Romans 10:14 “But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?”
Matthew 9:37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.
Luke 10:2 He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.
… And great earthquakes shall be in diverse places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. (Luke 21:11).
… Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken; (Luke 21:26)
Matthew 24:21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.
The term “birth pangs,” in terms of Bible prophecy, refers to certain convulsive geopolitical, geophysical, astrophysical, and worldwide socioeconomic events and issues scheduled to occur in the time leading up to Jesus Christ’s Second Advent (Second Coming). These are likened to the contractions experienced by a woman about to give birth, with those episodes increasing with frequency and intensity. Jesus’ foretelling of these birth pangs uses the word “sorrows” in His Olivet Discourse on end-time things to come. The Beast, NEOM Babylon, False Prophet-Mystery Religion, The ‘MARK.’ Plus MORE.
Deuteronomy 18:22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.
Ezekiel 33:33 And when this comes to pass—surely it will come—then they will know that a prophet has been among them.”
Matthew 24:6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Luke 21:36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
John 13:19 Now I tell you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe that I am He.
John 14:29 “And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.
Acts 2:17 ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.
Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.’
‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries
Ten ‘10’ Denotes God’s divine ‘COMPLETENESS’ as to things on EARTH. In Revelation 10, he is opening up the ancient scrolls and ‘little book’ of prophecy that Daniel was told to ‘SEAL UP’ and not write of what was spoken. He was prophetically being told additional things that would transpire or occur ‘in the end of days’ and during the 7 year ‘tribulation.
Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the ‘time of the end’: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the ‘time of the end’
‘Time of the End’:
Revelation ‘10’ And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a ‘little book open’: (NWN; Daniels ‘little book’ is now being opened by God’s Great Angel of Prophecy) and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven ‘7’ thunders uttered their voices.
(NWN; I ‘discern’ that these are seven ‘7’ other great prophecy angels who are ‘confirming’ that NOW IS THE TIME to OPEN DANIEL’S ‘END TIME’ Book of Future Prophecy.’)
4 And when the seven ‘7’ thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven ‘7’ thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
(NWN; The Great Prophecy Angel is proclaiming the ‘LAST DAYS or END TIMES’ have come, in no uncertain terms, and that NOW IS THE TIME to reveal prophecy related TO the Last Days or End Times and Tribulation.)
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh ‘7’ angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
(NWN; Seven ‘7’ denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose for this ‘7th’ prophecy angel to commence and complete prophecy related to the Last Days and End Times. Think of the Great Prophecy Angel as a ‘General’ and the ‘7th’ prophecy angel as a Major or Colonel or someone of rank who has been given authority to physically ‘begin something or start something.’)
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open (NWN; notice that the ‘little book’ is OPEN) in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
(NWN; the prophecy angel(s) are HANDING the little book to physically alive men on the earth. In essence, they are handing or ‘transferring’ the ‘little book of prophecy’ to physical men ALIVE on the EARTH during the ‘End Times’ or ‘Last Days.’ God conveys prophecy to Angels who in turn are ‘messengers’ of God’s prophecy to mortal men alive. Angels, throughout the past 6,000 years have been ‘messengers’ for God to mankind.)
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
(NWN; this is a ‘discernment’ on my part. ‘Take it and eat it’ is a spiritual ‘consumption’ of understanding the End Times and God’s related prophecies to go along with ‘signs of the times.’ It takes ‘7’ knowledge, wisdom, obedience, humility, persistence, prayer and the Holy Spirit’ to work prophecy in man’kind. This is a great and wonderful thing, just like a ‘7’ course meal. However, once the prophecies are apparent ‘consumed and understood’ they will be prone to make one sick to the stomach because of what they foretell. Just like eating a ’7’ course meal will likely make you feel like you could explode. God’s UNFILTERD WRATH poured on evil man’kind who refuse Him, and refuse His Son Jesus Christ and His eternal offer of salvation. Seeing prophecy happen and unfold is a wonderful and miraculous thing. Understanding the implications of seeing prophecy unfold, leaves one’s stomach bitter and sour because of the ‘gastrointestinal storm’ that is coming. Pass-the-antacid-pills, please.)
10 And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
(NWN; the prophecy angel was prophesying what would happen to anyone who attempted to reveal what was in the ‘little book.’ This verse ‘confirms’ that what was prophesied, did in fact occur and was experienced by those given the task of being Watchmen. This also ‘suggests’ that some men are ‘willingly’ allowing themselves to be Watchmen because they consciously love prophecy (God’s Word) and are completely open and receptive to it.)
