‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries:
Five-fold Reference to the Devil:
- … “Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days; be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.” (Rev. 2:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which decieveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” (Rev. 12:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.” (Rev. 12:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.” (Rev. 20:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimestone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” (Rev. 20:10). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Three lowercase (d)evil, two uppercase (D)evil. The distinction is important. When the term is capitalized, it refers to a name or title. Devil (capitalized twice) is the name of the evil one, devil (lower case, three times) is a descriptive reference to the evil one. D(d)evil is the only term that is used interchangeably as a name and also as a descriptive reference. God’s word is so precise, logical and mathematically arranged that even the use of capitalization and the sequencing of a name/description has meaning within meaning. In the use of the word ‘D(d)evil’; the first instance of it being used is in Rev. 2:10 and is not capitalized and is represented with a small ‘d’. Every following instance of this word alternates between the capital ‘D’ and the lowercase ‘d’, as such; d – D –d – D – d. When referencing the evil one, the Word of God alternates, in exact sequence, to the name of the evil one and a description of the evil one. Consider the ordering or context describing the evil one. He is described as casting individual Christians into prison, next he is described as deceiving nations, next he is kicked out of heaven and has great wrath, then he is bound in prison for 1,000 years, lastly he is cast into the lake of fire and brimstone. These verses quickly summarize the actions and results of the angel once known as Lucifer. God is in control and through the word of His Holy Spirit, informs us that Satan/Devil will end up in the lake of fire and brimstone.
Seven-fold Reference to Lake of Fire Judgement:
- … “He that hath an ear, let hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death (lake of fire).” (Rev. 2:11). (Emphasis added).
- … “The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimestone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosover receiveth the mark of his name.” (Rev. 14:10-11). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.” (Rev. 19:20). (Emphasis added).
- … ”And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimestone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” (Rev. 20:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.” (Rev. 20:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And whosover was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” (Rev. 20:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Rev. 21:8). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: The lake of fire is also known as the ‘second death’. This is the final place of burning, everlasting torment for Satan, the antichrist, the false prophet and those un-saved, un-believing souls from throughout the ages found NOT to be in the book of life, at the white throne judgement, at the end of the Millennium. The lake of fire and second death are also reserved for those deceived during the Tribulation who took the mark of the beast and and worshipped him and his image. The evil dead are resurrected to be judged by Christ for their evil works and for their rejection of Him who offered himself for their salvation and forgiveness of their sins. As a result of their sins and judgment, they are cast into the lake of fire that represents a second death (the first death being physical body death and souls/spirits being in Hell). The evil dead are resurrected into bodies and cast into the lake of fire to be severely tormented, having no rest day or night, and are absent from a loving God and their Savior who offered himself for them.
The great irony is that these people received exactly what they wanted. They refused Christ and wanted nothing to do with him, they wanted to exist in eternity without communion with God and Christ, on their own terms. They literally received what they asked for. The stench of their physical and emotional torment rises up in smoke, for eternity. God made both man and angels as eternal beings, hence they will exist forever in one state or another. Which state will any of us choose to exist in? The choice is up to us, and God grants us the freedom to make that choice for ourselves. For better or worse, we have no one to blame (certainly not God) except ourselves for whatever choices we make an earth.
