Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door.
Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.
And he told them a parable: ‘Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. As soon as they come out in leaf, you see for yourselves and know that the summer is already near. So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that the kingdom of God is near. Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all has taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. But watch yourselves lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly like a trap. For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of the whole earth. But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these
Prophecies are not simply newspaper headlines in advance
By Michael Brown Published March 8, 2021 at 7:28pm
Now that the New York Times, Politico and other, major secular outlets have covered the failed presidential prophecies, why don’t we make this a teachable moment and ask a basic question about prophecy? Specifically, when prophecy is predictive (and therefore foretelling rather than forthtelling), is it equivalent to headline news in advance?
The reason I ask this question is because the recent presidential prophecies were presented like news headlines in advance, informing us of specific dates and details, none of which came to pass. Yet millions of Christians were urged to believe these specific words and were rebuked when they saw fit to question them.
But is prophecy normally that specific, especially in terms of dates? Is this the biblical pattern?
To be sure, many events are predicted in the Bible with specificity, and on rare occasion, there are specific times and dates put on the prophecies.
But that is certainly not the norm. Instead, future prophecies are frequently spoken in such a way that there is some level of ambiguity in terms of how, exactly, they will come to pass. And often, it is only once they have come to pass that we realize they were true. Otherwise, people would try to manipulate them into happening prematurely or try to stop them from coming to pass.
John 13:19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
Think about for it a minute.
The most important prophecies in history had to do with the death and resurrection of Jesus. And when you read passages like Isaiah 53 – see our animated video on this amazing chapter here – it seems totally clear. God predicted it hundreds of years in advance!
Yet, to our knowledge, no one in Jesus’ generation fully understood those prophecies until after His death and resurrection. And even then, He had to open His disciples’ eyes. Then they saw it all clearly. It was all written in advance. (Read all of Luke 24 for two relevant accounts.)
Why, then, do we think that prophecies today will be so much clearer?
Here’s one of the prophecies from Isaiah: “A prophecy against Dumah: Someone calls to me from Seir, ‘Watchman, what is left of the night? Watchman, what is left of the night?‘ The watchman replies, ‘Morning is coming, but also the night. If you would ask, then ask; and come back yet again.'” (Isaiah 21:11-12)
Is that clear? Would you like to tell me exactly what it means?
Or how about one of the famous prophecies from the book of Revelation, speaking of the so-called “mark of the beast,” which some interpret with reference to Caesar and others with reference to a future antichrist? “This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.” (Revelation 13:18)
What does 666 stand for? You would be amazed to see how many interpretations have been proposed.
This doesn’t mean that there is no significance to these words. It simply means that they are not simply presented like news headlines in advance. Or, when they do appear to be as plain as news headlines, there is often ambiguity in terms of exactly when they will come to pass.
Again, there are many prophecies that are very specific, such as Jonah warning Nineveh that the city would be destroyed in 40 days unless they repented. Or Isaiah telling Hezekiah that, because of his prayer, his life would be extended 15 years.
Daniel 9:26-27 ‘And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week’ (7 years):
And when prophecy is more a matter of forthtelling than foretelling, it is often quite direct and explicit, calling out sin and calling for repentance in clear and specific ways (read Revelation 2-3 for examples).
When it comes to some of the most famous Trump prophecies, such as Mark Taylor’s, he initially thought Trump would run and be elected in 2012, which was wrong. Then, he realized he got his timing wrong (which is not uncommon with prophecies), and rightly prophesied Trump’s victory in 2016, along with him appointing three Supreme Court justices, which also happened. But he also predicted Trump serving a second term. That, obviously, has not yet happened.
It’s similar with the oft-referenced prophecies about Trump by the late Kim Clement. When you listen to them, some of them make sense and some do not. In fact, one of his most quoted prophecies seems to describe Trump as man of few words, yet he was anything but that.
You might say, “Then why make such a big fuss about the failed Trump prophecies now? Maybe they didn’t really fail? Maybe they’ll still come to pass?”
Actually, some were quite specific and did fail, such as those guaranteeing that Biden would not serve a day in the White House. Or those guaranteeing Trump would serve eight consecutive years. Or those assuring us that he would be inaugurated on Jan. 20.
