Seven Crowns or Mountains
Five-Fold Reference to Seven (7) Crowns Heads:
- … “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.” (Rev. 12:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.” (Rev. 13:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “So he carried me away in the spirt into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth here, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.” (Rev. 17:9). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Verse 17:9 clears up the symbolism of the seven heads. They are the seven (7) mountains where NEOM Babylon resides, sits or rests upon. These are mountains and not hills. Physical NEOM Babylon city rests nestled among seven (7) physical, geographic mountains. There are many verses in chapter 18 (15, 17, 19 and 21) which indicate that Babylon city is also within easy eyesight of sea(s) or ocean(s). As indicated, physical NEOM Babylon city rests within seven (7) mountains on nearby sea routes.
List of the Seven Highest Peaks in the Midian Mountains
“The Seven Crowns or Mountains of NEOM Babylon”
|Peak||Height (m)||Nearest City||Coordinates|
|Jabal Al-Lawz||2,549||Tabuk||28°39′16″N 35°18′18″E|
|Jabal Al Qalom||2,367||Tabuk||28°35′45″N 35°20′03″E|
|Jabal Maqla||2,326||Tabuk||28°59’67”N 35°33’54”E|
|Jabal Ad-Dubbagh||2,315||Dhuba||27°51′38″N 35°44′22″E|
|Jabal Harb||1,962||Dhuba||27°57′39″N 35°39′27″E|
|Jabal Huwad||1,832||Tabuk||28°28′15″N 35°34′27″E|
|Jabal Shar||1,784||Dhuba||27°38′52″N 35°44′32″E|
- The Midian Mountains are a range that extends from the Northwest of NEOM to the Southeast of NEOM, directly through the center of NEOM’s geographical footprint.
- Jabal Al-Lawz, is the central-most point (and highest mountain) in NEOM and of the Midian Mountains.
- Jabal Al-Lawz, the highest mountain sits at apx. 2,500 meters.
- The Christ angle (from the great pyramid of Giza in Egypt) points directly to (and through) Bethlehem (birth place of Christ) and to (and through) the mountain known as Jabal Al Lawz in the MIDDLE of NEOM Babylon (Islamic / Muslim Saudi Arabia, birth place of the Antichrist). Both Bethlehem and Jabal Al Lawz sit on EXACTLY the same point of longitude (35.2 East)
- Geographically, the birthplace of Christ sits ‘above’ the birthplace ‘below’ of the Antichrist.
- Bethlehem (in Israel) latitude and longitude = 31°70’53”N 35°19’36”E
- Jabal Al Lawz (in NEOM Babylon) latitude and longitude = 28°39′16″N 35°18′18″E
- ALL seven (7) mountains of NEOM Babylon sit EXACTLY on the 35° latitude and form a straight line pointing North AND intersecting Bethlehem (birthplace of Christ) at 35°.
- Jabal Al-Lawz is debated as being the original Mt. Sinai of Biblical antiquity. Galatians 4:25 … “Mount Sinai in Arabia.” (Exodus 19:2, 19:11, 19:18, 19:20, 19:23, 24:16, 31:18, 34:2, 34:4, 34:29, 34:32, Leviticus 7:38, 25:1, 26:46, 27:34, Numbers 3:1, 28:6, Deuteronomy 33:2, Judges 5:5, Nehemiah 9:13, Galatians 4:24).
- Is it an ironic coincidence that this mountain is the largest mountain in all of NEOM?
NEOM Babylon Being on the Red Sea
- A new vibrant destination on the coast of the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba.
- Access to theMediterranean Sea.
- The city will sit close to the maritime trade routes that use the Suez Canal.
- 50% of NEOM Babylon’s perimeter is coastline (either on the Red Sea or Gulf of Aqaba).
… “The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing. And saying, Alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! For in one hour is she made desolate. Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.” (Rev. 18:15-21). (Emphasis added).
