Romans 10:14 “But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?”
Matthew 9:37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.
Luke 10:2 He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.
… And great earthquakes shall be in diverse places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. (Luke 21:11).
… Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken; (Luke 21:26)
Matthew 24:21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.
The term “birth pangs,” in terms of Bible prophecy, refers to certain convulsive geopolitical, geophysical, astrophysical, and worldwide socioeconomic events and issues scheduled to occur in the time leading up to Jesus Christ’s Second Advent (Second Coming). These are likened to the contractions experienced by a woman about to give birth, with those episodes increasing with frequency and intensity. Jesus’ foretelling of these birth pangs uses the word “sorrows” in His Olivet Discourse on end-time things to come. The Beast, NEOM Babylon, False Prophet-Mystery Religion, The ‘MARK.’ Plus MORE.
Deuteronomy 18:22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.
Ezekiel 33:33 And when this comes to pass—surely it will come—then they will know that a prophet has been among them.”
Matthew 24:6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Luke 21:36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
John 13:19 Now I tell you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe that I am He.
John 14:29 “And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.
Acts 2:17 ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.
Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.’
‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries
Ten ‘10’ Denotes God’s divine ‘COMPLETENESS’ as to things on EARTH. In Revelation 10, he is opening up the ancient scrolls and ‘little book’ of prophecy that Daniel was told to ‘SEAL UP’ and not write of what was spoken. He was prophetically being told additional things that would transpire or occur ‘in the end of days’ and during the 7 year ‘tribulation.
Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the ‘time of the end’: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the ‘time of the end’
‘Time of the End’:
Revelation ‘10’ And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a ‘little book open’: (NWN; Daniels ‘little book’ is now being opened by God’s Great Angel of Prophecy) and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven ‘7’ thunders uttered their voices.
(NWN; I ‘discern’ that these are seven ‘7’ other great prophecy angels who are ‘confirming’ that NOW IS THE TIME to OPEN DANIEL’S ‘END TIME’ Book of Future Prophecy.’)
4 And when the seven ‘7’ thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven ‘7’ thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
(NWN; The Great Prophecy Angel is proclaiming the ‘LAST DAYS or END TIMES’ have come, in no uncertain terms, and that NOW IS THE TIME to reveal prophecy related TO the Last Days or End Times and Tribulation.)
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh ‘7’ angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
(NWN; Seven ‘7’ denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose for this ‘7th’ prophecy angel to commence and complete prophecy related to the Last Days and End Times. Think of the Great Prophecy Angel as a ‘General’ and the ‘7th’ prophecy angel as a Major or Colonel or someone of rank who has been given authority to physically ‘begin something or start something.’)
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open (NWN; notice that the ‘little book’ is OPEN) in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
(NWN; the prophecy angel(s) are HANDING the little book to physically alive men on the earth. In essence, they are handing or ‘transferring’ the ‘little book of prophecy’ to physical men ALIVE on the EARTH during the ‘End Times’ or ‘Last Days.’ God conveys prophecy to Angels who in turn are ‘messengers’ of God’s prophecy to mortal men alive. Angels, throughout the past 6,000 years have been ‘messengers’ for God to mankind.)
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
(NWN; this is a ‘discernment’ on my part. ‘Take it and eat it’ is a spiritual ‘consumption’ of understanding the End Times and God’s related prophecies to go along with ‘signs of the times.’ It takes ‘7’ knowledge, wisdom, obedience, humility, persistence, prayer and the Holy Spirit’ to work prophecy in man’kind. This is a great and wonderful thing, just like a ‘7’ course meal. However, once the prophecies are apparent ‘consumed and understood’ they will be prone to make one sick to the stomach because of what they foretell. Just like eating a ’7’ course meal will likely make you feel like you could explode. God’s UNFILTERD WRATH poured on evil man’kind who refuse Him, and refuse His Son Jesus Christ and His eternal offer of salvation. Seeing prophecy happen and unfold is a wonderful and miraculous thing. Understanding the implications of seeing prophecy unfold, leaves one’s stomach bitter and sour because of the ‘gastrointestinal storm’ that is coming. Pass-the-antacid-pills, please.)
10 And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
(NWN; the prophecy angel was prophesying what would happen to anyone who attempted to reveal what was in the ‘little book.’ This verse ‘confirms’ that what was prophesied, did in fact occur and was experienced by those given the task of being Watchmen. This also ‘suggests’ that some men are ‘willingly’ allowing themselves to be Watchmen because they consciously love prophecy (God’s Word) and are completely open and receptive to it.)
