Before the BEMA SEAT: ‘Gifts, Promises and Blessings.’ These are abundant and freely given by God to “Overcomers.” These are IN ADDITION TO THE ‘FIVE CROWNS.’ I suspect most Christians don’t know these. A time of earning rewards in a time of brief testing of the Church, before the Wrath and Worldwide ‘testing’ of those who walk on the earth. Redemption Imminent. BEMA seat Imminent. ‘Works tested by fire’ Imminent. Rewards Imminent. Salvation is not earned by works, rewards are earned by works. A ‘mathematical’ discernment of rewards.
The Divinely Determined Completeness of God’s Plan or Purpose (7)
If I was a gamblin’ man (which I’m not), I would wonder why so many 7’s would keep rolling up on the dice. So many in fact, that I would begin to think the game was fixed (which it is!). In effect, the dice would be loaded to keep coming up 7’s. A quick flyby read through John’s Revelation of Jesus Christ will introduce the reader, who hopefully has a degree of discernment, that there are a number of sevens (7s) that become quickly evident and sort of jump-out at you. 7 churches, 7 trumpets, 7 vials, etc. These tend to be fairly well understood by most Christians who take the time to read the book of Revelation and perhaps have read a commentary (or two) that speak of these 7’s. However, most commentaries miss a number of other 7’s in Revelation, several that are somewhat hidden (by that, I mean can very easily be skipped over or missed). As a student of bible prophecy, a deeper and more detailed study of Revelation will reveal many more concepts that indicate they exist in a state of seven (7). So what?, the Bible is filled with varying numbers of events, images, concepts and verses that all contain a number of some sort. Why is seven (7) so special, specially in Revelation? My partial answer to this question is that God is being repetitive, among other things, to get mankind’s attention. It is not enough just to provide a list of 7’s, but rather, it is an absolute necessity to provide context and insight so these words of God come alive and have more meaning than just a grocery list of numbers.
Seven (7) denote’s God’s divinely determined completeness to his plan or purpose.
*Seven-fold Exhortations from Christ for Christians to be Overcomers:
- … “To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God“. (Rev. 2:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death“. (Rev. 2:11). (Emphasis added).
- … “To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving that he receiveth it“. (Rev. 2:17). (Emphasis added).
- … “And he that overcometh and keepeth my works unto the end will I give power over the nations:“. (Rev. 2:26). (Emphasis added).
- … “He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels“. (Rev. 3:5). (Emphasis added).
- … “Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God; and I will write upon him my new name“. (Rev. 3:12). (Emphasis added).
- … “To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne“. (Rev. 3:21). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: These exhortations by Christ are part of the seven (7) blessings offered by Christ to the Christians in his seven (7) Churches throughout the ages, and at the time John the Apostle received the Revelation from Jesus. The fact that Jesus purposely uses the term overcomers is unique. This term or name suggests a battle, or a fight against overwhelming odds. Someone who is an underdog but somehow overcomes the odds to be victorious. Satan is ruler of the earth and his minions do everything they can to defeat mankind from reaching knowledge of the saving grace of Jesus Christ. Temptations, deceptions, lies, false teachers, false doctrines, distractions, meddling, trickery, excessive wealth, persecution…the list goes on and on. Jesus knows what we are up against, yet we can become overcomers by our acceptance of his offer of grace, through the forgiveness of our sins. He knows that we are human and what is is like to be human (since God became incarnate in flesh as Jesus). He also knows that we will stumble, falter and fail along the way. However, he urges us to keep up the fight with him, to fight the good fight and to overcome the traps and pitfalls that Satan puts before us. In the words of Christ, to become overcomers! The desire of Jesus for us to become overwhelmers is so strong that he provides a unique and special reward to each Christian, along with each one of his exhortations. Each blessing is unique and different!
*(Rev. 12:11) … “And they overcame him (beast/antichrist) by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death.” (Emphasis added). Jesus didn’t forget his Tribulation Saints! They also receive the designation of overcomers because of their belief in Jesus Christ and his gospel. They witnessed of their belief at the cost of losing their lives (beheading) by the antichrist. Jesus’ designation of overcomers is universal for Christians, regardless of whether or not they came from the Church Age or the combined Tribulation Period.
Seven-fold Reference of Rewards for Overcomers:
- To Ephesus … “To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.” (Rev. 2:7). (Emphasis added). (citizenship in heaven, eternal life).
- To Smyrna … ”Be though faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death.” (Rev. 2:10-11).(Emphasis added). (crown of life, eternal life).
