What is this ‘666-Thingy’ all about? Who or What is it? Glad You Asked.
The Monstrosity and Evilness of Mankind (6)
The “Put-yourself-into-John-the-Apostle’s-Sandals” Paradox.
When it comes to evil, the book of Revelation is chock-full of strange and mysterious symbolism, imagery and several perplexing references to numbers, such as “666”.
O.K. Here is the paradox and the answer to the paradox. The Apostle John is sitting inside, or outside of a cave on the Isle of Patmos, on a nice day. The Holy Spirit floats by him, taps him on the shoulder and says, ‘Come!’ Immediately (boom!), John is in heaven, with the Holy Spirit. He is then given a large number of strange and supernaturally related visions, of both events in heaven and on earth. Fair enough. There is plenty of scripture that indicates that this ‘being in the spirit’ is just one way that God communicates with man. The entirety of Revelation indicates that John’s supernatural visions were the chosen course of communication to him by the Holy Spirit, from God. John is given some really strange (and horrific) things to try to explain in a way that people in his century, and the centuries to follow, would be able to relate to and understand. Some of the visions were straightforward enough, that a relatively simple or basic explanation sufficed to convey God’s point. Other visions were so complex and complicated, that the explanation involved a strange use of symbolism (7 heads, 7 crowns, 7 candlesticks, 10 heads, beast, woman riding a beast, etc.). These strange, symbolic images are the things most people think of, if they have bothered to read the book of Revelation (let alone tried to interpret it). God uses this symbolism to represent extensive worldwide systems that are political, religious, military, governmental, financial, electronic, or communication related. The use of literal descriptions of these worldwide things would take pages and pages and pages of detailed explanation, in a way that would not make any sense to anyone back in John’s day, or since. God is omnipotent and omnipresent. He knows what to say, whom to say it to, when to say it, and what he means by saying it.
Yes, the Holy Spirit prompted John, the Apostle to write. However, John and all the other writers in both the Old and New Testament had to write, using simple enough words, terms and language, in order that folks would understand what they were reading about, so that the meaning wouldn’t be lost on them. “Knowledge shall be increased in the last days.” (Dan. 12:4). It is an understatement to say that things, and the world, have changed greatly and exponentially since the time John received the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Literally, everything has become more ‘systemic’ and complex and global, in nature. Cars (or vehicles) have only been around for a little over 100 years. John had to use the word “chariot” to best describe what he could not possibly have known about of what he saw. Genetic manipulation (CRISPR), biometric scanning technology and population surveillance technology have only been around for an extremely short time (last couple of years). How could John possibly explain these things of today, in a way that folks 2,000 years ago would be able to comprehend? He couldn’t. He used generalized terms to describe the things he saw leading up to and during the end days in the Tribulation period. “In the days of Noah” is a general description to represent rampant, worldwide lawlessness and genetic manipulation (CRISPR), and other problematic issues occurring as of today (2017 & 2018). “Make an image of the beast” is a general description of the use of CGI (computer generated imagery), high definition television technology, global satellite and cable communications systems, and even 3-D manufacturing technology (which has only arrived on the scene in the past year or two). They didn’t have computer digital technology in John’s day, or multi-acre manufacturing plants that use laser technology, etc. They did not have global satellite communications systems. They wouldn’t even have had the means to communicate the size, scope or measurement of any of this. He did not have a point of reference for knowledge of any of these things. Putting it simply, if you were in John’s sandals, how would you describe something supernaturally that you saw 2,000 years from now, to someone today, in a way that would make sense to them? Or, to make sense to the people of the next 2,000 years? This should make it abundantly clear of the challenge that John faced, and the logical reason(s) that symbolism had to be used. So, what does any of this generalized symbolism have to do with Evil?
The infamous, “Mark of the Beast” and “number of his name is 666” imagery is no different than any of the other generalized, descriptive terms that John used, while in his banishment on the Isle of Patmos. Rev. 13:17-18 is probably the most symbolic, well known and most poorly understood two verses in the book of Revelation, and in the entire Bible. “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred, threescore and six (666).” (Emphasis added). Several things should jump out at you as you read this.
- A person can’t buy or sell (they can’t conduct any financial transactions… buy groceries, take a trip, pay their Mortgage or rent, operate business, buy a vehicle, make a sale, make a purchase, etc.).
- In order to be able to do this, they have to have a special “Mark” or identification and number in order to participate in the global economy. This almost sounds like a credit card number or a routing / account number for a checking account. (This is a clue!).
- This “Mark” or identification of the beast (worldwide system and leader) is described as being the beast’s “name” and his “number”. These are two extremely important distinctions in global, electronic transaction technology of today. Rev. 13:16, interestingly indicates that this special “Mark” or identification is somehow represented on people, either in their forehead or right hand. This is odd, very odd symbolism, or is it?
- Another interesting detail is that the number is mentioned as that of belonging to ‘man’.
- The number of man, is given as 666.
- The last, and final detail suggests that in order to understand the evilness of number 666, a person should “count.”
At this point, I will attempt to explain what the number of the beast represents, what the number 666 means, who the ‘man’ is that is being referred to, what the ‘Mark’ or identification means … in a way, that will hopefully make relatively simple sense to people of today. Please note, that there are six (6) points made in the two verses of Rev. 13:17-18). File my brief comment into the back of your memory for a little while, and then come back to this after you have had a chance to learn what the number six (6) represents and implies! Sixfold (6) denotes imperfection, something not normal, monstrous, evil, something that is short of the glory and perfection of God. This number represents a lesser amount than God’s perfect number seven (7). Anything less than God’s perfection is imperfection. Six (6) is imperfection and is one (1) less than Seven (7) which is perfection. (7-1=6). (A-B=C). (6<7).