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
(NWN; since this is verse ‘11’ it suggests a WARNING(S). The purpose of prophecy is to inform, proclaim and WARN. It suggests that the Watchmen who proclaim the Word of God, will have their ‘7’ words, letters, videos, blogs, sermons, articles and books proclaim God’s WILL to those during the End Times / Last Days and Tribulation period. God has ALWAYS used Holy Angels and physical men (Moses, Elijah, Daniel, Enoch, and others) to speak on behalf of God. He will do this also through the Tribulation via; 1. Prophecy revealed to mankind via his ‘little book’ to Watchmen, 2. The ‘two witnesses’, ‘lampstands’ or candles who proclaims God’s light to the world for the first 3.5 years of the tribulation, 3. The various Angel warnings given to men to NOT TAKE THE MARK of the BEAST and lastly, 4. The 144,000 Jewish Evangelists who have the ‘seal of God’ in their foreheads (and NOT the mark of the Beast) who proclaim Jesus Christ’s offer of Salvation ONE LAST TIME, before the 7 year tribulation ends.)
The BEMA Seat of Christ. And the ‘WHITE THRONE’ Judgement. Two totally separate judgements that are figuratively and literally an ‘eternity’ apart. You better know the difference between the two. The ‘7’ Antichrist and the False Prophet Go STRAIGHT ‘7’ TO THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE.
The Rev. Benny Reppond
Have you ever seen a time in our world when Christians have been mocked, killed, laughed at and ridiculed? During the Roman Empire’s reign Christians were thrown to the lions and used for sport. We remember how Hitler slaughtered the Jews during his rule because of their relationship with God.
In our world today, we find governments putting people in prison for proclaiming a relationship with God and radical groups that are killing and beheading people for their Christian beliefs. And some people today are trying to remove God from all public places and mocking God and Christians on TV and in movies.
People of this world may be laughing and mocking God and His people today, but I have read the last page of the Bible, and it tells us that God will get the last laugh when He pronounces judgment on all who have rejected and mocked Him and His children.
I ask you today, which group will you be associated with: Those that are being laughed at or those doing the laughing? It may seem like fun to you today to mock God and live any way that you want, but realize that a reckoning is coming. The Scripture tells us that whatsoever you sow, that shall you reap.
“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” Galatians 6:7 (KJV)
The Bible tells us everyone is going to stand before God one day and give an account of their life on Earth.
“So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.” Romans 14:12 (KJV)
If you had to stand before God today, what would He say about your life? Would you hear God say: “Well done, good and faithful servant” or would you hear him say: “Depart from me you workers of iniquity for I never knew you”?
That day is coming to each of us, and none of us knows the day or hour it shall happen, so we must prepare to stand before God.
How do you prepare your life for that day? You must receive Jesus into your life as your savior. You must daily live your life pleasing to God as His Word tells us, and we must love and serve God with all our heart, soul and strength.
When you are committed to live for God, it becomes easy to choose the right things and to reject the evil, but when you are not committed, you will struggle living for God. You can’t serve God and the things of this world because you will love more one than the other, and the one you love the most you will serve.
Choose God and love Him and you shall inherit eternal life in Heaven.
Two Different Judgment Seats
BY JACK WELLMAN
Christians may not know this yet but they go through two different judgments. When they repent and believe in Christ, they have been judged already for their sins and been made or declared righteous before God because of Christ (2 Cor 5:21) and they now have peace with God (Rom 5:1). Those who have refused to repent and believe will have only one judgment and that judgment will be terrifying for them. This judgment comes after they die or if they are alive at Christ’s second coming. There is the Bema Judgment Seat and then there is the Great White Throne Judgment. One is radically different from the other because at one they will receive their rewards (for Christians) but at the other condemnation because of their refusal to believe the gospel (the lost).
The so-called “Bema” seat of Christ is called “Bema” after the manner of the Greek athletic games. On the bema or bima, which was a raised or elevated platform, the winner of the athletic event that they had won received a temporary crown that could perish with time. Interestingly, the synagogue had something called a “bimah” which was used for the reading of the Torah or the first five books of the Old Testament. For those who have had a time in their life where they repented or turned away from their sins and confessed them to God and then placed their trust in Christ, they will not have to stand before Christ at the Great White Throne Judgment. Instead, they will be rewarded for what they have done in their life after they were saved. Paul tells the Corinthian church “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil” (2 Cor 5:10) but these rewards don’t come in this life since “An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules.” (2 Tim 2:5) and “when the chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory” (1 Pet 5:4).
Paul writes that only that which is done for the Lord will remain in 1 Corinthians 3:” Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw—each one’s work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.” Paul was saying that if a person’s works were for their own selfish motives then their works will be burned up but those works done for Christ will survive the first test. Wood, hay, and stubble are works done with selfish motives and “he will suffer loss” of rewards. Works truly done for the Lord will not be burned up.
In the final days of the Apostle Paul’s life he was certain that “there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing” (2 Tim 4:8) because of his work for the Lord during his life after being saved. That’s why James said “Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him” (James 1:12). This crown of life or eternal life is promised ahead of time for those who are faithful to Christ in this lifetime (Rev 2:10).
