son of perdition under the power and influence of the dragon (Satan). MBS has no allegiance to his family tree, tradition, other family princes and historical political protocol. Only an extremely evil, pathological soul manipulated by Satan would turn on his own family. In Satan’s plan, he used the ‘bottomless pit’ of evil House of Saud to raise MBS, the beast, the son of perdition to be in the positions he both currently and in future, will hold. Just as Jesus Christ had an earthly family tree and lineage, Satan used the House of Saud as the earthly family tree, lineage for his son of perdition, the beast, the coming Antichrist.
At the time John the Apostle was in the Holy Spirit and given a ‘vision’ of the future, 5 of the Saudi Kings were already dead (fallen). He was shown the sixth king, and told that a future 7th and 8th king were coming. The sixth king was a ‘sign post’ of the beginning of the ‘end times’ prior to the tribulation. The 7th King ‘short while’ in current King Salman, the last son of founder Saud. Mbs, Mohammed bin Salman is ‘Crown Prince’ and will become the 8th king (goes into perdition). MbS is the ‘Beast’ who rules during the seven (7) year tribulation and great tribulation (last 3.5 year period.) MbS (Beast now), becomes the Antichrist midway during the 7 year tribulation, at the occurrence known as the ‘Abomination of Desolation.’
King Salman brought his son, MBS into the kingdom’s political arena in 2015. 2015-2020 is also a 5 year period of Satanic influence on MBS, as he has grown in power and worldwide influence and stature among not only Western countries, but among ‘Kings of the East’, and those who worship the dragon and the beast throughout Middle East / North African countries (MENA – the ‘many’ Arabic and Islamic countries).
Mohammed bin Salman (named Crown Prince, June 2017). He is referred to scripturally as both a Prince and as a King. This is extremely unique and mentioned for a very real reason. He plays a prophetic role as Prince (when he confirms the false peace covenant among many nations throughout MENA regarding Israel and the Palestinians). Please consider that many, if not all, MENA countries are either Arabic and/or Muslim and are financially and politically beholden to Saudi Arabia in one form or another. Religiously, all these countries are beholden to the House of Saud, because it is the ‘custodian’ of Islam’s ‘holiest’ sites in Saudi Arabia. All Muslims must come for Hajj in Saudi Arabia at some point in their life, if capable (those who worship the dragon and the beast). Satanic influence is woven together and throughout ALL of these counties. They will agree to MBS’ confirmation of the covenant, as Crown Prince. They dare not come against the Crown Prince’s wish and confirmation. Thus, they will abide by his confirmation. They have every reason to accept his confirmation, because of their political, financial and religious vested interests with Saudi Arabia. ‘Who can make war or come against the Beast?’
MBS also plays a prophetic role as Saudi Arabia’s 8th King. This will likely occur before he enters the rebuilt Jewish 3rd Temple and causes the Abomination of Desolation (claims to be god and demands to be worshiped as such). Poor man wants to be rich, rich man wants to be prince, prince wants to be king, king wants to be god and rule everything. As such, MBS will likely be the Saudi’s 8th King once he sets foot in the rebuilt Jewish temple half way through the tribulation. After all, he is already the focus of ‘those who worship the dragon and the beast.’ He now wants the Jews to worship him along with the rest of the world (via the destruction of his previous accommodation and approval of the worshipping of the false mystery religions.) It’s not enough that Satan has deceived almost 2 billion Muslims. He now wants to be worshipped by the rest of the earth by Hindus, Buddhists, et.al. Satan destroys the false ‘mystery religion’ being propagated by the False Prophet, so he can be the only focus of mankind’s worship. These false religions served their satanic purpose by deceiving men and leading men away from Christ, now is time to throw these other false religions into the fire so men are forced to worship Satan, through MBS exclusively.
Hence, MBS’ role will have changed from beast/prince to king to Antichrist at this point. He is indwelt by Satan in order for Satan to satisfy his claim that he will rise to be like the true God and to be worshipped as such. As a spiritual entity, Satan can only possess and indwell a flesh and blood human man. Satan has done everything in his power to raise MBS up through the evil bottomless pit of the House of Saud, to become a Crown Prince, to become a King, and now that Satan has possessed him to become the world-wide Antichrist. At this point, MBS is completely under Satan’s authority and power and ensues to blaspheme God and Jesus Christ.
The timing of when MBS became Crown Prince is known (June 2017). When he becomes king is when his father succumbs the throne to MBS (this could be through death or a short political reign for one reason or another – health?). The actual timing is unimportant, all we are told is that the 7th king’s reign is for a ‘short time or while.’ His term could be 5, 6, 7 or 8 years.
Where else is there a family/political dynasty on earth that has had seven (7) consecutive kings that rule a country from the same genetic line? In the Middle East? During the time of Israel’s rebirth from a valley of dry bones to a budding fig tree? Saudi Arabia’s current 7th king and future 8th king fit the Biblical narratives set forth by the Word of God. 7th and 8th kings from the bottomless pit of evil, money, power, influence, corruption (5 Satanic influences). MBS is prince when he confirms the covenant. MBS becomes an Antichrist when he is worshiped as a mujaddid by Muslims, and then becomes the worldwide Antichrist when he is indwelt by Satan.
