‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries:
Evil mankind (6) + evil beast/antichrist (6) + evil false prophet (6) = 666 (a literal number represented by the number 6, repeated three times in a linear row.)
The infamous, “Mark of the Beast” and “number of his name is 666” imagery is no different than any of the other generalized, descriptive terms that John the Apostle used, while in his banishment on the Isle of Patmos. Rev. 13:17-18 is probably the most symbolic, well known and most poorly understood two verses in the book of Revelation, and in the entire Bible. “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred, threescore and six (666).” (Emphasis added).
(6) The Number of an Evil Man:
Verse 13:18 clearly states that 666 (6) is a number of a man … not a number of an angel, not a number of Satan (which is ‘5’), Devil, serpent or dragon, nor of any kind of reference to Babylon (city) or Mystery Babylon (false religion). The reference is literally to man (mankind), the beast/antichrist (a literal, physical man) and the false prophet (a literal, physical man). Each of them is judged to be extremely evil and each is therefore assigned a number of six (6) to represent the imperfection, sinfulness and evilness of man, before God. Combining the number of each type of man leads to 666, this (6) number represents the totality of evil, of the three men. ‘7’ The number three (3) denotes intensity and emphasis. The fact that the number six (6) is repeated three (3) times emphasizes the most intense evil that mankind, antichrist, and the false prophet (6) collectively possess during the tribulation period. Evil doesn’t come any worse, or more intensely than this. Period. When the bible states an important reference to someone or something, the word ‘7’ of God is very specific and literal. There should be no confusion. To understand why the number six (6) represents evil, Verse 13:18 (6) tells us to “count” his number
Six (6) is (6) the number of an EVIL MAN. Evil Beast, Evil False Prophet, Evil Man’kind. 666. God says COUNT (6) the number of an EVIL MAN.
Six-fold References to Angelic Warnings Given to Evil Men:
- … “And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!.” (Rev. 8:13). (Emphasis added).
- … “Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.” (Rev. 12:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead or in his hand,” (Rev. 14:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimestone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of trhe Lamb.” (Rev. 14:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever:” (Rev. 14.11). (Emphasis added).
- … “And they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosover receiveth the mark of his name.” (Rev. 18:4). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: These six (6) angelic warnings to evil men could not be any more explicit, direct or to the point. They are made with great emphasis and intensity. They are prophetic in nature because these angels know exactly what is coming through the tunnel in the very near term, during the Tribulation and Great Tribulation. One angel knows the wrath that is coming when the fifth, six and seven angel trumpets are blown. Another angel knows the chaos, mayhem and deception that will result from Satan being kicked out of heaven and thrown to the curb of the earth. He has great wrath/fury and will take it out upon mankind. These are just the first two warnings given by angels! The last four warnings are the sternest and most emphatic warnings God gives mankind via his heavenly messengers. This angel declares, in no uncertain terms, what will befall man if they “worship the beast and receive his image, and receive his mark in his forehead or in his hand.” Evil men who do this will receive an overflowing allotment of full wrath of God. It won’t be watered down or diluted. It will be administered full strength. They will be tormented for ever and ever, in the lake of fire and brimestone (2nd death). They will have no rest day or night, for ever.
Elsewhere in this analysis, I comment on the specific sins of men during the Tribulation period that lead to their eternal damnation. The angel who gives this warning indicates the severity of these sins and their consequences from being committed. Even when this angel proclaims these warnings, they are ignored by mankind and sloughed off or not taken seriously. This ultimately leads to their eternal damnation once they take the mark, name or number of the beast and worship him and his image. With all the bad and evil things that men do today, and during the Tribulation, what makes the last four (4) warnings so emphatic and important? Surely, there are worse things a man could do than worship someone else or a worship an image? Don’t men already do these things? Receiving a mark or number seems harmless enough today. People get all kinds of crazy looking tattoos, what does it matter if someone gets yet another mark or tattoo on their hand or forehead? Or so, people will think during the Tribulation. What they don’t’ know is the object of their worship and adoration.
For the first three and half years of the Tribulation, they will be worshipping the satanically powered beast or antichrist. They will be worshipping a false and blasphemous deity. It gets worse. At the midpoint of the Tribulation, Satan indwells or possesses the beast/antichrist and demands to be worshipped as God. This takes place in Jerusalem in the rebuilt Jewish Temple. Satan/beast defiles the holiest section of the temple. It gets worse. By taking the beast’s mark, name or number, men in essence have signed their name on the dotted line in blood, in regards to giving their utmost allegiance to Satan, through the beast/antichrist/man of sin. They have completely given themselves over to evil via their mind, heart, body and soul. They have even allowed their flesh to be modified to reflect their satanic status. There is nothing worse that a man can do than WILLINGLY give himself over to Satan. God gives men freewill and a choice. At this point, Jesus Christ can’t provide salvation to lost men. They have made their choice. They chose Satan over Christ. They chose to ignore Christ’s offer of salvation. Christ does NOT force himself on anyone who does not want him, or his offer of free forgiveness of sins through Him, and the shedding of his blood and resurrection. God created man in his image. Men are described as imagers of God. Once man worships the beast, his image and takes his name, number or mark; the body, soul, mind and heart are completely defiled and no longer reflect God’s reflected glory in man. Instead, the evilness of Satan is reflected in the evil men who ignore the angel’s dire warning.
Elsewhere in this commentary, I provide a thorough analysis between receiving a mark (branding) by the beast/antichrist versus receiving a seal of ownership by God in the forehead. For whatever reason (location of the spirit or soul in a man?) God reserves the forehead for a seal of ownership. A true seal of God’s ownership is spiritual and placed in the forehead of those redeemed by Christ. Conversely, once the beast/antichrist has put a mark/branding on the outside/surface of the forehead, that person is given over to Satan and becomes his property (for future slaughter). This duality between satanic markings and holy sealings in foreheads is very real and denotes a person’s status to angels, to Satan and to God/Christ. Once evil men do the exact things that they are told not to do, they have forfeited Christ’s offer of salvation, for eternity. The mark of the beast and the seal of God denote a man’s status for eternity from the Tribulation. Conversely, the Tribulation Saints are those strong people who heed the angel’s warnings and don’t take the mark of the beast, or worship him or his image. Many passages throughout the book of Revelation indicate the glorious future, in eternity, of these redeemed men who did NOT cave into the beast’s system. They accepted the gospel, they accepted Christ for who he is, they acceptance the forgiveness of their sins through Christ’s shedding of blood and resurrection. However, their redemption came with a great personal price of martyrdom in the form of beheading when they refused to withdraw their belief in Christ at the hands of the beast’s persecution.