These mountains are scarlet and purple colored due to volcanic origin and related minerals deposited in rock. NEOM is a $500 (5) billion technological/hedonistic paradise. No mention or acceptance of Christ.
Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
17:3-4 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour,
Great Wealth and Riches
Seven-fold Luxuries of Babylon City:
- Luxury metals and stones (fine gold, silver, precious stones, pearls). (Rev. 18:12)
- Luxury clothing (fine linens, silks, color dyes). (Rev. 18:12)
- Luxury building materials (precious woods, ivory, brass, iron, marble). (Rev. 18:12)
- Luxury produce (exquisite herbs, fragrances, ointments, wine, oil, flour, wheat). (Rev. 18:13)
- Luxury meat products / animals (beasts, sheep, horses).(Rev. 18:13 )
- Luxury cars and transportation (chariots). (Rev. 18:13)
- Human slave trade and sex-trafficking (slaves and souls of men). (Rev. 18:13)
Commentary: This looks like today’s shopping list of the rich and famous, and of the political and financial elite of the world. I believe this covers everything materialistic that is generally valued around the world today (and in the future). There is nothing mundane, routine or common among these ‘delicacies’. Babylon is built on luxurious living and is the center of worldwide trade of these items and merchandise. These things are literally brought into Babylon by the ship loads (Rev. 18:17-19), “For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off.” (Empahsis added). These items are considered luxurious because they are extremely expensive! (Rev. 18:19, “the great city was made rich by all the ships of the sea by reason of her costliness.”) (Emphasis added). The people in Babylon are extremely materialistic and glorify themselves through their wealth, but are spiritually evil and bankrupt. Demand for luxury items is so great that merchants of the earth have become wealthy themselves by providing these luxuries (Rev. 18:3, “and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.” (Emphasis added). Both supply (merchants) and demand (people in Babylon) worship the created things and not God, the Creator. The worship of and reliance on luxury items plays right into the hands of the mystery religion of Babylon (Mystery Babylon).Keep in mind that all these players (merchants and Babylon citizens), all have the mark of the beast and his system. They are allowed to sell and buy through the complicity and authority of the antichrist’s economic machinations via having the mark. Hypothetically speaking, I wouldn’t be surprised if the wealthy in Babylon view the antichrist’s mark as a luxury brand symbol or something equivalent. Sad, very sad (understatement).
Interestingly, there is a parallel condemnation of wealth and materialism regarding the church of Laodicea (Rev. 3:14-22). During the time when John received the Revelation of Jesus Christ, Laodicea was a leading banking center, and known for manufacturing garments made from a soft, black wool. Additionally, Laodicea was also home to a famous medical school that specialized in the treatment of eye diseases. The city had a lot going for it economically. The Laodicea church also benefited financially from the surrounding strong economy. The city was so strong financially, that in AD 60 when it was destroyed by an earthquake, Laodicea paid for its own reconstruction instead of asking Rome for rebuilding funds. As a result of the Laodecian church’s self-sufficiency and affluence, they received a strong rebuke from Jesus. The church considered itself wealthy and self-sufficient, instead, Jesus viewed this church very differently. He saw this church as “wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked”, using metaphors from the local economy that surrounded the church. “Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing: and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.” (Rev. 3:17) (Emphasis added). While the church thought it had everthing, it had nothing. They confused material prosperity and comfort with spiritual health and security. The Bible teaches that the rich (and very rich, by today’s standards) are often tempted to rely upon themselves, while the poor often turn to the Lord for help. Jesus challenges his people to trust in him rather than in material possessions, and to use things to meet the needs of others (Deut. 8:10-14; Prov. 30:8-9; Matt. 6:19-24; Luke 12:13-21; 1 Tim. 6:6-10, 17-19). Physical wealth and comfort can foster spiritual complacency and self-reliance. Affluence tempts us to forget God. The message to the church of Laodicea illustrates the power of forgetting God, do to materialistic affluence.