Seven-fold Sins of Man:
- Took the Mark/Name/Number (Identification) of the Beast. (7X). (Rev. 13:16, 13:17, 14:9, 14:11, 16:2, 19:20, 20:4)
- Worshipped the Beast. (6X). (Rev. 13:4, 13:8, 13:12, 14:9, 14:11, 20:4)
- Worshipped the Beast’s Image. (6X). (Rev. 13:15, 14:9, 14:11, 16:2, 19:20, 20:4)
- Fought Christ. (5X). (Rev. 16:14, 17:14, 19:11, 19 and 21)
- Did not repent. (4X). (Rev. 9:20-21, 16:9 and 11)
- Blasphemed God. (3X). (Rev. 16:9, 11, and 21)
- Worshipped Idols and devils; thefts, murders, sorceries, fornication (2X). (Rev. 9:20-21)
Commentary: An entire book could probably be written about the seven-fold sins of evil men during the Tribulation and Great Tribulation period. These sins are a direct affront to God. These sins are not all inclusive, they do not even include the sins of men against other men. In this commentary, there are numbers hidden within numbers, meanings within meanings and truth within truth. Layers upon layers. Notice the number of Biblical verses/references to each sin, starting with the most references (#1) to the least number of references (#7). The word of God, through the Holy Spirit, indicates that “taking the mark, name or number of the beast”, is the vilest of sins in God’s eyes. Reference to this particular sin is mentioned seven (7) times! Taking the mark represents a complete, total spiritual and physical rejection of anything to do with God or Christ. This is the ultimate rejection of God and acceptance of Satan (through the antichrist/beast). There is nothing worse that evil men can do other than taking the mark of the beast/antichrist. Following close behind is the second worse sins of worshipping the beast and his image. Notice each one is represented by six (6) references. Six (6) denotes God’s description and naming of evil men (mankind, beast, false prophet – 666). Rounding out the top three (3) sins at #3 is fighting Christ which is Biblically reference five (5) times in the book of Revelation. Five (5) suggests that Satan’s influence is behind evil men’s attempt to fight or oppose Christ. The fifth sin of men not repenting is referenced four (4) times (denoting foursquareness or a doubling confirmation). The sixth (6) sin of men blaspheming God is referenced three (3) times (denoting intensity and emphasis). Lastly, men worshipping idols and devils received two (2) references (denoting solid confirmation of a matter).
All these sins are so apparent that they all receive more than one verse or reference in Revelation. It is no coincidence that the most vial sins received as many as five (5), six (6) or seven (7) references. Digging into this concept further reveals that only the first three sins (taking the mark, worshipping the beast and/or his image) are the only sins that specifically receive dire angelic warnings – not to do these things or else men will find themselves in the lake of fire and brimstone (2nd death). (Rev. 14:9-11). God is so adamant that men should not do these things that he specifically addresses this behavior as such and sends an angelic messenger to warn men. None of the other sins receive such a dire warning or prophecy not to do them. The angelic message is intense, direct and to the point. There can be no mistaking the intent of the angelic message.
Twelve-fold References to Judge / Judging / Judgement:
- … “And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth.” (Rev. 6:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.” (Rev. 11:18). (Emphasis added).
- … ”Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgement is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.” (Rev. 14:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy are made manifest.” (Rev. 15:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I heard the angel of the water say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.” (Rev. 16:5). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.” (Rev. 16:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgement of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:” (Rev. 17:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.” (Rev. 18:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour is thy judgement come.” (Rev. 18:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “For true and righteous are his judgements: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.” (Rev. 19:2). (Emphasis added).
- …”And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.” (Rev. 20:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” (Rev. 20:13). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Judging or Judgement is described as;
- God is the judge and provides judgements or decisions based on the actions, behaviors and deeds of men and angels.
- Judgement is a decision requested to be made on behalf of someone (Tribulation Saints) who were wrongfully hurt (beheaded).
- Someone (nations) are caught bloody red handed and are angry knowing that they will be judged for their actions, behavior and evil deeds. They are angry because they didn’t get away with it and were caught. They know they are going to have pay a price which they can’t afford.
- Judgement is request that someone be righted a wrong done to them.
- Judgement is request for a reward promised based on a stated outcome.
- Judgement is based on timing. An evil act is done, its results are noted and accounted for. Time comes for the evil act to be judged and the resulting judgement exercised or made manifest.
- Judgement, or the decision of what should be done has to be acted upon or made to occur (sent to prison). This is known as making a judgement manifest or physically exercised. This is the doing of what should be done.
- Witnesses in the public gallery indicate that God’s judgements are “true and righteous.” This means that the public gallery can attest to the fact that God did take everything into account, all the details, actions, deeds, events, behaviors, statements, intents and came to the correct and truthful conclusion regarding the matter. Nothing was left out. Everything was taken into consideration as evidence, properly evaluated and applied against the benchmark, standard and/or law that was being applied. God’s administration of justice and his resulting judgements are found to be accurate, spot on, truthful, correct, no question about it. In Biblical words, “true and righteous.”
- God is described as judging the “great whore” A.K.A. Babylon City (the great worldly capital of the beast’s/antichrist’s kingdom).