The Great White Throne Judgement:
In the Book of Revelation chapter 20 you will find the best Bible verses that there are that describes what is called the Great White Throne Judgment. This will be the final judgment of all who have over their lives refused to humble themselves and bend the knee to Christ as Lord. It is for those who have not repented and put their trust in Him to save them. Revelation 20:11-5 says “Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.”
This judgment is for those who have lived and died and for those who will be alive at Christ’s return. The dead were all judged according to their works and since works can never save them (Eph 2:8-9) then they will not have any way to pay for their sins and so will have to pay for them for all time in the lake of fire and brimstone. Even if those who are reading this do not ever trust in Christ and come to saving faith, “it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” So then each of us will give an account of himself to God” (Rom 14:11-12). The word “confess” means “to agree with” so even those who don’t believe in Jesus Christ will “bow the knee to me (Christ)” and “every tongue shall confess to God” that Jesus is Lord. Every knee means every single person who has lived and will ever live on this earth. Even those not yet born will bow the knee and confess to God, both the saved and the unsaved. For those who are lost, they will be forever separated from God and since God is light, that will mean utter darkness where there will be “weeping and gnashing of teeth” for all time (Luke 13:28; Matt 13:42).
The Christian has already been judged for one thing…their sins. Here’s why I can say that because of what the Word of God says in 2 Corinthians 5:21 “For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.” Christians only judgment will be for what rewards they will receive or not receive in the kingdom of heaven. We are not saved by works (Eph 2:8-9) but we are rewarded according to our works while done in the body, after we were saved. Which judgment will you be in; the Great White Throne Judgment (Rev 20:11-15) or the Bema Judgment Seat of Christ? It all depends on your choice today; either be saved (John 3:16-17) or be condemned (John 3:18).
‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries:
Three-fold Reference to Life (Book of Life / Tree of Life / Water of Life):
- Book of Life. (7X). (Rev. 3:5, 13:8, 17:8, 20:12, 20:15, 21:27, 22:19)
- Tree of Life. (3X). (Rev. 2:7, 22:2, 22:14)
- Water of Life. (3X). (Rev. 21:6, 22:1, 22:17)
Commentary: The book, tree and water of life. Tree of life and water of life, each have 3 (three) references, denoting God’s emphasis and intensity regarding a subject, action or event. The tree of life exists in the heavenly city, New Jerusalem. It has 12 (twelve) manner of fruit, a different fruit for each month, and the leaves of which are used for medicinal purposes by the men and nations of earth. The tree of life does not exist on earth, but is physically located in New Jerusalem. Only redeemed men or the saints, are able to have access to the tree of life to enjoy its heavenly fruit. The water of life also only exists in New Jerusalem and flows directly out of or from the throne of God. God allows anyone who freely wants to drink from the crystal pure river, to drink as much as they want. Whether the reference to water is figurative (word of God) or literal (crystal clear, pure water), either result is the same. Saints or the Bride of Christ are able to access either freely and God will supply abundantly. There is no shortage of the word of God, or the water of life. Being the case is made for physical fruit from the tree of life, it is most likely accurate to believe that the water of life is also a physically crystal clear and perfect water. The book of life receives the most references, seven (7) which denotes God’s divinely completed purpose or plan. The book of life is so important (for a man’s name to be in it), that the Holy Spirit refers to it 7 (seven) times.
The book of life is a sort of book-of-ledgers (using an accounting term). It reflects and contains the names of men who have accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, through his forgiveness of their sins and the shedding of his blood. They have acknowledged that Jesus Christ is Lord and believed he is who he said he was, while they were alive on earth. The book of life also contains a record of these men’s deeds, both good and bad, even though they are saved by the grace of God and Jesus Christ. In some cases, men will be rewarded for their faithful service and/or not lose any of the rewards that were set aside for them. Other saved men, however, might have some rewards withheld from them for something they did or didn’t do to benefit the kingdom of Christ. Only Christ knows what any of these rewards or withholdings are. The Bible does indicate that Christ sets aside as many a 5 (five) various crowns for Christian overcomers depending on either what they had to endure while alive, or what they did for the benefit of Christ’s kingdom. In any event, these things are accounted for in the book of life. The most eternally important thing is to have your name “listed in” Christ’s book of life and to NOT have your name “blotted out of the book of life.” If you die and have not accepted Jesus Christ’s offer of salvation through the forgiveness of your sins by the shedding of his blood, your name is erased, removed or blotted out from his book of life. Jesus Christ is the author of life, and your name has to be in the book he authored in order to receive eternal life, receive the rewards he has set aside for you and to escape the lake of fire, also known as the “second death.”