Not only so, but many of the prophets who predicted these things castigated those who did not believe them. They claimed their words were specific and definite, and therefore, they urged, it behooved us to trust what they said.
This is not just abusive and out of order. It is also missing the way prophecy often works – and that is mysteriously.
The Lord does tell us what we need to know, first and foremost in His Word. And He does guide us by His Spirit. But He does not give us random information in advance or satisfy our curiosity. Nor, for the most part, does He give us news headlines in advance.
Had we recognized this last year, we would not have put such credence in specific words about a specific candidate getting elected at a specific time. And we would have avoided a lot of confusion and disappointment.
Next time, around, God helping, we will know better.
Night Watchman Note; ‘666’ ‘Mark of the Beast System’.
The Monstrosity and Evilness of Mankind (6)
The “Put-yourself-into-John-the-Apostle’s-Sandals” Paradox.
When it comes to evil, the book of Revelation is chock-full of strange and mysterious symbolism, imagery and several perplexing references to numbers, such as “666”.
O.K. Here is the paradox and the answer to the paradox. The Apostle John is sitting inside, or outside of a cave on the Isle of Patmos, on a nice day. The Holy Spirit floats by him, taps him on the shoulder and says, ‘Come!’ Immediately (boom!), John is in heaven, with the Holy Spirit. He is then given a large number of strange and supernaturally related visions, of both events in heaven and on earth. Fair enough. There is plenty of scripture that indicates that this ‘being in the spirit’ is just one way that God communicates with man. The entirety of Revelation indicates that John’s supernatural visions were the chosen course of communication to him by the Holy Spirit, from God. John is given some really strange (and horrific) things to try to explain in a way that people in his century, and the centuries to follow, would be able to relate to and understand. Some of the visions were straightforward enough, that a relatively simple or basic explanation sufficed to convey God’s point. Other visions were so complex and complicated, that the explanation involved a strange use of symbolism (7 heads, 7 crowns, 7 candlesticks, 10 heads, beast, woman riding a beast, etc.). These strange, symbolic images are the things most people think of, if they have bothered to read the book of Revelation (let alone tried to interpret it). God uses this symbolism to represent extensive worldwide systems that are political, religious, military, governmental, financial, electronic, or communication related. The use of literal descriptions of these worldwide things would take pages and pages and pages of detailed explanation, in a way that would not make any sense to anyone back in John’s day, or since. God is omnipotent and omnipresent. He knows what to say, whom to say it to, when to say it, and what he means by saying it.
Yes, the Holy Spirit prompted John, the Apostle to write. However, John and all the other writers in both the Old and New Testament had to write, using simple enough words, terms and language, in order that folks would understand what they were reading about, so that the meaning wouldn’t be lost on them. “Knowledge shall be increased in the last days.” (Dan. 12:4). It is an understatement to say that things, and the world, have changed greatly and exponentially since the time John received the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Literally, everything has become more ‘systemic’ and complex and global, in nature. Cars (or vehicles) have only been around for a little over 100 years. John had to use the word “chariot” to best describe what he could not possibly have known about of what he saw. Genetic manipulation (CRISPR), biometric scanning technology and population surveillance technology have only been around for an extremely short time (last couple of years). How could John possibly explain these things of today, in a way that folks 2,000 years ago would be able to comprehend? He couldn’t. He used generalized terms to describe the things he saw leading up to and during the end days in the Tribulation period. “In the days of Noah” is a general description to represent rampant, worldwide lawlessness and genetic manipulation (CRISPR), and other problematic issues occurring as of today (2017 & 2018). “Make an image of the beast” is a general description of the use of CGI (computer generated imagery), high definition television technology, global satellite and cable communications systems, and even 3-D manufacturing technology (which has only arrived on the scene in the past year or two). They didn’t have computer digital technology in John’s day, or multi-acre manufacturing plants that use laser technology, etc. They did not have global satellite communications systems. They wouldn’t even have had the means to communicate the size, scope or measurement of any of this. He did not have a point of reference for knowledge of any of these things. Putting it simply, if you were in John’s sandals, how would you describe something supernaturally that you saw 2,000 years from now, to someone today, in a way that would make sense to them? Or, to make sense to the people of the next 2,000 years? This should make it abundantly clear of the challenge that John faced, and the logical reason(s) that symbolism had to be used. So, what does any of this generalized symbolism have to do with Evil?