- God is strong, meaning he can’t be swayed or weak in the sense that he lets some evil slide a bit in terms of not being judged or of receiving judgement. He is firm in his judgements and not weak-kneed. He does not fold under public pressure. He can’t be influenced, bribed, manipulated or pushed by a particular special interest group, lobby or entrenched political idealogy or group. He is strong, firm, steadfast, unwavering in the application of his administration of justice. The wrath of his resulting judgements are not watered down or filtered out or held back. He gives the criminal, evil-person no slack and gives them the fullest extent of prison term possible (eternity). They are not sent to a plush prison serving three square meals a day with a basketball court, but to a lake of fire and brimstone. God does not ‘molly-coddle’ the evil, he gives them exactly what they deserve. He does not withhold his judgements, he pours out his wrath in full strength (at just the right time).
- God’s judgement comes very swiftly, within “one hour.” There is no long drawn out period of rebuttals, challenges, reviews, counter-suits, passing on to a higher court, etc. A decision is made and done. The action of the decision is made manifest, very quickly. There is no delay in the manifestation of the decision. Babylon City is destroyed within one hour, split into three parts by a very great earthquake, consumed by fire and hammered by 75lb. hailstones (weight of a talent). Period. There is no punishment meted out in stages, over a long period of time. There is no slap on the wrist that comes with an admonition to don’t do it again. The celestial sledgehammer is dropped quickly and decisively, no force is held back.
- God’s judgement includes not only the living but also the dead. Jesus Christ opens his book of life, to see if a dead man’s name is in it. The book of life is not unlike an accounting ledger that records all the debits and credits amassed over a period of time. These debits and credits are referred to as “according to their works.” If a man’s name is found in his book of life, Jesus acknowledges as much to the Father and “confesses the man’s name even to the angels.” Through Jesus Christ and his book of life, God is able to righteously judge dead men. Jesus’ book of life accounts for everyone, past, present and future.
Numbers within numbers, meanings within meanings. 12 (twelve) descriptions of judging or judgement and 12 (twelve) references or verses from throughout the book of Revelation. Judging / Judgement. (Def.); to form a conclusion about a subject or outcome, to decide as in a case of court, to give a verdict about someone or something in court as truthful, applying the administration of justice and truthfulness. Only God and Jesus Christ are the judges. Period. Only God and Jesus Christ do the judging. Period. Only God and Jesus Christ reward, withhold or punish. Period. Only God and Jesus Christ are judge, jury, and jailer. God has his wrath. Jesus Christ has the keys to heaven and hell. Having judgement and exercising judgement is derived from authority and rule. One can only be a judge if they have the authority to judge and the right to judge. One has to be competent to judge, to be able to discern right from wrong, truth from lies, good from evil, just from unjust, righteousness from unrighteousness, clarity from deception, godly from ungodliness, saved from unsaved. To be able to judge, one has to know all the facts, all the outcomes, all the intents, all the behaviors and apply these against a benchmark, a standard, a law that determines whether the data observed meet the benchmark, standard or law. Since God is omnipotent and knows everything occurring past, present and future, he is supremely just in knowing everything to take into account in performing judgement. He is the only one capable of exercising correct, truthful and righteous judgement because he can and does take everything into consideration when exercising his administration of justice. Jesus Christ is the benchmark, the standard and/or the law. Jesus Christ paid our court fees, he paid the bail, and also paid a very expensive price so we wouldn’t have to go to jail, to the dungeon, to the hangman or to the lake of fire.
5 Things Christians Need to Know about the Lake of Fire
Since the Lake of Fire is only mentioned in Revelation, which people approach differently based on various eschatological viewpoints, many Christians see it as a symbol of hell. However, there are indications in Scripture that the Lake of Fire is different from hell. (NWN; hell is a temporary ‘holding or jail cell’, awaiting trial – judgment – sentencing. Lake of Fire and Brimstone is the result of sentencing or eternal judgment and damnation.)
Sophia Bricker Contributing Writer Christianity.com
In Revelation 20, John mentions a place called the Lake of Fire. Although this burning lake is only mentioned in the last book of the Bible, it is a significant place that Christians need to know about since it reminds us of the consequences of sinfulness, Jesus’ sacrifice to save us from everlasting punishment, and the need to tell the gospel. Let’s look at five biblical truths about this fiery place.
1. Those Who Reject Christ Will Spend Eternity in the Lake of Fire
After unbelievers are resurrected, they will stand before God at the Great White Throne Judgment (Revelation 20:11-13).