Three-fold Reference to the Tree of Life:
- … “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.” (Rev. 2:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.” (Rev. 22:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.” (Rev. 22:14). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: An interesting description … twelve manner of fruit. Twelve (12) represents God’s divinely constitutional organization, either in heaven or earth. God has a reason why there are 12 types of fruit, instead of 2, 5, 9, 11 (odd numbers). The 12 fruits would equate to one new fruit, every solar month on earth (in terms of timing). The bible is clear that there will be a literal, physical kingdom of Christ on earth during the millennium. His kingdom includes nations of people, from the regeneration of the human race from the tribulation period. The leaves from the tree of life will be used for medicinal purposes, by the nations on the earth. Keep in mind that the tree of life is in Christ’s New Jerusalem city, whereas, the nations are on earth. These leaves that have properties of physical healing are a gift that Jesus gives to people on earth. Carefully notice, that these leaves are given to people of earth, and not to the heavenly saints. Why? In New Jerusalem (and heaven); death, sickness, disease and sin do not exist. Saints have glorified bodies that are not subject to decay and are designed to last for eternity.
It is logical that there is no need for a saint with a glorified body to have need of the medicinal purposes from the leaves of the tree of life. The medicinal benefits from these leaves are intended for the people on earth, who will still experience physical ailment and death (even though earth has been returned to an Eden like state). Manner of fruit suggests a variety. The bible is silent on the manner or type of fruit. Why would saints want to eat from the tree of life, if they already have glorified bodies and don’t need physical sustenance. In one word, enjoyment. The marriage feast or supper clearly indicates that food is enjoyed in heaven. When Christ returned from his advent in his glorified body, he ate fish. It is not that we need physical nutrients, but rather, we can eat for the pure joy of it! We won’t get bored of eating, because something new will be available each month. Just as we look forward to apples in the fall, and strawberries in the summer, we will have something heavenly to look forward to eat every monthly cycle! Another layer upon layer, truth upon truth, numbers within numbers.
Three-fold Reference to the Water of Life:
- … “And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.” (Rev. 21:6). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.” (Rev. 22:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.” (Rev. 22:17). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: The water of life flows out from the throne of God and the Lamb. This can be interpreted two ways, but each way still results in a very similar outcome. One interpretation is that the water of life refers to the word of God which gives everlasting life to the person who seeks it. The inference being that God freely provides his word and its benefits. The other interpretation is that the water of life is a literal water of the ultimate purity which has special properties or value. Just as the tree of life will provide special fruit everyone month of the year, the water of life will always be available for those in heaven to enjoy. It is not that the water is needed to sustain glorified bodies, but is provided for enjoyment. Each interpretation is valid and each outcome is basically the same. Water of life, as God’s word and as a literal water, both provide enjoyment, refreshment and life. The water of life is a fountain or river, it is clear and pure as crystal, it comes from God and it is freely and abundantly available to whoever is thirsty!
*Seven-fold Exhortations from Christ for Christians to be Overcomers:
- … “To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God“. (Rev. 2:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death“. (Rev. 2:11). (Emphasis added).
- … “To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving that he receiveth it“. (Rev. 2:17). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he that overcometh and keepeth my works unto the end will I give power over the nations:“. (Rev. 2:26). (Emphasis added).
- … “He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels“. (Rev. 3:5). (Emphasis added).
- … “Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God; and I will write upon him my new name“. (Rev. 3:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne“. (Rev. 3:21). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: These exhortations by Christ are part of the seven (7) blessings offered by Christ to the Christians in his seven (7) Churches throughout the ages, and at the time John the Apostle received the Revelation from Jesus. The fact that Jesus purposely uses the term overcomers is unique. This term or name suggests a battle, or a fight against overwhelming odds. Someone who is an underdog but somehow overcomes the odds to be victorious. Satan is ruler of the earth and his minions do everything they can to defeat mankind from reaching knowledge of the saving grace of Jesus Christ. Temptations, deceptions, lies, false teachers, false doctrines, distractions, meddling, trickery, excessive wealth, persecution…the list goes on and on. Jesus knows what we are up against, yet we can become overcomers by our acceptance of his offer of grace, through the forgiveness of our sins. He knows that we are human and what is is like to be human (since God became incarnate in flesh as Jesus). He also knows that we will stumble, falter and fail along the way. However, he urges us to keep up the fight with him, to fight the good fight and to overcome the traps and pitfalls that Satan puts before us. In the words of Christ, to become overcomers! The desire of Jesus for us to become overwhelmers is so strong that he provides a unique and special reward to each Christian, along with each one of his exhortations. Each blessing is unique and different!
*(Rev. 12:11) … “And they overcame him (beast/antichrist) by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death.” (Emphasis added). Jesus didn’t forget his Tribulation Saints! They also receive the designation of overcomers because of their belief in Jesus Christ and his gospel. They witnessed of their belief at the cost of losing their lives (beheading) by the antichrist. Jesus’ designation of overcomers is universal for Christians, regardless of whether or not they came from the Church Age or the combined Tribulation Period.
Seven-fold Reference of Rewards for Overcomers:
- To Ephesus … “To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.” (Rev. 2:7). (Emphasis added). (citizenship in heaven, eternal life).