From an economic point of view, the parallel between Babylon and Laodicea is staggering. The rebuke that Jesus gave the church of Laodicea is generally considered to be one of the stronger (est) rebukes given to the five churches who were in need of correction. Keep in mind that Jesus’ rebuke was to those members in his own house (church). Babylon has the same evil symptons, but on steroids! Citizens of Babylon and worshippers of Mystery Babylon are swimming in luxury, wealth, materialism and self-suffiency. Greed is rampant. They are not members of Jesus’ church and they do not acknowledge or worship the Creator who made the material wealth they worship and enjoy. Revelation 18:7 indicates, “How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously. ” (Emphasis added). God is not remotely on their spending or spiritual radar. They are utterly deceived by their materialism and love of luxury and “delicious living”. Since Jesus strongly rebuked the Loadicean church members, how much more so will God pour out His wrath on Babylon, who openly rejects him for the love of wealth? The Loadicean church received rebuke from Jesus, Babylon will receive total destruction by God. This should be a message to today’s churches who preach the prosperity gospel. God is not against a person being properous, however, he is against the amount of prosperity that fosters complacency and self-sufficiency, or to the point of fostering wealth worship (greed) at the expense of foregtting one’s relationship with God and Jesus Christ.
Six-fold References to the Name Babylon as a City and as a Mystery Religion:
- … “And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.” (Rev. 14:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.” (Rev. 16:19). (Emphasis added).
- … “And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” (Rev. 17:5). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.” (Rev. 18:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour is thy judgement come.” (Rev. 18:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.” (Rev. 18:21). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Only six (6) references. Six represents imperfection, something not normal, monstrous, evil. The number of evil man. These six references are to a name or title, and are not descriptive, since Babylon is capitalized in every case. “That great city” is used twice as a desciptive element. “the great” is used three times as a desciptive element.
3X + 2X = 5X (the great + that geat city). Denotes the satanic influence behind and operating within the city.
3X + 2X +1X = 6X (the great + that great city + Babylon). Adding the name Babylon from the first verse or reference with the two desciptive elements indicates that Babylon is an extremely evil city of men. Six (6) references is the evil number representing man.
5X + 1X = 6X (Babylon City + Mystery Babylon). Babylon is referenced 5X as a city and once as Mystery Babylon. Mystery (Religion) Babylon is a spiritual or religious reference to the evil and false religion(s) eminating from the city causing spiritual fornication around the world. Depending on how the word Babylon is used, in context and with descriptive elements, it can mean either the actual, physical city of the Beast’s worldwide capital, or it can mean the false, evil, mystery religious fornication that is spewed forth from the city. Generically speaking, the Babylonian System is not mentioned in the Bible, however, it is used to descibe the entire Babylon footprint on the earth; the beast, the fasle prophet, the mark/name/number, the ten kings (political, military backbone for the beast), the physical city of Babylon, the false, fornication of evil religion and spirituality, the satanic influence behind the beast, the false prophet, Babylon City and Mystery Religion Babylon. The Babylon System also includes the worldwide systems behind the beast’s empire that allow him to govern the earth; electronic commerce, communications, military, political, and religious. Babylon and Mystery Religion Babylon are further described as:
- She made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
- God remembers the evil caused by her and pours out the “wine of the fierceness of his wrath” for her to drink. In turn, she is divided into three parts and the cities of the world are leveled by the greatest, most powerful earthquake in the history of mankind “as long as men have walked the earth.”
- She is described also as being the ”mother or harlots and abominations of the earth.” Taken into context with “MYSTERY”, this refers to the spiritual fornication that is generated from the city and propigated around the world.
- The physical city becomes the ”habitation of devils, the hold of every kind of foul spirit, and the cage of every unclean and hateful bird.” These descriptive elements suggest that physical Babylon City will attract anything and everything that is evil, foul, devilish, unclean and hateful. Both of spirits and of men.