The Number of a Man (6):
Verse 13:18 clearly states that 666 is a number of a man … not a number of an angel, not a number of Satan, Devil, serpent or dragon, nor of any kind of reference to Babylon (city) or Mystery Babylon (false religion). The reference is literally to man (mankind), the beast/antichrist (a literal, physical man) and the false prophet (a literal, physical man). Each of them is judged to be extremely evil and each is therefore assigned a number of six (6) to represent the imperfection, sinfullness and evilness of man, before God. Combining the number of each type of man leads to 666, this number represents the consumation of evil, of the three men. The number three (3) denotes intensity and emphasis. The fact that the number six (6) is repeated three (3) times emphasizes the most intense evil that mankind, antichrist, and the false prophet collectively possess during the tribulation period. Evil doesn’t come any worse, or more intensly than this. Period. When the bible states an important reference to someone or something, the word of God is very specific and literal. There should be no confusion. To understand why the number six (6) represents evil, Verse 13:18 tells us to “count” his number. When we read all of Revelation, we can literally “count” (using your fingers, toes, abacus, etch-a-sketch, spreadsheet or notepad and pen on your smartphone) the number of sins or evil actions conducted by all of evil mankind, of the beast/antichrist and of the false prophet. Their evil footprints leave an evil, smelly trail in the mud and muck of the world, that can very easily be sniffed out, followed and counted. Are you excited to be a bloodhound and to begin sniffing out the clues!?
I will start out explaining the mathematics of evil, using very simple elementary school ‘easy math’! (I promise!!!)
Let’s revisit the fact that evil is represented by the number six (6). And that there are three men (man) referenced as being intensely evil; mankind / the beast-antichrist / the false prophet. Each man is assigned the number six (6). The fact that there are three (3) men denotes God’s emphasis and intensity. Since there are three (3) men, there will be three, six’s (6). God’s mathematics not only have numerical values but also descriptive values. God’s mathematics not only express statistical truth, but also sequential, logical and descriptive truth. This is truth within truth, layer within layer, meaning within meaning.
Mankind (6) + beast/antichrist (6) + false prophet (6) = 666 (a literal number represented by the number 6, repeated three times in a linear row.)
By using the three linear, sequential numbers of six (6) “666”, we can calculate some information about evil during the Tribulation period. Remember, one of the six (6) points made in Rev. 13:17-18 was to “count.” This is a very literal suggestion!
- (6×6) + 6 = 42. This tells us, in months, how long the first period of evil Tribulation period lasts. This 3 ½ years. (42 months / 12 mo./yr. = 3.5 years)
- 6 + (6×6) = 42. This tells us, in months, how long the second period of the intensely evil Great Tribulation period lasts. This is the final 3 ½ years. (Note: The Bible specifically mentions that the final 3 ½ years are of “Great Wrath”, because God pours out his most intensive wrath upon the world, during this time. Thus, the final 3 ½ years are referenced as the Great Tribulation.) (42 months / 12 mo./yr. = 3.5 years)
- (6×6) + 6 = 42. This is a relatively simple calculation that tells us, in months, how long the evil beast, as a man, will be on earth during the tribulation. 42 months equals 3 ½ years (42 months divided by 12 months). (Note: the beast/antichrist, as a man, is on the earth for the first half of the tribulation. At the halfway point, Satan takes over, or possesses the beast’s body, and demands to be worshipped as God in the rebuilt Jewish temple. The beast/antichrist is no longer a man, during the final 3 ½ years because he became Satan incarnate.). ALWAYS refer to what the Bible says about these things. Rev. 13:5, “And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months (3 ½ years).” (Emphasis added). The beast/antichrist is only given the first 3 ½ years to promise great things, to lie, and to blaspheme God as a man. (42 months / 12 mo./yr. = 3.5 years)
- Thus, 42 months (1st half trib.) + 42 months (2nd half trib.) = 84 months of total evil tribulation.
- 84 divided by 12 (God’s divinely constituted organization on earth or heaven) = 7 years.
- 7 years is how long God allows the organization (system of commerce, Babylon, etc.) of evil to manifest itself on earth.
- 7 denotes God’s perfection, completeness of his purpose or plan. Seven (7) years, no more – no less. Not by a day, nor an hour.
- 84 divided by 7 (God’s perfection, completeness of his purpose or plan) = 12
- 12 Denotes God’s divinely constituted organization on earth or heaven.
- Mathematically, I just demonstrated two different ways of calculation that arrive at the same conclusions. God’s truth does not change, not matter how you calculate it. Using the logic, within his mathematics, you will always arrive at the same truth(s).
