Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door.
Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.
And he told them a parable: ‘Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. As soon as they come out in leaf, you see for yourselves and know that the summer is already near. So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that the kingdom of God is near. Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all has taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. But watch yourselves lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly like a trap. For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of the whole earth. But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man (Lk. 21:29-35, ESV).
Revelation 17:8-11 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
‘Seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.’ = NEOM Babylon sits on the seven (7) tallest mountains in the Midian Mountain range in the Tabuk region of Saudi Arabia. Tallest mountain is Mount Sinai. These mountains are scarlet and purple colored due to volcanic origin and related minerals deposited in rock. NEOM is a $500 (5) billion technological/hedonistic paradise. No mention or acceptance of Christ.
The seven and eight kings are in reference to the genetic lineage (bottomless pit of evil) of the House of Saud. These are ALL the modern kings since the foundation of modern Saudi Arabia.
Proof of the ‘line of’ of the 8 kings.
Kings of Saudi Arabia (1932–present)
1. King Ibn Saud. 9/22/1932 – 11/9/1953. Kingdom founded by conquest. Had six (6) sons that became Kings of the Kingdom. Six (6) is the number of evil man/men. The ground work for this kingdom was being created at the same time as the ground work for the State of Israel. Satan started establishing his ‘chosen people’ (those who worship the dragon and beast) at the same time God was re-establishing his ‘chosen people’ (the Jews) over the 1930’s to late 1940’s. 1 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
2. King Saud. 11/9/1953 – 11/2/1964. 2 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
3. King Faisal. 11/2/1964 – 3/25/1975. 3 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
4. King Khalid. 3/25/1975 – 6/13/1982. 4 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
5. King Fahd. 6/13/1982 – 8/1/2005. 5 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
6. King Abdullah. 8/1/2005 – 1/23/2015. The king ‘that is.’ This is the 6th king revealed by the Holy Spirit to John the Apostle. He is the signpost for the ‘season of the times’ of the latter days, prior to the tribulation. A sign for the evil Gentile nations.
7. King Salman. (King 2015 – ?). 1/23/2015- (2020?) This is the 7th and ‘future’ king revealed to John the Apostle who will reign for a ‘short time or while’. If his reign lasts 5 years, from 2015 on into 2020, it will truly reflect a short reign and be representative of Satan’s influence on men and kings. King Salman is the LAST of the six (6) sons of Ibn Saud to be King of Saudi Arabia.
8. Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman. He is the 8th and final ‘future’ king revealed to John the Apostle. He is the ‘beast’, comes from seven (7) kings/lineage before him and goes to perdition. His reign is over the seven (7) years of the tribulation. Born 1985, he will be 35 (7×5) years old in 2020. Seven (7) denotes God’s divine completion to His plan or purpose. Five (5) denotes Satanic influence of men and kings. God’s influence over men in greater than Satan’s influence over men 7>5. Notice that MBS will be the FIRST king who is NOT a direct son of founding King Ibn Saud in 1932. Becoming the 8th king, MBS represents a ‘new epoch’ a ‘new future’ for the kingdom that forms an ideological break from the past. Eight (8) denotes a new beginning, new timeline, new season, new plan. God is addressing the evil status quo of the House of Saud (bottomless pit of evil, wealth, influence, power, corruption) and ushering in the time of great wrath, the tribulation for Gentile nations. From a spiritual perspective, MBS not being one of the six (6) sons of the founding King Ibn Saud, now holds claim to being the son of perdition under the power and influence of the dragon (Satan). MBS has no allegiance to his family tree, tradition, other family princes and historical political protocol. Only an extremely evil, pathological soul manipulated by Satan would turn on his own family. In Satan’s plan, he used the ‘bottomless pit’ of evil House of Saud to raise MBS, the beast, the son of perdition to be in the positions he both currently and in future, will hold. Just as Jesus Christ had an earthly family tree and lineage, Satan used the House of Saud as the earthly family tree, lineage for his son of perdition, the beast, the coming Antichrist.
Saudi prince pushes on with $500 (5) billion megacity as U.S. points the finger over Khashoggi killing
Thu, March 4, 2021, 7:19 AM·By Saeed Azhar
DUBAI (Reuters) – It seems an unlikely vision, a megacity in the desert with no cars or roads, all run by machines that can recognise your face.
Yet preparations for NEOM, the $500 billion signature project in Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s drive to diversify Saudi Arabia’s economy, are well underway. The organisation behind the development, expected to be close to the size of Belgium when it is completed, will hire 700 (7) people this year, according to Simon Ainslie, the venture’s chief operating officer.
While NEOM is being sold as a vision of a ‘brighter’ future, international investors have yet to bite.