God isn’t joking or kidding around when He issues a warning. Men are warned not to cross a line, for their own good. Do they listen? Do they obey? Do they take the warning seriously? No, no, no. These warnings are so serious because they have eternal consequences. Six (6) denotes evil and man. Hence, six (6) warnings are given in the verses referenced above.
Six-fold Reference of God’s Wrath for Evil Men:
- Demonic locusts from bottomless pit torment men for five months. (Rev. 9:1-11). 5th angel / 5th trumpet wrath.
- 4 angels of Euphrates River, slay 1/3rd of men. (Rev. 9:13-19). 6th angel / 6th trumpet wrath.
- 2 angels with sharp sickles harvesting evil men’s blood from the great winepress of God’s wrath. (Rev. 14:14-20).
- Noisome and grievous sores. (Rev. 16:2). 1st angel / 1st vial wrath – vial plague.
- Scorching great heat, men repent not. (Rev. 16:8-9).4th angel / 4th vial wrath – vial plague.
- Greatest Earthquake in History, Babylon City split into three parts, cities of nations crumble, mountains and islands disappear, great 75lb. (weighing a talent) hailstones fall on men. (Rev. 16:17-21. 7th angel / 7th vial wrath – vial plague.
Commentary: The wrath for men are alternated with the wrath for the earth. The wraths for men are highly painful, tormenting and destructive. Yet, men repent not. An earthquake of such a great magnitude strikes, that cities from all over the world are leveled. Mountains and islands crumble along with the habitation on them. The great evil Babylon City is decimated, split into three parts and burns within one hour. The pain endured from the grievous sores, scorching heat and being hammered by 75lfb. Hailstones is so great, that men beg to die, wish they could die … but death “flees them.” These cataclysms come from the trumpet wraths and vial plagues. God uses demonic entities (locusts from bottomless pit, evil angels from Euphrates River), heavenly angels (having sharp harvesting sickles) and nature (sun, hail, earthquake, sores) to afflict men. The fact that God uses three (3) forms of affliction denotes the emphasis and intensity of his purpose or plan. He uses everything under his control; nature, heavenly angels and demonic creatures / fallen angels.
Five-fold Reference to Men Worshipping the Beast:
- … “And they worshipped the dragon, which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him.” (Rev. 13:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.“ (Rev. 13:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.” (Rev. 13:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand.” (Rev. 14:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image and whosover receiveth the mark of his name.” (Rev. 14:11). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: One verse or reference is an angelic warning NOT to worship the beast, his image, or to take his mark. The other four (4) verses indicate that this is exactly what men choose to do, they choose to worship the beast, his image and take his mark. Four(square) denotes balance in symmetry, form or function and a doubling of meaning or value. Descriptions of worshipping the beast:
- Men worship the beast because they are in awe of him, they are deceived by his physical size and attributes. They declare that no one is like him and he is so strong that no one is able to make war (fight) with him. He is unique (satanically) and no one else on earth is like him.
- Everyone on earth (those that dwell upon the earth) will worship him. These are evil men whose names are not found or written in the Lamb’s book of life.
- The beast’s deadly wound is miraculously healed (false resurrection from the dead), as such, the false prophet uses this satanically contrived event to further mislead people into worshipping the beast because of his false resurrection.
- The five references end (Rev. 14:11) indicating these evil men who worshipped the beast are tormented for eternity in the lake of fire and brimstone (2nd death). They will have no rest, day or night from their torment, forever.
Five-fold Reference to Men Worshipping the Beast’s Image:
- … “And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.” (Rev. 13:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand.” (Rev. 14:9). (Emphasis added.)
- … “And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image and whosover receiveth the mark of his name.” (Rev. 14:11). (Emphasis added.)
- … “And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.” (Rev. 16:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimestone.” (Rev. 19:20).(Emphasis added).
Commentary: Very, very, very interesting. The false prophet tells men to build an image of the beast AFTER there is an unsuccessful attempt to kill the beast by an unknown party(ies). The beast is satanically healed and lives again. This is a fake resurrection of the antichrist which mimics the real resurrection of Jesus Christ. Remember, Satan ALWAYS tries to discount, discredit, falsify and otherwise lie about anything and everything God or Jesus accomplished. Anything that is done or represents holiness, righteousness or is of a redemptive nature, Satan mocks and counterfeits it with something of his own making. Trying to pass it off as an original in order to deceive evil and weak-minded men. Satan is the proverbial shady man, standing on the street corner, who opens his coat and tries to entice you to buy a fake Rolex or Gucci watch. Tribulation man swallows the lie, hook-line-sinker. Satan laughs because he is depositing your soul in his bank account in hell.
An image is a created likeness or fake representation of something that is meant to represent the original. We normally think of images as photographs, paintings, drawings, etc. An image can also be a statue, made out of wood, marble, iron, concrete, stone, resin or any other natural resource. An image can represent a person of historical importance, be a piece of artwork, or an artistic abstraction of one sort or another. Complex images, require the combined work of multiple artisans or craftsmen. In the context of the above verses referenced from the Bible, it is obvious that a successful attempt will be made at creating a man made image of a person.
We don’t know what materials or resources will be used, or how big the images will be. With today’s 3D manufacturing, reproducing technology, the image could be made with a striking resemblance or exactness to the original person. Additionally, robotics, voice algorithms, animatronics and artificial intelligence could all play a role in creating something monstrous enough that people willingly worship something obviously man made. We know it is man made because Rev. 13:14 specifically says that the false prophet tells “them that dwell on the earth that they should make an image to the beast”.
It is not at all unlike what existed in the Roman Empire at the time of Jesus. Roman emperors had all kinds of statues, replicas and images built of themselves and placed around their kingdoms so people could exercise “official” Caesar worship. Want to worship Caesar, but can’t afford the trip to Rome? No problem, go to the main intersection your town where his statue exists and conduct your fornication there. In addition to statues of Caesar, many other statues of idols, false gods and deities also existed at this time throughout the Roman Empire. The Romans were not the only ones to blame. Greek history is also filled with all kinds of statues representing false gods and mythological personas. Mankind is not be any different in the future. The following is an excerpt from a recent article I wrote regarding an eschatological recap of 2017 which included an update on the increasing effort to recreate past idols and false gods around the world using modern, 3D manufacturing technology. Manufacturing engineers and technologists will know exactly what I am talking about.