According to the Book of Revelation, those whose names are not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life will be thrown into the Lake of Fire, a place of everlasting punishment (Revelation 20:15).
In their resurrected bodies, unbelievers will live forever in this burning lake, which is “the second death” (Revelation 20:14).
While there are people who teach that the Lake of Fire is not a permanent place of punishment or that it is merely a place of annihilation or correction, those views do not have the support of Scripture.
The Bible teaches that those in the Lake of Fire, along with the Antichrist, False Prophet, and Satan, will be tormented forever (Revelation 20:10; Matthew 3:12; Revelation 14:10-11).
Jesus also affirms this in the parable of the sheep and goats, stating that unbelievers will “go away to eternal punishment” (Matthew 25:46).
Many Christians may feel as if spending eternity in the Lake of Fire is an unjust punishment for unbelievers, but we need to remember that where we spend eternity depends on whether we trust in Jesus for salvation or reject His free offer of grace (John 3:18; 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9).
Because of our sins, we all deserve everlasting punishment in the burning lake (Romans 3:23; 6:23). Only because Jesus lovingly came to die in our place can anyone receive eternal life (John 3:16). Everyone has the choice to trust in Christ or turn away from Him.
Believers do not have to worry about being thrown into the burning lake because their eternal salvation is secure in Jesus (John 10:28). However, knowledge of the Lake of Fire should compel us to share the gospel with others.
God does not delight in lost people dying, and neither should we (Ezekiel 18:23; 1 Timothy 2:4; 2 Peter 3:9). Since we possess eternal life, we should give all we have to take the good news to others, including those who have little to no access to the gospel.
2. The Lake of Fire Is Different from Hell
Since the Lake of Fire is only mentioned in Revelation, which people approach differently based on various eschatological viewpoints, many Christians see it as a symbol of hell.
Some commentators and preachers who follow specific eschatological systems equate hell and the Lake of Fire. However, there are indications in Scripture that the Lake of Fire is different from hell.
First, no one is currently in the Lake of Fire. Unbelievers will not enter the burning lake until after the resurrection and Great White Throne Judgment (Revelation 20:11-15).
Today, when an unbeliever dies, their soul goes to hell, not the Lake of Fire. Thus, we are wise to consider: how can the Lake of Fire be the same place as hell if the unbelieving dead are currently in hell but not in the Lake of Fire?
Furthermore, Sheol in Hebrew and Hades in Greek refers to the general place of the dead (Matthew 11:23; Luke 10:15; 16:23).
This includes hell, where unbelievers currently go after death. Hades (Sheol) is only a temporary, intermediate state since Scripture teaches that death and Hades (including hell) will be thrown into the Lake of Fire (Revelation 20:14). Thus, the Lake of Fire is the eternal destination of unbelievers, not hell.
Finally, we know that heaven, where believers go after death, is an intermediate dwelling as well. The Bible teaches that the old heaven will pass away, and believers will live forever with the Lord on the New Heaven and New Earth (Revelation 21:1-3).
We should not be surprised at the difference between hell and the Lake of Fire since there is also a difference between heaven and the New Heaven and New Earth.
Although various interpretations exist about the Lake of Fire and its connection to hell, we should consider the differences that are found in the Bible.
Eschatological systems are helpful in providing teachings about the End Times, but we need to step back and consider the plain reading of Scripture instead of assuming that Revelation is merely a book of symbols.
3. The Antichrist and False Prophet Are First
The Lake of Fire was created for “the devil and his angels,” but the Antichrist and False Prophet are the first occupants of the burning lake (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 19:20).
After they attempt to wage war against Jesus’ coming, the Antichrist and False prophet will be overthrown by the breath of Christ’s mouth (2 Thessalonians 2:8; Revelation 19:19-20).
The Antichrist and the False Prophet may think they are powerful, but they cannot stand against the King of kings and Lord of lords (Revelation 19:16).
After their defeat, they will be tossed alive into the Lake of Fire (Revelation 19:20). While some proponents of annihilation have used this verse to argue that the Antichrist and False Prophet are burned alive and destroyed, the rest of Scripture clarifies the situation.
Later, when the devil is thrown into the Lake of Fire, the Bible says, “The devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night forever and ever” (Revelation 20:10, emphasis added). Their punishment is eternal.