The scale of the project is vast and the region already has well-established transport and business hubs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar. The development is also inextricably linked to the Crown Prince, who as de facto leader of the kingdom has drawn ire over Saudi’s war in Yemen and his own alleged links to the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
A U.S. intelligence report released last week concluded the prince approved an operation to “capture or kill” Khashoggi, who had criticised Saudi policies in columns for the Washington Post. Saudi officials deny this and have rejected the report’s findings.
Analysts say the report is unlikely to change investor sentiment towards Saudi Arabia in the absence of U.S. action against the prince.
“They had expected sort of a bigger push back from the (Biden) administration but if this is it then the signal is fairly weak,” said Neil Quilliam, managing director at Azure Strategy, a Middle East-focused consultancy
“So I don’t see this as being a major impediment to most companies seeking opportunities in the kingdom.” [L5N2L06I7]
Quilliam said there was some skepticism about so-called ‘giga projects’, citing the King Abdullah Economic City project in the early 2000s, that never really took off.
The Saudi government’s media office and NEOM did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment on the status of NEOM in the wake of the U.S. report.
Before the report was released, NEOM said that the project had attracted domestic and international interest.
“NEOM is in discussions with several companies across diverse industries that are keen to be involved,” it said in a statement.
NEOM was publicly launched in 2017 (October 23/24 to be exact, EXACTLY ONE MONTH AFTER the Revelation 12 Sign on September 23/24, 2017) but large-scale construction of the city has yet to begin. The project currently employs over 750 people, 500 (5) of them hired last year.
The murder of Khashoggi by Saudi agents in Istanbul in 2018 had already caused an international outcry prompting some people at the time to withdraw from the advisory board of NEOM.
The list of current members is not publicly available and NEOM declined to say who ‘sits’ on it.
Funding for NEOM will initially come from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund, the Public Investment Fund, according to two financial sources close to the matter.
“Investors will start getting interested when the core infrastructure is operating so they are not taking absolute green-field risk,” said a financial source familiar with the project.
In 2017, Softbank Group CEO Masayoshi Son said the company would work with Saudi Arabia on the development of NEOM.
Softbank and Son did not respond to a Reuters request for comment on what their current investment plans are for NEOM.
The Saudi sovereign fund PIF has invested almost $50 (5) billion in Softbank’s inaugural $100 (5+5) billion technology fund.
The PIF said in an email that its role on major projects was to act as a long-term cornerstone investor to ensure “that capital allocated to all its projects, including NEOM, generate sustainable returns that generate long-term shareholder value”.
NEOM’s flagship zero-carbon project “The Line” envisages a city of 1 million people run by smart technology with facial recognition and 5G (5) networks as standard.
“We’re fundamentally building the world’s first cognitive city,” Joseph Bradley, NEOM’s head of technology and digital and a former CISCO executive, told Reuters, adding that an operating system known as NEOS aimed to seek consent to use data from 90% of residents.
This year’s hiring spree will span a range of professions from lawyers, accountants and engineers, to specialist areas such as advanced robotics and adventure sports, according to Ainslie, who was hired in 2019 from Microsoft Corp
NEOM officials say building would start soon on ‘The Line’, a car-free, road-free city within NEOM, without specifying a date.
NEOM said in a statement that work had begun on surveys and temporary infrastructure, and that permanent works would start this year with the first phase to be completed by 2025.
(additional reporting by Davide Barbuscia in Dubai, Marwa Rashad in London, Paresh Dave in San Francisco and Raya Jalabi in Dubai; Editing by Ghaida Ghantous and Carmel Crimmins)
Seven-fold References to Babylon as a ‘great city’:
- … “And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.” (Rev. 14:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the woman which thou sawestis that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.” (Rev. 17:18). (Emphasis added).
- … “Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city!For in one hour is thy judgement come.” (Rev. 18:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls.” (Rev. 18:16). (Emphasis added).
- … “And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!” (Rev. 18:18). (Emphasis added).
- … “And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! For in one hour is she made desolate.” (Rev. 18:19). (Emphasis added).
- … “And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.” (Rev. 18:21). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: “great city” is a descriptive reference for the physical city of Babylon. This is not a descriptive reference to Mystery Religion Babylon. It serves as a home-base for the Mystery Religion of Babylon. It possibly serves as the capital for the Babylon kingdom. The throne (or one of the thrones) of the beast is believed to be in this city. The city is decked out in massive, earthly wealth and material splendor. The glory of Jesus Christ or God is not found anywhere in Babylon City. Worship of Jesus Christ and God is not found anywhere in the city. The city is home to all sorts of foul, evil/unclean spirits and likewise men. As far as the values of evil men, the great city of Babylon has it all. Everything evil can be found in Babylon City, the “great city.” Nonetheless, Babylon City is crushed within one hour during the Day of the Lord’s return. A massive, worldwide eqrthquake splits this city into three parts. The destruction so great and consuming, that smoke of her burning can be seen many miles away at sea. Businessmen and merchants don’t want to go anywhere near the “great city” because they are afraid that they might receive the same fate due to association. They lament, because their best customer just got hammered and their gravy train has ended. Thus, their profits and gain have so ended. So much for the “great city.” It was quickly thrown away and destroyed just like a giant mill-stone thrown into the nearby sea. Never to be found again.
