‘Leave now’: Biden issues dire warning on monster winter storm sweeping US
‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries:
Evil mankind (6) + evil beast/antichrist (6) + evil false prophet (6) = 666 (a literal number represented by the number 6, repeated three times in a linear row.)
The infamous, “Mark of the Beast” and “number of his name is 666” imagery is no different than any of the other generalized, descriptive terms that John the Apostle used, while in his banishment on the Isle of Patmos. Rev. 13:17-18 is probably the most symbolic, well known and most poorly understood two verses in the book of Revelation, and in the entire Bible. “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred, threescore and six (666).” (Emphasis added).
(6) The Number of an Evil Man:
Verse 13:18 clearly states that 666 (6) is a number of a man … not a number of an angel, not a number of Satan (which is ‘5’), Devil, serpent or dragon, nor of any kind of reference to Babylon (city) or Mystery Babylon (false religion). The reference is literally to man (mankind), the beast/antichrist (a literal, physical man) and the false prophet (a literal, physical man). Each of them is judged to be extremely evil and each is therefore assigned a number of six (6) to represent the imperfection, sinfulness and evilness of man, before God. Combining the number of each type of man leads to 666, this (6) number represents the totality of evil, of the three men. ‘7’ The number three (3) denotes intensity and emphasis. The fact that the number six (6) is repeated three (3) times emphasizes the most intense evil that mankind, antichrist, and the false prophet (6) collectively possess during the tribulation period. Evil doesn’t come any worse, or more intensely than this. Period. When the bible states an important reference to someone or something, the word ‘7’ of God is very specific and literal. There should be no confusion. To understand why the number six (6) represents evil, Verse 13:18 (6) tells us to “count” his number
Six (6) is (6) the number of an EVIL MAN. Evil Beast, Evil False Prophet, Evil Man’kind. 666. God says COUNT (6) the number of an EVIL MAN.
‘7’ Immense winter storm places 60% (6) of U.S. under (12) winter weather warnings or advisories – one of the greatest extents ever recorded.
Friday, December 23, 2022 watchers.news
A multi-day historic winter storm is producing widespread disruptions to large portions of the U.S., placing over 200 million people, or roughly 60% of the U.S. population, under some form of winter weather warnings or advisories – one of the greatest extents of winter weather warnings and advisories ever.
“An immense winter storm that has brought a frigid blast to much of the CONUS along with impactful winter precipitation will persist in tracking across the eastern U.S. today,” NWS forecasters Oravec and Campbell noted.1
Winter weather hazards remain in effect from the Canadian border south to the Rio Grande, Gulf Coast and central Florida Peninsula while spanning from the Pacific Northwest to the Eastern Seaboard.
The National Weather Service’s Watch Warning graphic depicts one of the greatest extents of winter weather warnings and advisories ever, the forecasters said.
As of early Friday morning, December 23, over 240 million people in the United States are under some form of winter weather warning or advisory.
This includes over 180 million for wind chill warnings or advisories, over 11 million for blizzard warnings, 60 million for winter storm warnings, and over 500 thousand for ice storm warnings.
Travel has already been affected by this storm along with reported power outages.
This system will have increasingly widespread impacts to travel going into the busy holiday travel time late this week, along with the potential for power outages from the expected high winds, heavy snows, significant icing and overall increased power consumption in places.
This powerful front allowed temperatures to plummet 17 – 28+ °C (30 to 50+ °F) over a short period for a vast portion of the country.
Widespread record low maximum temperature values are possible today from the Lower Mississippi Valley, northeastward into the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys and stretching across large sections of the east from the Southeast, through the Southern to Central Appalachians and into the Mid-Atlantic.
In addition to the very cold temperatures, high winds in the wake of the front will produce dangerous wind chill readings across nearly all of the central to eastern U.S.
A developing low pressure system along the arctic front over the Midwest/Great Lakes region will produce widespread heavy snows from portions of the Midwest into the Great Lakes on today.
Lakes Effect snowfall can be expected for the favored downwind locations of all of the Great Lakes on Saturday as the very cold arctic air streams across the Great Lakes.
Blizzard warnings and Winter Storm warnings are currently in effect from the Great Lakes, Mid West, Middle to Upper Mississippi Valley and into the Northern Plains.
Parts of the Pacific Northwest had icing late Thursday night that persisted into this morning as moisture from the Pacific falls into low level Arctic air currently entrenched across this area.
This low level arctic air is the western extent of the arctic airmass centered across the central portion of the nation. It does appear that this low level Arctic air over the Pacific Northwest will warm sufficiently by late Friday night along coastal sections to diminish the freezing rain threat.