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
(NWN; since this is verse ‘11’ it suggests a WARNING(S). The purpose of prophecy is to inform, proclaim and WARN. It suggests that the Watchmen who proclaim the Word of God, will have their ‘7’ words, letters, videos, blogs, sermons, articles and books proclaim God’s WILL to those during the End Times / Last Days and Tribulation period. God has ALWAYS used Holy Angels and physical men (Moses, Elijah, Daniel, Enoch, and others) to speak on behalf of God. He will do this also through the Tribulation via; 1. Prophecy revealed to mankind via his ‘little book’ to Watchmen, 2. The ‘two witnesses’, ‘lampstands’ or candles who proclaims God’s light to the world for the first 3.5 years of the tribulation, 3. The various Angel warnings given to men to NOT TAKE THE MARK of the BEAST and lastly, 4. The 144,000 Jewish Evangelists who have the ‘seal of God’ in their foreheads (and NOT the mark of the Beast) who proclaim Jesus Christ’s offer of Salvation ONE LAST TIME, before the 7 year tribulation ends.)
John 13:19 Now I tell you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe that I am He.
John 14:29 “And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.
Who is the BEAST / Antichrist that ‘leads the kings of the east’ to Armageddon?
Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of (5) the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh (7) angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
Zechariah 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
(5) Who is the BEAST / Antichrist that ‘leads (5) the kings of the east’ to Armageddon? ‘7’ PREPPING FOR ARMAGEDDON IN ABOUT SEVEN (7) YEARS.
‘11’ (WARNING) ‘Proofs’;
No longer a pariah? Russia and China could be about to ‘normalize’ North Korea and leave the US with another Asian headache
Ukraine war is bringing new economic hardships and major world powers are caught in the crossfire
U.S. tests Minuteman III ballistic missile to demonstrate nuclear force readiness
US, allies send thousands of soldiers for Indo-Pacific military drills as China continues Taiwan aggression
China sends Taiwan into chaos AGAIN as over 50 (5) fighter jets and bombers swarm disputed island
Russia deploys ’round-clock’ jets with 7,672MPH hypersonic missiles after nuclear threat
Finland furious as Russian MiG-31 fighter jets ‘violate airspace’ in direct threat to NATO
China sending troops to Russia in escalation of ‘no limits’ deal after Ukraine war stalls
India furious as Chinese military ‘spy ship’ docks in Sri Lanka – as treaty OVERRIDDEN
‘Nuclear forces are READY’ Biden risks huge war escalation as US carries out missile test
US, South Korea and Japan conduct first combined ballistic missile exercise since 2017
What is Armageddon? WHO? Is the BEAST/Antichrist that is ‘Prepping’ for Armageddon in about Seven (7) Years? Both questions are answered, plus MORE!
Vivian Bricker Published:Jul 26, 2022
Armageddon is a popular subject trending across the web today. Sadly, many people have an unbiblical view of Armageddon due to films and television series presenting an incorrect view of Christ’s final victory over sin. In the most concise form, Armageddon is the final battle between God and evil in the Book of Revelation. Armageddon is a fascinating subject for believers and unbelievers alike; therefore, this article will focus on detailing Armageddon and what it truly entails.
The Final Battle
Details surrounding Armageddon are recorded in Revelation 16:12-16. The word “Armageddon” comes from the Hebrew word Har-Magedone, which means “Mount Megiddo” in English. The battle of Armageddon will take place at Mount Megiddo. Scholars debate as to where this exact location is concerning our present geography. Yet, scholars conclude it is in the Middle East, most likely near Megiddo, north of Jerusalem.
Many individuals use the term “Armageddon” to refer to any battle or war, yet this is not biblical. Armageddon is the series of battles that come in the future toward the end of the Tribulation. The Tribulation is the seven-year period known as the “Seventieth Week of Daniel” (Daniel 9). From a premillennial dispensational perspective, the Tribulation begins after the Rapture of the Church. The Tribulation is a terrible event that will bring horror, terror, and fear into the hearts of unbelievers across the world. Only unbelievers will be left to partake in the Tribulation because all believers will be taken to be with the Lord in Heaven, to which believers will partake in the Bema seat of Christ.
The Tribulation is an intense event filled with plagues and pain, but the Tribulation is actually the final chance God is giving unbelievers to come to know Him and accept Him as their Savior and Lord. Many unbelievers will become believers during the Tribulation, and many of these new believers will be martyred for their faith in Christ. The Tribulation is focused on bringing back Israel to the Lord, yet there will also be Gentiles saved during this period of dark future history.
Toward the end of the Tribulation, the Battle of Armageddon takes place. Revelation 16:12-16 tells us, “The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty. ‘Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.’ Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.”
From this passage of the Book of Revelation, we know this will be a difficult and bloody battle, but God will remain victorious. Good will defeat evil. Jesus will smash evil under His feet, and no longer will darkness try to overturn the light. In the battle of Armageddon, God will defeat all evil, and later in the Book of Revelation, we are told that God will throw the antichrist, the devil, the false prophet, and all unbelievers into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10-14). The lake of fire is known as the “Second Death.” As believers, we will be spared from the second death because we have accepted Jesus as our Savior and Lord.