Seven-fold Luxuries of Babylon City:
- Luxury metals and stones (fine gold, silver, precious stones, pearls). (Rev. 18:12)
- Luxury clothing (fine linens, silks, color dyes). (Rev. 18:12)
- Luxury building materials (precious woods, ivory, brass, iron, marble). (Rev. 18:12)
- Luxury produce (exquisite herbs, fragrances, ointments, wine, oil, flour, wheat). (Rev. 18:13)
- Luxury meat products / animals (beasts, sheep, horses). (Rev. 18:13 )
- Luxury cars and transportation (chariots). (Rev. 18:13)
- Human slave trade and sex-trafficking (slaves and souls of men). (Rev. 18:13)
Commentary: This looks like today’s shopping list of the rich and famous, and of the political and financial elite of the world. I believe this covers everything materialistic that is generally valued around the world today (and in the future). There is nothing mundane, routine or common among these ‘delicacies’. Babylon is built on luxurious living and is the center of worldwide trade of these items and merchandise. These things are literally brought into Babylon by the ‘ship loads’ (Rev. 18:17-19), “For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off.” (Empahsis added). These items are considered luxurious because they are extremely expensive! Rev. 18:19, “the great city was made rich by all the ships of the sea by reason of her costliness.” (Emphasis added). The people in Bablyon are extremely materialistic and glorify themselves through their wealth, but are spiritually evil and bankrupt. Demand for luxury items is so great that merchants of the earth have become wealthy themselves by providing these luxuries Rev. 18:3, “and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.” (Emphasis added). Both supply (merchants) and demand (people in Babylon) worship the created things and not God, the Creator. The worship of and reliance on luxury items plays right into the hands of the Mystery Religion of Babylon (Mystery Babylon). Keep in mind that all these players (merchants and Babylon citizens), all have the mark of the beast and his system. They are allowed to sell and buy through the complicity and authority of the antichrist’s economic machinations via having his mark, name or number. Hypothetically speaking, I wouldn’t be surprised if the wealthy in Babylon view the antichrist’s mark as a luxury brand symbol or something equivalent. Sad, very sad (understatement).
Interestingly, there is a parallel condemnation of wealth and materialism regarding the church of Laodicea (Rev. 3:14-22). During the time when John received the Revelation of Jesus Christ, Laodicea was a leading banking center, and known for manufacturing garments made from a soft, black wool. Additionally, Laodicea was also home to a famous medical school that specialized in the treatment of eye diseases. The city had a lot going for it economically. The Laodicea church also benefited financially from the surrounding strong economy. The city was so strong financially, that in AD 60 when it was destroyed by an earthquake, Laodicea paid for its own reconstruction instead of asking Rome for rebuilding funds. As a result of the Laodecian church’s self-sufficiency and affluence, they received a strong rebuke from Jesus. The church considered itself wealthy and self-sufficient, instead, Jesus viewed this church very differently. He saw this church as “wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked”, using metaphors from the local economy that surrounded the church. “Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing: and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.” (Rev. 3:17) (emphasis added). While the church thought it had everthing, it had nothing. They confused material prosperity and comfort with spiritual health and security. The Bible teaches that the rich (and the very obsenely rich, by today’s standards) are often tempted to rely upon themselves, while the poor often turn to the Lord for help. Jesus challenges his people to trust in Him rather than in material possessions, and to use things to meet the needs of others (Deut. 8:10-14; Prov. 30:8-9; Matt. 6:19-24; Luke 12:13-21; 1 Tim. 6:6-10, 17-19). Physical wealth and comfort can foster spiritual complacency and self-reliance. Affluence tempts us to forget God. The message to the church of Laodicea illustrates the power of forgetting God, do to materialistic affluence.