The freezing rain threat will continue, however, inland through the Columbia River Valley and across areas east of the Cascades through much of Saturday, December 24.
1 Short Range Forecast Discussion – NWS Weather Prediction Center College Park MD – 302 AM EST Fri Dec 23 2022
Featured image credit: NOAA/GOES-East, Zoom Earth, The Watchers
Twelve-fold References to Judge / Judging / Judgement:
- … “And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth.” (Rev. 6:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.” (Rev. 11:18). (Emphasis added).
- … ”Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgement is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.” (Rev. 14:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy are made manifest.” (Rev. 15:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I heard the angel of the water say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.” (Rev. 16:5). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.” (Rev. 16:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgement of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:” (Rev. 17:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.” (Rev. 18:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour is thy judgement come.” (Rev. 18:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “For true and righteous are his judgements: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.” (Rev. 19:2). (Emphasis added).
- …”And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.” (Rev. 20:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” (Rev. 20:13). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Judging or Judgement is described as;
- God is the judge and provides judgements or decisions based on the actions, behaviors and deeds of men and angels.
- Judgement is a decision requested to be made on behalf of someone (Tribulation Saints) who were wrongfully hurt (beheaded).
- Someone (nations) are caught bloody red handed and are angry knowing that they will be judged for their actions, behavior and evil deeds. They are angry because they didn’t get away with it and were caught. They know they are going to have pay a price which they can’t afford.
- Judgement is request that someone be righted a wrong done to them.
- Judgement is request for a reward promised based on a stated outcome.
- Judgement is based on timing. An evil act is done, its results are noted and accounted for. Time comes for the evil act to be judged and the resulting judgement exercised or made manifest.
- Judgement, or the decision of what should be done has to be acted upon or made to occur (sent to prison). This is known as making a judgement manifest or physically exercised. This is the doing of what should be done.
- Witnesses in the public gallery indicate that God’s judgements are “true and righteous.” This means that the public gallery can attest to the fact that God did take everything into account, all the details, actions, deeds, events, behaviors, statements, intents and came to the correct and truthful conclusion regarding the matter. Nothing was left out. Everything was taken into consideration as evidence, properly evaluated and applied against the benchmark, standard and/or law that was being applied. God’s administration of justice and his resulting judgements are found to be accurate, spot on, truthful, correct, no question about it. In Biblical words, “true and righteous.”
- God is described as judging the “great whore” A.K.A. Babylon City (the great worldly capital of the beast’s/antichrist’s kingdom).
- God is strong, meaning he can’t be swayed or weak in the sense that he lets some evil slide a bit in terms of not being judged or of receiving judgement. He is firm in his judgements and not weak-kneed. He does not fold under public pressure. He can’t be influenced, bribed, manipulated or pushed by a particular special interest group, lobby or entrenched political idealogy or group. He is strong, firm, steadfast, unwavering in the application of his administration of justice. The wrath of his resulting judgements are not watered down or filtered out or held back. He gives the criminal, evil-person no slack and gives them the fullest extent of prison term possible (eternity). They are not sent to a plush prison serving three square meals a day with a basketball court, but to a lake of fire and brimstone. God does not ‘molly-coddle’ the evil, he gives them exactly what they deserve. He does not withhold his judgements, he pours out his wrath in full strength (at just the right time).
- God’s judgement comes very swiftly, within “one hour.” There is no long drawn out period of rebuttals, challenges, reviews, counter-suits, passing on to a higher court, etc. A decision is made and done. The action of the decision is made manifest, very quickly. There is no delay in the manifestation of the decision. Babylon City is destroyed within one hour, split into three parts by a very great earthquake, consumed by fire and hammered by 75lb. hailstones (weight of a talent). Period. There is no punishment meted out in stages, over a long period of time. There is no slap on the wrist that comes with an admonition to don’t do it again. The celestial sledgehammer is dropped quickly and decisively, no force is held back.
- God’s judgement includes not only the living but also the dead. Jesus Christ opens his book of life, to see if a dead man’s name is in it. The book of life is not unlike an accounting ledger that records all the debits and credits amassed over a period of time. These debits and credits are referred to as “according to their works.” If a man’s name is found in his book of life, Jesus acknowledges as much to the Father and “confesses the man’s name even to the angels.” Through Jesus Christ and his book of life, God is able to righteously judge dead men. Jesus’ book of life accounts for everyone, past, present and future.