- To Smyrna … ”Be though faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death.” (Rev. 2:10-11).(Emphasis added). (crown of life, eternal life).
- To Pergamum … “To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.” (Rev. 2:17). (Emphasis added). (hidden reward, personal acknowledgment by Christ).
- To Thyatria … “To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations, that one will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery, just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the morning star. “(Rev. 2:26-28). (Emphasis added). (shared rulership over nations).
- To Sardis … “To the one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name befor my Father and his angels.” (Rev.3:5). (Emphasis added). (eternal salvation, righteousness, public acceptance by Christ).
- To Philadelphia … “To the one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.” (Rev. 3:12). (Emphasis added).(citizenship in New Jerusalem, new identification in Christ).
- To Laodicea … “To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.” (Rev. 3:21). (Emphasis added). (shared rulership).
Commentary: At the conclusion or end of each individual letter to each church, Jesus promises a unique blessing to each member of these churches who overcomes. Again, these promises were specific to the Christians at the time John wrote Revelation and are also considered blessings/promises to Christians throughout the ages who overcome. Since there were seven (7) unique letters, there are seven (7) unique blessings or promises. This is not meant to be all inclusive of His promises throughout all of scripture or Revelation. He promises eternal life (tree of life), living in paradise (heaven/New Jerusalem), a crown (life), not hurt by the lake of fire (2nd death), hidden reward, white stone with new name (personal acknowledgement), authority over nations (co-reign), dressed in white (righteousness), name written in the book of life (eternal life, escape white throne judgement), acknowledgement by Christ to the Father, becoming a pillar in the temple of God (citizenship in the New Jerusalem), new name in Christ, the right to sit with Christ on his throne (co-rule). What an amazing list of holy blessings or rewards!
Seven-fold Gifts of the Holy Spirit During the Tribulation Period:
- Wisdom (to value the things of God).
- Understanding (to grasp faith’s mysteries).
- Counsel/Right Judgement (to make wise decisions).
- Fortitude/Courage (to strengthen your will).
- Knowledge (to enlighten your mind).
- Piety/Reverence (to love and serve God).
- Fear/Wonder and Awe of the Lord (to respect God’s majesty)
Commentary: This is a little bit of a mystery. How can the Holy Spirit work on the earth during the Tribution if He has been removed (as the restrainer of evil) along with the Church (Rapture/Harpazo)? Good question! Glad you asked. The Holy Spirit has done, is doing, and will do many mysterious works of God on earth. Yes, the Holy Spirit worked as a restrainer of Satan and evil, prior to the seven (7) year Tribulation period. The Tribulation Saints (those who are martryed for denying the Beast, the Beast’s world system and who do not take his mark) undoubetdly must have received the Holy Spirit in order to be able to withstand the Beast and to be saved by their belief in Christ along with their beheading (martrydom). Many of these gifts and/or attributes of the Holy Spirit will have to be present for the unbelieving/unrepenetant sinners during this period, in order for them to come to the conclusion that they need to be saved by Christ. It is my belief that the role of the Holy Spirit, during this period, will focus on helping with the conversion of souls since He no longer has the role of restraining Satan, the Antichrist, False Prophet or demonic hordes. Only the Holy Spirit can provide the saved person with enough fortitude/courage/ strength of will to not withdraw from the beheading that is staring them in the face. Think about this if it were you. It would take great courage to stare death in the face. How many people will renounce Christ in order to literally save their necks (and losing eternal life and salvation in the process)? The Holy Spirit truly knows who repented. Seven-fold gifts of the Holy denotes God’s divine plan and purpose.
Seven-fold Promised Blessings in Revelation:
- … “Blessed in the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.” (Rev. 1:3).(Emphasis added).
- … “Then I heard a voice from heaven, say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.” (Rev. 14:13). (Emphasis added).
- … “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.” (Rev. 16:15).(Emphasis added).
- … “Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding super of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.” (Rev. 19:9).(Emphasis added).
- … “Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.” (Rev. 20:6). (Emphasis added).
- … “Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.” (Rev. 22:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.” (Rev. 22:14).(Emphasis added).
Commentary: These seven blessings or beatitudes, are much like the promises Christ made to the church overcomers/victors in Revelation, chapters 2-3. These summarize the challenges and rewards for being victorious overcomers. These blessings are not all-inclusive of blessings and rewards mentioned throughout the Bible, but are just those specifically reveled by Jesus Christ to John, the Apostle. These blessings can be summed up as representing the spiritual status of each believer, as found by Christ, after Rapture/Harpazo. As such, these blessings, and our status, will remain intact for the rest of eternity. Christ will consider each overcomer to be righteous, a citizen of heaven, invited to the wedding feast, to have rest from their earthly labors, struggles and pain. Jesus also notes that he will take into account, and reward, each believer’s works/deeds done on earth for the benefit of his kingdom. Last, but not least, Jesus also reinforces his promise that Christians will co-reign with him on earth, in many other passages in Revelation.