“Paganism creates the ability for each man to create his own truth, as opposed to Judaism and Christianity, which state that there is an objective truth man must abide by. The UN, like paganism, is a place of subjective reality created by a vote.” “What we are seeing in the world today is that every place Christianity grows weak, paganism and idolatry grow stronger, and where Christianity disappears, horrible things happen.” Joe Kovacs, author of “Shocked by The Bible 2,” says the whole sad spectacle is part of an old story. “The promotion of pagan gods is certainly nothing new, and it again shows we’re all living in what I call ‘Opposite World,’” he explained. “It’s a world where most people do the very opposite action of what God has instructed. Our Creator tells us to have no other gods but Him, but folks do the opposite, honoring false gods.
Technology is quantum light years ahead of what existed a half a century ago. Most of the people living in the Tribulation will not have spiritual discernment or the technological sophistication to know that they are being duped or lied to by the father of lies and deception. Satan will have more technology tools at his disposal, to use in the deception of mankind, than he has had for the past 6,000 years combined. People will easily agree to do whatever is needed or necessary in order to create something (anything), to make a buck and pay their rent by using the beast’s mark. Same survival dilemma in the future as it is now, and was in the past. The stakes will be infinitely and eternally higher than anyone can or will imagine.
Five-fold Sins Resulting in Men’s Eternal Damnation:
- Worship the beast. (6X). (Rev. 13:4, 13:8, 13:12, 14:9, 14:11)
- Worship the beast’s image. (6X). (Rev. 13:14, 13:15, 14:9, 14:11, 16:2, 19:20)
- Take the beast’s mark. (6X). (Rev. 13:16, 13:17, 14:9, 14:11, 16:2, 19:20)
- Take the beast’s number. (2X). (Rev. 13:17, 13:18)
- Take the beast’s name. (2X). (Rev. 13:17, 14:11)
Commentary: There are a total of eighteen (18) verses that indicate the eternal sins of damnation that result from worshipping the beast, worshipping his image and taking his mark of identification. Three (3) denotes God’s emphasis and intensity x six (6) denotes the evil number of man = 18, or 6+6+6 = 18, or 666 … “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six Hundred and threescore and six (666).” (Rev. 13:18). (Emphasis added). Worshipping the beast, his image and taking his mark are the eternal sins that men commit during the Tribulation.
There are a total of ten (10) combined references of evil men taking the beast’s mark, number or name. These three descriptions are synonymous with being identified with (or belonging) to the beast and his system. Ten (10) denotes God’s allness or physical completeness regarding things on earth. These ten references indicate man’s complete earthly evilness and damnation resulting from taking either the mark, number of name of the beast and his kingdom. These men are so deceived and evil, that they not only allow themselves to worship the beast and his fake image, but they allow themselves to be physically ‘branded’ or marked in order to be identified with the beast. Evil men obtain this mark, number or name so they can also participate in the global economy in terms of buying and selling. They have to be identified as having this mark, number or name, physically evident on either their right hand or forehead, in order to be allowed to execute a purchasing or selling transaction. Once evil men worship the beast, his image and take his mark (or number, name), they are damned.
There are three verses regarding a very specific, powerful and clear angelic warning given to men on earth, to NOT worship the beast, or his image, or take his mark (name, number). Three (3) denotes God’s emphasis and intensity.
… “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.” (Rev. 14:9, 14:10, 14:11) (Emphasis added). Twice (2) the message is directed at men. The angel repeats himself indicating that the message is for men and what behavior is judged eternally sinful (for ever and ever). Men who worship the beast, his image and take his mark will;
- Experience God’s wrath.
- God’s wrath will not be diluted, or held back, but given in full strength.
- They will be thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone for torment.
- There torment will be forever and ever (eternity).
- Their torment will be witnessed by holy angels.
- Their torment will take place in the presence of the Lamb.
- They will have no rest day or night, forever and ever (eternity).
There are seven (7) specific results that stem from men worshipping the beast, his image and taking his mark (name or number). Seven (7) denotes God’s divinely determined completeness as to his purpose or plan. Eternal punishment in the lake of fire and brimstone, day and night is the strongest wrath that God gives evil men (and Satan, beast/antichrist and false prophet). There is a specific mention that this torment takes place in the presence of the Lamb. These men, while in their torment, will see or consciously be aware of the existence of Jesus Christ. This will provide added pain, anguish and misery since they will be painfully made aware of the choice of their decisions (to worship the beast, his image and take his mark). They were warned not to do what they did.
The Bible gives plenty of examples of the glory that is given to those who did NOT take worship the beast, his image or take his mark. Yet, despite the angelic warning … despite the 3 ½ year testimony of two witness and prophets … despite the witnessing of Tribulation Saints … despite the flying angel who proclaimed the gospel of Jesus Christ … evil men still chose to worship the beast, his image and to take his mark, name or number. They chose to ignore the messages, the warnings, and the testimonies. And now, they are in the lake of fire and brimstone, and will have to pay the price for their evil decision(s), for eternity. They see Jesus Christ, and have become painfully aware of what they could have had through Jesus Christ and instead, they chose the false, empty promises of Satan by worshipping the beast, his image and taking his mark, name or number. Their extreme bitterness and woeful regret will emotionally torment them for eternity, in addition to the physical pain, suffering and torment that they will experience in the lake of fire for eternity. Through their decision to follow Satan, God gave them exactly what they wanted. They did not want anything to do with Jesus Christ, who paid for their sins with his own blood. As such, God gave them over to Satan, since it was their free decision or choice, and what they desired while they were physically alive on earth. These evil men did everything humanly possible to ignore warnings, to blaspheme god, to ignore the gospel of Jesus Christ, and instead they accepted and believed in lies, worshipped Satan, the beast and his image. Evil men even went so far as to physically defile their bodies (flesh) by taking the branding (mark, number or name) of the beast. All of these actions and behaviors enabled evil men to give themselves totally and wholeheartedly over to Satan through his system of the beast/antichrist and the false prophet.
There are two visions describing what John the Apostle saw, regarding men who were overcomers (them that had gotten victory) by NOT worshipping the beast, his image or taking his mark, number or name.
… “And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgements are made manifest.” (Rev. 15:2, 15:3, 15:4). (Emphasis added).
… “And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.” (Rev. 20:4). (Emphasis added).
Men who do NOT worship the beast, his image and take his mark are described as;
- They are in heaven (stand on a sea of glass).
- They have harps of God.