The infamous, “Mark of the Beast” and “number of his name is 666” imagery is no different than any of the other generalized, descriptive terms that John used, while in his banishment on the Isle of Patmos. Rev. 13:17-18 is probably the most symbolic, well known and most poorly understood two verses in the book of Revelation, and in the entire Bible. “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred, threescore and six (666).” (Emphasis added). Several things should jump out at you as you read this.
- A person can’t buy or sell (they can’t conduct any financial transactions… buy groceries, take a trip, pay their Mortgage or rent, operate business, buy a vehicle, make a sale, make a purchase, etc.).
- In order to be able to do this, they have to have a special “Mark” or identification and number in order to participate in the global economy. This almost sounds like a credit card number or a routing / account number for a checking account. (This is a clue!).
- This “Mark” or identification of the beast (worldwide system and leader) is described as being the beast’s “name” and his “number”. These are two extremely important distinctions in global, electronic transaction technology of today. Rev. 13:16, interestingly indicates that this special “Mark” or identification is somehow represented on people, either in their forehead or right hand. This is odd, very odd symbolism, or is it?
- Another interesting detail is that the number is mentioned as that of belonging to ‘man’.
- The number of man, is given as 666.
- The last, and final detail suggests that in order to understand the evilness of number 666, a person should “count.”
At this point, I will attempt to explain what the number of the beast represents, what the number 666 means, who the ‘man’ is that is being referred to, what the ‘Mark’ or identification means … in a way, that will hopefully make relatively simple sense to people of today. Please note, that there are six (6) points made in the two verses of Rev. 13:17-18). File my brief comment into the back of your memory for a little while, and then come back to this after you have had a chance to learn what the number six (6) represents and implies! Sixfold (6) denotes imperfection, something not normal, monstrous, evil, something that is short of the glory and perfection of God. This number represents a lesser amount than God’s perfect number seven (7). Anything less than God’s perfection is imperfection. Six (6) is imperfection and is one (1) less than Seven (7) which is perfection. (7-1=6). (A-B=C). (6<7).
The Number of a Man (6):
Verse 13:18 clearly states that 666 is a number of a man … not a number of an angel, not a number of Satan, Devil, serpent or dragon, nor of any kind of reference to Babylon (city) or Mystery Babylon (false religion). The reference is literally to man (mankind), the beast/antichrist (a literal, physical man) and the false prophet (a literal, physical man). Each of them is judged to be extremely evil and each is therefore assigned a number of six (6) to represent the imperfection, sinfullness and evilness of man, before God. Combining the number of each type of man leads to 666, this number represents the consumation of evil, of the three men. The number three (3) denotes intensity and emphasis. The fact that the number six (6) is repeated three (3) times emphasizes the most intense evil that mankind, antichrist, and the false prophet collectively possess during the tribulation period. Evil doesn’t come any worse, or more intensly than this. Period. When the bible states an important reference to someone or something, the word of God is very specific and literal. There should be no confusion. To understand why the number six (6) represents evil, Verse 13:18 tells us to “count” his number. When we read all of Revelation, we can literally “count” (using your fingers, toes, abacus, etch-a-sketch, spreadsheet or notepad and pen on your smartphone) the number of sins or evil actions conducted by all of evil mankind, of the beast/antichrist and of the false prophet. Their evil footprints leave an evil, smelly trail in the mud and muck of the world, that can very easily be sniffed out, followed and counted. Are you excited to be a bloodhound and to begin sniffing out the clues!?
I will start out explaining the mathematics of evil, using very simple elementary school ‘easy math’! (I promise!!!)
Let’s revisit the fact that evil is represented by the number six (6). And that there are three men (man) referenced as being intensely evil; mankind / the beast-antichrist / the false prophet. Each man is assigned the number six (6). The fact that there are three (3) men denotes God’s emphasis and intensity. Since there are three (3) men, there will be three, six’s (6). God’s mathematics not only have numerical values but also descriptive values. God’s mathematics not only express statistical truth, but also sequential, logical and descriptive truth. This is truth within truth, layer within layer, meaning within meaning.