- To Pergamum … “To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.” (Rev. 2:17). (Emphasis added). (hidden reward, personal acknowledgment by Christ).
- To Thyatria … “To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations, that one will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery, just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the morning star. “(Rev. 2:26-28). (Emphasis added). (shared rulership over nations).
- To Sardis … “To the one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name befor my Father and his angels.” (Rev.3:5). (Emphasis added). (eternal salvation, righteousness, public acceptance by Christ).
- To Philadelphia … “To the one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.” (Rev. 3:12). (Emphasis added).(citizenship in New Jerusalem, new identification in Christ).
- To Laodicea … “To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.” (Rev. 3:21). (Emphasis added). (shared rulership).
Commentary: At the conclusion or end of each individual letter to each church, Jesus promises a unique blessing to each member of these churches who overcomes. Again, these promises were specific to the Christians at the time John wrote Revelation and are also considered blessings/promises to Christians throughout the ages who overcome. Since there were seven (7) unique letters, there are seven (7) unique blessings or promises. This is not meant to be all inclusive of His promises throughout all of scripture or Revelation. He promises eternal life (tree of life), living in paradise (heaven/New Jerusalem), a crown (life), not hurt by the lake of fire (2nd death), hidden reward, white stone with new name (personal acknowledgement), authority over nations (co-reign), dressed in white (righteousness), name written in the book of life (eternal life, escape white throne judgement), acknowledgement by Christ to the Father, becoming a pillar in the temple of God (citizenship in the New Jerusalem), new name in Christ, the right to sit with Christ on his throne (co-rule). What an amazing list of holy blessings or rewards!
Seven-fold Gifts of the Holy Spirit During the Tribulation Period:
- Wisdom (to value the things of God).
- Understanding (to grasp faith’s mysteries).
- Counsel/Right Judgement (to make wise decisions).
- Fortitude/Courage (to strengthen your will).
- Knowledge (to enlighten your mind).
- Piety/Reverence (to love and serve God).
- Fear/Wonder and Awe of the Lord (to respect God’s majesty)
Commentary: This is a little bit of a mystery. How can the Holy Spirit work on the earth during the Tribution if He has been removed (as the restrainer of evil) along with the Church (Rapture/Harpazo)? Good question! Glad you asked. The Holy Spirit has done, is doing, and will do many mysterious works of God on earth. Yes, the Holy Spirit worked as a restrainer of Satan and evil, prior to the seven (7) year Tribulation period. The Tribulation Saints (those who are martryed for denying the Beast, the Beast’s world system and who do not take his mark) undoubetdly must have received the Holy Spirit in order to be able to withstand the Beast and to be saved by their belief in Christ along with their beheading (martrydom). Many of these gifts and/or attributes of the Holy Spirit will have to be present for the unbelieving/unrepenetant sinners during this period, in order for them to come to the conclusion that they need to be saved by Christ. It is my belief that the role of the Holy Spirit, during this period, will focus on helping with the conversion of souls since He no longer has the role of restraining Satan, the Antichrist, False Prophet or demonic hordes. Only the Holy Spirit can provide the saved person with enough fortitude/courage/ strength of will to not withdraw from the beheading that is staring them in the face. Think about this if it were you. It would take great courage to stare death in the face. How many people will renounce Christ in order to literally save their necks (and losing eternal life and salvation in the process)? The Holy Spirit truly knows who repented. Seven-fold gifts of the Holy denotes God’s divine plan and purpose.
Seven-fold Promised Blessings in Revelation:
- … “Blessed in the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.” (Rev. 1:3).(Emphasis added).
- … “Then I heard a voice from heaven, say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.” (Rev. 14:13). (Emphasis added).
- … “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.” (Rev. 16:15).(Emphasis added).
- … “Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding super of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.” (Rev. 19:9).(Emphasis added).
- … “Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.” (Rev. 20:6). (Emphasis added).
- … “Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.” (Rev. 22:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.” (Rev. 22:14).(Emphasis added).
Commentary: These seven blessings or beatitudes, are much like the promises Christ made to the church overcomers/victors in Revelation, chapters 2-3. These summarize the challenges and rewards for being victorious overcomers. These blessings are not all-inclusive of blessings and rewards mentioned throughout the Bible, but are just those specifically reveled by Jesus Christ to John, the Apostle. These blessings can be summed up as representing the spiritual status of each believer, as found by Christ, after Rapture/Harpazo. As such, these blessings, and our status, will remain intact for the rest of eternity. Christ will consider each overcomer to be righteous, a citizen of heaven, invited to the wedding feast, to have rest from their earthly labors, struggles and pain. Jesus also notes that he will take into account, and reward, each believer’s works/deeds done on earth for the benefit of his kingdom. Last, but not least, Jesus also reinforces his promise that Christians will co-reign with him on earth, in many other passages in Revelation.