4. Varying Levels of Punishment in the Lake of Fire
During the Great White Throne Judgment, unbelievers will receive various degrees of punishment based on their deeds (Revelation 20:12-13). This judgment is not about salvation, as only those who deny Jesus are judged at the Great White Throne (Revelation 20:12).
The lack of the participants’ names in the Lamb’s Book of Life further supports the view that they have already rejected Jesus’ offer of eternal life (Revelation 20:15).
Just as believers will receive different rewards based on their deeds at the Judgment (Bema) Seat of Christ, unbelievers will receive different punishments based on what they have done (Matthew 11:24; John 19:11; 1 Corinthians 3:8; 4:5; 2 Corinthians 5:10).
How this will look in the Lake of Fire, we do not know for certain. However, even though some unbelievers will have a lesser punishment than others, they will still live forever in the burning lake with Satan and his demons.
5. Satan’s Final Destination Is the Lake of Fire
A final important thing Christians need to know about the Lake of Fire is that it is the eternal destiny of Satan. Despite popular depictions in media or literary works showing Satan ruling hell, he is not in hell, the Lake of Fire, or any other place of confinement currently.
Instead, the Bible tells us that the devil roams the earth seeking to “devour” people and blind them from the truth of the gospel (Job 1:7; 2 Corinthians 4:4; 1 Peter 5:8). He is active in the world, opposing God’s plan and trying to make believers unfruitful.
Jesus will bring the last crushing blow to Satan after the Millennial Kingdom. The devil will urge a final rebellion against the Lord, but Christ will quickly stop the attack and cast Satan into the fiery lake (Revelation 20:7-10).
Then, Satan and his demons will be in the place that was originally created for them (Matthew 25:41).
The fact that the devil’s end is assured in Scripture should cause believers to rejoice. Satan is our enemy and tries to make us stumble and ruin our witness through temptation (2 Corinthians 2:11; 1 Peter 5:8).
However, we know that our Lord Jesus has defeated Satan, and on that day when the devil is thrown into the Lake of Fire, our enemy will no longer be able to tempt us or cause problems.
Let us continue to guard ourselves by putting on the armor of God since Satan knows that his time is short (Ephesians 6:11; Revelation 12:12).
Why Does This Matter?
Many Christians feel uncomfortable with the idea of unbelievers experiencing everlasting torment in the Lake of Fire. We want all people to know Christ, but the Bible is clear that some people will refuse His offer of salvation.
Instead of rejecting biblical truth because of feelings, we should trust what God’s Word says and allow the knowledge to urge us into action to share the good news of Jesus with others.
‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries;
Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and POWER was ‘GIVEN’ him (Prince, Beast, Antichrist) over ALL kindreds, and tongues, and NATIONS.
The Antichrist; ‘A King of Dark Sentences’ (political language, false agreements, deceiving covenants, lies, back-room dealing, deception, intrigue, announcements and deceiving doctrines and programs.)
23 “ And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.” (Daniel 8:23-25)
The One World Government Leader Has Power OVER ALL THE NATIONS of the EARTH.
WHO is the Abraham Accords ‘Confirmer,’ the BEAST, the Eighth (8th) King, the ‘ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT LEADER’, the FIRST RIDER OF THE APOCALYPSE who goes to Perdition (Utter Destruction), The LAST CAESAR, PHARAOH or ANTICHRIST?
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon [Satan, Allah, Prince of the Power of the Air] which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast [Antichrist, Man-by-Satan ‘MbS’], saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? (Emphasis mine. Discernment mine.)
Five (5) references to ‘beast.’ 5 denotes satanic influence over evil men.
Jesus Identified the Sign of the Antichrist: He is NOT Macron, Biden, Obama, Trump, Putin, Jinping, Gates, Pope Francis or Klaus Schwab. The ‘Beast’ has been identified NOW, and his role changes to the Antichrist 3.5 years into the Tribulation.
Revelation 17:8-11 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
‘Seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.’ = NEOM Babylon sits on the seven (7) tallest mountains in the Midian Mountain range in the Tabuk region of Saudi Arabia. Tallest mountain is Mount Sinai. These mountains are scarlet and purple colored due to volcanic origin and related minerals deposited in rock. NEOM is a $500 (5) billion technological/hedonistic paradise. No mention or acceptance of Christ.