- (6×6)+6 = 42. This tells us in months, how long the two witnesses (prophets of God) address the evil world, on behalf of God. Again, in years, this equates to 3 ½ years. Rev. 11:3, “And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.” 42 months x 30 days/mo = 1,260 days. 1,260 days / 360 days/biblical yr. = 3 ½ years. God’s two prophets have a 3 ½ year time frame to condemn evil, and spread the gospel of salvation from Jesus Christ to evil mankind throughout the world. (42 months / 12 mo./yr. = 3.5)
- 6+(6×6) = 42. This tells us in hours, how long the two witnesses lay slain by the antichrist, unburied, out in the open, on a street and televised around the entire globe. 42 hours / 12 hours per day = 3 ½ days. Rev. 11:8-9, “… And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.” (Emphasis added). It is usually afforded to both evil and righteous men to be buried in graves. However, the two prophets are so despised by evil men because of what they preach and do, that evil men won’t even bother (suffer) to bury the two prophets after the antichrist kills them. Their bodies literally lay out in the open, on a street, beginning to rot and smell from the heat and decay. The antichrist and the rest of the world gloat over their death. The world rejoices and men give each other special presents, celebrating the death of God’s two witnesses/prophets. (Rev. 14:10). The Bible says in this verse that men were “tormented” by what these two prophets said and did. People are tormented by the fact that they are reminded, day after day after day, for 3 ½ years of how evil they are, what sins they are committing, that they need to be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ through his forgiveness of their sins. No one wants to hear this, over and over and over. No one wants to be reminded of their spiritual situation. Everyone wants to continue on in their ways, doing what they have always been doing. Everyone in their soul knows they are wrong and evil, but they are tired of being told such and want nothing to do with (care not of) the gospel. For 3 ½ years, people just wish that these two preachers with supernatural ability (can cause plagues), would literally just ‘go away and die’ and leave them alone. Eventually, after 3 ½ years, they get their wish. The antichrist kills the two witnesses/preachers, but God brings them back to life three and half days later and calls them home, “Come up hither.” (Rev. 11:12). Evil mankind (men) are finally relieved from the torment of these two preachers and celebrate! God is done using holy men to preach to evil men, urging them to repent of their deeds and accept the forgiveness of their sins through Jesus Christ. Most people will not listen. Next, God is going to bring his ‘celestial sledgehammer’ of wrath upon the earth, during the last 3 ½ years of the 7 year Tribulation period. He is done sternly repeating himself, over and over and over, for 3 ½ years to get people to repent and ask for forgiveness. God is “longsuffering” in that he wants that no one should perish. He wants EVERYONE to be saved, through his Son, Jesus Christ. He loves everyone, but hates every sin. However, there comes a point in his infinite wisdom, when he decides to figuratively and literally, turn up the heat on evil mankind and the world.
Six-fold Descriptions of the Beast (antichrist):
- Who: Beast, Antichrist (a man).
- What: He represents the physical manifestation as the son of Satan and is Satan’s attempt at providing the world with a false, deceiving, lying version of the true and faithful, only begotten Son, Jesus Christ of God. Jesus is the true (holy) Christ, the antichrist is the ‘anti’ or opposite (evil) of Christ. Just as God empowers his Son, Jesus Christ; Satan empowers his son with the spirit of iniquity.
- Where: Capital of his kingdom is a city called Babylon (NEOM). Rev. 17:8-9, indicates that the beast/antichrist comes out of the bottomless pit (symbolic for House of Saud) and establishes his city in area contained within seven mountains.
- When: The first 3 ½ years of a period that is known as the tribulation. (Rev. 13:5…”power was given to him to continue forty and two months.”). (Emphasis added).
- Why: Satan is given only seven years to set up, establish and implement his evil kingdom on earth to “try by fire” the nation of Israel and evil mankind. God uses Satan’s evil machinations, through the antichrist, as one form of his wrath towards mankind. Satan uses the antichrist to establish his kingdom on earth.
- How: The beast/antichrist receives his power, seat and authority from the dragon (Satan/Devil). (Rev. 13:2).
Commentary: Why is he beast/antichrist only given power for the first 3 ½ years of the tribulation to blaspheme God, as a man? At the midpoint of the seven (7) year tribulation, Satan literally possesses the man known as the beast/antichrist. Satan does this so he can be worshipped directly in the rebuilt Jewish temple (Abomination of Desolation). When possessing the antichrist, Satan stops the Jewish traditional practice of animal sacrifices for the atonement of their sins with God, and demands that the Jews worship him exclusively as God. He also demands that the entire world worship him as God. It is at this point that the Jews realize they have placed their faith in the wrong messiah and woe their mistake. Although the body of the antichrist still exists in human form, it is now entirely indwelt by Satan. Therefore, for the last 3 ½ years of the tribulation, it is Satan speaking and being worshipped through the antichrist’s body, and not the antichrist himself directly. Satan/antichrist and the false prophet also do away with (destroy) the false religious system (Mystery Religion Babylon) that was endorsed for the first 3 ½ years in order to allow for and mandate the exclusive evil worship of Satan for the final 3 ½ years of the tribulation period knows as the Great Tribulation. The Great Tribulation (final 3 ½ years) is described as such, because this period is now when God pours out his strongest wrath on mankind and the earth. Prior to the midpoint (end of the first 3 ½ years into the tribulation), Satan/antichrist allows every false, blasphemous form of worship imaginable and false religious doctrines, to be practiced globally as a means to insult and blaspheme God and to set up a spiritual worship ‘bait-n-switch’ for men.