- They sing praises and worship Jesus Christ for their salvation.
- They acknowledge that God’s judgements came to pass.
- They are given thrones upon which they sit upon.
- They are given judgement.
- They live and reign with Christ for a thousand years.
There are seven (7) specific results that stem from men NOT worshipping the beast, his image and taking his mark (name or number). Seven (7) denotes God’s divinely determined completeness as to his purpose or plan. These blessings or glories are the complete opposite of what awaits those men who DID worship the beast, his image and took his mark, name, number.
- The righteous are in heaven for eternity versus evil men who are in the lake of fire and brimstone for eternity.
- The righteous are joyful and play harps versus evil men who are bitter, resentful, angry, tormented, cry and wail in anguish.
- The righteous sing the praise of and worship Jesus Christ versus evil men who once praised and worshipped Satan (through the beast, his image and in taking his mark).
- Righteous men acknowledge that what God said would come to pass, in fact did come to pass (made manifest) versus evil men who ignored and rejected warnings, the gospel and testimonies of the truth.
- The righteous are given thrones in heaven versus evil men who are drowning in torment in the lake of fire.
- The righteous are given judgement versus evil men who are judged.
- The righteous live and reign with Christ verses evil men who die and fall with Satan.
The avoidance of doing these five (5) eternal sins is one of the most important themes, in the entire book of Revelation. Men must avoid doing these things, literally at all costs. Even to the point of being beheaded or martyred. Men’s eternal destinies depend on it. Worshipping the beast, his image and taking his mark, name or number result in eternal damnation. There is no way of sugar coating or downplaying this reality.
Seven-fold Men Hiding from Christ on the Great Day of the Lord:
- Kings of the earth.
- Great Men.
- Rich Men.
- Chief Captains.
- Mighty Men.
Commentary: (Rev. 6:15-17) … “And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?” (Emphasis added). Like scared mice, men hide under and behind rocks because of the glory and wrath of Jesus Christ on the day of his return or second coming. Today, milionaires and billionaires (and political elite) are building bunkers and enclaves in mountains and islands, with the thought they they will be able to withstand a nuclear holocaust. It is the wrong solution to the wrong problem. They won’t be able to hide themselves when Jesus returns.
Notice the sequence (or ranking of men). It is from greatest to least, wealthiest to poorest, the political elite to those who have no power. These men quickly realize they are in trouble and have literally no place to run or to hide. They are so terrified, that they would rather die than face the judgement and wrath of the Lamb. This is in light of the fact that they all had earlier opportunities, throughout their life, to accept the forgiveness of their sins, through the Lamb, but chose not to do so. Now, it is too late, and wrath has come. Thus, they are reaping the consequence of their decision(s). Their $17.5 million, steel reinforced, triple-concreted walls, and luxury stocked food pantries in bunkers, will fold and crush like an empty aluminum soda can. Ironically, men want rocks to fall on them to hide them (or save them) from the wrath of the Lamb. Men are so deceived and weak-minded that they now think that rocks can save them, instead of the blood of the Lamb. When a person is thoroughly and completely ashamed or embarrased over something incredibly wrong that they did, most people with a conscience wish that they ‘could just crawl under a rock and die’ instead of facing public scrutiny or ridicule. This won’t be too far from the truth at the end the Tribulation.
Seven-fold Description of Evil Men:
- … “And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they would worship devils, and idols of gold, silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk.” (Rev. 19:20). (Emphasis added).
- … “Neither repented they of their murders, not of their sorceries, or of their fornication, nor of their thefts.” (Rev. 9:21). (Emphasis added).
- … “And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory. And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their grievous sores, and repented not of their deeds. And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of hail; for the plague thereof was exceedingly great.” (Rev. 16:9, 16:11, 16:21). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of mountains. And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?” (Rev. 6:15-17). (Emphasis added).
- … “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolators, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimestone: which is the second death.” (Rev. 21:8). (Emphasis added.
- … “And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the book of life.” (Rev. 21:27). (Emphasis added).
- … “For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolators, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.” (Rev. 22:15). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Three great, natural plagues (scorching sun, grievous sores, hail stones) are sent upon men which cause them to blaspheme God and his name (blasphemers). They are also described as worshipping devils/false idols which they made with their hands. They are murderers, liers, love other things than God, worship other things than God, practice paganism/witchcraft/drug use, chase after anything that is not of God, righteous or holy. When God sends his wrath upon them, they fear him and do not repent. They also don’t believe in the saving grace and forgiveness of sins by Jesus Christ. These men come from every strata of life, from kings to bondman and freemen. From captains and owners of commerce and industry, to their employed workers. The rich elite and politically powerful. And, those who are struggling to get by. They all have the mark of the beast so they can participate (buying/selling) in the global economy, and to also participate in the political kingdom of the antichrist. Collectively, they would describe Babylon as being ‘Fabulous Dahhh’ling!’
God says and thinks otherwise. Not surprisingly, God provides us with another example of numbers within numbers, meanings within meanings, and truth within truth. Yes, there are seven (7) verses referenced. Within three (3) of these verses, there are seven (7) items mentioned pertaining to the descriptions of men. Verse 16:15-17 includes the following seven (7) types of men; kings, great men, rich men, chief captains, mighty men, bondmen, freeman. Verse 22:15 includes the following seven (7) descriptions of men; dogs, sorcerers, whoremongers, murderers, idolators, those who love a lie, those who maketh a lie. Verse 19:20 describes six (6) (the number of evil man) idols worshipped made by man’s hands: devils, gold, silver, brass, stone and wood. These verses indicate the types of evil men, describe the evil men, and describe what the evil men do.
Seven-fold Reference to Lake of Fire Judgement:
- … “He that hath an ear, let hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death (lake of fire).” (Rev. 2:11). (Emphasis added).
- … “The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimestone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosover receiveth the mark of his name.” (Rev. 14:10-11). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.” (Rev. 19:20). (Emphasis added).
- … ”And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimestone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” (Rev. 20:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.” (Rev. 20:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And whosover was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” (Rev. 20:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Rev. 21:8). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: The lake of fire is also known as the ‘second death’. This is the final place of burning, everlasting torment for Satan, the antichrist, the false prophet and those un-saved, un-believing souls from throughout the ages found NOT to be in the book of life, at the white throne judgement, at the end of the Millennium. The lake of fire and second death are also reserved for those deceived during the Tribulation who took the mark of the beast and and worshipped him and his image. The evil dead are resurrected to be judged by Christ for their evil works and for their rejection of Him who offered himself for their salvation and forgiveness of their sins. As a result of their sins and judgment, they are cast into the lake of fire that represents a second death (the first death being physical body death and souls/spirits being in Hell). The evil dead are resurrected into bodies and cast into the lake of fire to be severely tormented, having no rest day or night, and are absent from a loving God and their Savior who offered himself for them.