The seven and eight kings are in reference to the genetic lineage (bottomless pit of evil) of the House of Saud. These are ALL the modern kings since the foundation of modern Saudi Arabia.
Proof of the ‘line of’ of the 8 kings.
Kings of Saudi Arabia (1932–present)
1. King Ibn Saud. 9/22/1932 – 11/9/1953. Kingdom founded by conquest. Had six (6) sons that became Kings of the Kingdom. Six (6) is the number of evil man/men. The ground work for this kingdom was being created at the same time as the ground work for the State of Israel. Satan started establishing his ‘chosen people’ (those who worship the dragon and beast) at the same time God was re-establishing his ‘chosen people’ (the Jews) over the 1930’s to late 1940’s. 1 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
2. King Saud. 11/9/1953 – 11/2/1964. 2 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
3. King Faisal. 11/2/1964 – 3/25/1975. 3 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
4. King Khalid. 3/25/1975 – 6/13/1982. 4 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
5. King Fahd. 6/13/1982 – 8/1/2005. 5 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
6. King Abdullah. 8/1/2005 – 1/23/2015. The king ‘that is.’ This is the 6th king revealed by the Holy Spirit to John the Apostle. He is the signpost for the ‘season of the times’ of the latter days, prior to the tribulation. A sign for the evil Gentile nations.
7. King Salman. (King 2015 – ?). 1/23/2015- (2022) This is the 7th and ‘future’ king revealed to John the Apostle who will reign for a ‘short time or while’. If his reign lasts for 7 years, from 2015 on into 2022, it will truly reflect a short reign and denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose for the seven kings, including the seventh king. King Salman is the LAST of the six (6) sons of Ibn Saud to be King of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Is The De Facto King Amid Concerns Over Father’s Health
8. Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman. He is the 8th and final ‘future’ king revealed to John the Apostle. He is the ‘beast’, comes from seven (7) kings/lineage before him and goes to perdition. His reign is over the seven (7) years of the tribulation. Born 1985, he will be 35 (7×5) years old in 2020. Seven (7) denotes God’s divine completion to His plan or purpose. Five (5) denotes Satanic influence of men and kings. God’s influence over men in greater than Satan’s influence over men 7>5. Notice that MBS will be the FIRST king who is NOT a direct son of founding King Ibn Saud in 1932. Becoming the 8th king, MBS represents a ‘new epoch’ a ‘new future’ for the kingdom that forms an ideological break from the past. Eight (8) denotes a new beginning, new timeline, new season, new plan. God is addressing the evil status quo of the House of Saud (bottomless pit of evil, wealth, influence, power, corruption) and ushering in the time of great wrath, the tribulation for Gentile nations. From a spiritual perspective, MBS not being one of the six (6) sons of the founding King Ibn Saud, now holds claim to being the son of perdition under the power and influence of the dragon (Satan). MBS has no allegiance to his family tree, tradition, other family princes and historical political protocol. Only an extremely evil, pathological soul manipulated by Satan would turn on his own family. In Satan’s plan, he used the ‘bottomless pit’ of evil House of Saud to raise MBS, the beast, the son of perdition to be in the positions he both currently and in future, will hold. Just as Jesus Christ had an earthly family tree and lineage, Satan used the House of Saud as the earthly family tree, lineage for his son of perdition, the beast, the coming Antichrist.
At the time John the Apostle was in the Holy Spirit and given a ‘vision’ of the future, 5 of the Saudi Kings were already dead (fallen). He was shown the sixth king, and told that a future 7th and 8th king were coming. The sixth king was a ‘sign post’ of the beginning of the ‘end times’ prior to the tribulation. The 7th King ‘short while’ in current King Salman, the last son of founder Saud. Mbs, Mohammed bin Salman is ‘Crown Prince’ and will become the 8th king (goes into perdition). MbS is the ‘Beast’ who rules during the seven (7) year tribulation and great tribulation (last 3.5 year period.) MbS (Beast now), becomes the Antichrist midway during the 7 year tribulation, at the occurrence known as the ‘Abomination of Desolation.’
King Salman brought his son, MBS into the kingdom’s political arena in 2015. 2015-2020 is also a 5 year period of Satanic influence on MBS, as he has grown in power and worldwide influence and stature among not only Western countries, but among ‘Kings of the East’, and those who worship the dragon and the beast throughout Middle East / North African countries (MENA – the ‘many’ Arabic and Islamic countries).