At the midpoint, Satan forces men to worship him exclusively as God. By this midpoint in time, I believe everyone who wants to take the mark of the beast and his allegiance, will have already done so in order to participate (buying, selling) in the world economy. Some of these men will also already be practicing beast and image worship and will have no problem transitioning this evil worship to Satan, once Satan indwells the antichrist. Other people around the world, who have been practicing the blasphemous worship of other false religious doctrines, will now be forced to transfer the object of their worship directly to Satan, via his incarnation of the beast/antichrist’s body. This is literally a forced ‘bait-n-switch’ tactic that works to damn millions of people. One of the five (5) “I Wills” (Isaiah 14:13-14) has been the desire of Satan forever to be worshipped as God. Being worshipped as God, is one of Satan’s top five (5) goals or strategic priorities in his existence. His ‘bait-n-switch’ worshipping tactic is successful in deceiving most of mankind during the tribulation, through his possession of the antichrist. Through his antichrist, Satan fools most of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but he can’t fool God. Or, the Tribulation Saints that believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ for their salvation and forgiveness of sins, to the point of being martyred because they refuse to be deceived by the man of sin/beast/antichrist.
Those whose names are not in the book of life, will be deceived, and will say and think that this sounds good to me, sign me up, what do I need to do to get on the band-wagon? The beast/antichrist will simply say, Let me give you a special symbol of the new world system, and you’ll be good to go, you can start buying your new luxury car now. Would you like my special mark of approval on your right hand or forehead? It is just a little mark, kind of like a luxury clothing brand symbol, or a skin blemish you will get after being vaccinated. Nothing spooky or sinister evil sounding about that. Using a very old expression, everything will be ‘hunky-dory’, just do what I say and believe in me, you’ll be fine. He will be a politically astute shark and tell them the words and things they desperately want to hear. Borrowing a term from the political world, the beast/antichrist/man will be really ‘slick and polished, a real professional’. Want to worship cannabis? Go ahead. Want to worship wealth, luxury? Go ahead. Want to have unfettered sex with someone from your own gender? Go ahead. You crave heroin? Go ahead. You have a favorite celebrity, sports hero or sports team and are obsessed with them? Go ahead. You can continue worshipping them, along with everything else you desire. Want to worship me? Go ahead, oh by the way, you can also worship my image at your local shopping mall or outdoor plaza on a digital billboard. Remember, I gave you permission to go ahead and get that new luxury car you lusted after.
This is not make believe or a fabrication. Pictures, images of Kim Jong-un are everywhere in North Korea. Pictures, images of Cuba’s past leaders are everywhere in the country, including homes. These leaders forced their citizens to worship them as God, and have their images plastered everywhere, throughout their respective countries. I know that at one time, the Chinese government had pictures/images of Mao-Tse Tung hanging everywhere, throughout China. I don’t know if that is still the case, or not, but the respect paid was close to that of worship. Those are just the ones I know about. Back in the 1930s and 1940s, a despot named Hitler, had his image plastered everywhere, and demanded utmost loyalty and allegiance, some would also include worship. Yes, almost all countries around the world have various pictures or images of past or present leaders on coins, currency, bill-boards and in magazines, etc. This is to be expected and is not at all unusual. However, most countries (or leaders) do NOT require the worship of political leaders as God. However, the beast/antichrist will absolutely, positively, forcefully require people to worship him and ultimately Satan, as God, once the Devil possesses the antichrist’s body at the midpoint of the tribulation and when the false religious doctrines are disposed of.
Six-fold References to Angelic Warnings Given to Evil Men:
- … “And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!.” (Rev. 8:13). (Emphasis added).
- … “Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.” (Rev. 12:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead or in his hand,” (Rev. 14:9). (Emphasis added).
- … “The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimestone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of trhe Lamb.” (Rev. 14:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever:” (Rev. 14.11). (Emphasis added).
- … “And they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosover receiveth the mark of his name.” (Rev. 18:4). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: These six (6) angelic warnings to evil men could not be any more explicit, direct or to the point. They are made with great emphasis and intensity. They are prophetic in nature because these angels know exactly what is coming through the tunnel in the very near term, during the Tribulation and Great Tribulation. One angel knows the wrath that is coming when the fifth, six and seven angel trumpets are blown. Another angel knows the chaos, mayhem and deception that will result from Satan being kicked out of heaven and thrown to the curb of the earth. He has great wrath/fury and will take it out upon mankind. These are just the first two warnings given by angels! The last four warnings are the sternest and most emphatic warnings God gives mankind via his heavenly messengers. This angel declares, in no uncertain terms, what will befall man if they “worship the beast and receive his image, and receive his mark in his forehead or in his hand.” Evil men who do this will receive an overflowing allotment of full wrath of God. It won’t be watered down or diluted. It will be administered full strength. They will be tormented for ever and ever, in the lake of fire and brimestone (2nd death). They will have no rest day or night, for ever.
Elsewhere in this analysis, I comment on the specific sins of men during the Tribulation period that lead to their eternal damnation. The angel who gives this warning indicates the severity of these sins and their consequences from being comitted. Even when this angel proclaims these warnings, they are ignored by mankind and sloughed off or not taken seriously. This ultimately leads to their eternal damnation once they take the mark, name or number of the beast and worship him and his image. With all the bad and evil things that men do today, and during the Tribulation, what makes the last four (4) warnings so emphatic and important? Surely, there are worse things a man could do than worship someone else or a worship an image? Don’t men already do these things? Receiving a mark or number seems harmless enough today. People get all kinds of crazy looking tattoos, what does it matter if someone gets yet another mark or tattoo on their hand or forehead? Or so, people will think during the Tribulation. What they don’t’ know is the object of their worship and adoration.