The great irony is that these people received exactly what they wanted. They refused Christ and wanted nothing to do with him, they wanted to exist in eternity without communion with God and Christ, on their own terms. They literally received what they asked for. The stench of their physical and emotional torment rises up in smoke, for eternity. God made both man and angels as eternal beings, hence they will exist forever in one state or another. Which state will any of us choose to exist in? The choice is up to us, and God grants us the freedom to make that choice for ourselves. For better or worse, we have no one to blame (certainly not God) except ourselves for whatever choices we make an earth.
Seven-fold Reference to the Beast’s Mark/Name/Number:
- … “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.” (Rev. 13:16). (Emphasis added).
- … ”And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand.” (Rev. 14:9). (Emphasis added)
- … “And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name”. (Rev. 14:11). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.” (Rev. 15:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.” (Rev. 16:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “ And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimestone.” (Rev. 19:20). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I saw the thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hand; and they live and reigned with Christ a thousand years.” (Rev. 20:4). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: The beast/antichrist uses a mark to identify those who belong to his evil kingdom. The mark of the beast is physically apparent on the forehead or right hand of his citizens. What this mark will look like is a matter of debate and conjecture. It could be a stamp using non-removable die, a tattoo, or even a physical blemish that results from genetic manipulation. Cattle are often marked or branded by their ranchers or owners for identification. The process of cattle branding uses extremly hot fire to heat up a metal die or stamp (at the end of a long metal pole). The metal stamp is heated until the point of being red hot (glowing), or hot enough to burn a mark, initials or emblem into the leathery, thick skin of the cattle. This leaves a mark deep enough, that the cattle cannot outgrow the rancher’s mark of ownership. They permanently belong to him, until they are sold and slaughtered. By the beast/antichrist using a mark to identify his ownership of unredeemed souls, he views them as cattle…ready for the slaughterhouse of hell. The marking of unredeemed souls compares very differently to the seals or sealing used by God on those redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ. (Rev. 3:12, 7:3-4, 7:5-8, 14:1).
Historically, a seal was placed by a king on a document to authenticate the document’s origin and ownership. In many cases, wax would be heated to the point of melting and dripped onto the document’s edges. As the wax was drying, the king would use a signet ring or royal stamp to put his initials, mark, or royal crest (emblem) into the wax. As long as the seal was not broken, the person receiving the official document, sealed and in tact, immediately knew who sent the document and that it was not tampered with. The recipient could then be assured of the document’s authenticity and accuracy. God applies his seal of ownership to redeemed souls, through Jesus Christ. We have a royal seal of the spirit as opposed to the physical marking characterized by the antichrist. We have been spared a bloody slaughtering, as Christ was already bloodily slaughered on the cross for our behalf. By contrast, the cattle owned by the antichrist/beast will experience a bloody slaughtering at Armegeddon. (Rev. 14:20 “blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hudred furlongs”). The mark of the antichrist/beast indicates the corrupted physical and spiritual image of those he owns. Whereas, the seal of God, through Jesus Christ, indicates our imager status as belonging to God and of being citizens of heaven and the New Jersusalem. I would rather have the loving, royal seal of God, given to us by Christ, in my heart and head…than to have an ugly, stamp forced or burned onto my forehead or hand.
Once again, in his Revelation to John, the Apostle, Jesus mentions seven (7) times that the mark of the beast will lead to eternal damnation. He cares enough about all of us, to keep repeating himself and reminding us, over and over. Unfortunately, there will be millions (or billions) who ignore or don’t care about his warnings and offer of salvation. The beast/antichrist forces his mark on souls, whereas Jesus, gives us his mark. He doesn’t force himself on anyone who doesn’t want to be idenfied with him or his kingdom. Just as Jesus indicates what happens to “those who take the mark of the beast” (white throne judgement, lake of fire), He also indicates what happens to “those who do not take the mark of the beast”. We are victorious, live and reign with Christ for one thousand years, have harps of God, stand on a sea of glass, sit on thrones. What a contrast in eternal existence!
Seven-fold Sins of Man:
- Took the Mark/Name/Number (Identification) of the Beast. (7X). (Rev. 13:16, 13:17, 14:9, 14:11, 16:2, 19:20, 20:4)
- Worshipped the Beast. (6X). (Rev. 13:4, 13:8, 13:12, 14:9, 14:11, 20:4)
- Worshipped the Beast’s Image. (6X). (Rev. 13:15, 14:9, 14:11, 16:2, 19:20, 20:4)
- Fought Christ. (5X). (Rev. 16:14, 17:14, 19:11, 19 and 21)
- Did not repent. (4X). (Rev. 9:20-21, 16:9 and 11)
- Blasphemed God. (3X). (Rev. 16:9, 11, and 21)
- Worshipped Idols and devils; thefts, murders, sorceries, fornication (2X). (Rev. 9:20-21)
Commentary: An entire book could probably be written about the seven-fold sins of evil men during the Tribulation and Great Tribulation period. These sins are a direct affront to God. These sins are not all inclusive, they do not even include the sins of men against other men. In this commentary, there are numbers hidden within numbers, meanings within meanings and truth within truth. Layers upon layers. Notice the number of Biblical verses/references to each sin, starting with the most references (#1) to the least number of references (#7). The word of God, through the Holy Spirit, indicates that “taking the mark, name or number of the beast”, is the vilest of sins in God’s eyes. Reference to this particular sin is mentioned seven (7) times! Taking the mark represents a complete, total spiritual and physical rejection of anything to do with God or Christ. This is the ultimate rejection of God and acceptance of Satan (through the antichrist/beast). There is nothing worse that evil men can do other than taking the mark of the beast/antichrist. Following close behind is the second worse sins of worshipping the beast and his image. Notice each one is represented by six (6) references. Six (6) denotes God’s description and naming of evil men (mankind, beast, false prophet – 666). Rounding out the top three (3) sins at #3 is fighting Christ which is Biblically reference five (5) times in the book of Revelation. Five (5) suggests that Satan’s influence is behind evil men’s attempt to fight or oppose Christ. The fifth sin of men not repenting is referenced four (4) times (denoting foursquareness or a doubling confirmation). The sixth (6) sin of men blaspheming God is referenced three (3) times (denoting intensity and emphasis). Lastly, men worshipping idols and devils received two (2) references (denoting solid confirmation of a matter).