As a dispensationalist, my view on the matter from a literal hermeneutic of the Bible is that the Battle of Armageddon will be a literal event in the future. From the biblical texts, it seems as though demonic influences will influence the kings of the earth to turn against Jerusalem and declare war on her. At the head of this war on Jerusalem will be the antichrist. The antichrist stands for everything against God. The antichrist will be pure evil and will be in direct connection with Satan. Many biblical scholars have argued that during the Tribulation, Satan will be establishing his own false “Trinity” through himself, the antichrist, and the false prophet. Many individuals during the Tribulation will fall for the antichrist’s lies, and he will lead many astray.
Most scholars have agreed that the antichrist will be a charismatic leader, and most people will be swayed by what he says. There will be believers who come out of the Tribulation who will not fall for his lies. The Bible also tells us there will be “two witnesses” during the Tribulation (Revelation 11). The Bible does not tell us directly who the two witnesses are, yet many scholars have surmised that Enoch and Elijah will be the two witnesses. The two witnesses will help point the lost to Christ; however, they will sadly be killed by the antichrist.
All of these horrible events will take place in the time leading up to the battle of Armageddon. Armageddon will be the final battle in which God will defeat evil forever. Despite what many individuals promote to the world, Armageddon is not happening in the present day. As established by the biblical texts, the Battle of Armageddon will not occur until the end of the Tribulation before the establishment of the Thousand-Year Reign of Christ and then later the creation of the New Heaven and New Earth. As in other aspects of eschatology, one should not be dogmatic when declaring certain events of Revelation are happening in the present day. Yes, times are hard, but they are not fulfilling biblical prophecies. During His earthly life, Jesus warned us that there will always be wars and rumors of wars, but the end is still yet to come (Matthew 24:6-13).
It is important to educate others on Armageddon, what it is, and what it entails. Despite popular societal beliefs, Armageddon is not the end of the world. Rather, Armageddon is a battle that takes place at the end of the Tribulation. It is the last battle to which demonic forces will influence the kings of the world to wage war against Jerusalem. God will defeat these demonic forces and completely destroy evil once and for all. Jesus returns for His Second Coming at the Battle of Armageddon, and He will reign victorious over His enemies.
Since there are so many misnomers today concerning Armageddon, we need to spread the truth about Armageddon. As believers, we will partake in Armageddon because we will return with Christ at His Second Coming and fight beside Him against the powers of darkness. This can sound daunting in our present state, but we will be in our resurrected, glorified bodies when we are with Christ at the Battle of Armageddon.
Paul tells us about our glorified bodies in this passage of Scripture: “So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body” (1 Corinthians 15:42-44). These are the types of bodies we will have when we are fighting alongside Christ at the battle of Armageddon. We will no longer have weak bodies, but rather, strong bodies in the Lord.
Armageddon is a crucial future event that will change the entire world. This battle marks the beginning of the defeat of Satan and his demons. Satan’s ultimate defeat will come at the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10-14). God doesn’t destroy Satan right away because He uses Satan to test the nations during His Thousand-Year Reign (Revelation 20:7-10). Thus, Armageddon is a future event that will impact the lives of all people who have ever lived—it will mark the final battle between light and darkness, with the Light claiming eternal victory.
Vivian Bricker loves Jesus, studying the Word of God, and helping others in their walk with Christ. She has earned a Bachelor of Arts and Master’s degree in Christian Ministry with a deep academic emphasis in theology. Her favorite things to do are spending time with her family and friends, reading, and spending time outside. When she is not writing, she is embarking on other adventures.
Seven-fold Description of the War of Armageddon:
- … “And the number of the army of horsemen were two hundred thousand, thousand: and I heard the number of them.” (Rev. (9:16-19). (Emphasis added).
- … ”And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.” (Rev. 14:20). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.” (Rev. 16:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.” (Rev. 16:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.” (Rev. 16:16). (Emphasis added).
- … “These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.” (Rev. 17:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.” (Rev. 19:11-21). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: This is the big one. The war to end all wars. The epic conflict between good and evil, in all of history. This battle will make other battles in history seem like minor skirmishes. The raw numbers of the combatants is mind boggling. The bloodshed is so great that its liquid volume is up to the height of horse bridles. Soldiers will be literally swimming and fighting in blood. It is an understatement to be able to imagine the horror, the smell, the flies, the imagery, the anguish, the pain. Birds, from far and wide, will sense the slaughter and flock to Armeggedon to literally peck, feast and gorge on human carcasses … to the point that they can’t eat anymore. The arrogance and evil of Satan and mankind is so great to think that they can defeat the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS with common military equipment (no matter how modernized). This self deluded sense of power suggests insanity. A military analogy would be that of a ‘pee-shooter’ going up a against a multi-headed nuclear weapon. A supernatural, one-sided, overwhelming victory is never questioned. The result is a foregone conclusion. The enemy should have surrendered before they even got into battle. Better yet, they should have never showed up in the first place. Instead, they should have spiritually surrendered to Christ for the forgiveness of their sins before they were physically annihilated. The analogies and metaphors could continue for pages. The Holy Spirit and word of God makes sure to describe Jesus Christ in a way that defines who he is, his status, his power, his righteousness to judge and defeat evil, where he comes from, who he commands and who supports him (not that he needs it). There is no question that Jesus Christ and the armies of heaven represent another form of Almighty God’s wrath. This battle is a bolded, underlined exclamation point (!), by God, at the end of the seven (7) combined years of the Tribulation period, or the Week of Jacob’s trouble.