For the first three and half years of the Tribulation, they will be worshipping the satanically powered beast or antichrist. They will be worshipping a false and blasphemous deity. It gets worse. At the midpoint of the Tribulation, Satan indwells or possesses the beast/antichrist and demands to be worshipped as God. This takes place in Jerusalem in the rebuilt Jewish Temple. Satan/beast defiles the holiest section of the temple. It gets worse. By taking the beast’s mark, name or number, men in essence have signed their name on the dotted line in blood, in regards to giving their utmost allegiance to Satan, through the beast/antichrist/man of sin. They have completely, unequivocably given themselves over to evil via their mind, heart, body and soul. They have even allowed their flesh to be modified to reflect their satanic status. There is nothing worse that a man can do than WILLINGLY give himself over to Satan. God gives men freewill and a choice. At this point, Jesus Christ can’t provide salvation to lost men. They have made their choice. They chose Satan over Christ. They chose to ignore Christ’s offer of salvation. Christ does NOT force himself on anyone who does not want him, or his offer of free forgiveness of sins through Him, and the shedding of his blood and resurrection. God created man in his image. Men are described as imagers of God. Once man worships the beast, his image and takes his name, number or mark; the body, soul, mind and heart are completely defiled and no longer reflect God’s reflected glory in man. Instead, the evilness of Satan is reflected in the evil men who ignore the angel’s dire warning.
Elsewhere in this commentary, I provide a thorough analysis between receiving a mark (branding) by the beast/antichrist versus receiving a seal of ownership by God in the forehead. For whatever reason (location of the spirit or soul in a man?) God reserves the forehead for a seal of ownership. A true seal of God’s ownership is spiritual and placed in the forehead of those redeemed by Christ. Conversely, once the beast/antichrist has put a mark/branding on the outside/surface of the forehead, that person is given over to Satan and becomes his property (for future slaughter). This duality between satanic markings and holy sealings in foreheads is very real and denotes a person’s status to angels, to Satan and to God/Christ. Once evil men do the exact things that they are told not to do, they have forfeited Christ’s offer of salvation, for eternity. The mark of the beast and the seal of God denote a man’s status for eternity from the Tribulation. Conversely, the Tribulation Saints are those strong people who heed the angel’s warnings and don’t take the mark of the beast, or worship him or his image. Many passages throughout the book of Revelation indicate the glorious future, in eternity, of these redeemed men who did NOT cave into the beast’s system. They accepted the gospel, they accepted Christ for who he is, they acceptance the forgiveness of their sins through Christ’s shedding of blood and resurrection. However, their redemption came with a great personal price of martyrdom in the form of beheading when they refused to withdraw their belief in Christ at the hands of the beast’s persecution.
God isn’t joking or kidding around when He issues a warning. Men are warned not to cross a line, for their own good. Do they listen? Do they obey? Do they take the warning seriously? No, no, no. These warnings are so serious because they have eternal consequences. Six (6) denotes evil and man. Hence, six (6) warnings are given in the verses referenced above.
Six-fold Reference to the Woman (as NEOM Babylon City and Mystery Religion Babylon):
- … “So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:3). (emphasis added).
- …”And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication.” (Rev. 17:4). (emphasis added).
- … “And I saw the woman drunken with blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.” (Rev. 17:6). (emphasis added).
- … “And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:7). (emphasis added).
- … “And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.” (Rev. 17:9). (emphasis added).
- … “And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.” (Rev. 17:18). (emphasis added).
Commentary: Six (6) references. Six represents imperfection, something not normal, monstrous, evil. The descriptive name of woman is used interchangeably as referring to both the physical Babylon City and the Mystery Religion of Babylon. Sometimes, the distinction is clear as to whether the reference is to the actual city or to the mystery religion that comes from the city. In other instances there is interchangeability in how the descriptive elements are used in referring to the city or the evil religion.
The six (6) verses are meant to be read in context with another. The woman is a great city, sitting on seven mountains and reigns over the kings of the earth (or, is the political capital of the beast’s empire). Initially, the evil religion that originates from this city is carried throughout the world (supported by) the ten kings who form the beast’s political and military backbone. The city (like a woman) is adorned with the most luxurious and expensive, precious stones, gold, finest linens, etc. The city and evil religion (like a whore) seduce men and kings from around the world to practice evil, blasphemous religious doctrines and false worship of evil things. The city and evil religion (like a whore) are drunk or intoxicated with the blood of those whom were martryed for believing in the gospel of Jesus Christ. They are intoxicated or drunk in the sense that they are exceedingly giddy in having defeated and killed those who do not subscribe to their evil doctrines. They feel vindicated, that their evil way is the right way. They are joyful and happy that their religious enemies (Christians) are literally being killed before there eyes for not converting to false religious dogma or blashpemous forms of worship. In a nutshell, the evil ones of Babylon City and those who practice Babylon’s Mystery Reliigon are absolutely giddy that blood (scarlet wine) is spilt from those they are successfully beheading (martyrs for Christ). The evil men feel that they are gaining victory over Christianity through the untold slaughter/beheading of many, many men who are converted by the gospel of Jesus Christ during the Tribulation Period.
Six-fold References to the Name NEOM Babylon as a City and as a Mystery Religion:
- … “And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.” (Rev. 14:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.” (Rev. 16:19). (Emphasis added).
