False Prophet: Revelation 13:11-17. The world’s most ‘trusted social influencer, and his ‘Mystery Religion’ Babylon.
The “Document on Human Fraternity” blurs the distinction and changes the meaning of fraternity, extending it to the relationships between peoples of different religions, as if Muslims and Christians are “brothers and sisters” praying to the same God.
Christ’s Warning about ‘Coexisting or Dialoguing’ with other false religions.
2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belia [Allah]? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
Roman Catholicism legitimizes prayers to other deities or religious ideals, silencing the prophetic message of Scripture that we either serve the biblical God or idols. It fails to bear witness to the claims of Jesus Christ as the God-man who came to save those who believe in him, and instead changes the meaning of fraternity by stretching it indiscriminately to all humanity, rather than believers in Jesus only. In so doing, the tenets of the biblical faith are trampled on.
This is a further move away from biblical Christianity. Not being anchored in Scripture alone, not being committed to Christ alone, Roman Catholicism is anxious to extend its ever-expanding catholicity (i.e. all-encompassing embracement) in all directions, even those clearly contrary to the basics of the Christian faith.
Revelation 17:1-9. Mystery Religion in Babylon (NEOM). False religion. NEOM is the great city of many peoples and false (non-Christian) religions that sits on seven (7) mountains which is the center of spiritual humanism, abominations, fornications, blasphemies and filthiness. Religious coexistence and acceptance of all non-Christian religions, the brotherhood, fraternity of cultural inclusivity, secular peace, tolerance, rejection of extremism, religious dialogue, social goals, ecology and salvation by human efforts and agreements. A demonic mix of compromised, false Christianity (Catholicism) with moderate Islam that accepts other false religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, Humanism, (‘isms’). Everything but the true worship and acknowledgement of Christ and his offer of salvation through the shedding of his blood on the cross, and his forgiveness of our sins through his death and resurrection. Christ is completely ignored and rejected in the religious soup-from-hell or the mystery religion that is served in the great end-times restaurant known as Babylon (NEOM). False prophet proclaims “ALL religions are willed by God.”
“Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
God’s Abundant or Doubled Organizational Arrangement (24)
Twenty-four (24) is a ‘doubling’ of twelve (12). This represents a mathematical doubling of His divine organization.
Twenty-Four References to the Beast’s Mystery Religious System: (Mystery Religion Babylon).
- … ”And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk.” (Rev. 9:20). (Emphasis added).
- … “Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.” (Rev. 9:21). (Emphasis added).
- … “And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?” (Rev. 13:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.” (Rev. 13:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth: and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.” (Rev. 13:11). (Emphasis added). (False Prophet).
- … “And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them that dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.” (Rev. 13:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.” (Rev. 13:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.” (Rev. 13:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.” (Rev. 14:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,” (Rev. 14:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosover receiveth the mark of his name.” (Rev. 14:11). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.” (Rev. 16:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgement of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:” (Rev. 17:1). (Emphasis added).
- … ”With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.” (Rev. 17:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:” (Rev. 17:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” (Rev. 17:5). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.” (Rev. 17:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.” (Rev. 17:16). (Emphasis added).
- … “For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.” (Rev. 18:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” (Rev. 18:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.” (Rev. 18:5). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning.” (Rev. 18:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “For true and righteous are his judgements: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.” (Rev. 19:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into ta lake of fire burning with brimstone. (Rev. 19:20). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: The fornication referenced to is obviously not sexual in nature, but spiritual. However, the analogy and symbolism is accurate. True worship belongs to Jesus Christ and God. During the Tribulation, all sorts of man-made religious doctrines, practices and worship take place, other than to the true worship of God, and Jesus Christ. The beast and false prophet also require worship of the beast AND his image. All of this false, evil worshipping is an abomination to God. As a result of all of the false worship taking place on earth, the Holy Spirit refers to it as fornication. Fornication is pursuing a false religious experience at the expense of foregoing a true and rightful worship of Jesus Christ and the Father. Mystery Religion Babylon is an evil smelling, cornucopia of religious lies and deceptions of everything imaginable from throughout the entire world. NEOM Babylon City (the capital of the beast’s kingdom) is also the seat where all the world’s mystery (false) religions are given acceptance and accommodated. Kings from around the world buy into these false religions to keep their constituents back home happy. “I don’t care what you worship, as long as I keep my throne and the beast does not attack our country,” say the kings. At the core of reigning, kings want to maintain their authority and sovereignty at all costs. Allowing and endorsing false worship of all sorts of devils and idols is a very easy price for them to pay to keep their throne seat (and most likely their necks as well). The beast and beast image worship is also part of the world’s intoxicating, evil soup of spiritual fornication.
During Roman times, the official worship of the land was reserved for the Caesars. However, in many cases, local religious or historical worshipping practices were allowed or tolerated. Thus, many places practiced a mix of both Caesar and idol worship, side by side. It will be no different during the first 3 ½ years of the Tribulation. The beast/antichrist/man of sin and false prophet utilize this strategy of allowing mystery religion to coexist with beast/image worship for the first 3 ½ years, in order to gain easy buy-in or acceptance by the world’s population. Evil men throughout the world, want to do what they do … and to continue doing it without any threats or consequences. The Beast lets them … until the midpoint of the Tribulation. At that point, Satan indwells the beast/antichrist/man of sin, causes the “Abomination of Desolation” (defiles the holiest section of the rebuilt Jewish Temple) and declares himself to be God and to be worshipped as such. Satan, through his beast puppet, pulls off the greatest religious ‘bait-n-switch’ in the history of mankind. Men are no longer allowed to continue worshipping their false mystery religions and idols. Satan/beast declares and demands that everyone in the world must worship him as God under the threat of death (beheading). His ten (10) nation confederacy (who first supported and endorsed mystery religion worship), now is being instructed by Satan/beast to destroy any and all mystery religion worship. Satan demands exclusive worship of himself as God, through his indwelling/possession of the beast/antichrist/man of sin.
Continuing on, in linear fashion with the twenty-four (24) verses, we see that at the end of the total seven (7) year Tribulation/Great Tribulation, that NEOM Babylon City is utterly destroyed. We also see that the beast and false prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire and brimstone. Taken in literal order, we are told about the spread and the onset of mystery religion worship and beast/image worship at the beginning of the Tribulation, through to its eventual destruction as a result of Satan demanding worship of himself as God. And with the ending of the beast and false prophet meeting their doom.
8 References to ‘BE WATCHING or WATCHFUL.’ ‘8’ indicates that a new ‘era or epoch’ is arriving. Be it the rapture, the tribulation, the year of the Jews redemption or the year of the onset (2028) of the 1000 year millennial reign of Christ (2028-3028).
Matthew 24:42; Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew 25:13; Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Mark 13:35; Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning.
Luke 21:36; Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man
Luke 12:37-39; Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
7 Verses to be ‘WATCHING, WATCHFUL and FAITHFUL.’
1 Thessalonians 5:2-4; For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. (Be Watching and Faithful).
John 13:19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
Luke 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
Mark 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: (Watch for that which will come to pass or occur, as I said it would.)
‘Increasing Like Labor Pains.’ ‘Fearful Sights.’ ‘Perilous Times.’ ‘Men’s hearts failing with fear.’ Great Convergence of Signs.’ REDEMPTION IMMINENT.
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.