‘UNCLEAN SPIRITS’ are the spirits of the dead, GENETICALLY UNCLEAN HYBRID NEPHILIM, created by the unholy impregnation of human women by FALLEN ANGELS. Fallen angels are NOT unclean spirits. UNCLEAN refers to the genetically corrupted or defiled, ‘as in the days of Noah.’
10 (5+5) Biblical references or descriptions of ‘unclean spirits’. Those spirits who lust (even to this day) to possess a human body, in order to experience the ‘sensual’ that they enjoyed while existing in the abomination, defiled or corrupted form of the human/demonic NEPHILIM. The ‘FALLEN ANGELS’ or ‘WATCHERS’ have been chained in outer darkness. The ‘unclean’ NEPHILIM spirits they created are still roaming the earth, seeking those whom they may possess. Fallen angels cannot possess a human being.
Matthew 12:43-45 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
Mark 1:27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.
Mark 3:11 And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.
Mark 5:13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
Mark 6:7 And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;
Luke 4:36 And they were all amazed, and spake among themselves, saying, What a word is this! for with authority and power he commandeth the unclean spirits, and they come out.
Luke 6:18 And they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed.
Acts 5:16 There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.
Acts 8:7 For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.
Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
‘As in the days of Noah, before and after.’ The WATCHERS (Son’s of God / Fallen Angels) and the NEPHILIM (Genetic offspring of the Watchers and Human Women.) The MOST DIRECT BIBLICAL REFERENCES. ‘ALL FLESH had become [genetically] CORRUPTED.’
Basic Outline of 1St Enoch (‘Extra-Biblical’ Text)
Genesis 6 text to follow below. Both in agreement.
“The Watchers” (Chapters 1–36, ‘Sons of God,’ those who created the ‘Nephilim’… human / angel hybrids with the ‘daughters of men’, creating an abomination of the ‘giants’ in those days.)
FIVE (5) Chapters (the ‘number’ of satanic influence over mankind);
This section describes the corruption of man, the fallen angels, and God’s final judgment. Chapters 1–5 are an introduction, claiming that the book is the blessing of Enoch, which is passed on to all the righteous. Chapters 6–36 describe angelic beings, speak of seven archangels, and focus on the fallen angels who are called the “sons of God” (as in Gen 6). They are “the watchers” (literally “the awake ones”), rebellious angels who corrupted humans through fornication and magic. Enoch intercedes for these watchers, also called the Nephilim (literally “the fallen ones”), but to no avail. The ‘Watchers’ were under the dominion of Satan and within his demonic hierarchy.
1. And it came to pass after the children of men had increased in those days, beautiful and comely daughters were born to them.
2. And the angels, the sons of the heavens, saw and lusted after them, and said one to another: “Behold, we will choose for ourselves wives from among the children of men, and will beget for ourselves children.”
3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said to them: “I fear that perhaps you will not be willing to do this deed, and I alone will suffer for this great sin.”
4. Then all answered him and said: “We all will swear an oath, and bind ourselves mutually by a curse, that we will not give up this plan, but will make this plan a deed.”
5. Then they all swore together and bound themselves mutually by a curse, and together they were two hundred.
6. And they descended on Ardîs, which is the summit of Mount Hermon; and they called it Mount Hermon because they had sworn on it and bound themselves mutually by a curse.
7. And these are the names of their leaders: Semjâzâ, who was their leader, Urâkibarâmêêl, Akibêêl, Tâmiêl, Râmuêl, Dânêl, Ezêqêêl, Sarâqujâl, Asâêl, Armers, Batraal, Anânî, Zaqêbê, Samsâvêêl, Sartaêl, Turêl, Jomjâêl, Arâzjâl. 8. These are the leaders of the two hundred angels, and the others all were with them.
1. And they took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to visit them, and mixed with them, and taught them charms and conjurations, and made them acquainted with the cutting of roots and of woods.
2. And they became pregnant and brought forth great giants whose stature was three you and ells.
3. These devoured all the acquisitions of mankind until men were unable to sustain themselves.
4. And the giants turned themselves against mankind in order to devour them.
5. And they began to sin against the birds and the beasts, and against the creeping things, and the fish, and devoured their flesh among themselves, and drank the blood thereof.
6. Then the earth complained of the unjust ones.
1. And Azâzêl taught mankind to make swords and knives and shields and coats of mail, and taught them to see what was behind them, and their works of art: bracelets and ornaments, and the use of rouge, and the beautifying of the eye-brows, and the dearest and choicest stones and all coloring substances and the metals of the earth.
2. And there was great wickedness and much fornication, and they sinned, and all their ways were corrupt.
3. Amêzârâk taught all the conjurers and root-cutters, Armârôs the loosening of conjurations, Baraq’âl the astrologers, Kôkâbêl the signs, and Temêl taught astrology, and Asrâdêl taught the course of the moon.
4. And in the destruction of mankind, they cried aloud, and their voices reached heaven.
1. Then Michael and Gabriel and Surjân and Urjân [Holy Angels, not Fallen Angels]looked down from heaven and saw the great amount of blood which had been spilled on the earth. And all the wickedness which had been committed over the earth.
2. And they said to one another: “The emptied earth re-echoes the sound of their [i.e. mankind’s] cries up to the gates of heaven.
3. And now to you, O you holy ones of heaven, cry the souls of men, saying: ‘Secure us judgment before the Most High.’
4. And they spoke to their Lord, to the King: ‘O Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings, the throne of your majesty is among all the generations of the world, and your name, holy and glorious, among all the generations of the world. You art blessed and praised!