- Physical Babylon City is literally destroyed in one hour. The smoke and fire of her destruction is seen so far away that men (merchansts, kings) stand back or away, least they be consumed by her destruction. They see Babylon City’s destruction and are afraid to come near it because they fear that the destruction might come upon them. Everyone who stands afar off watching the aftermath of Babylon City’s destruction marvel at her destruction and the immensity of it. They grew rich from selling their merchandise and luxuries to the evil people of Babylon City. The kings of the world maintained their political power under the beast by committing spiritual Mystery Religion fornication with the evil religious doctrine(s) the city provided the world. Everyone who benefitted from their relationship with the evil city and its evil religious dogma is now distraught because their fortunes and benefits have been lost. They never thought that such a “great city” could fall or be destroyed, let alone in under just one hour. They are scared for themselves and won’t come near the city.
- Lastly, an extremely strong angel casts or throws a millstone (heavy object) into the sea indicating that Babylon City will likewise be cast aside with violence and found no more. Babylon City was not unlike a millstone that hung around the necks of men, causing them to sink to the depths of hell. Symbolically, as the millstone sinks to the bottom of the ocean and will never be found again, so it will be with Babylon City. It is violently destroyed and cast aside, never to be found again.
Once again, Six (6) detailed descriptions of Babylon and Mystery Religion Babylon. Six represents imperfection, something not normal, monstrous, evil. The number of evil man.
Six-fold Descriptive Names of Babylon City:
- queen. (Rev. 18:7)
- mighty city. (Rev. 18:10)
- no widow. (Rev. 18:7)
- great city. (7X). (Rev. 14:8, 17:18, 18:10, 18:16, 18:18, 18:19, 18:21)
- woman. (6X). (17:3, 17:4, 17:6, 17:7, 17:9, 17:18)
- whore. (4X). (Rev. 17:1, 17:15, 17:16, 19:2)
Commentary: Descriptive references (not name or title conventions). Four of the evil references are related to a female (queen, no widow, woman, whore). The remaining references are to an evil city. We know these references are evil because there are six (6) of them and they describe the evil, physical city of Babylon City and those who dwell within it.
X = reference(s) to descriptive name.
7X = (great city). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
6X + 1X = 7X (woman + queen). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
6X + 1X = 7X (woman + no widow). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
6X + 1X = 7X (woman + great city). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
4X + 1X + 1X + 1X = 7X (whore + queen + no widow + great city). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
6X + 4X = (woman + whore). Denotes imperfection, monstrous, not normal, evil (plus) universalness. Numbers within numbers, meaning within meanings, truth within truth. Six (6) evil references or verses describing the evil Babylon City. Seven, six and four repetitions of the evil descriptive elements have divine meaning. Even the combinations of the evil descriptive elements and the number of their repetitions contain divine meaning and truth.
Five-fold Babylon World Systems Satanically Controlled:
- Economic system. (Buy, sell, merchants, trade, mark, name, number). (18X). (Rev. 13:16, 13:17, 14:9, 14:11, 15:2, 16:2, 18:3, 18:7, 18:9, 18:11, 18:12, 18:13, 18:14, 18:15, 18:17, 18:19, 18:22, 18:23).
- Communication system. (Nations shall see, in the sight of men, saying to them that dwell on earth). (15X). (Rev. 11:9, 11:10, 11:11, 11:12, 13:3, 13:4, 13:5, 13:6, 13:12, 13:13, 13:14, 13:15, 13:16, 13:17, 17:8).
- Political system. (Kingdom, seat, authority, kings, power over nations). (12X). (Rev. 13:1, 13:2, 13:7, 16:10, 16:14, 17:3, 17:7, 17:12, 17:13, 17:16, 17:17, 17:18).
- Military system. (Power, make war). (15X).(Rev. 6:2, 6:4, 10:16, 10:18, 10:19, 13:2, 13:7, 13:15, 16:14, 16:16, 17:12, 17:13, 17:14, 19:18, 19:19).