Mankind (6) + beast/antichrist (6) + false prophet (6) = 666 (a literal number represented by the number 6, repeated three times in a linear row.)
By using the three linear, sequential numbers of six (6) “666”, we can calculate some information about evil during the Tribulation period. Remember, one of the six (6) points made in Rev. 13:17-18 was to “count.” This is a very literal suggestion!
- (6×6) + 6 = 42. This tells us, in months, how long the first period of evil Tribulation period lasts. This 3 ½ years. (42 months / 12 mo./yr. = 3.5 years)
- 6 + (6×6) = 42. This tells us, in months, how long the second period of the intensely evil Great Tribulation period lasts. This is the final 3 ½ years. (Note: The Bible specifically mentions that the final 3 ½ years are of “Great Wrath”, because God pours out his most intensive wrath upon the world, during this time. Thus, the final 3 ½ years are referenced as the Great Tribulation.) (42 months / 12 mo./yr. = 3.5 years)
- (6×6) + 6 = 42. This is a relatively simple calculation that tells us, in months, how long the evil beast, as a man, will be on earth during the tribulation. 42 months equals 3 ½ years (42 months divided by 12 months). (Note: the beast/antichrist, as a man, is on the earth for the first half of the tribulation. At the halfway point, Satan takes over, or possesses the beast’s body, and demands to be worshipped as God in the rebuilt Jewish temple. The beast/antichrist is no longer a man, during the final 3 ½ years because he became Satan incarnate.). ALWAYS refer to what the Bible says about these things. Rev. 13:5, “And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months (3 ½ years).” (Emphasis added). The beast/antichrist is only given the first 3 ½ years to promise great things, to lie, and to blaspheme God as a man. (42 months / 12 mo./yr. = 3.5 years)
- Thus, 42 months (1st half trib.) + 42 months (2nd half trib.) = 84 months of total evil tribulation.
- 84 divided by 12 (God’s divinely constituted organization on earth or heaven) = 7 years.
- 7 years is how long God allows the organization (system of commerce, Babylon, etc.) of evil to manifest itself on earth.
- 7 denotes God’s perfection, completeness of his purpose or plan. Seven (7) years, no more – no less. Not by a day, nor an hour.
- 84 divided by 7 (God’s perfection, completeness of his purpose or plan) = 12
- 12 Denotes God’s divinely constituted organization on earth or heaven.
- Mathematically, I just demonstrated two different ways of calculation that arrive at the same conclusions. God’s truth does not change, not matter how you calculate it. Using the logic, within his mathematics, you will always arrive at the same truth(s).
- (6×6)+6 = 42. This tells us in months, how long the two witnesses (prophets of God) address the evil world, on behalf of God. Again, in years, this equates to 3 ½ years. Rev. 11:3, “And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.” 42 months x 30 days/mo = 1,260 days. 1,260 days / 360 days/biblical yr. = 3 ½ years. God’s two prophets have a 3 ½ year time frame to condemn evil, and spread the gospel of salvation from Jesus Christ to evil mankind throughout the world. (42 months / 12 mo./yr. = 3.5)
- 6+(6×6) = 42. This tells us in hours, how long the two witnesses lay slain by the antichrist, unburied, out in the open, on a street and televised around the entire globe. 42 hours / 12 hours per day = 3 ½ days. Rev. 11:8-9, “… And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.” (Emphasis added). It is usually afforded to both evil and righteous men to be buried in graves. However, the two prophets are so despised by evil men because of what they preach and do, that evil men won’t even bother (suffer) to bury the two prophets after the antichrist kills them. Their bodies literally lay out in the open, on a street, beginning to rot and smell from the heat and decay. The antichrist and the rest of the world gloat over their death. The world rejoices and men give each other special presents, celebrating the death of God’s two witnesses/prophets. (Rev. 14:10). The Bible says in this verse that men were “tormented” by what these two prophets said and did. People are tormented by the fact that they are reminded, day after day after day, for 3 ½ years of how evil they are, what sins they are committing, that they need to be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ through his forgiveness of their sins. No one wants to hear this, over and over and over. No one wants to be reminded of their spiritual