All these sins are so apparent that they all receive more than one verse or reference in Revelation. It is no coincidence that the most vial sins received as many as five (5), six (6) or seven (7) references. Digging into this concept further reveals that only the first three sins (taking the mark, worshipping the beast and/or his image) are the only sins that specifically receive dire angelic warnings – not to do these things or else men will find themselves in the lake of fire and brimstone (2nd death). (Rev. 14:9-11). God is so adamant that men should not do these things that he specifically addresses this behavior as such and sends an angelic messenger to warn men. None of the other sins receive such a dire warning or prophecy not to do them. The angelic message is intense, direct and to the point. There can be no mistaking the intent of the angelic message.
Seven-fold References to Deception of Evil Men:
- … “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” (Rev. 12:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.” (Rev. 13:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee; for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.” (Rev. 18:23). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimestone.” (Rev. 19:20). (Emphasis added).
- … “And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.” (Rev. 20:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.” (Rev. 20:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimestone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever .” (Rev. 20:10). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Four references are to deception by the Devil. Two references are to deception by the false prophet. One reference is to deception by Babylon City. Deceive (def.); to mislead by a false appearance or statement; to mislead or falsely persuade others; practice deceit. The Devil/Satan deceives the whole world and the nations of the world. The False Prophet deceives men that dwell on the earth. The False Prophet deceives men by the ‘means’ or manner, methods or technology in which he conducts his false miracles. Babylon City also deceives kings and nations. The Devil/Satan, beast and false prophet are cast into the lake of fire and brimstone. Babylon City is destroyed by earthquake and fire at Christ’s second coming (Day of the Lord). Mystery Religion Babylon is destroyed earlier by the beast’s ten (10) kings from his political/military kingdom, to make way for exclusive worship of Satan/beast at the “Abomination of Desolation” half way through the Tribulation. Even after spending 1,000 years chained in the bottomless pit, Satan is still able to deceive nations after being “loosed for a short season” at the end of the millennial period.
Ten-fold References to Worship (Spiritual) Fornication:
- … ”But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who traught Balac to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit fornication.” (Rev. 2:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.” (Rev. 2:20). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.” (Rev. 2:21). (Emphasis added).
- … “Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, not of their fornication, nor of their thefts.” (Rev. 9:21). (Emphasis added).
- … “And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.” (Rev. 14:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.” (Rev.17:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication.” (Rev. 17:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.” (Rev. 18:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning.” (Rev. 18:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “For true and righteous are his judgements: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.” (Rev. 19:2). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Ten (10) also denotes a doubling of Satan’s evil influence (5X2=10). In a previous commentary, I went into great length as to what constitutes spiritual fornication. At its core, it involves worshipping anything and everything else, other than Jesus Christ and God. It is any false religious, man-made doctrine that relies on something else (other than Christ) at its foundation. It leads and deceives people away from understanding the true gospel of Jesus Christ, that of His forgiveness of our sins through the shedding of his blood and resurrection. Through the Holy Sprit, God declares that through these ten (10) verses, spiritual fornication is at its fullest and most evil consumation during the Tribulation and Great Tribulation period. Spiritual fornication does not come on earth in any greater degree than during this period. If it were not for God’s two supernatural witnesses proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ, or for the special angel flying through the earth proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ, or for the witnessing of the Tribulation Saints prior to their martyrdom … the gospel of Jesus Christ would be gone from the earth during the Tribulation and Great Tribulation period. Mankind is totally given over to worshipping everything false and evil and want’s absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ, God or the saving gospel of Jesus Christ. Christians, pastors, teachers and true churches are gone as a result of the rapture/harpazo. No one is left to proclaim Christ’s gift of salvation, except the three entities just mentioned.
(5) Revealing the Man of Sin
‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries;
Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and POWER was ‘GIVEN’ him (Prince, Beast, Antichrist) over ALL kindreds, and tongues, and NATIONS.
The Antichrist; ‘A King of Dark Sentences’ (political language, false agreements, deceiving covenants, lies, back-room dealing, deception, intrigue, announcements and deceiving doctrines and programs.)
23 “ And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.” (Daniel 8:23-25)
The One World Government Leader Has Power OVER ALL THE NATIONS of the EARTH.
WHO is the Abraham Accords ‘Confirmer,’ the BEAST, the Eighth (8th) King, the ‘ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT LEADER’, the FIRST RIDER OF THE APOCALYPSE who goes to Perdition (Utter Destruction), The LAST CAESAR, PHARAOH or ANTICHRIST?
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon [Satan, Allah, Prince of the Power of the Air] which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast [Antichrist, Man-by-Satan ‘MbS’], saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? (Emphasis mine. Discernment mine.)
Five (5) references to ‘beast.’ 5 denotes satanic influence over evil men.
Jesus Identified the Sign of the Antichrist: He is NOT Macron, Biden, Obama, Trump, Putin, Jinping, Gates, Pope Francis or Klaus Schwab. The ‘Beast’ has been identified NOW, and his role changes to the Antichrist 3.5 years into the Tribulation.
Revelation 17:8-11 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
‘Seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.’ = NEOM Babylon sits on the seven (7) tallest mountains in the Midian Mountain range in the Tabuk region of Saudi Arabia. Tallest mountain is Mount Sinai. These mountains are scarlet and purple colored due to volcanic origin and related minerals deposited in rock. NEOM is a $500 (5) billion technological/hedonistic paradise. No mention or acceptance of Christ.
The seven and eight kings are in reference to the genetic lineage (bottomless pit of evil) of the House of Saud. These are ALL the modern kings since the foundation of modern Saudi Arabia.
Proof of the ‘line of’ of the 8 kings.
Kings of Saudi Arabia (1932–present)
1. King Ibn Saud. 9/22/1932 – 11/9/1953. Kingdom founded by conquest. Had six (6) sons that became Kings of the Kingdom. Six (6) is the number of evil man/men. The ground work for this kingdom was being created at the same time as the ground work for the State of Israel. Satan started establishing his ‘chosen people’ (those who worship the dragon and beast) at the same time God was re-establishing his ‘chosen people’ (the Jews) over the 1930’s to late 1940’s. 1 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
2. King Saud. 11/9/1953 – 11/2/1964. 2 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
3. King Faisal. 11/2/1964 – 3/25/1975. 3 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
4. King Khalid. 3/25/1975 – 6/13/1982. 4 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
5. King Fahd. 6/13/1982 – 8/1/2005. 5 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
6. King Abdullah. 8/1/2005 – 1/23/2015. The king ‘that is.’ This is the 6th king revealed by the Holy Spirit to John the Apostle. He is the signpost for the ‘season of the times’ of the latter days, prior to the tribulation. A sign for the evil Gentile nations.