Numbers within numbers, meanings within meanings. 12 (twelve) descriptions of judging or judgement and 12 (twelve) references or verses from throughout the book of Revelation. Judging / Judgement. (Def.); to form a conclusion about a subject or outcome, to decide as in a case of court, to give a verdict about someone or something in court as truthful, applying the administration of justice and truthfulness. Only God and Jesus Christ are the judges. Period. Only God and Jesus Christ do the judging. Period. Only God and Jesus Christ reward, withhold or punish. Period. Only God and Jesus Christ are judge, jury, and jailer. God has his wrath. Jesus Christ has the keys to heaven and hell. Having judgement and exercising judgement is derived from authority and rule. One can only be a judge if they have the authority to judge and the right to judge. One has to be competent to judge, to be able to discern right from wrong, truth from lies, good from evil, just from unjust, righteousness from unrighteousness, clarity from deception, godly from ungodliness, saved from unsaved. To be able to judge, one has to know all the facts, all the outcomes, all the intents, all the behaviors and apply these against a benchmark, a standard, a law that determines whether the data observed meet the benchmark, standard or law. Since God is omnipotent and knows everything occurring past, present and future, he is supremely just in knowing everything to take into account in performing judgement. He is the only one capable of exercising correct, truthful and righteous judgement because he can and does take everything into consideration when exercising his administration of justice. Jesus Christ is the benchmark, the standard and/or the law. Jesus Christ paid our court fees, he paid the bail, and also paid a very expensive price so we wouldn’t have to go to jail, to the dungeon, to the hangman or to the lake of fire. God’s law of righteousness and truthfulness is;
- Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
…For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
…As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one. (Romans 3:10)
…If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. (1 John 1:8)
- Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
…That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:13)
- Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
…That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Romans 10:9-10)
This is the benchmark, standard and/or law by which God judges men. If Jesus Christ finds a man who meets this benchmark, standard and/or law, he acknowledges and confesses the man’s name before God as belonging to him and having meet the requirements. Jesus Christ acts as our lawyer, on our behalf, in the administration of God’s justice. Jesus saves us in God’s court of law and in the administration of God’s justice.
Twelve-fold References to Wrath of God:
- … “And said the to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.” (Rev. 6:16). (Emphasis added).
- … “For the great day of his wrath has come; and who shall be able to stand?” (Rev. 6:17). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto they servants and prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear they name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.” (Rev. 11:18). (Emphasis added).
- … “And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.” (Rev. 14:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “The same shall drink of the wine of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.” (Rev. 14:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.” (Rev. 14:19). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.” (Rev. 15:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.” (Rev. 15:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.” (Rev. 16:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.” (Rev. 16:19). (Emphasis added).
- … “for all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.” (Rev. 18:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And out of this mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.” (Rev. 19:15). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Twelve wraths of God are doled out to the nations, Babylon City and evil mankind. No wrath is meted out on the beast/antichrist, no wrath is meted out on the false prophet, and there is no wrath is meted out on the Bride of Christ / Church / Child (Rev. 12:5). Wrath of the nations is referred to three (3) times, Wrath of Babylon is referred to twice (2), and lastly, wrath of mankind is referred to seven (7) times. There is no wrath for the Bride of Christ, since she is not on earth during the Tribulation and has already been found righteous through the forgiveness of our sins, and shedding of blood by Jesus Christ.
Wrath is described as;
- Wrath comes from the Lamb (Jesus Christ) on the Day of the Lord at Armageddon.
- Time has come for Jesus Christ to render his wrath upon evil mankind and the nations.
- Nations are angry for receiving Christ’s wrath. They thought they could get away with it, and not be caught.
- Babylon City, the great whore who provided spiritual fornication to the world, receives God’s wrath.
- The wrath of God is witnessed by angels and Jesus Christ.
- The wrath of God is described as a ‘winepress.’ A winepress is used to squeeze grapes until they burst and release their juice.
- The wrath of God is completed with the final seven golden vial plagues.
- The final seven golden vial wraths are given directly by God to one of the four beasts who in turn gives them to the seven angels.
- The seven angels are commanded or instructed in turn to pour out the God’s golden vials of wrath on mankind.
- God’s wrath causes the cities of nations to fall, and the destruction of Babylon City all by physical destruction.
- The kings of the nations, and great men ‘merchants’ who committed spiritual fornication with Babylon, receive God’s wrath.
- Jesus Christ uses the ‘sharp sword’ of word of God as wrath on his second coming, during the Day of the Lord, at Armageddon. He ‘treadeth’ or operates God’s winepress of wrath on evil men on the day of his return.