The timing of John the Apostle’s vision regarding the 8 Kings from the bottomless pit of the House of Saud – 5 ‘fallen’, 1 ‘is current’, 2 ‘are future’.
Why is this even a topic worth mentioning? What is the point? Is there a point? Yes, there is a point. And it is VERY important, from a prophetic viewpoint. In that, it is a ‘viewing point’ of the latter days, leading up to the tribulation. How so?
First, as Christians, we know that the Triune God gave John the Apostle a vision and knowledge of many things pertaining to the days leading up to and into the tribulation and after. The Holy Spirit carried him into the future, from his particular life in time, to witness things that he then explained in his Revelation of Jesus Christ. One of the visions he was given, while in the Holy Spirit, was of the 5 kings that were fallen, a 6th king he was being shown, and that of a 7th king who had not come (but would rule for a short while at some point in the future). Lastly, he was shown a future and last 8th king known and described as the Beast who would be sent to perdition, udder destruction, the lake of fire and brimstone, the second death … alive.
I have attempted to confirm who the 7th and 8th kings are from our point in space and time, relative to the ‘season of the times.’ What about this mysterious sixth king, the king ‘who is’. Why is this king important that John the Apostle was directly being shown? And what possible prophetic importance can he have? Of the 8 kings, why would God single out this particular man?
Consider that God, through the Holy Spirit, could have shown John any or all of the Kings in future ‘real time’. He was not permitted to see the 7th or 8th kings, but only the sixth. What perhaps was God’s reason for this?
The reign of 6th King Abdullah was from 2005 to 2015. This snapshot of time and space is important because it suggests that this time frame is important for us, for Gentiles alive in the final generation. To know that we are indeed in the ‘final season’ prior to our harpazo/rapture and the onset of the tribulation, without any doubt or hesitation. We know that Israel’s prophetic time clock began in 1948. God’s prophetic time clock for the tribulation of Gentile nations suggests that it started during the time of this sixth king. It is beyond the scope of this letter to go into details about what has occurred throughout the entire earth during the time of the sixth king’s reign. Many prophetic things started being revealed over the 5 year period from 2010 to 2015. The time of the sixth king’s reign is a sign post, a flashing light, a notice of when the final season begins and is upon the earth for Gentiles. God has given signs in scripture and the heavens for Jews, and Gentiles alike. The September 23, 2017 occurrence of the ‘great sign in heaven’ is an example of a sign for the Bride of Christ. The 6th Saudi king is a Gentile and a member of the House of Saud and the bottomless pit of evil. His reign (along with all the other past 5 kings and 2 future kings) has been orchestrated by Satan during the growth of this kingdom and the discovery of its bottomless wealth (oil). To a logical mind, clear and sober, this would indicate that God is saying that the age of grace for all Gentiles on earth is coming to a close. It is not important that we don’t know if God considers 2005 or 2015 to be the beginning of the ‘season of the time before the tribulation.’ Just as God spoke generically about the rebirth of Israel, as when you ‘see the fig tree bearing fruit’, he was referring to a time frame or process developing over time. In His divine plan, things develop and take time to grow until their divine timing is ripe to be revealed. Those who can discern can watch this occur, as it happens in ‘real time’ and understand appropriately and accordingly. As God gave a general timeline for Israel, commencing in 1948, he gives a Gentile timeline commencing in 2015. This of course is BEFORE the arrival of the future 7th and 8th kings who would indicate perhaps the middle and end of the ‘Fall Season’ or Season of the Times’ prior to the rapture/harpazo for the Bride and the onset of the tribulation.’
The 7 year period from 2015 to 2022 does indeed represent a 7 year period denoting God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose for the modern kingship lineage (line of) of Saudi Arabia. Time for the ‘Age of Grace’ has almost ended. As I write this letter, there is exactly only three (3) months remaining in 2019 before the world enters 2020 and a ‘new’ decade. Time is running out before the time begins of God’s great wrath on mankind and Gentile nations. We can know this with certainty by looking at the time frame witnessed by John the Apostle of the 6th king from the House of Saud. Six (6) denotes evil man/men. Seven (7) denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose. Eight (8) denotes new era, new epoch, new season, new time span, new series of events. The 7th Saud King indicates that God is finished with Satan’s status quo in Saudi Arabia and of the evil Gentile world. The 8th Saud King indicates that God is ushering in a new time of tribulation and trial for mankind, Jews and Gentiles. Remember, the seven (7) year tribulation is also referred to as the ‘time or week of Jacob’s trouble.’ A week being seven (7) years and Jacob being a reference to Jews and Israel. God is turning his attention back onto Israel, the redemption of the Jews, wrath towards the Gentile world and arranging the coming Millennial Reign of Christ on Earth.
But how can they call on him (Jesus Christ) to save them unless they believe in him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they believe in him (Jesus Christ) if they have never heard about him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they hear about him (Jesus Christ) unless someone tells them?” —Romans 10:14
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Categories: Satan Devil Dragon
Leave a Reply