Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door.
Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.
10 ‘Super Signs’ of Convergence. Consider another ‘Watchman’s’ Discernment.
Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:00 PM PST
BREAKING: The U.S. government is now pushing the idea that the current vaccines will need to be upgraded (source). The watchmen have been saying this would happen for most of this year. It’s the final slippery slope leading straight into the Tribulation. ‘Even now’ you cannot buy or sell without a mask. Expect that in 2021 you will not be able to buy or sell unless you can provide proof of immunization. This is not the Mark of the Beast, but is inevitably leading to the post-rapture Mark of the Beast. You would have to be blind not to see this now, and sure enough, most are blind. The readiness of the world to receive the mark and worship the beast is now apparent to the powers that be, so they are moving full speed ahead. And simultaneously, an unprecedented global media purge has been underway this past month in an effort to stifle and censor all opposition to the coming antichrist system.
Beyond the dystopian, post-apocalyptic reality that has been 2020, why do we know this is the time? There are a multitude of reasons and none of them stand apart.
1. First and foremost, we know because Jesus promised He would return quickly (Rev. 22:7, 12) and we know that His coming is near (Rev. 1:3). Soon to God is not necessarily soon to man, but it is soon. We are now just about one decade away from the 2,000-year anniversary of when Jesus literally ascended into Heaven, having promised He would return to receive those who have faith in Him (Jn. 14:1–6). God is never late, nor is He early. He arrives precisely when He means to. The One who promised is faithful, and since He Himself declared that His coming was near and would happen quickly, those who say His coming is delayed are mistaken (2 Pt. 3:3–12) and even wicked (Mt. 24:45–51).
2. We live during the unique period of human history in which the stage is set for events described in the Book of Revelation to unfold. According to the Bible, human beings have been on the planet for six or seven millennia. Secular estimates suggest we have been here much longer than that. Either way, for just the last 150 years or so—a small fraction of the time humans have dwelt on the earth—there has been an incredibly unique surge in technology, population growth, and religious apostasy, as well as an unprecedented march toward global government. It was just at the turn of the 19th century that the world population finally reached one billion, and now it stands at nearly eight (7.77) billion—an eightfold increase in 200 years. Add to that the development of electricity, motorized transportation, air travel, space travel, telecommunication, computers, the internet, weapons of mass destruction, and bioengineering. Whether or not you believe in God, you can’t deny that we happen to live during an extremely unusual, unprecedented, and narrow window of human history. That’s not an accident.
3. The nation in focus throughout the pages of Holy Writ is none other than Israel. Israel ceased to be a nation in 722 BC, but was reestablished in our generation—in 1948 to be exact. That’s also no accident. The Prophets of the Bible, including Jesus Himself, foretold that this would happen. Israel is a super sign pointing to the supremely unique time period in which we live.
(Night Watchman Note: 1967 to 2027 = 60 years, 1948 to 2018 = 70 years, 1948 to 2028 = 80 years)
4. Just as Israel is the nation central to the Bible’s narrative, so too Jerusalem is the city at the heart of the biblical story. Jerusalem has been controlled by various Gentile empires since the 6th century BC, but in 1967 it fell back into the hands of the Jews. Again, it’s not an accident this has happened in our time.
(Night Watchman Note; Zechariah 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.)
Now we’re starting to zero in on the target. Major signs are happening this very decade. This should absolutely terrify you if you have not placed your faith in the Son of God.
5. Everything is now ready for the construction of the Third Temple. The First Temple was destroyed by the Babylonians in 587 BC and the Second Temple was destroyed by the Romans in 70 (7) AD. The short-lived Third Temple will be erected during the seven-year Tribulation and will become the focal point of a global, apostate religious system wherein the antichrist is worshiped. Instead of turning to the all-sufficient sacrifice of Christ in the aftermath of the rapture of the predominantly Gentile Church, the Jewish nation will attempt to reinstitute the insufficient Levitical system of the Old Testament in a futile effort to atone for sin. At the time I write this, the cornerstones of the Temple have already been prepared, the blueprints completed, the Levites and Kohanim identified, and the priestly garments and vessels constructed. All that remains is the green light.
6. A prophetic sign that the Bible foretold would occur in the sky as a warning of the nearness of the rapture of the Church and the subsequent global judgment transpired with perfect precision in September of 2017. For those who would downplay the significance of this sign, the Bible itself calls it “great” (Rev. 12:1) and Jesus said that exactly such signs as this one would occur leading up to His return (Lk. 21:11, 25; cf. Gen. 1:14).
7. The biblical identity of Israel as the unique nation-state of the Jewish people was restored in July 2018 (1948 to 2018 = 70 (7) years) when the Jewish Nation-State Law came into force. The law also reestablished the biblical festivals, the Sabbath, and the biblical calendar in Israel. Hebrew became the official language and the official name of the country was changed from the “State of Israel” to simply “Israel.”
8. The technology and impetus for the Mark of the Beast are now here. As a result of the global COVID-19 pandemic, draconian laws have been put in place globally, controlling who can buy and sell, who can travel, and even who can leave their home. Millions of people are being closely tracked and controlled like livestock. Megacorporations loyal to the premise of technocratic global government have suddenly become massively powerful. Whereas masks were required to enter most non-residential buildings and business premises in 2020, in 2021 it is widely expected that some sort of personally-transportable record proving immunization will be required to buy or sell.