situation. Everyone wants to continue on in their ways, doing what they have always been doing. Everyone in their soul knows they are wrong and evil, but they are tired of being told such and want nothing to do with (care not of) the gospel. For 3 ½ years, people just wish that these two preachers with supernatural ability (can cause plagues), would literally just ‘go away and die’ and leave them alone. Eventually, after 3 ½ years, they get their wish. The antichrist kills the two witnesses/preachers, but God brings them back to life three and half days later and calls them home, “Come up hither.” (Rev. 11:12). Evil mankind (men) are finally relieved from the torment of these two preachers and celebrate! God is done using holy men to preach to evil men, urging them to repent of their deeds and accept the forgiveness of their sins through Jesus Christ. Most people will not listen. Next, God is going to bring his ‘celestial sledgehammer’ of wrath upon the earth, during the last 3 ½ years of the 7 year Tribulation period. He is done sternly repeating himself, over and over and over, for 3 ½ years to get people to repent and ask for forgiveness. God is “longsuffering” in that he wants that no one should perish. He wants EVERYONE to be saved, through his Son, Jesus Christ. He loves everyone, but hates every sin. However, there comes a point in his infinite wisdom, when he decides to figuratively and literally, turn up the heat on evil mankind and the world.
Six-fold Descriptions of the Beast (antichrist):
- Who: Beast, Antichrist (a man).
- What: He represents the physical manifestation as the son of Satan and is Satan’s attempt at providing the world with a false, deceiving, lying version of the true and faithful, only begotten Son, Jesus Christ of God. Jesus is the true (holy) Christ, the antichrist is the ‘anti’ or opposite (evil) of Christ. Just as God empowers his Son, Jesus Christ; Satan empowers his son with the spirit of iniquity.
- Where: Capital of his kingdom is a city called Babylon (NEOM). Rev. 17:8-9, indicates that the beast/antichrist comes out of the bottomless pit (symbolic for House of Saud) and establishes his city in area contained within seven mountains.
- When: The first 3 ½ years of a period that is known as the tribulation. (Rev. 13:5…”power was given to him to continue forty and two months.”). (Emphasis added).
- Why: Satan is given only seven years to set up, establish and implement his evil kingdom on earth to “try by fire” the nation of Israel and evil mankind. God uses Satan’s evil machinations, through the antichrist, as one form of his wrath towards mankind. Satan uses the antichrist to establish his kingdom on earth.
- How: The beast/antichrist receives his power, seat and authority from the dragon (Satan/Devil). (Rev. 13:2).
Commentary: Why is he beast/antichrist only given power for the first 3 ½ years of the tribulation to blaspheme God, as a man? At the midpoint of the seven (7) year tribulation, Satan literally possesses the man known as the beast/antichrist. Satan does this so he can be worshipped directly in the rebuilt Jewish temple (Abomination of Desolation). When possessing the antichrist, Satan stops the Jewish traditional practice of animal sacrifices for the atonement of their sins with God, and demands that the Jews worship him exclusively as God. He also demands that the entire world worship him as God. It is at this point that the Jews realize they have placed their faith in the wrong messiah and woe their mistake. Although the body of the antichrist still exists in human form, it is now entirely indwelt by Satan. Therefore, for the last 3 ½ years of the tribulation, it is Satan speaking and being worshipped through the antichrist’s body, and not the antichrist himself directly. Satan/antichrist and the false prophet also do away with (destroy) the false religious system (Mystery Religion Babylon) that was endorsed for the first 3 ½ years in order to allow for and mandate the exclusive evil worship of Satan for the final 3 ½ years of the tribulation period knows as the Great Tribulation. The Great Tribulation (final 3 ½ years) is described as such, because this period is now when God pours out his strongest wrath on mankind and the earth. Prior to the midpoint (end of the first 3 ½ years into the tribulation), Satan/antichrist allows every false, blasphemous form of worship imaginable and false religious doctrines, to be practiced globally as a means to insult and blaspheme God and to set up a spiritual worship ‘bait-n-switch’ for men.