7. King Salman. (King 2015 – ?). 1/23/2015- (2022) This is the 7th and ‘future’ king revealed to John the Apostle who will reign for a ‘short time or while’. If his reign lasts for 7 years, from 2015 on into 2022, it will truly reflect a short reign and denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose for the seven kings, including the seventh king. King Salman is the LAST of the six (6) sons of Ibn Saud to be King of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Is The De Facto King Amid Concerns Over Father’s Health
8. Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman. He is the 8th and final ‘future’ king revealed to John the Apostle. He is the ‘beast’, comes from seven (7) kings/lineage before him and goes to perdition. His reign is over the seven (7) years of the tribulation. Born 1985, he will be 35 (7×5) years old in 2020. Seven (7) denotes God’s divine completion to His plan or purpose. Five (5) denotes Satanic influence of men and kings. God’s influence over men in greater than Satan’s influence over men 7>5. Notice that MBS will be the FIRST king who is NOT a direct son of founding King Ibn Saud in 1932. Becoming the 8th king, MBS represents a ‘new epoch’ a ‘new future’ for the kingdom that forms an ideological break from the past. Eight (8) denotes a new beginning, new timeline, new season, new plan. God is addressing the evil status quo of the House of Saud (bottomless pit of evil, wealth, influence, power, corruption) and ushering in the time of great wrath, the tribulation for Gentile nations. From a spiritual perspective, MBS not being one of the six (6) sons of the founding King Ibn Saud, now holds claim to being the son of perdition under the power and influence of the dragon (Satan). MBS has no allegiance to his family tree, tradition, other family princes and historical political protocol. Only an extremely evil, pathological soul manipulated by Satan would turn on his own family. In Satan’s plan, he used the ‘bottomless pit’ of evil House of Saud to raise MBS, the beast, the son of perdition to be in the positions he both currently and in future, will hold. Just as Jesus Christ had an earthly family tree and lineage, Satan used the House of Saud as the earthly family tree, lineage for his son of perdition, the beast, the coming Antichrist.
At the time John the Apostle was in the Holy Spirit and given a ‘vision’ of the future, 5 of the Saudi Kings were already dead (fallen). He was shown the sixth king, and told that a future 7th and 8th king were coming. The sixth king was a ‘sign post’ of the beginning of the ‘end times’ prior to the tribulation. The 7th King ‘short while’ in current King Salman, the last son of founder Saud. Mbs, Mohammed bin Salman is ‘Crown Prince’ and will become the 8th king (goes into perdition). MbS is the ‘Beast’ who rules during the seven (7) year tribulation and great tribulation (last 3.5 year period.) MbS (Beast now), becomes the Antichrist midway during the 7 year tribulation, at the occurrence known as the ‘Abomination of Desolation.’
King Salman brought his son, MBS into the kingdom’s political arena in 2015. 2015-2020 is also a 5 year period of Satanic influence on MBS, as he has grown in power and worldwide influence and stature among not only Western countries, but among ‘Kings of the East’, and those who worship the dragon and the beast throughout Middle East / North African countries (MENA – the ‘many’ Arabic and Islamic countries).
Mohammed bin Salman (named Crown Prince, June 2017). He is referred to scripturally as both a Prince and as a King. This is extremely unique and mentioned for a very real reason. He plays a prophetic role as Prince (when he confirms the false peace covenant among many nations throughout MENA regarding Israel and the Palestinians). Please consider that many, if not all, MENA countries are either Arabic and/or Muslim and are financially and politically beholden to Saudi Arabia in one form or another. Religiously, all these countries are beholden to the House of Saud, because it is the ‘custodian’ of Islam’s ‘holiest’ sites in Saudi Arabia. All Muslims must come for Hajj in Saudi Arabia at some point in their life, if capable (those who worship the dragon and the beast). Satanic influence is woven together and throughout ALL of these counties. They will agree to MBS’ confirmation of the covenant, as Crown Prince. They dare not come against the Crown Prince’s wish and confirmation. Thus, they will abide by his confirmation. They have every reason to accept his confirmation, because of their political, financial and religious vested interests with Saudi Arabia. ‘Who can make war or come against the Beast?’
MBS also plays a prophetic role as Saudi Arabia’s 8th King. This will likely occur before he enters the rebuilt Jewish 3rd Temple and causes the Abomination of Desolation (claims to be god and demands to be worshiped as such). Poor man wants to be rich, rich man wants to be prince, prince wants to be king, king wants to be god and rule everything. As such, MBS will likely be the Saudi’s 8th King once he sets foot in the rebuilt Jewish temple half way through the tribulation. After all, he is already the focus of ‘those who worship the dragon and the beast.’ He now wants the Jews to worship him along with the rest of the world (via the destruction of his previous accommodation and approval of the worshipping of the false mystery religions.) It’s not enough that Satan has deceived almost 2 billion Muslims. He now wants to be worshipped by the rest of the earth by Hindus, Buddhists, et.al. Satan destroys the false ‘mystery religion’ being propagated by the False Prophet, so he can be the only focus of mankind’s worship. These false religions served their satanic purpose by deceiving men and leading men away from Christ, now is time to throw these other false religions into the fire so men are forced to worship Satan, through MBS exclusively.
Hence, MBS’ role will have changed from beast/prince to king to Antichrist at this point. He is indwelt by Satan in order for Satan to satisfy his claim that he will rise to be like the true God and to be worshipped as such. As a spiritual entity, Satan can only possess and indwell a flesh and blood human man. Satan has done everything in his power to raise MBS up through the evil bottomless pit of the House of Saud, to become a Crown Prince, to become a King, and now that Satan has possessed him to become the world-wide Antichrist. At this point, MBS is completely under Satan’s authority and power and ensues to blaspheme God and Jesus Christ.
The timing of when MBS became Crown Prince is known (June 2017). When he becomes king is when his father succumbs the throne to MBS (this could be through death or a short political reign for one reason or another – health?). The actual timing is unimportant, all we are told is that the 7th king’s reign is for a ‘short time or while.’ His term could be 5, 6, 7 or 8 years.