Mohammed bin Salman (named Crown Prince, June 2017). He is referred to scripturally as both a Prince and as a King. This is extremely unique and mentioned for a very real reason. He plays a prophetic role as Prince (when he confirms the false peace covenant among many nations throughout MENA regarding Israel and the Palestinians). Please consider that many, if not all, MENA countries are either Arabic and/or Muslim and are financially and politically beholden to Saudi Arabia in one form or another. Religiously, all these countries are beholden to the House of Saud, because it is the ‘custodian’ of Islam’s ‘holiest’ sites in Saudi Arabia. All Muslims must come for Hajj in Saudi Arabia at some point in their life, if capable (those who worship the dragon and the beast). Satanic influence is woven together and throughout ALL of these counties. They will agree to MBS’ confirmation of the covenant, as Crown Prince. They dare not come against the Crown Prince’s wish and confirmation. Thus, they will abide by his confirmation. They have every reason to accept his confirmation, because of their political, financial and religious vested interests with Saudi Arabia. ‘Who can make war or come against the Beast?’
MBS also plays a prophetic role as Saudi Arabia’s 8th King. This will likely occur before he enters the rebuilt Jewish 3rd Temple and causes the Abomination of Desolation (claims to be god and demands to be worshiped as such). Poor man wants to be rich, rich man wants to be prince, prince wants to be king, king wants to be god and rule everything. As such, MBS will likely be the Saudi’s 8th King once he sets foot in the rebuilt Jewish temple half way through the tribulation. After all, he is already the focus of ‘those who worship the dragon and the beast.’ He now wants the Jews to worship him along with the rest of the world (via the destruction of his previous accommodation and approval of the worshipping of the false mystery religions.) It’s not enough that Satan has deceived almost 2 billion Muslims. He now wants to be worshipped by the rest of the earth by Hindus, Buddhists, et.al. Satan destroys the false ‘mystery religion’ being propagated by the False Prophet, so he can be the only focus of mankind’s worship. These false religions served their satanic purpose by deceiving men and leading men away from Christ, now is time to throw these other false religions into the fire so men are forced to worship Satan, through MBS exclusively.
Hence, MBS’ role will have changed from beast/prince to king to Antichrist at this point. He is indwelt by Satan in order for Satan to satisfy his claim that he will rise to be like the true God and to be worshipped as such. As a spiritual entity, Satan can only possess and indwell a flesh and blood human man. Satan has done everything in his power to raise MBS up through the evil bottomless pit of the House of Saud, to become a Crown Prince, to become a King, and now that Satan has possessed him to become the world-wide Antichrist. At this point, MBS is completely under Satan’s authority and power and ensues to blaspheme God and Jesus Christ.
The timing of when MBS became Crown Prince is known (June 2017). When he becomes king is when his father succumbs the throne to MBS (this could be through death or a short political reign for one reason or another – health?). The actual timing is unimportant, all we are told is that the 7th king’s reign is for a ‘short time or while.’ His term could be 5, 6, 7 or 8 years.
Where else is there a family/political dynasty on earth that has had seven (7) consecutive kings that rule a country from the same genetic line? In the Middle East? During the time of Israel’s rebirth from a valley of dry bones to a budding fig tree? Saudi Arabia’s current 7th king and future 8th king fit the Biblical narratives set forth by the Word of God. 7th and 8th kings from the bottomless pit of evil, money, power, influence, corruption (5 Satanic influences). MBS is prince when he confirms the covenant. MBS becomes an Antichrist when he is worshiped as a mujaddid by Muslims, and then becomes the worldwide Antichrist when he is indwelt by Satan.
The timing of John the Apostle’s vision regarding the 8 Kings from the bottomless pit of the House of Saud – 5 ‘fallen’, 1 ‘is current’, 2 ‘are future’.
Why is this even a topic worth mentioning? What is the point? Is there a point? Yes, there is a point. And it is VERY important, from a prophetic viewpoint. In that, it is a ‘viewing point’ of the latter days, leading up to the tribulation. How so?