Seven-fold Reference to the Book of Life:
- … “He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out him name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.” (Rev. 3:5). (Emphasis added).
- … “And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.” (Rev. 13:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.” (Rev. 17:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things were written in the books, according to their works.” (Rev. 20:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “And whosover was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” (Rev. 20:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsover worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.” (Rev. 21:27). (Emphasis added).
- … “And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.” (Rev. 22:19). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Somehow, God has a way or a system, that accounts for the actions of men, their behaviors, their works and whether or not they accepted Jesus Christ’s offer of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins by the shedding of his blood and his resurrection. These things are kept or accounted for in what appears to be a book of ledgers (using an accounting term). Verse 21:27 is very explicit in stating that this book belongs to the Lamb (Jesus Christ). He is able to account for his own people, whose names are in his book. Conversely, if someone’s name is not in the book, he doesn’t know them (or, they never accepted his offer of salvation). If a person’s name is found in the book, then Jesus confirms to the Father “confess his name before my Father” that this person belongs to him. Those not found recorded in the book of life are lost and thus cast into the lake of fire. Just as a ship has a log or an accounting of every passenger who has paid, and is allowed on the ship, anyone found that is not on the log is cast away. In regards to Jesus Christ, he has already paid for us to be in his book of life and we accepted his ticket.
Seven-fold Worship of God by the Twenty-four (24) Elders:
- … “And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.” (Rev. 4:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Though art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” (Rev. 4:10-11). (Emphasis added).
- … “And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders felldown before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.” (Rev. 5:8) (Emphasis added).
- … “And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever. (Rev. 5:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God.” (Rev. 7:11-13). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God.” (Rev. 11:16). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.” (Rev. 19:4). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: The number twelve (12) denotes a divinely constituted organization either in heaven or on earth. The number twenty-four (24) denontes God’s abundant (doubled) organizational arrangement (12 x 2). Many eschatalogists believe that 12 elders are from the Old Testament and 12 are from the New Testament. However, I believe the Bible is silent on this. The 7 passages of worship describe what the 24 elders look like, where they are, what they are doing and why they are doing it. They are clothed in white raiment and have golden crowns on their heads. This suggests that they are a very special, select group of redeemed people from throughout the ages who received their righteousness through Christ and were each awarded any number of five (5) crowns that were promised to all believers (Crown of Righteousness – 2 Tim.4:8, Crown of Rejoicing – 1 Thessalonians 2:19, Imperishable Crown – 1 Cor. 9:24-25, Crown of Glory – 1 Peter 5:4, Crown of Life – Rev. 2:10). Rev. 4:4 also states that these crowns were gold. These gold crowns are promised to men/women, and not angels. Using an analogy from the sports world that most of us are familiar with, I liken these twenty-four (24) elders to Christ’s ‘MVPs’ (most valuable players) on his team throughout the ages. This doesn’t mean that he loves these people more than you or me. He loves everyone equally, both sinner and saint. MVPs in sports are rewarded and acknowledged for their exemplary accomplishments for the benefit of the team. Rather, I believe the descriptions of the twenty-four (24) elders suggests that at some point in history, they played a very special role and had a very special outcome for the benefit of Christ’s Kingdom. All the verses surrounding the Bema Seat judgement indicate that every Christian believer will receive awards (or have some of their potential rewards witheld), based on what they did (good works, fruit of the spirit) during their brief time on earth for the benefit of Christ.
The acts of worhip then continue indicating that these elders fall down and worhsip God/Christ. Prostrating oneself before God is showing divine worship by physically acknowledging God’s rule on his throne. They acknowledge and testify to the entire heavenly host (angels and saints) that God and Christ are worthy to be worshipped because He lives forever. These twenty-four (24) elders also publicly recognize and acknowledge God’s glory, honour and power (holy attributes). Next, they cast their crowns before Him. No, they are not giving their crowns back to Christ or casting them aside. They remove their crowns to publicly acknowledge and admit that they were nothing, without Christ. They only have these crowns because of what Christ did for them and what the Holy Spirit did through them. I believe there is a two-fold intent for the casting of crowns at God’s throne. First, this is a heavenly public display and reminder that everyone, who has been saved, is in heaven because of God’s gift of mercy and salvation through Jesus Christ. Regardless of whether or not all of us receive one crown or another (or none), we are only in heaven because of what Christ did for all of us. Even these greatest, ‘MVP’ saints of Christ humbly acknowledge their redeemed status by casting their crowns at the throne of God, acknowledging from where these crowns originated. Secondly, the act of physically removing crowns and placing them around the throne of God serves as a unique form of worship to God and Christ. A golden crown(s) would be briliant and shimmering greatly in heaven’s light, giving off blinding glory. The act of placing golden, shimmering crowns around the throne of God has the affect of figuratively and literally giving Him glory!
