Romans 10:14 “But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?”
Matthew 9:37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.
Luke 10:2 He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.
… And great earthquakes shall be in diverse places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. (Luke 21:11).
… Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken; (Luke 21:26)
Matthew 24:21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.
Five-Fold Reference to Seven (7) Heads:
- … “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.” (Rev. 12:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.” (Rev. 13:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “So he carried me away in the spirt into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth here, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.” (Rev. 17:9). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Revelation 17:9 clears up the symbolism of the seven heads. They are the seven (7) mountains where NEOM Babylon resides, sits or rests upon. These are mountains and not hills. Physical NEOM Babylon city rests nestled with seven (7) physical, geographic mountains. There are many verses in chapter 18 (15, 17, 19 and 21) which indicate that Babylon city is also within easy eyesight of sea(s) or ocean(s). As indicated, physical Babylon city rests within seven (7) mountains that are in very close proximity to sea routes. Later in this book, a detailed analysis is provided regarding this author’s discerning case for the great city of NEOM (in Saudi Arabia) to be the future Babylon as described in the Revelation of Jesus Christ. You will not find it on any map today!
List of the Seven Highest Peaks in the Midian Mountains
“The Seven Crowns or Mountains of NEOM Babylon”
|Peak||Height (m)||Nearest City||Coordinates|
|Jabal Al-Lawz||2,549||Tabuk||28°39′16″N 35°18′18″E|
|Jabal Al Qalom||2,367||Tabuk||28°35′45″N 35°20′03″E|
|Jabal Maqla||2,326||Tabuk||28°59’67”N 35°33’54”E|
|Jabal Ad-Dubbagh||2,315||Dhuba||27°51′38″N 35°44′22″E|
|Jabal Harb||1,962||Dhuba||27°57′39″N 35°39′27″E|
|Jabal Huwad||1,832||Tabuk||28°28′15″N 35°34′27″E|
|Jabal Shar||1,784||Dhuba||27°38′52″N 35°44′32″E|
- The Midian Mountains are a range that extends from the Northwest of NEOM to the Southeast of NEOM, directly through the center of NEOM’s geographical footprint.
- Jabal Al-Lawz, is the central-most point (and highest mountain) in NEOM and of the Midian Mountains.
- Jabal Al-Lawz, the highest mountain sits at apx. 2,500 meters.
- The Christ angle (from the great pyramid of Giza in Egypt) points directly to (and through) Bethlehem (birth place of Christ) and to (and through) the mountain known as Jabal Al Lawz in the MIDDLE of NEOM Babylon (birth place of the Antichrist?). Both Bethlehem and Jabal Al Lawz sit on EXACTLY the same point of longitude (35.2 East)
- Bethlehem (in Israel) latitude and longitude = 31°70’53”N 35°19’36”E
- Jabal Al Lawz (in NEOM Babylon) latitude and longitude = 28°39′16″N 35°18′18″E
- ALL seven (7) mountains of NEOM Babylon sit EXACTLY on the 35° latitude and form a straight line pointing North AND intersecting Bethlehem (birthplace of Christ) at 35°.
- Jabal Al-Lawz is debated as being the original Mt. Sinai of Biblical antiquity. Galatians 4:25 … “Mount Sinai in Arabia.” (Exodus 19:2, 19:11, 19:18, 19:20, 19:23, 24:16, 31:18, 34:2, 34:4, 34:29, 34:32, Leviticus 7:38, 25:1, 26:46, 27:34, Numbers 3:1, 28:6, Deuteronomy 33:2, Judges 5:5, Nehemiah 9:13, Galatians 4:24).
- Is it an ironic coincidence that this mountain is the largest mountain in all of NEOM?
“But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?” —Romans 10:14
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Categories: Anti-Christ, Antichrist, Antichrist, Babylon City of Tribulation, Beast, Evil Prince Confirmer of False Peace, FIRST Horseman Apocalypse, Great City of Mystery Relgion, Last Nimrod, Man by Satan, Man of Lawlessness, MbS Beast Prince Antichrist, Mt. Sinai, Neom Babylon, Prophetic Timelines, Seat of the Beast, Son of Perdition, The Final Generation, The GREAT CITY, The GREAT WHORE, The Mother of Harlots, The Wicked One, Those Left Behind, Tribulation Babylon City