- … “And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” (Rev. 17:5). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.” (Rev. 18:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour is thy judgement come.” (Rev. 18:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.” (Rev. 18:21). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Only six (6) references. Six represents imperfection, something not normal, monstrous, evil. The number of evil man. These six references are to a name or title, and are not descriptive, since Babylon is capitalized in every case. ‘That great city’ is used twice as a desciptive element. ‘the great’ is used three times as a desciptive element.
3X + 2X = 5X (the great + that geat city). Denotes the satanic influence behind and operating within the city.
3X + 2X +1X = 6X (the great + that great city + Babylon). Adding the name Babylon from the first verse or reference with the two desciptive elements indicates that Babylon is an extremely evil city of men. Six (6) references is the evil number representing man.
5X + 1X = 6X (Babylon City + Mystery Babylon). Babylon is referenced 5X as a city and once as Mystery Babylon. Mystery (Religion) Babylon is a spiritual or religious reference to the evil and false religion(s) eminating from the city causing spiritual fornication around the world. Depending on how the word Babylon is used, in context and with descriptive elements, it can mean either the actual, physical city of the Beast’s worldwide capital, or it can mean the false, evil, mystery religious fornication that is spewed forth from the city. Generically speaking, the Babylonian System is not mentioned in the Bible, however, it is used to descibe the entire Babylon footprint on the earth; the beast, the fasle prophet, the mark/name/number, the ten kings (political, military backbone for the beast), the physical city of Babylon, the false, fornication of evil religion and spirituality, the satanic influence behind the beast, the false prophet, Babylon City and Mystery Religion Babylon. The Babylon System also includes the worldwide systems behind the beast’s empire that allow him to govern the earth; electronic commerce, communications, military, political, and religious. Babylon and Mystery Religion Babylon are further described as:
- She made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
- God remembers the evil caused by her and pours out the “wine of the fierceness of his wrath” for her to drink. In turn, she is divided into three parts and the cities of the world are leveled by the greatest, most powerful earthquake in the history of mankind “as long as men have walked the earth.”
- She is described also as being the ”mother or harlots and abominations of the earth.” Taken into context with MYSTERY, this refers to the spiritual fornication that is generated from the city and propigated around the world.
- The physical city becomes the ”habitation of devils, the hold of every kind of foul spirit, and the cage of every unclean and hateful bird.” These descriptive elements suggest that physical Babylon City will attract anything and everything that is evil, foul, devilish, unclean and hateful. Both of spirits and of men.
- Physical Babylon City is literally destroyed in one hour. The smoke and fire of her destruction is seen so far away that men (merchansts, kings) stand back or away, least they be consumed by her destruction. They see Babylon City’s destruction and are afraid to come near it because they fear that the destruction might come upon them. Everyone who stands afar off watching the aftermath of Babylon City’s destruction marvel at her destruction and the immensity of it. They grew rich from selling their merchandise and luxuries to the evil people of Babylon City. The kings of the world maintained their political power under the beast by committing spiritual mystery religion fornication with the evil religious doctrine(s) the city provided the world. Everyone who ‘benefitted’ from their relationship with the evil city and its evil religious dogma is now distraught because their fortunes and benefits have been lost. They never thought that such a ‘great city’ could fall or be destroyed, let alone in under just one hour. They are scared for themselves and won’t come near the city.
- Lastly, an extremely strong angel casts or throws a millstone (heavy object) into the sea indicating that Babylon City will likewise be cast aside with violence and found no more. Babylon City was not unlike a millstone that hung around the necks of men, causing them to sink to the depths of hell. Symbolically, as the millstone sinks to the bottom of the ocean and will never be found again, so it will be with Babylon City. It is violently destroyed and cast aside, never to be found again.
Once again, Six (6) detailed descriptions of Babylon and Mystery Religion Babylon. Six represents imperfection, something not normal, monstrous, evil. The number of evil man.
Six-fold Descriptive Names of NEOM Babylon City:
- queen. (Rev. 18:7)
- mighty city. (Rev. 18:10)
- no widow. (Rev. 18:7)
- great city. (7X). (Rev. 14:8, 17:18, 18:10, 18:16, 18:18, 18:19, 18:21)
- woman. (6X). (17:3, 17:4, 17:6, 17:7, 17:9, 17:18)
- whore. (4X). (Rev. 17:1, 17:15, 17:16, 19:2)
Commentary: Descriptive references (not name or title conventions). Four of the evil references are related to a female (queen, no widow, woman, whore). The remaining references are to an evil city. We know these references are evil because there are six (6) of them and they describe the evil, physical city of Babylon City and those who dwell within it.
X = reference(s) to descriptive name.
7X = (great city). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
6X + 1X = 7X (woman + queen). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
6X + 1X = 7X (woman + no widow). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
6X + 1X = 7X (woman + great city). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
4X + 1X + 1X + 1X = 7X (whore + queen + no widow + great city). Denotes God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
6X + 4X = (woman + whore). Denotes imperfection, monstrous, not normal and evil (plus) universalness. Numbers within numbers, meaning within meanings, truth within truth. Six (6) evil references or verses describing the evil Babylon City. Seven, six and four repetitions of the evil descriptive elements have divine meaning. Even the combinations of the evil descriptive elements and the number of their repetitions contain divine meaning and truth.
Six-fold Reference to “Sharp Harvesting Sickles”:
- … ”And I looked, and behold a white cloud, upon the white cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.” (Rev. 14:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time has come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” (Rev. 14:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth: and the earth was reaped.” (Rev. 14:16). (Emphasis added).