From an economic point of view, the parallel between NEOM Babylon and Laodicea is staggering. The rebuke that Jesus gave the church of Laodicea is generally considered to be one of the stronger (est) rebukes given to the five churches who were in need of correction. Keep in mind that Jesus’ rebuke was to those members in his own house (church). NEOM Babylon has the same evil symptons, but on steroids! Citizens of NEOM Babylon and worshippers of Mystery Babylon are swimming in luxury, wealth, materialism and self-suffiency. Greed is rampant. They are not members of Jesus’ church and they do not acknowledge or worship the Creator who made the material wealth they worship and enjoy. Revelation 18:7 indicates, “How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously. ” (Emphasis added). God is not remotely on their spending or spiritual radar. They are utterly deceived by their materialism and love of luxury and ‘delicious living’. Since Jesus strongly rebuked the Loadicean church members, how much more so will God pour out His wrath on NEOM Babylon, who openly rejects him for the love of wealth? The Loadicean church received rebuke from Jesus, NEOM Babylon will receive total destruction by God. This should be a message to today’s churches who preach the prosperity gospel. God is not against a person being properous, however, he is against the amount of prosperity that fosters complacency and self-sufficiency. Or, acquisition of wealth to the point of fostering wealth worship (greed) at the expense of forgetting one’s relationship with God and Jesus Christ.
The Coincidence of Seven Crowns or Mountains
Five-Fold Reference to Seven (7) Crowns Heads:
- … “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.” (Rev. 12:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.” (Rev. 13:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “So he carried me away in the spirt into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth here, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.” (Rev. 17:9). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Verse 17:9 clears up the symbolism of the seven heads. They are the seven (7) mountains where NEOM Babylon resides, sits or rests upon. These are mountains and not hills. Physical NEOM Babylon city rests nestled among seven (7) physical, geographic mountains. There are many verses in chapter 18 (15, 17, 19 and 21) which indicate that Babylon city is also within easy eyesight of sea(s) or ocean(s). As indicated, physical NEOM Babylon city rests within seven (7) mountains on nearby sea routes.
List of the Seven Highest Peaks in the Midian Mountains
“The Seven Crowns or Mountains of NEOM Babylon”
|Peak||Height (m)||Nearest City||Coordinates|
|Jabal Al-Lawz||2,549||Tabuk||28°39′16″N 35°18′18″E|
|Jabal Al Qalom||2,367||Tabuk||28°35′45″N 35°20′03″E|
|Jabal Maqla||2,326||Tabuk||28°59’67”N 35°33’54”E|
|Jabal Ad-Dubbagh||2,315||Dhuba||27°51′38″N 35°44′22″E|
|Jabal Harb||1,962||Dhuba||27°57′39″N 35°39′27″E|
|Jabal Huwad||1,832||Tabuk||28°28′15″N 35°34′27″E|
|Jabal Shar||1,784||Dhuba||27°38′52″N 35°44′32″E|
- The Midian Mountains are a range that extends from the Northwest of NEOM to the Southeast of NEOM, directly through the center of NEOM’s geographical footprint.
- Jabal Al-Lawz, is the central-most point (and highest mountain) in NEOM and of the Midian Mountains.
- Jabal Al-Lawz, the highest mountain sits at apx. 2,500 meters.
- The Christ angle (from the great pyramid of Giza in Egypt) points directly to (and through) Bethlehem (birth place of Christ) and to (and through) the mountain known as Jabal Al Lawz in the MIDDLE of NEOM Babylon (birth place of the Antichrist?). Both Bethlehem and Jabal Al Lawz sit on EXACTLY the same point of longitude (35.2 East)
- Bethlehem (in Israel) latitude and longitude = 31°70’53”N 35°19’36”E
- Jabal Al Lawz (in NEOM Babylon) latitude and longitude = 28°39′16″N 35°18′18″E
- ALL seven (7) mountains of NEOM Babylon sit EXACTLY on the 35° latitude and form a straight line pointing North AND intersecting Bethlehem (birthplace of Christ) at 35°.
- Jabal Al-Lawz is debated as being the original Mt. Sinai of Biblical antiquity. Galatians 4:25 … “Mount Sinai in Arabia.” (Exodus 19:2, 19:11, 19:18, 19:20, 19:23, 24:16, 31:18, 34:2, 34:4, 34:29, 34:32, Leviticus 7:38, 25:1, 26:46, 27:34, Numbers 3:1, 28:6, Deuteronomy 33:2, Judges 5:5, Nehemiah 9:13, Galatians 4:24).
Seven (7) References to ‘BE WATCHING or WATCHFUL.’
Matthew 24:42; Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew 25:13; Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Mark 13:35; Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning.
Luke 21:36; Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man
Luke 12:37-39; Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
1 Thessalonians 5:2-4; For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. (Be Watching).
John 13:19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
Luke 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
Mark 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
‘Increasing Like Labor Pains.’ ‘Fearful Sights.’ ‘Perilous Times.’ ‘Men’s hearts failing with fear.’ Great Convergence of Signs.’ REDEMPTION IMMINENT.
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.