Where else is there a family/political dynasty on earth that has had seven (7) consecutive kings that rule a country from the same genetic line? In the Middle East? During the time of Israel’s rebirth from a valley of dry bones to a budding fig tree? Saudi Arabia’s current 7th king and future 8th king fit the Biblical narratives set forth by the Word of God. 7th and 8th kings from the bottomless pit of evil, money, power, influence, corruption (5 Satanic influences). MBS is prince when he confirms the covenant. MBS becomes an Antichrist when he is worshiped as a mujaddid by Muslims, and then becomes the worldwide Antichrist when he is indwelt by Satan.
The timing of John the Apostle’s vision regarding the 8 Kings from the bottomless pit of the House of Saud – 5 ‘fallen’, 1 ‘is current’, 2 ‘are future’.
Why is this even a topic worth mentioning? What is the point? Is there a point? Yes, there is a point. And it is VERY important, from a prophetic viewpoint. In that, it is a ‘viewing point’ of the latter days, leading up to the tribulation. How so?
First, as Christians, we know that the Triune God gave John the Apostle a vision and knowledge of many things pertaining to the days leading up to and into the tribulation and after. The Holy Spirit carried him into the future, from his particular life in time, to witness things that he then explained in his Revelation of Jesus Christ. One of the visions he was given, while in the Holy Spirit, was of the 5 kings that were fallen, a 6th king he was being shown, and that of a 7th king who had not come (but would rule for a short while at some point in the future). Lastly, he was shown a future and last 8th king known and described as the Beast who would be sent to perdition, udder destruction, the lake of fire and brimstone, the second death … alive.
I have attempted to confirm who the 7th and 8th kings are from our point in space and time, relative to the ‘season of the times.’ What about this mysterious sixth king, the king ‘who is’. Why is this king important that John the Apostle was directly being shown? And what possible prophetic importance can he have? Of the 8 kings, why would God single out this particular man?
Consider that God, through the Holy Spirit, could have shown John any or all of the Kings in future ‘real time’. He was not permitted to see the 7th or 8th kings, but only the sixth. What perhaps was God’s reason for this?
The reign of 6th King Abdullah was from 2005 to 2015. This snapshot of time and space is important because it suggests that this time frame is important for us, for Gentiles alive in the final generation. To know that we are indeed in the ‘final season’ prior to our harpazo/rapture and the onset of the tribulation, without any doubt or hesitation. We know that Israel’s prophetic time clock began in 1948. God’s prophetic time clock for the tribulation of Gentile nations suggests that it started during the time of this sixth king. It is beyond the scope of this letter to go into details about what has occurred throughout the entire earth during the time of the sixth king’s reign. Many prophetic things started being revealed over the 5 year period from 2010 to 2015. The time of the sixth king’s reign is a sign post, a flashing light, a notice of when the final season begins and is upon the earth for Gentiles. God has given signs in scripture and the heavens for Jews, and Gentiles alike. The September 23, 2017 occurrence of the ‘great sign in heaven’ is an example of a sign for the Bride of Christ. The 6th Saudi king is a Gentile and a member of the House of Saud and the bottomless pit of evil. His reign (along with all the other past 5 kings and 2 future kings) has been orchestrated by Satan during the growth of this kingdom and the discovery of its bottomless wealth (oil). To a logical mind, clear and sober, this would indicate that God is saying that the age of grace for all Gentiles on earth is coming to a close. It is not important that we don’t know if God considers 2005 or 2015 to be the beginning of the ‘season of the time before the tribulation.’ Just as God spoke generically about the rebirth of Israel, as when you ‘see the fig tree bearing fruit’, he was referring to a time frame or process developing over time. In His divine plan, things develop and take time to grow until their divine timing is ripe to be revealed. Those who can discern can watch this occur, as it happens in ‘real time’ and understand appropriately and accordingly. As God gave a general timeline for Israel, commencing in 1948, he gives a Gentile timeline commencing in 2015. This of course is BEFORE the arrival of the future 7th and 8th kings who would indicate perhaps the middle and end of the ‘Fall Season’ or Season of the Times’ prior to the rapture/harpazo for the Bride and the onset of the tribulation.’
The 7 year period from 2015 to 2022 does indeed represent a 7 year period denoting God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose for the modern kingship lineage (line of) of Saudi Arabia. Time for the ‘Age of Grace’ has almost ended. As I write this letter, there is exactly only three (3) months remaining in 2019 before the world enters 2020 and a ‘new’ decade. Time is running out before the time begins of God’s great wrath on mankind and Gentile nations. We can know this with certainty by looking at the time frame witnessed by John the Apostle of the 6th king from the House of Saud. Six (6) denotes evil man/men. Seven (7) denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose. Eight (8) denotes new era, new epoch, new season, new time span, new series of events. The 7th Saud King indicates that God is finished with Satan’s status quo in Saudi Arabia and of the evil Gentile world. The 8th Saud King indicates that God is ushering in a new time of tribulation and trial for mankind, Jews and Gentiles. Remember, the seven (7) year tribulation is also referred to as the ‘time or week of Jacob’s trouble.’ A week being seven (7) years and Jacob being a reference to Jews and Israel. God is turning his attention back onto Israel, the redemption of the Jews, wrath towards the Gentile world and arranging the coming Millennial Reign of Christ on Earth.
But how can they call on him (Jesus Christ) to save them unless they believe in him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they believe in him (Jesus Christ) if they have never heard about him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they hear about him (Jesus Christ) unless someone tells them?” —Romans 10:14
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Categories: Anti-Christ, Antichrist, Antichrist, Babylon City of Tribulation, Christian Persecution Update, City on 7 Scarlet Purple Mountains, Demonic Activity, Evil Prince Confirmer of False Peace, False Idols, False Prophet Update, FIRST Horseman Apocalypse, Great Angel of Prophecy, Great City of Mystery Relgion, Lake of Fire and Brimstone, Last Nimrod, Lying False Miracles Wonders, Man by Satan, Man of Lawlessness, MbS Beast Prince Antichrist, Neom Babylon, Perilous Times, Prophetic Timelines, Seat of the Beast, Six (6) Six (6) Six (6) - 666, Son of Perdition, The Assyrian, The Final Generation, The GREAT CITY, The GREAT WHORE, The Mother of Harlots, The Wicked One, Those Left Behind, Tribulation Babylon City, Tribulation Saints Beheaded, Update of Lawlessness and Violence, White Throne Judgement
Leave a Reply