- … “And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.” (Rev. 14:17). (Emphasis added).
- … “And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.” (Rev. 14:18). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.” (Rev. 14:19). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Definition of Sickle; a short-handled farming tool with a semicircular blade, used for cutting grain, lopping, or trimming. These six (6) references are literally in a numerical sequence, each one following the previous verse and can be read as a whole. The harvesting of grapes is an analogy for the harvesting of evil mankind on earth. Mankind’s evil is in its fullest bloom, or the fruit of evil has become ripe since it has been growing for so long. The amount of evil can’t get any greater, and now is the time to harvest (destroy) evil. The harvester knows exactly when it is the right time to harvest grapes. The reaping of mankind will be no different, there will come a time that is determined to be the right time in which to harvest evil men. Four (4) special angels are assigned this task. The first angel sits on a cloud, has a gold crown, looks radiant (like unto Christ), and has a sharp sickle. A second angel comes out of heaven’s temple and tells the angel, on the cloud who has a sharp sickle, that NOW is the time for him to start harvesting evil men on earth. And he does so, he starts reaping evil men from the earth with his sharp sickle. A third angel comes out of heaven’s temple, and he also has a sharp sickle. And a fourth angel comes out of the altar of heaven and tells the third angel (who also holds a sharp sickle) that he should also start using his sickle to reap evil men from earth. In summary, there are two angels telling another two angels (that have sharp sickles) that they should both start using their sickles to reap evil men for earth. The timing of this reaping of men by angels using harvesting sickles occurs on the Great Day of the Lord. The last verse in the series, Rev. 14:19, indicates that this activity represents the “winepress of the wrath of God.” This is yet another judgement/action meted out upon evil mankind, by God. There is strong reason to believe that all of these verses can be taken into context as occuring on The Day of the Lord. Rev. 14:20, indicates the volume of bloodshed from the great winepress rises to that of horses bridles (5’), by the space of thousand and sixhunderd furlongs (200 miles).
We know that these verses are in reference to evil mankind because the number of references (6) indicates that the subject matter (men) pertain to evil men. The four (4) angels represent God’s universalness and foursquarenss of symmetry and balance in his plan or purpose. The four (4) angels also represent a doubling of a double (2×2=4). An extra measure of equal weight or importance. Elsewhere in Revelation, we are told that Christ returns with the armies of heaven on The Day of the Lord. It is generally understood that these armies will contain angels, as well as redeemed men from both the Church Age and Tribulation Age (tribulation martyrs). Is is very likely that these four angels could be symbolically representing the angelic participation in Christ’s heavenly armies, or, they could in fact be, the very exact angels who participate in his army. In either case, it is apparent that angels play an important role in meting out God’s great winepress of wrath, when his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ returns at the end of the Tribulation on The Day of the Lord to destroy his enemies.
Six-fold Reference of God’s Wrath for Evil Men:
- Demonic locusts from bottomless pit torment men for five months. (Rev. 9:1-11). 5th angel / 5th trumpet wrath.
- 4 angels of Euphrates River, slay 1/3rd of men. (Rev. 9:13-19). 6th angel / 6th trumpet wrath.
- 2 angels with sharp sickles harvesting evil men’s blood from the great winepress of God’s wrath. (Rev. 14:14-20).
- Noisome and grievous sores. (Rev. 16:2). 1st angel / 1st vial wrath – vial plague.
- Scorching great heat, men repent not. (Rev. 16:8-9).4th angel / 4th vial wrath – vial plague.
- Greatest Earthquake in History, Babylon City split into three parts, cities of nations crumble, mountains and islands disappear, great 75lb. (weighing a talent) hailstones fall on men. (Rev. 16:17-21. 7th angel / 7th vial wrath – vial plague.
Commentary: The wrath for men are alternated with the wrath for the earth. The wraths for men are highly painful, tormenting and destructive. Yet, men repent not. An earthquake of such a great magnitude strikes, that cities from all over the world are leveled. Mountains and islands crumble along with the habitation on them. The great evil Babylon City is decimated, split into three parts and burns within one hour. The pain endured from the grievous sores, scorching heat and being hammered by 75lfb. Hailstones is so great, that men beg to die, wish they could die … but death “flees them.” These cataclysms come from the trumpet wraths and vial plagues. God uses demonic entities (locusts from bottomless pit, evil angels from Euphrates River), heavenly angels (having sharp harvesting sickles) and nature (sun, hail, earthquake, sores) to afflict men. The fact that God uses three (3) forms of afflication denotes the emphasis and intensity of his purpose or plan. He uses everything under his control; nature, heavenly angels and demonic creatures / fallen angels.