Next in the series of worship, the twenty-four (24) elders are descried as having harps (musical instruments) and vials full of the prayers of saints. This suggests that now, the elders are presenting and giving to God two things that are very pleasing to Him. First, music is a form of worship that pleases God. Secondly, the prayers of saints please God because they are evidence that his children are communicating with him and acknowledging who HE is (our Father). We don’t know if the vials are literal or symbolic. However, the point is that these elders somehow possess supernaturally the prayers of Christians and then present these to God as worship. Obviously, God/Jesus already know who pray to him. However, the public display of presenting these prayers to God, also acknowledges his glory and worthiness to receive the prayers. Prayers are a form of worship and should only be directed at God and Christ. The last several verses that describe the twenty-four (24) elders worshipping God/Christ indicate that they fell on their faces.This is one of the common themes or acts of worship in the sevenfold throne room acts worship of God. “I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.” (Isaiah 45:23).(emphasis added). Now, the twenty-four (24) elders appear to be worshipping God/Christ at a higher, more intense level by actually falling onto their faces. Knees bowing and faces falling are physical acts of worship.
Seven-fold Reference to Lake of Fire Judgement:
- … “He that hath an ear, let hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death (lake of fire).” (Rev. 2:11). (Emphasis added).
- … “The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimestone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosover receiveth the mark of his name.” (Rev. 14:10-11). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.” (Rev. 19:20). (Emphasis added).
- … ”And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimestone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” (Rev. 20:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.” (Rev. 20:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And whosover was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” (Rev. 20:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Rev. 21:8). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: The lake of fire is also known as the ‘second death’. This is the final place of burning, everlasting torment for Satan, the antichrist, the false prophet and those un-saved, un-believing souls from throughout the ages found NOT to be in the book of life, at the white throne judgement, at the end of the Millennium. The lake of fire and second death are also reserved for those deceived during the Tribulation who took the mark of the beast and and worshipped him and his image. The evil dead are resurrected to be judged by Christ for their evil works and for their rejection of Him who offered himself for their salvation and forgiveness of their sins. As a result of their sins and judgment, they are cast into the lake of fire that represents a second death (the first death being physical body death and souls/spirits being in Hell). The evil dead are resurrected into bodies and cast into the lake of fire to be severely tormented, having no rest day or night, and are absent from a loving God and their Savior who offered himself for them.
The great irony is that these people received exactly what they wanted. They refused Christ and wanted nothing to do with him, they wanted to exist in eternity without communion with God and Christ, on their own terms. They literally received what they asked for. The stench of their physical and emotional torment rises up in smoke, for eternity. God made both man and angels as eternal beings, hence they will exist forever in one state or another. Which state will any of us choose to exist in? The choice is up to us, and God grants us the freedom to make that choice for ourselves. For better or worse, we have no one to blame (certainly not God) except ourselves for whatever choices we make an earth.
Twelve-fold References to Judge / Judging / Judgement:
- … “And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth.” (Rev. 6:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.” (Rev. 11:18). (Emphasis added).
- … ”Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgement is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.” (Rev. 14:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy are made manifest.” (Rev. 15:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I heard the angel of the water say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.” (Rev. 16:5). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.” (Rev. 16:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgement of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:” (Rev. 17:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.” (Rev. 18:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour is thy judgement come.” (Rev. 18:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “For true and righteous are his judgements: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.” (Rev. 19:2). (Emphasis added).
- …”And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.” (Rev. 20:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” (Rev. 20:13). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Judging or Judgement is described as;
- God is the judge and provides judgements or decisions based on the actions, behaviors and deeds of men and angels.
- Judgement is a decision requested to be made on behalf of someone (Tribulation Saints) who were wrongfully hurt (beheaded).
- Someone (nations) are caught bloody red handed and are angry knowing that they will be judged for their actions, behavior and evil deeds. They are angry because they didn’t get away with it and were caught. They know they are going to have pay a price which they can’t afford.
- Judgement is request that someone be righted a wrong done to them.
- Judgement is request for a reward promised based on a stated outcome.
- Judgement is based on timing. An evil act is done, its results are noted and accounted for. Time comes for the evil act to be judged and the resulting judgement exercised or made manifest.
- Judgement, or the decision of what should be done has to be acted upon or made to occur (sent to prison). This is known as making a judgement manifest or physically exercised. This is the doing of what should be done.
- Witnesses in the public gallery indicate that God’s judgements are “true and righteous.” This means that the public gallery can attest to the fact that God did take everything into account, all the details, actions, deeds, events, behaviors, statements, intents and came to the correct and truthful conclusion regarding the matter. Nothing was left out. Everything was taken into consideration as evidence, properly evaluated and applied against the benchmark, standard and/or law that was being applied. God’s administration of justice and his resulting judgements are found to be accurate, spot on, truthful, correct, no question about it. In Biblical words, “true and righteous.”