At the midpoint, Satan forces men to worship him exclusively as God. By this midpoint in time, I believe everyone who wants to take the mark of the beast and his allegiance, will have already done so in order to participate (buying, selling) in the world economy. Some of these men will also already be practicing beast and image worship and will have no problem transitioning this evil worship to Satan, once Satan indwells the antichrist. Other people around the world, who have been practicing the blasphemous worship of other false religious doctrines, will now be forced to transfer the object of their worship directly to Satan, via his incarnation of the beast/antichrist’s body. This is literally a forced ‘bait-n-switch’ tactic that works to damn millions of people. One of the five (5) “I Wills” (Isaiah 14:13-14) has been the desire of Satan forever to be worshipped as God. Being worshipped as God, is one of Satan’s top five (5) goals or strategic priorities in his existence. His ‘bait-n-switch’ worshipping tactic is successful in deceiving most of mankind during the tribulation, through his possession of the antichrist. Through his antichrist, Satan fools most of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but he can’t fool God. Or, the Tribulation Saints that believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ for their salvation and forgiveness of sins, to the point of being martyred because they refuse to be deceived by the man of sin/beast/antichrist.
Those whose names are not in the book of life, will be deceived, and will say and think that this sounds good to me, sign me up, what do I need to do to get on the band-wagon? The beast/antichrist will simply say, Let me give you a special symbol of the new world system, and you’ll be good to go, you can start buying your new luxury car now. Would you like my special mark of approval on your right hand or forehead? It is just a little mark, kind of like a luxury clothing brand symbol, or a skin blemish you will get after being vaccinated. Nothing spooky or sinister evil sounding about that. Using a very old expression, everything will be ‘hunky-dory’, just do what I say and believe in me, you’ll be fine. He will be a politically astute shark and tell them the words and things they desperately want to hear. Borrowing a term from the political world, the beast/antichrist/man will be really ‘slick and polished, a real professional’. Want to worship cannabis? Go ahead. Want to worship wealth, luxury? Go ahead. Want to have unfettered sex with someone from your own gender? Go ahead. You crave heroin? Go ahead. You have a favorite celebrity, sports hero or sports team and are obsessed with them? Go ahead. You can continue worshipping them, along with everything else you desire. Want to worship me? Go ahead, oh by the way, you can also worship my image at your local shopping mall or outdoor plaza on a digital billboard. Remember, I gave you permission to go ahead and get that new luxury car you lusted after.
This is not make believe or a fabrication. Pictures, images of Kim Jong-un are everywhere in North Korea. Pictures, images of Cuba’s past leaders are everywhere in the country, including homes. These leaders forced their citizens to worship them as God, and have their images plastered everywhere, throughout their respective countries. I know that at one time, the Chinese government had pictures/images of Mao-Tse Tung hanging everywhere, throughout China. I don’t know if that is still the case, or not, but the respect paid was close to that of worship. Those are just the ones I know about. Back in the 1930s and 1940s, a despot named Hitler, had his image plastered everywhere, and demanded utmost loyalty and allegiance, some would also include worship. Yes, almost all countries around the world have various pictures or images of past or present leaders on coins, currency, bill-boards and in magazines, etc. This is to be expected and is not at all unusual. However, most countries (or leaders) do NOT require the worship of political leaders as God. However, the beast/antichrist will absolutely, positively, forcefully require people to worship him and ultimately Satan, as God, once the Devil possesses the antichrist’s body at the midpoint of the tribulation and when the false religious doctrines are disposed of.
Seven (7) References to ‘BE WATCHING or WATCHFUL.’
Matthew 24:42; Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew 25:13; Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Mark 13:35; Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning.
Luke 21:36; Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man
Luke 12:37-39; Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
1 Thessalonians 5:2-4; For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. (Be Watching).
John 13:19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
Luke 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
Mark 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
‘Increasing Like Labor Pains.’ ‘Fearful Sights.’ ‘Perilous Times.’ ‘Men’s hearts failing with fear.’ Great Convergence of Signs.’ REDEMPTION IMMINENT.
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.