Seven-fold Sescription of Christ on The Day of the Lord (Battle of Armageddon):
- … “And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.” (Rev. 19:11). (Emphasis added).
- … “His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself .” (Rev. 19:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.” (Rev. 19:13). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the armies of which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.” (Rev. 19:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.” (Rev. 19:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.” (Rev. 19:16). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the remnant were were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.” (Rev. 19:21). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Twenty-one (21) ‘And’s’ = 3 x 7! HOLD on to yours chairs! Count the number of ‘and’s’ in the seven (7) descriptions of Jesus Christ when he returns to earth on The Day of the Lord, (I have them underlined). There are 21 (twenty one), hidden in plain sight within the seven general descriptions of Christ. The Holy Spirit keeps prompting John the Apostle to use the word ‘and’ because they are so many descriptions of Christ to be made in these seven (7) verses. You may remember reading in one my other commentaries in this analysis that the number three (3) denotes emphasis and intensity, the number seven (7) denotes divingly determined completeness as to God’s purpose or plan. It is God’s purpose that the description of Jesus, on The Day of Lord, includes 21 attributes, descriptions and effects of his Son. There are so many indicated, that they literally have to be placed in seven (7) verses in order to be understood and differentiated from one another. Only God has the omnipotence to be able to hide mathematical accuracy, precision and truth in His word. God’s will is infinitely specific, down to a word that is used, where it is used, and how often it used, and in the context that it used. In the sevenfold description of Christ, God’s word is miraculous, on so many levels, not just mathematically. Many of us have read these passages countless times and have come away with an understanding that they do describe Jesus Christ accurately and precisely. There is no question as to who is being described. Just when we think we know what he have read, God comes along and opens and stretches our minds a little bit more and gives us a little more insight and wisdom from his word. The word of God is truly living and not static!
Seven-fold Reference to The Day of the Lord:
- … “And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?” (Rev. 5:16-17). (Emphasis added).
- … “For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.” (Rev. 16:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.” (Rev. 16:16). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.” (Rev. 14:19-20). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings on hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chose and faithful.” (Rev. 17:12-14). (Emphasis added).
- … ”And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse: and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness hedoth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the wine-press of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.” (Rev. 19:11-16). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.” (Rev. 19:21). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: References to “The Day of the Lord” have been thrown around enough to be interpreted as pertaining to events occuring throughout the seven (7) year combined Tribulation period, or to be directly related to the very last day when Christ comes to earth (his second coming) with the armies of heaven. Using the seven references listed above as a guide to God’s word, it is clear that an understanding to “The Day of the Lord” is to mean the triumphant return of Christ and his victory over his enemies at Armegeddon. Each verse is very clear in describing Christ and what happens during this day. Although not directly described in these verses, other verses indicate that Babylon (city) is destroyed in just one hour, during Christ’s second coming. Christ returns like a lion, roaring, full of glory, strength, judgement, righteousness, wrath and a sharp two sided sword that is the word of God. He is able to destroy his enemies with just a word from his mouth, no multitipped nuclear missiles are needed. Christians who propose and subscribe to a ‘pre-trib’ rapture/harpazo (as do I), will quickly and accurately note that Christ returns with a unique army from heaven. He is followd by people riding white horses clothed in white linen (righteousness). These are the redeemed in Christ who have been given righteousness through their belief in Christ’s salvation from the forgiveness of their sins. Only the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS can give this righteousness to a person who has been raptured, glorified, partakes of the Bride’s supper and Bema seat judgement. The ‘blessed hope’ of these events occur seven years prior to, and well in advance of the Day of the Lord’s second return to earth to conquer his enemies. Artists for countless centuries have tried, with varying degrees of success, to capture the immense glory and power of Christ during his second coming on the Day of the Lord. Man is woefully inadequate in his skill to capture and portray this event in its glory, intensity and scope.