- Religious system. (Mystery Religion Babylon). (24X). (Rev. 9:20, 9:21, 13:4, 13:8, 13:11, 13:12, 13:14, 13:15, 14:8, 14:9, 14:11, 16:2, 17:1, 17:2, 17:4, 17:5, 17:15, 17:16, 18:3, 18:4, 18:5, 18:9, 19:2, 19:20).
Commentary: Babylon System is the beast’s/antichrist’s kingdom of power and control on earth during the Tribulation. It is the beast’s/anti-christ’s political and military systems. It is an economic and communication system. It is the name of a physical city believed to be the capital of the kingdom. Lastly, it is a false, blasphemous religious and worship system (Mystery Religion Babylon). Satan controls and manipulates all these global systems, through his beast/antichrist and the false prophet. The number of references for each of these systems CONFIRMS his influence on these systems.
Economic System (18 references). 6+6+6=18. Six is the evil number of man, the beast and the false prophet. The economic system is man’s ultimate evil because he has to completely prostitute himself (spiritually) to the beast in order to participate in this system through taking the name, mark or number of the beast. 3×6=18. Three (3) denotes God’s intensity and emphasis, Six (6) denotes the evil number of man (mankind, beast, false prophet).
Communication System (15 references). 5+5+5=15. Control and manipulation of the world’s communications systems is under the influence of Satan, via the beast. Five (5) being the number of Satan and his influence in the world. 3×5=15. Three (3) denotes God’s intensity and emphasis. Satan controls the world’s communications systems so he can worshipped worldwide indirectly and eventually directly, through the beast.
Political System (12 references). 2×6=12. Two (2) denotes God’s solid confirmation of a matter. Six (6) is the evil number of man. Twelve (12) denotes God’s divinely constituted organization either in heaven or earth. Remember, even though the beast’s political system is evil, God is in control and allows this political system to exist for a limited time. The Bible is very clear about God’s desire to influence and orchestrate the development of this political system in Revelation 17:17, “For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.”
Military System (15 references). 5+5+5=15. Control and manipulation of the world’s military systems are under the influence of Satan, via the beast. Five (5) being the number of Satan and his influence in the world. 3×5=15. Three (3) denotes God’s intensity and emphasis. Revelation 13, 14 and 16 indicate that an unclean spirit is spewed forth by the dragon (and beast and false prophet) to go out into the world to motivate kings and their armies to arrive at Armageddon to do battle on the Great Day of the Lord.
Religious System (24 references). Ultimately, it is the whore (Mystery Religion Babylon) who causes religious/spiritual fornication among everyone on earth. This is the most evil of all five (5) worldwide systems influenced by Satan. He does everything in his power to shield or hide the truth about the saving gospel of Jesus Christ. He wants to destroy all men, and send them to hell and the lake of fire. He wants to blaspheme God. He wants the world to worship only him. He wants to world think he is equal to God. All of these satanic goals are manifest in Mystery Religion Babylon. The other four world systems (economic, communication, political and military) just serve a means to an end. The end culminating in the direct (false) worship of Satan. The religious system of Babylon receives the most references by the world of God through His Holy Spirit. 2×12=24. Two (2) signifying God’s solid confirmation of a matter and twelve (12) denoting God’s divinely constituted organization either in heaven or on earth. Another way to think of twenty-four (24) is 4×6=24. Four (4) denoting God’s foursquareness of balance and symmetry, and of intelligent design multiplied by six (6) the evil number of man (mankind, beast, false prophet). Once again, God is in control and only lets this evil religious system exist only for a divinely determined time and purpose.
Inside Saudi Prince’s $500 billion project to build ‘most advanced city in world’ . NEOM Babylon, the ‘world’s LAST BABYLON.’ The ‘SEAT’ of the ‘world’s LAST ANTICHRIST.’
SAUDI CROWN PRINCE Mohammed bin Salman plans to complete a $500billion project to build “the most advanced city in the world” from scratch.