9. A series of astronomical signs (note: not astrological) foretold in the Bible subsequent to the Great Sign in September 2017 seem to have occurred this past December, concluding as early as next month. These signs seem to portray Revelation 12:3–5, which pictures the casting down of Satan and his angels, followed by the resurrection and rapture of the Church. Before the Church is raptured, the enemy stands ready to devour God’s people. We see the forces of evil getting ready to strike: millions of churches have been shuttered worldwide since the outbreak, and Christians are being threatened, jailed, and censored all over the world. The enemy doesn’t want to stop there. He is planning to destroy the Body of Christ, but God has promised us a Red Sea moment—a death-defying escape just in the nick of time, when there is no visible way out and our fallen enemy is going in for the kill.
10. Simple arithmetic shows we’re close. Jesus said that the end-times generation would live to see all of the events described in His Olivet Discourse fulfilled. That includes His physical second coming to the earth—an event that occurs at the very end of the Great Tribulation. His promise that “this generation” would not pass away comes in the context of His Parable of the Fig Tree. The fig tree is a national symbol of Israel. The withered fig tree, which had been proverbially “cut down at the roots” was replanted and began to put forth leaves in 1948. But how long is a generation? Psalm 90:10, which itself has end-time connotations, defines a generation as 70 to 80 years. Israel turned 70 in 2018 and turns 80 in 2028. Israel will be 80 until the Spring of 2029. Could The Parable of the Fig Tree and Psalm 90:10 be connected? It is plausible. Perhaps even probable. It is a simple and straightforward timing solution that adds weight to the convergence of all of the other signs we see. 2027, 2028, or 2029 are also the likeliest 2,000-year anniversaries of the initiation of Jesus’ ministry when He was baptized by the Holy Spirit and declared a jubilee (Lk. 4:16–19). That means that if the departure of the Church were to occur this year, Jesus would return right around a jubilee, 2,000 years after He was anointed by the Spirit as the Messiah.
God has been screaming through everything for the world to repent (“repent” means to change your mind—to convert from unbelief in Christ to belief in Him for salvation). In His sovereignty He established Trump-Pence as the leaders of the United States—a clear testimony to the coming trumpet call of God that will awaken the dead and rapture the Church, as well as the subsequent trumpet judgments that will bring utter devastation upon the earth. Trump was born during a total lunar eclipse, 700 (7) days before Israel was reestablished. That means he was 777 (7) days old when Israel was 77 (7) days old. Trump was inaugurated President when he was 70 (7) years, 7 (7) months, and 7 (7) days old. Do you really think that’s coincidence? No. It’s the sovereignty of God.
And now we see the rise to power of one Joseph Biden. There has never been a president with the name of Joseph. Joseph became second in command of Egypt. He became as Pharaoh to the people. His life more closely resembled Christ’s life than any other Old Testament figure. Just as an American Pharaoh has risen to power, so to the true King from Heaven—the heavenly Joseph—is about to reign with a rod of iron. But before He does, a wicked and counterfeit king, a master of intrigue, will rule the world as the Pharaoh from hell. The antichrist will be revealed after the Church disappears. Both God and the antichrist are biding their time—waiting for the right moment.
The time is near. Today is the day of salvation. You are not promised tomorrow. The world tells you to trust in anything but Christ. Progressive Christians tell you that Jesus was good, but not needed. Legalistic Christians tell you that Jesus is not enough. Both camps—the worldly, progressive Sadducees, and the legalistic, judgmental Pharisees—deny the gospel in the same place: they both deny the atonement. Salvation is a free gift, but it must be received. Jesus is the Way. Jesus is the Door. Jesus is the only Name given among men by which we must be saved. He took on flesh, lived a perfect life, died as your spotless propitiation, and then rose again. If someone offered you a million dollars would you say “no thanks?” Would you count yourself unworthy of such a great gift? The gift of salvation is much greater than a million dollars. As a matter of fact, a hundred million dollars is like toilet paper compared to the priceless gift of the Cross.
Don’t say “no thank you” to such a great gift. Don’t forfeit forgiveness, eternal life, and everlasting heavenly pleasure simply because of pride. How long does it take to call upon the LORD? How long does it take to believe? Ten seconds? Five seconds? Your pride and a brief moment of time are the only cost, yet billions—literally billions—refuse to surrender either. God loves the inheritance-receiving Jacob and despises the inheritance-rejecting Esau. Don’t be an Esau. There is simply no time left.
Seven (7) References to ‘BE WATCHING or WATCHFUL.’
Matthew 24:42; Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew 25:13; Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Mark 13:35; Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning.
Luke 21:36; Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man
Luke 12:37-39; Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
1 Thessalonians 5:2-4; For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. (Be Watching).
John 13:19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
Luke 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
Mark 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
‘Increasing Like Labor Pains.’ ‘Fearful Sights.’ ‘Perilous Times.’ ‘Men’s hearts failing with fear.’ Great Convergence of Signs.’ REDEMPTION IMMINENT.
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it. Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth
Categories: Revelation of Jesus Christ