Seven-fold Description of the Antichrist’s Army at Armageddon:
- 200,000,000 million men on horses. (Rev. 19:16)
- breastplates of fire. (Rev. 19:17)
- breastplates of jacinth. (Rev. 19:17)
- breastplates of brimestone. (Rev. 19:17)
- heads of the horses were like lions heads. (Rev. 19:17)
- mouths issuing fire, smoke and brimestone. (Rev. 19:18)
- power in their tails that were like serpents’ stings. (Rev. 19:19)
Commentary: This imagery has the same challenges of describing the demonic locusts/creatures. Again, the Apostle John did his best to describe what he saw in terms that people throughout the ages might generally understand. The number of the army (200 M.) is straightforward and has not been debated. John specifically says he “heard the number of them”. The rest of the descriptons very much sound like modern day weaponized instruments. Breastplates are described as armour or tactical gear worn by today’s soldiers or military. “Lions heads’ suggest that these horses/machines have a “booming roar” or sound of a lion, which provides a sound image of tanks, artillery, mounted munitions fired from helicopters, planes and drones. “Mouths issuing fire, smoke, brimestone”, provides the imagery of artillery shells, rockets, high calliber ammo, tank shells being fired. Watch any video on YouTube of any recent, actual modern warfare, and notice the fire and smoke that is emmited from the cannon which issued the ordinance (I’m trying to use military speak). Sorry, military folks, if I’m not using the right vernacular. The atmospheric trail of the ordinance, while airborne, is one of smoke. Brimestone provides imagery of a flaming hot spear, hurtling through the skies, giving off fire and smoke. Mobile mounted rocket launchers and other cannons are generally mounted towards the rear of the vehicle transporting them and could be described as having “the sting of serpents in their tails”. The horses described by John the Apostle are our modern day weapons of war.
Seven-fold Reference to Lake of Fire Judgement:
- … “He that hath an ear, let hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death (lake of fire).” (Rev. 2:11). (Emphasis added).
- … “The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimestone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosover receiveth the mark of his name.” (Rev. 14:10-11). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.” (Rev. 19:20). (Emphasis added).
- … ”And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimestone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” (Rev. 20:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.” (Rev. 20:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And whosover was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” (Rev. 20:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Rev. 21:8). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: The lake of fire is also known as the ‘second death’. This is the final place of burning, everlasting torment for Satan, the antichrist, the false prophet and those un-saved, un-believing souls from throughout the ages found NOT to be in the book of life, at the white throne judgement, at the end of the Millennium. The lake of fire and second death are also reserved for those deceived during the Tribulation who took the mark of the beast and and worshipped him and his image. The evil dead are resurrected to be judged by Christ for their evil works and for their rejection of Him who offered himself for their salvation and forgiveness of their sins. As a result of their sins and judgment, they are cast into the lake of fire that represents a second death (the first death being physical body death and souls/spirits being in Hell). The evil dead are resurrected into bodies and cast into the lake of fire to be severely tormented, having no rest day or night, and are absent from a loving God and their Savior who offered himself for them.
The great irony is that these people received exactly what they wanted. They refused Christ and wanted nothing to do with him, they wanted to exist in eternity without communion with God and Christ, on their own terms. They literally received what they asked for. The stench of their physical and emotional torment rises up in smoke, for eternity. God made both man and angels as eternal beings, hence they will exist forever in one state or another. Which state will any of us choose to exist in? The choice is up to us, and God grants us the freedom to make that choice for ourselves. For better or worse, we have no one to blame (certainly not God) except ourselves for whatever choices we make an earth.
Seven-fold References to Deception of Evil Men:
- … “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” (Rev. 12:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.” (Rev. 13:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee; for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.” (Rev. 18:23). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimestone.” (Rev. 19:20). (Emphasis added).
- … “And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.” (Rev. 20:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.” (Rev. 20:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimestone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever .” (Rev. 20:10). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Four references are to deception by the Devil. Two references are to deception by the false prophet. One reference is to deception by Babylon City. Deceive (def.); to mislead by a false appearance or statement; to mislead or falsely persuade others; practice deceit. The Devil/Satan deceives the whole world and the nations of the world. The False Prophet deceives men that dwell on the earth. The False Prophet deceives men by the ‘means’ or manner, methods or technology in which he conducts his false miracles. Babylon City also deceives kings and nations. The Devil/Satan, beast and false prophet are cast into the lake of fire and brimstone. Babylon City is destroyed by earthquake and fire at Christ’s second coming (Day of the Lord). Mystery Religion Babylon is destroyed earlier by the beast’s ten (10) kings from his political/military kingdom, to make way for exclusive worship of Satan/beast at the “Abomination of Desolation” half way through the Tribulation. Even after spending 1,000 years chained in the bottomless pit, Satan is still able to deceive nations after being “loosed for a short season” at the end of the millennial period.
‘7’ Paul Rolland, Night Watchman, Night Watchman Ministries;
Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and POWER was ‘GIVEN’ him (Prince, Beast, Antichrist) over ALL kindreds, and tongues, and NATIONS.
The One World Government Leader Has Power OVER ALL THE NATIONS of the EARTH.