Numbers within numbers. Meanings within meanings. Twelve (12) descriptions of wrath, twelve (12) references or verses throughout the book of Revelation. God and Jesus Christ’s wraths are the physical manifestations of God’s judgements. God’s judgements are made manifest. God’s wrath is directed at the evil city of Babylon (the beast’s/antichrist’s capital of the Babylonian system) and at evil mankind throughout the world. God’s administration of justice and wrath involves one of the four beasts who surround his throne, angels and Jesus Christ. Specific wraths are aimed at the natural world that supports men (seas, waters, fountains, rivers, light), other wraths specifically target man directly (grievous/painful sores, scorching/searing/burning heat, 75lb. hailstones, an epically destructive worldwide earthquake). One ultimate result of God’s wrath is that all the cities of the world fall or are leveled. This is the result of his wrath of a worldwide earthquake that is unlike any earthquake that has occurred since man walked the earth. Elsewhere in this analysis, I hypothesize that this type of earthquake could be a magnitude 10.0 earthquake (or greater) resulting from a massive shift in the earth’s rotation, a shift in its poles or from a massive shifting in the continental plates under the earth’s crust. In any case, cities fall, mountains and islands are found no more. Such is God’s wrath on Babylon, evil mankind and the cities, nations and kings of the earth.
Twelve-fold References to a heavenly book:
- … “And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.” (Rev. 5:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?” (Rev. 5:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.” (Rev. 5:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.” (Rev. 5:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.” (Rev. 5:5). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.” (Rev. 5:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full or odours, which are the prayers of saints.” (Rev. 5:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And they sung a new song, saying, Thou are worth to take the book, and open the seals thereof: for thou was slain, and has redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation:” (Rev. 5:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth.” (Rev. 10:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.” (Rev. 10:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.” (Rev. 10:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.” (Rev. 10:10). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Rev. 5:1-5, 7-9, reference the book of wrath that has the seven seals which Christ is the only one worthy enough to open. Rev. 10:2, 8-10, references a little book of prophecy that “tastes sweet, but when eaten, becomes bitter in the belly”. Both books are prophetic in nature. The book which Christ opens is obviously a series of prophecies that indicate the judgements Christ administers to start the Tribulation. The second book of prophecies handed by a mighty, glorious angel to John is a bit of an enigma. The book could contain prophecies regarding other events in the Tribulation period that we don’t know about, or events that we do know about as stated in the book of Revelation. As the book of Revelation is generally considered the largest book in the Bible concerning prophecy, the two heavenly books described above (Christ’s book of seals, the mighty angels little book of bitterness) are two prophecy books contained within the prophecy of Revelation. Prophecies within prophecy. Interestingly, Revelation is chock-full of references to books being used in the administration of God’s order of things. There is of course the two books I have just referenced in this commentary. There is also a book of life referenced many places throughout Revelation. Extremely important things in God’s administration are “written down in books” (or ledgers, if you want to use an accounting term). Ultimately, every Christian’s name is written down in the book of life. John the Apostle was instructed by the Holy Spirit to ‘write’ down what he saw and/or heard.
Twelve-fold Reference to the Beast’s Evil Political System or Kingdom:
- … “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.” (Rev. 13:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet of a bear, and his mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.” (Rev. 13:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.” (Rev. 13:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,” (Rev. 16:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “For they are the spirits of devils working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.” (Rev. 16:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.” (Rev. 17:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.” (Rev. 17:13). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn here with fire.” (Rev. 17:16). (Emphasis added).
- … “For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.” (Rev. 17:17). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.” (Rev. 17:18). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: What denotes a political rule or system? References to a kingdom, power, seat, authority, kings, power over nations, etc. Considered and understood in totality, these verses describe the formation of the beast’s Babylonian system and kingdom. They describe where the beast/antichrist/man of sin gets his evil power, seat and authority (Satan gives this to him directly). Satan has the power to do exactly this, in Matthew 4:8-9, Satan tempts Jesus with; “Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things I will give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.” (Emphasis added). Power is given to the beast/antichrist/man of sin over all kindreds, tongues and nations. The ten horns are ten political leaders, who in exchange for giving up their geographical political sovereignty, receive the designation as kings from the beast, while he remains in power (four an hour). God puts it into their minds to collectively give control of their national sovereignty over to the beast. As such, the beast gains a formidable political and military support system to carry out his rule. Politically, it appears that Babylon City is the beast’s capital city and supports the man made religious heartbeat of the evil mystery religion (Babylon Mystery Religion – Whore). At the midpoint in the Tribulation, the ten (10) kings destroy Mystery Religion Babylon to make way for the sole worship of Satan through his indwelt possession of the beast/antichrist/man of sin. In Rev. verse 17:14, scripture also indicates that these ten (10) kings will also participate at the battle of Armageddon against Christ.
But how can they call on him (Jesus Christ) to save them unless they believe in him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they believe in him (Jesus Christ) if they have never heard about him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they hear about him (Jesus Christ) unless someone tells them?” —Romans 10:14
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Leave a Reply