First, as Christians, we know that the Triune God gave John the Apostle a vision and knowledge of many things pertaining to the days leading up to and into the tribulation and after. The Holy Spirit carried him into the future, from his particular life in time, to witness things that he then explained in his Revelation of Jesus Christ. One of the visions he was given, while in the Holy Spirit, was of the 5 kings that were fallen, a 6th king he was being shown, and that of a 7th king who had not come (but would rule for a short while at some point in the future). Lastly, he was shown a future and last 8th king known and described as the Beast who would be sent to perdition, udder destruction, the lake of fire and brimstone, the second death … alive.
I have attempted to confirm who the 7th and 8th kings are from our point in space and time, relative to the ‘season of the times.’ What about this mysterious sixth king, the king ‘who is’. Why is this king important that John the Apostle was directly being shown? And what possible prophetic importance can he have? Of the 8 kings, why would God single out this particular man?
Consider that God, through the Holy Spirit, could have shown John any or all of the Kings in future ‘real time’. He was not permitted to see the 7th or 8th kings, but only the sixth. What perhaps was God’s reason for this?
The reign of 6th King Abdullah was from 2005 to 2015. This snapshot of time and space is important because it suggests that this time frame is important for us, for Gentiles alive in the final generation. To know that we are indeed in the ‘final season’ prior to our harpazo/rapture and the onset of the tribulation, without any doubt or hesitation. We know that Israel’s prophetic time clock began in 1948. God’s prophetic time clock for the tribulation of Gentile nations suggests that it started during the time of this sixth king. It is beyond the scope of this letter to go into details about what has occurred throughout the entire earth during the time of the sixth king’s reign. Many prophetic things started being revealed over the 5 year period from 2010 to 2015. The time of the sixth king’s reign is a sign post, a flashing light, a notice of when the final season begins and is upon the earth for Gentiles. God has given signs in scripture and the heavens for Jews, and Gentiles alike. The September 23, 2017 occurrence of the ‘great sign in heaven’ is an example of a sign for the Bride of Christ. The 6th Saudi king is a Gentile and a member of the House of Saud and the bottomless pit of evil. His reign (along with all the other past 5 kings and 2 future kings) has been orchestrated by Satan during the growth of this kingdom and the discovery of its bottomless wealth (oil). To a logical mind, clear and sober, this would indicate that God is saying that the age of grace for all Gentiles on earth is coming to a close. It is not important that we don’t know if God considers 2005 or 2015 to be the beginning of the ‘season of the time before the tribulation.’ Just as God spoke generically about the rebirth of Israel, as when you ‘see the fig tree bearing fruit’, he was referring to a time frame or process developing over time. In His divine plan, things develop and take time to grow until their divine timing is ripe to be revealed. Those who can discern can watch this occur, as it happens in ‘real time’ and understand appropriately and accordingly. As God gave a general timeline for Israel, commencing in 1948, he gives a Gentile timeline commencing in 2015. This of course is BEFORE the arrival of the future 7th and 8th kings who would indicate perhaps the middle and end of the ‘Fall Season’ or Season of the Times’ prior to the rapture/harpazo for the Bride and the onset of the tribulation.’
The 7 year period from 2015 to 2022 does indeed represent a 7 year period denoting God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose for the modern kingship lineage (line of) of Saudi Arabia. Time for the ‘Age of Grace’ has almost ended. As I write this letter, there is exactly only three (3) months remaining in 2019 before the world enters 2020 and a ‘new’ decade. Time is running out before the time begins of God’s great wrath on mankind and Gentile nations. We can know this with certainty by looking at the time frame witnessed by John the Apostle of the 6th king from the House of Saud. Six (6) denotes evil man/men. Seven (7) denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose. Eight (8) denotes new era, new epoch, new season, new time span, new series of events. The 7th Saud King indicates that God is finished with Satan’s status quo in Saudi Arabia and of the evil Gentile world. The 8th Saud King indicates that God is ushering in a new time of tribulation and trial for mankind, Jews and Gentiles. Remember, the seven (7) year tribulation is also referred to as the ‘time or week of Jacob’s trouble.’ A week being seven (7) years and Jacob being a reference to Jews and Israel. God is turning his attention back onto Israel, the redemption of the Jews, wrath towards the Gentile world and arranging the coming Millennial Reign of Christ on Earth.
But how can they call on him (Jesus Christ) to save them unless they believe in him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they believe in him (Jesus Christ) if they have never heard about him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they hear about him (Jesus Christ) unless someone tells them?” —Romans 10:14
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Leave a Reply