WHO is the Abraham Accords ‘Confirmer,’ the BEAST, the Eighth (8th) King, the ‘ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT LEADER’, the FIRST RIDER OF THE APOCALYPSE who goes to Perdition (Utter Destruction), The LAST CAESAR, PHARAOH or ANTICHRIST?
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon [Satan, Allah, Prince of the Power of the Air] which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast [Antichrist, Man-by-Satan ‘MbS’], saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? (Emphasis mine. Discernment mine.)
Five (5) references to ‘beast.’ 5 denotes satanic influence over evil men.
Jesus Identified the Sign of the Antichrist: He is NOT Macron, Biden, Obama, Trump, Putin, Jinping, Gates, Pope Francis or Klaus Schwab. The ‘Beast’ has been identified NOW, and his role changes to the Antichrist 3.5 years into the Tribulation.
Revelation 17:8-11 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
‘Seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.’ = NEOM Babylon sits on the seven (7) tallest mountains in the Midian Mountain range in the Tabuk region of Saudi Arabia. Tallest mountain is Mount Sinai. These mountains are scarlet and purple colored due to volcanic origin and related minerals deposited in rock. NEOM is a $500 (5) billion technological/hedonistic paradise. No mention or acceptance of Christ.
The seven and eight kings are in reference to the genetic lineage (bottomless pit of evil) of the House of Saud. These are ALL the modern kings since the foundation of modern Saudi Arabia.
Proof of the ‘line of’ of the 8 kings.
Kings of Saudi Arabia (1932–present). 1932 + 90 = 2022. ‘9’ = ‘JUDGEMENT.’
1. King Ibn Saud. 9/22/1932 – 11/9/1953. Kingdom founded by conquest. Had six (6) sons that became Kings of the Kingdom. Six (6) is the number of evil man/men. The ground work for this kingdom was being created at the same time as the ground work for the State of Israel. Satan started establishing his ‘chosen people’ (those who worship the dragon and beast) at the same time God was re-establishing his ‘chosen people’ (the Jews) over the 1930’s to late 1940’s. 1 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
2. King Saud. 11/9/1953 – 11/2/1964. 2 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
3. King Faisal. 11/2/1964 – 3/25/1975. 3 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
4. King Khalid. 3/25/1975 – 6/13/1982. 4 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
5. King Fahd. 6/13/1982 – 8/1/2005. 5 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
6. King Abdullah. 8/1/2005 – 1/23/2015. The king ‘that is.’ This is the 6th king revealed by the Holy Spirit to John the Apostle. He is the signpost for the ‘season of the times’ of the latter days, prior to the tribulation. A sign for the evil Gentile nations.
7. King Salman. (King 2015 – ?). 1/23/2015- (2022) This is the 7th and ‘future’ king revealed to John the Apostle who will reign for a ‘short time or while’. If his reign lasts for 7 years, from 2015 on into 2022, it will truly reflect a short reign and denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose for the seven kings, including the seventh king. King Salman is the LAST of the six (6) sons of Ibn Saud to be King of Saudi Arabia.
8. Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman. He is the 8th and final ‘future’ king revealed to John the Apostle. He is the ‘beast’, comes from seven (7) kings/lineage before him and goes to perdition. His reign is over the seven (7) years of the tribulation. Born 1985, he will be 35 (7×5) years old in 2020. Seven (7) denotes God’s divine completion to His plan or purpose. Five (5) denotes Satanic influence of men and kings. God’s influence over men in greater than Satan’s influence over men 7>5. Notice that MBS will be the FIRST king who is NOT a direct son of founding King Ibn Saud in 1932. Becoming the 8th king, MBS represents a ‘new epoch’ a ‘new future’ for the kingdom that forms an ideological break from the past. Eight (8) denotes a new beginning, new timeline, new season, new plan. God is addressing the evil status quo of the House of Saud (bottomless pit of evil, wealth, influence, power, corruption) and ushering in the time of great wrath, the tribulation for Gentile nations. From a spiritual perspective, MBS not being one of the six (6) sons of the founding King Ibn Saud, now holds claim to being the son of perdition under the power and influence of the dragon (Satan). MBS has no allegiance to his family tree, tradition, other family princes and historical political protocol. Only an extremely evil, pathological soul manipulated by Satan would turn on his own family. In Satan’s plan, he used the ‘bottomless pit’ of evil House of Saud to raise MBS, the beast, the son of perdition to be in the positions he both currently and in future, will hold. Just as Jesus Christ had an earthly family tree and lineage, Satan used the House of Saud as the earthly family tree, lineage for his son of perdition, the beast, the coming Antichrist.
At the time John the Apostle was in the Holy Spirit and given a ‘vision’ of the future, 5 of the Saudi Kings were already dead (fallen). He was shown the sixth king, and told that a future 7th and 8th king were coming. The sixth king was a ‘sign post’ of the beginning of the ‘end times’ prior to the tribulation. The 7th King ‘short while’ in current King Salman, the last son of founder Saud. Mbs, Mohammed bin Salman is ‘Crown Prince’ and will become the 8th king (goes into perdition). MbS is the ‘Beast’ who rules during the seven (7) year tribulation and great tribulation (last 3.5 year period.) MbS (Beast now), becomes the Antichrist midway during the 7 year tribulation, at the occurrence known as the ‘Abomination of Desolation.’