5. You have made all things and all power is with you, all things are open before you and uncovered, and you see all things and nothing can hide from you.
6. See then what Azâzêl has done, how he has taught all wickedness on earth and has revealed the secrets of the world which were prepared in the heavens.
7. And Semjâzâ to whom you have given the power to be chief of his associates has made known conjurations.
8. And they have gone together to the daughters of men and have slept with them, with those women, and have defiled themselves, and have revealed to them these sins.
9. And the women have brought forth giants, and thereby the whole earth has been filled with blood and wickedness.
10. And now, behold, the souls which have died cry and lament to the gates of heaven, and their groans ascend, and they are not able to escape from the wickedness which is committed on the earth.
11. And you know everything before it comes to pass, and you know this and their circumstances, and yet you do not speak to us. What will we do in regard to this?”
1. Then the Most High, the Great and Holy One, spoke and sent Arsjalâljûr to the son of Lamech, and said to him:
2. “Tell him in my name: ‘Hide yourself!’ and reveal to him the end which is to come. For the whole earth will be destroyed, and the water of the deluge is about to come over the whole earth, and what is upon it will be destroyed. [this is a prophecy ‘pre-flood’ that a great flood will be sent to destroy the whole earth.]
3. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed remain on the whole earth.”
4. And again the Lord spoke to Rufae [Holy Angel]l: “Bind Azâzêl [Fallen Angel] hand and foot, and put him in the darkness; make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudâêl, and put him there.
5. And lay upon him rough and pointed rocks, and cover him with the darkness that he may remain there forever, and cover his face that he may not see the light!
6. And on the great day of judgment, he will be cast into the fire. (White Throne Judgement; when Satan, fallen angels and ‘unsaved/evil’ men are cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, this occurs at the exact ‘end’ of the 1,000 year Millennial Reign of Christ and before the onset of eternity.]
7. And heal the earth which the angels have defiled, and announce the healing of the earth that I will heal it, and that not all the sons of men will be destroyed through the mystery of all the things which the watchers have spoken and have taught their sons.
8. And the whole earth was defiled through the example of the deeds of Azâzêl [Fallen Angel]; to him ascribe all the sins.”
9. And God said to Gabriel [Holy Angel]: “Go against the bastards and those cast off and against the children of fornication, and destroy the children of fornication and the children of the watchers from among men; lead them out, and let them loose that they may destroy each other by murder; for their days will not be long.
10. And they will all supplicate you, but their fathers will secure nothing for them, although they expect an everlasting life, and that each one of them will live five hundred years.”
11. And God said to Michael [Holy Angel]: “Announce to Semjâzâ [Fallen Angel] and to the others who are with him, who have bound themselves to women, to be destroyed with them in all their contamination.
12. When all their sons will have slain one another, and they will have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them under the hills of the earth for seventy (7) generations, till the day of their judgment and of their end, till the last judgment has been passed for all eternity.
13. And in those days they will be led to the abyss of fire, in torture and in prison they will be locked for all eternity, [Lake of Fire and Brimstone, the eternal ‘second death’, NOT hell]
14. And then he will burn, and be destroyed; they will be burned together from now on to the end of all generations.
15. And destroy all souls of lust and the ‘children of the watchers’, because they have oppressed mankind. [Nephilim]
16. Destroy all oppression from the face of the earth, and all wicked deeds will cease, and the plant of justice and righteousness will appear, and deeds will become a blessing: justice and righteousness will be planted in joy forever.
17. Then all the just will bend the knee, and they will remain alive till they bring forth a thousand children, and they will complete all the days of their youth and their sabbath in peace.
18. And in those days the whole earth will be worked in justice, and will all be planted with trees, and will be full of blessings.
19. And all the trees of desire will be planted on it, and vines will be planted on it; the vine planted on it will bear fruit in abundance. And of all the seed sown on it one measure will bear ten thousand, and one measure of olives will make ten presses of oil.
20. And cleanse you the earth of all oppression and all injustice and all sin and all wickedness and all uncleanness which are produced on the earth: eradicate them from the earth.
21. And all the children of men will become just, and all the nations will worship me as God and bless and all will worship me.
22. And the earth will be cleansed of all corruption and all sin and all punishment and all torment, and I will never again send a flood upon it, from generation to generation, to eternity.”
The writing or revelations of Enoch, ‘support, confirm, verify, give credence to, add weight – intensity and emphasis to, expound upon or build upon God’s words in Genesis. Genesis ‘summarizes’ who the ‘Watchers’ or ‘Sons of God’ were, where they came from, what they did with human women and what the outcome was (Nephilim, the ‘great ones’, literal ‘giants’ of those days.)
Wickedness in the World (6), the ‘number’ of evil man.
Genesis Chapter SIX (6) When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”
4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown [giants]
5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.
Seven (7) References to ‘BE WATCHING or WATCHFUL.’
Matthew 24:42; Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew 25:13; Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Mark 13:35; Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning.
Luke 21:36; Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man
Luke 12:37-39; Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
1 Thessalonians 5:2-4; For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. (Be Watching).
John 13:19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
Luke 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
Mark 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
‘Increasing Like Labor Pains.’ ‘Fearful Sights.’ ‘Perilous Times.’ ‘Men’s hearts failing with fear.’ Great Convergence of Signs.’ REDEMPTION IMMINENT.
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Categories: Nephilim and the Watchers (Sons of God)