By CALLUM HOARE PUBLISHED: 08:05, Thu, Jan 21, 2021 | UPDATED: 10:40, Thu, Jan 21, 2021 Express.co.uk
NEOM is the name given to the proposed cross-border city in the Tabuk Province of northwestern Saudi Arabia. It is the vision of Saudi Arabia’s current deputy Prime Minister, Prince bin Salman, who also serves as the Chairman of the Council for Economic and Development Affairs, Council of Political and Security Affairs, and Minister of Defence. He has been described as the power behind the throne of his father, King Salman and is believed to be worth around $3billion (£2.2billion).
He announced plans for the city at the Future Investment Initiative conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, in 2017 (October 24, ONE MONTH EXACTLY after the Rev. 12 SIGN), to incorporate “smart city technologies” and also function as a tourist destination.
The site is near the Red Sea, the Strait of Tiran, and the borders of Egypt, Israel, and Jordan and it is hoped that the first section of NEOM will be complete by 2025.
And YouTube channel NeoScribe – which studies what future technologies and projects might look like – revealed the inspiration behind it.
The narrator said: “Special Economic Zones are areas within a country’s borders that have different laws than the rest of the country.
“Typically the variants in laws or policies involve investing, taxation, trading, quotas, customs and labour regulations and this is to encourage businesses to establish themselves in the zone.
“The zones are created for various reasons, such as increased trade, increased investment, job creation.
“Dozens of countries in the world have special economic zones, including China, Mexico, Greece, India, Poland and many more.
“And Saudi Arabia wants to establish their own Special Economic Zone in NEOM.”
The initiative emerged following Saudi Vision 2030, a plan that seeks to reduce Saudi Arabia’s dependence on oil, diversify its economy, and develop public service sectors.
And the video explained why.
It added: “Over the years, the price for oil has dropped significantly which has really hurt countries that rely on oil like Saudi Arabia.
”Petrol and Diesel fuelled vehicles have started to shift toward hybrid or electric motors, altogether lowering the demand for oil.
“Also, the US has recently produced more oil than ever before, hitting an all-time high in 2018.
“Prince Mohammed bin Salman announced the megacity NEOM as a move away from this reliance.”
The region selected for NEOM has a relatively mild climate compared to most of Saudi Arabia.
And the YouTube documentary detailed why it has huge potential.
It continued in 2017: “The name NEOM means ‘New Future’ and comes from two words and two languages.
“First is the Greek word NEO meaning new and then the M stands for the Arabic word Mostaqbal, meaning future.
“NEOM will be massive, at over 10,000 square miles and it will be more than 33 times larger than New York City and a little less than Massachusetts.
“Located in the North-West corner of Saudi Arabia, NEOM loosely connects the three continents of Africa, Asia and Europe and hopes to be a leading global hub.
“In the future, 70 percent of the world’s population will be able to reach it in under eight hours.”
Revelation 17:8-11 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
‘Seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.’ = NEOM Babylon sits on the seven (7) tallest mountains in the Midian Mountain range in the Tabuk region of Saudi Arabia. Tallest mountain is Mount Sinai. These mountains are scarlet and purple colored due to volcanic origin and related minerals deposited in rock. NEOM is a $500 (5) billion technological/hedonistic paradise. No mention or acceptance of Christ.
The seven and eight kings are in reference to the genetic lineage (bottomless pit of evil) of the House of Saud. These are ALL the modern kings since the foundation of modern Saudi Arabia.
Seven (7) References to ‘BE WATCHING or WATCHFUL.’
Matthew 24:42; Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew 25:13; Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Mark 13:35; Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning.
Luke 21:36; Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man
Luke 12:37-39; Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
1 Thessalonians 5:2-4; For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. (Be Watching).
John 13:19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
Luke 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
Mark 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
‘Increasing Like Labor Pains.’ ‘Fearful Sights.’ ‘Perilous Times.’ ‘Men’s hearts failing with fear.’ Great Convergence of Signs.’ REDEMPTION IMMINENT.
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.