King Salman brought his son, MBS into the kingdom’s political arena in 2015. 2015-2020 is also a 5 year period of Satanic influence on MBS, as he has grown in power and worldwide influence and stature among not only Western countries, but among ‘Kings of the East’, and those who worship the dragon and the beast throughout Middle East / North African countries (MENA – the ‘many’ Arabic and Islamic countries).
Mohammed bin Salman (named Crown Prince, June 2017). He is referred to scripturally as both a Prince and as a King. This is extremely unique and mentioned for a very real reason. He plays a prophetic role as Prince (when he confirms the false peace covenant among many nations throughout MENA regarding Israel and the Palestinians). Please consider that many, if not all, MENA countries are either Arabic and/or Muslim and are financially and politically beholden to Saudi Arabia in one form or another. Religiously, all these countries are beholden to the House of Saud, because it is the ‘custodian’ of Islam’s ‘holiest’ sites in Saudi Arabia. All Muslims must come for Hajj in Saudi Arabia at some point in their life, if capable (those who worship the dragon and the beast). Satanic influence is woven together and throughout ALL of these counties. They will agree to MBS’ confirmation of the covenant, as Crown Prince. They dare not come against the Crown Prince’s wish and confirmation. Thus, they will abide by his confirmation. They have every reason to accept his confirmation, because of their political, financial and religious vested interests with Saudi Arabia. ‘Who can make war or come against the Beast?’
MBS also plays a prophetic role as Saudi Arabia’s 8th King. This will likely occur before he enters the rebuilt Jewish 3rd Temple and causes the Abomination of Desolation (claims to be god and demands to be worshiped as such). Poor man wants to be rich, rich man wants to be prince, prince wants to be king, king wants to be god and rule everything. As such, MBS will likely be the Saudi’s 8th King once he sets foot in the rebuilt Jewish temple half way through the tribulation. After all, he is already the focus of ‘those who worship the dragon and the beast.’ He now wants the Jews to worship him along with the rest of the world (via the destruction of his previous accommodation and approval of the worshipping of the false mystery religions.) It’s not enough that Satan has deceived almost 2 billion Muslims. He now wants to be worshipped by the rest of the earth by Hindus, Buddhists, et.al. Satan destroys the false ‘mystery religion’ being propagated by the False Prophet, so he can be the only focus of mankind’s worship. These false religions served their satanic purpose by deceiving men and leading men away from Christ, now is time to throw these other false religions into the fire so men are forced to worship Satan, through MBS exclusively.
Hence, MBS’ role will have changed from beast/prince to king to Antichrist at this point. He is indwelt by Satan in order for Satan to satisfy his claim that he will rise to be like the true God and to be worshipped as such. As a spiritual entity, Satan can only possess and indwell a flesh and blood human man. Satan has done everything in his power to raise MBS up through the evil bottomless pit of the House of Saud, to become a Crown Prince, to become a King, and now that Satan has possessed him to become the world-wide Antichrist. At this point, MBS is completely under Satan’s authority and power and ensues to blaspheme God and Jesus Christ.
The timing of when MBS became Crown Prince is known (June 2017). When he becomes king is when his father succumbs the throne to MBS (this could be through death or a short political reign for one reason or another – health?). The actual timing is unimportant, all we are told is that the 7th king’s reign is for a ‘short time or while.’ His term could be 5, 6, 7 or 8 years.
Where else is there a family/political dynasty on earth that has had seven (7) consecutive kings that rule a country from the same genetic line? In the Middle East? During the time of Israel’s rebirth from a valley of dry bones to a budding fig tree? Saudi Arabia’s current 7th king and future 8th king fit the Biblical narratives set forth by the Word of God. 7th and 8th kings from the bottomless pit of evil, money, power, influence, corruption (5 Satanic influences). MBS is prince when he confirms the covenant. MBS becomes an Antichrist when he is worshiped as a mujaddid by Muslims, and then becomes the worldwide Antichrist when he is indwelt by Satan.
The timing of John the Apostle’s vision regarding the 8 Kings from the bottomless pit of the House of Saud – 5 ‘fallen’, 1 ‘is current’, 2 ‘are future’.
Why is this even a topic worth mentioning? What is the point? Is there a point? Yes, there is a point. And it is VERY important, from a prophetic viewpoint. In that, it is a ‘viewing point’ of the latter days, leading up to the tribulation. How so?