- God is described as judging the “great whore” A.K.A. Babylon City (the great worldly capital of the beast’s/antichrist’s kingdom).
- God is strong, meaning he can’t be swayed or weak in the sense that he lets some evil slide a bit in terms of not being judged or of receiving judgement. He is firm in his judgements and not weak-kneed. He does not fold under public pressure. He can’t be influenced, bribed, manipulated or pushed by a particular special interest group, lobby or entrenched political idealogy or group. He is strong, firm, steadfast, unwavering in the application of his administration of justice. The wrath of his resulting judgements are not watered down or filtered out or held back. He gives the criminal, evil-person no slack and gives them the fullest extent of prison term possible (eternity). They are not sent to a plush prison serving three square meals a day with a basketball court, but to a lake of fire and brimstone. God does not ‘molly-coddle’ the evil, he gives them exactly what they deserve. He does not withhold his judgements, he pours out his wrath in full strength (at just the right time).
- God’s judgement comes very swiftly, within “one hour.” There is no long drawn out period of rebuttals, challenges, reviews, counter-suits, passing on to a higher court, etc. A decision is made and done. The action of the decision is made manifest, very quickly. There is no delay in the manifestation of the decision. Babylon City is destroyed within one hour, split into three parts by a very great earthquake, consumed by fire and hammered by 75lb. hailstones (weight of a talent). Period. There is no punishment meted out in stages, over a long period of time. There is no slap on the wrist that comes with an admonition to don’t do it again. The celestial sledgehammer is dropped quickly and decisively, no force is held back.
- God’s judgement includes not only the living but also the dead. Jesus Christ opens his book of life, to see if a dead man’s name is in it. The book of life is not unlike an accounting ledger that records all the debits and credits amassed over a period of time. These debits and credits are referred to as “according to their works.” If a man’s name is found in his book of life, Jesus acknowledges as much to the Father and “confesses the man’s name even to the angels.” Through Jesus Christ and his book of life, God is able to righteously judge dead men. Jesus’ book of life accounts for everyone, past, present and future.
Numbers within numbers, meanings within meanings. 12 (twelve) descriptions of judging or judgement and 12 (twelve) references or verses from throughout the book of Revelation. Judging / Judgement. (Def.); to form a conclusion about a subject or outcome, to decide as in a case of court, to give a verdict about someone or something in court as truthful, applying the administration of justice and truthfulness. Only God and Jesus Christ are the judges. Period. Only God and Jesus Christ do the judging. Period. Only God and Jesus Christ reward, withhold or punish. Period. Only God and Jesus Christ are judge, jury, and jailer. God has his wrath. Jesus Christ has the keys to heaven and hell. Having judgement and exercising judgement is derived from authority and rule. One can only be a judge if they have the authority to judge and the right to judge. One has to be competent to judge, to be able to discern right from wrong, truth from lies, good from evil, just from unjust, righteousness from unrighteousness, clarity from deception, godly from ungodliness, saved from unsaved. To be able to judge, one has to know all the facts, all the outcomes, all the intents, all the behaviors and apply these against a benchmark, a standard, a law that determines whether the data observed meet the benchmark, standard or law. Since God is omnipotent and knows everything occurring past, present and future, he is supremely just in knowing everything to take into account in performing judgement. He is the only one capable of exercising correct, truthful and righteous judgement because he can and does take everything into consideration when exercising his administration of justice. Jesus Christ is the benchmark, the standard and/or the law. Jesus Christ paid our court fees, he paid the bail, and also paid a very expensive price so we wouldn’t have to go to jail, to the dungeon, to the hangman or to the lake of fire. God’s law of righteousness and truthfulness is;
- Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
…For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
…As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one. (Romans 3:10)
…If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. (1 John 1:8)
- Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
…That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:13)
- Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
…That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Romans 10:9-10)
This is the benchmark, standard and/or law by which God judges men. If Jesus Christ finds a man who meets this benchmark, standard and/or law, he acknowledges and confesses the man’s name before God as belonging to him and having meet the requirements. Jesus Christ acts as our lawyer, on our behalf, in the administration of God’s justice. Jesus saves us in God’s court of law and in the administration of God’s justice.
But how can they call on him (Jesus Christ) to save them unless they believe in him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they believe in him (Jesus Christ) if they have never heard about him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they hear about him (Jesus Christ) unless someone tells them?” —Romans 10:14
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Categories: Anti-Christ, Antichrist, Antichrist, Beast, BEMA Seat of Christ, Evil Prince Confirmer of False Peace, False Prophet Update, FIRST Horseman Apocalypse, Lake of Fire and Brimstone, Last Nimrod, Man by Satan, Man of Lawlessness, MbS Beast Prince Antichrist, Son of Perdition, The Final Generation, The Wicked One, Twenty-Four Elders, White Throne Judgement