Six-fold Reference to 10 Evil Horns/Crowns (Kings) of the Beast’s Empire:
- … “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.” (Rev. 12:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.” (Rev. 13:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman and beast that carrieth her, which hat the seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power of kings one hour with the beast.” (Rev. 17:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.” (Rev. 17:16). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: These 6 (six) verses describe the political and military backbone of the beast’s evil empire. The 10 (ten) kings are a consortium of political leaders that collectively give up their political and military sovereignty to the beast/antichrist. In exchange, he grants them “power as kings for one hour.” They will come from what is represented as a revived Roman empire (geographically, politically and militarily). The above reference in verse 17:12-14 indicates that these 10 (ten) political leaders act in a collective unison (with one mind), and give up their political and military might (power and strength) to the beast (based upon the will of God). This verse also continues on to indicate that these kings “for one hour” are active military participants against Jesus Christ on the Lord’s Day at the battle of Armageddon. Two verses reference the influence that these 10 (ten) kings have on Mystery Religion Babylon. Verse 17:7 indicates that these kings act in collective unison and purpose in supporting (and enforcing) the worldwide acceptance of the whore, Mystery Religion Babylon. They are the ‘muscle of the means’ or the part of the beast that supports (carries) the domination of the mystery religion worldwide. The last reference, verses 17:16-17, indicate that midway through the Tribulation, these 10 (ten) kings turn on and destroy the whore, the Mystery Religion of Babylon.
Why would these 10 (ten) kings, who have worked for 3 ½ years to build up and support the whore, the worldwide mystery religion system, suddenly turn on her to “make her desolate and naked and shall eat her flesh and burn her with fire?” The answer lies in the religious or spiritual ‘bait-n-switch’ that Satan pulls off on evil mankind. At the beginning of the Tribulation, to gain easy acceptance and domination over the world’s peoples, Satan allows them to worship anything and everything (but God and Jesus Christ) and to also enforce his worship through the beast/antichrist and false prophet. The worship of anything and everything (but God and Jesus Christ) is known as Mystery Religion Babylon, which also includes Satanic worship. Halfway (3 ½ years) into the Tribulation, Satan physically indwells the beast and commits the Abomination of Desolation in the rebuilt Jewish Temple. The satanically indwelt beast places himself in the holiest part of the rebuilt temple and declares himself to be God and demands to be worshipped directly as such, under the pain of death and beheading of not doing so. As a result, men who have taken the mark of the beast and perhaps have been worshipping idols of gold or silver, have no choice but to give up their mystery religion and are forced to worship Satan/Antichrist exclusively.
Most of those deceived men who have already been worshipping the beast and his image will have no problem in continuing to worship the satanically indwelt beast. Their worship will just be more of the same, except that Satan is now the direct object or recipient of their worship. Conversely, those men who were actively participating in the mystery religion of worshipping whatever they wanted, now have to turn their worship exclusively to Satan. Thus, Satan has effectively pulled-off a successful religious ‘bait-n-switch’ of historical proportions. Evil men thought they could get away with chasing whatever they wanted, and now, Satan/Antichrist has a firm grasp of them ‘bait-hook-line-sinker.’ Evil men have to worship him, they are forced to worship him under threat of death. They have physically and satanically defiled themselves through taking the beast’s mark (or name, number) and thus, they have given themselves over totally, completely and whole heartedly to the beast’s kingdom and system. Now, the whole mystery religion system has been destroyed “burned with fire, flesh consumed,” and replaced with the singular, exclusive worship of Satan. The ten (10) kings helped carry the whore throughout the whole world, and conversely, helped destroy her when the time was right and dictated by Satan. Just as the beast and false prophet are puppets of Satan, the 10 (ten) kings are the ‘puppet thugs’ or ‘heavy muscle goons’ that carry the beast’s system and mystery religion (for 3 ½ years) throughout the world.
Eighteen (3×6) References to Angels Administering God’s Wrath:
- … “And the angel took the censer, and filld it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.” (Rev. 8:5). (Emphasis added).
- … “The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.” (Rev. 8:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood.” (Rev. 8:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters.” (Rev. 8:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.” (Rev. 8:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.” (Rev. 9:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.” (Rev. 9:14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and month, and year, for to slay the third part of men.” (Rev. 9:15). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.” (Rev. 14:16). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.” (Rev. 14:19). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I heard a great voice out the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.” (Rev. 16:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.” (Rev. 16:2). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.” (Rev. 16:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.” (Rev. 16:4). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.” (Rev. 16:8). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain.” (Rev. 16:10). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried upo,that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.” (Rev. 16:12). (Emphasis added).
- … ”And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.” (Rev. 16:17). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Three (3) denotes God’s great emphasis and intensity concerning a matter X six (6) denoting God’s number referring to evil man (mankind, antichrist, false prophet). These eighteen (18) references indicate God’s direct wrath being poured out on evil men and the earth’s environment that sustains them. Interestingly, these are wraths doled out by angels directly, upon the earth and man, and do NOT include the wraths associated with Christ’s opening of the seven (7) book seal wraths. Christ’s seven (7) book seal wraths are not included in this grouping because Christ directly releases his book seal wrath upon the earth, angels do not administer his wrath. He administers his wrath himself. The interesting take-away is that God, in his purpose or plan, has eighteen (18) instances (3×6) were his wrath is administered by angels which affects evil man directly, or indirectly (via the earth’s environment).
Seven (7) References to ‘BE WATCHING or WATCHFUL.’
Matthew 24:42; Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew 25:13; Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Mark 13:35; Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning.
Luke 21:36; Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man
Luke 12:37-39; Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
1 Thessalonians 5:2-4; For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. (Be Watching).
John 13:19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
Luke 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
Mark 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
‘Increasing Like Labor Pains.’ ‘Fearful Sights.’ ‘Perilous Times.’ ‘Men’s hearts failing with fear.’ Great Convergence of Signs.’ REDEMPTION IMMINENT.
In His Service,
Night Watchman Ministries
Make Your Decision for Christ NOW!!!!!!! Time is Up!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.