First, as Christians, we know that the Triune God gave John the Apostle a vision and knowledge of many things pertaining to the days leading up to and into the tribulation and after. The Holy Spirit carried him into the future, from his particular life in time, to witness things that he then explained in his Revelation of Jesus Christ. One of the visions he was given, while in the Holy Spirit, was of the 5 kings that were fallen, a 6th king he was being shown, and that of a 7th king who had not come (but would rule for a short while at some point in the future). Lastly, he was shown a future and last 8th king known and described as the Beast who would be sent to perdition, udder destruction, the lake of fire and brimstone, the second death … alive.
I have attempted to confirm who the 7th and 8th kings are from our point in space and time, relative to the ‘season of the times.’ What about this mysterious sixth king, the king ‘who is’. Why is this king important that John the Apostle was directly being shown? And what possible prophetic importance can he have? Of the 8 kings, why would God single out this particular man?
Consider that God, through the Holy Spirit, could have shown John any or all of the Kings in future ‘real time’. He was not permitted to see the 7th or 8th kings, but only the sixth. What perhaps was God’s reason for this?
The reign of 6th King Abdullah was from 2005 to 2015. This snapshot of time and space is important because it suggests that this time frame is important for us, for Gentiles alive in the final generation. To know that we are indeed in the ‘final season’ prior to our harpazo/rapture and the onset of the tribulation, without any doubt or hesitation. We know that Israel’s prophetic time clock began in 1948. God’s prophetic time clock for the tribulation of Gentile nations suggests that it started during the time of this sixth king. It is beyond the scope of this letter to go into details about what has occurred throughout the entire earth during the time of the sixth king’s reign. Many prophetic things started being revealed over the 5 year period from 2010 to 2015. The time of the sixth king’s reign is a sign post, a flashing light, a notice of when the final season begins and is upon the earth for Gentiles. God has given signs in scripture and the heavens for Jews, and Gentiles alike. The September 23, 2017 occurrence of the ‘great sign in heaven’ is an example of a sign for the Bride of Christ. The 6th Saudi king is a Gentile and a member of the House of Saud and the bottomless pit of evil. His reign (along with all the other past 5 kings and 2 future kings) has been orchestrated by Satan during the growth of this kingdom and the discovery of its bottomless wealth (oil). To a logical mind, clear and sober, this would indicate that God is saying that the age of grace for all Gentiles on earth is coming to a close. It is not important that we don’t know if God considers 2005 or 2015 to be the beginning of the ‘season of the time before the tribulation.’ Just as God spoke generically about the rebirth of Israel, as when you ‘see the fig tree bearing fruit’, he was referring to a time frame or process developing over time. In His divine plan, things develop and take time to grow until their divine timing is ripe to be revealed. Those who can discern can watch this occur, as it happens in ‘real time’ and understand appropriately and accordingly. As God gave a general timeline for Israel, commencing in 1948, he gives a Gentile timeline commencing in 2015. This of course is BEFORE the arrival of the future 7th and 8th kings who would indicate perhaps the middle and end of the ‘Fall Season’ or Season of the Times’ prior to the rapture/harpazo for the Bride and the onset of the tribulation.’
The 7 year period from 2015 to 2022 does indeed represent a 7 year period denoting God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose for the modern kingship lineage (line of) of Saudi Arabia. Time for the ‘Age of Grace’ has almost ended. As I write this letter, there is exactly only three (3) months remaining in 2019 before the world enters 2020 and a ‘new’ decade. Time is running out before the time begins of God’s great wrath on mankind and Gentile nations. We can know this with certainty by looking at the time frame witnessed by John the Apostle of the 6th king from the House of Saud. Six (6) denotes evil man/men. Seven (7) denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose. Eight (8) denotes new era, new epoch, new season, new time span, new series of events. The 7th Saud King indicates that God is finished with Satan’s status quo in Saudi Arabia and of the evil Gentile world. The 8th Saud King indicates that God is ushering in a new time of tribulation and trial for mankind, Jews and Gentiles. Remember, the seven (7) year tribulation is also referred to as the ‘time or week of Jacob’s trouble.’ A week being seven (7) years and Jacob being a reference to Jews and Israel. God is turning his attention back onto Israel, the redemption of the Jews, wrath towards the Gentile world and arranging the coming Millennial Reign of Christ on Earth.
But how can they call on him (Jesus Christ) to save them unless they believe in him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they believe in him (Jesus Christ) if they have never heard about him (Jesus Christ)? And how can they hear about him (Jesus Christ) unless someone tells them?” —Romans 10:14
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Categories: America Divided Cut, Anti-Christ, Antichrist, Antichrist, Beast, Demonic Activity, Euphrates River, Evil Prince Confirmer of False Peace, FIRST Horseman Apocalypse, Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Lake of Fire and Brimstone, Last Nimrod, Man by Satan, Man of Lawlessness, MbS Beast Prince Antichrist, Prophetic Timelines, Rumors and Threats of Wars, Second Coming of Christ, Son of Perdition, The Final Generation, The Wicked One, Those Left Behind