Seven-fold Reference to the Gift of White Raiment/Robes/Linen of Righteousness:
- … “Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white; for they are worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.” (Rev. 3:4-5). (Emphasis added).
- … “I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.” (Rev. 3:18). (Emphasis added).
- … “And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.” (Rev. 4:4) (Emphasis added).
- …: ”And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow-servants also and their brethren, that sould be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.” (Rev. 6:11). (Emphasis added).
- …” After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; … And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? And whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of the great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.” (Rev. 7:9, 13, 14). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.” (Rev. 15:6). (Emphasis added).
- … “Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.” (Rev. 19:7-8). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: In John’s Revelation of Jesus Christ, white rainment, linens or robes are used as metaphors for having, and describing the righteousness of Christ. Who are these people that are described as having white raiment, linens or robes? Rev. 3:4-5 indicates that they are overcomers (those who remain faithful to Christ until the end of their lives). Rev. 4:4 indicates that they are the 24 crowned elders around the throne of God. These crowned elders represent a select group of redeemed saints from throughout the ages (they are not angels) and are part of God’s divine council of government. The number twelve (12) denotes a divinely constituted organization either in heaven or on earth. The number twenty-four (24) denontes God’s abundant (doubled) organizational arrangement (12×2). Many eschatalogists believe that twelve (12) elders are from the Old Testament and twelve (12) are from the New Testament. However, I believe the Bible is silent on this. The verses surrounding Rev. 6:11 indicate that these people who received white robes and were told to wait a little longer are the “Tribulation Saints martryed/beheaded for their belief and witness to Christ.” (Rev. 15:6) indicates these are the “righteous seven angels who pour out God’s wrath in the seven last vial plagues.” (Rev. 19:7-8) clearly indicates this group of people is the “Bride (church) of the Lamb”, which his redeemed people from the past, present and near future (until the Tribulation). As the Bible indicates in the above verses, white rainment indicates righteousness of both saints and angels as given to them by Christ.
Seven-fold Promises of the New Jerusalem:
- God will dwell with men, (tabernacle). (3X). (Rev. 21:3, 21:22, 22:3)
- Communion with God/Jesus, (water of life). (3X). (Rev. 21:6, 22:1, 22:17)
- Eternal Life, (tree of life). (3X). (Rev. 2:7, 22:2, 22:14)
- Heavenly Citizenship, (made a pillar in the temple). (3X). (Rev. 3:12, 21:3, 22:14)
- No sickness, disease, death, tears, pain (these have passed away). (3X). (Rev. 7:16, 7:17, 21:4)
- All things made new. (3X). (Rev. 21:1, 21:2 and 21:5)
- No need for sun or moon, (glory of God and the Lamb light the city). (3X). (Rev. 21:23, 21:25, 22:5)
Commentary: It is easy to forget what Christ promised to those who overcome evil and love him. It seems that most of the book of Revelation focuses on the gloom and doom that awaits evil mankind. And to a certain degree this is true. Almost the entire book of Revelation focuses on the refinement and redemption of Israel, the wrath poured out on the earth and evil men and the subsequent establishment of the Millennial Reign of Christ on earth. Nonetheless, tucked away in the verses referenced above are Christ’s promises to those who love him and abide by his word. He is very specific in these promises, that require faith (that they will occur) on the part of a Christian. Carefully notice where these verses are placed, they all almost completely occur in the first couple of chapters of Revelation (to the seven churches in Asia-Minor) or in the last couple of chapters of Revelation concerning life in the New Jerusalem. These promises have to do with our own physical/spiritual well-being, with our relationship to God and Christ and with our surroundings. Notice that each promise received exactly three (3) references! Three denoties God’s emphasis and intensity!!! It is not a coincidence that the Holy Spirit references these promises exactly three (3) times. Each promise is of equal weight, importance or benefit to a Christian. One promise is not more significant or of greater value than another promise. Each promise should be considered of equal value or importance. Keep in mind that these promises ALL become manifest IN the New Jersusalem (which itself is a mind boggling blessing and reward for the Bride of Christ).
Seven-fold Reference to Crowns:
- Righteous- the Redeemed / Overcomers … “Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.” (Rev. 2:10). (Emphasis added).
- Righteous – the Church Elders … “And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.” “The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying…” (Rev. 4:4, 4:10). (Emphasis added).
- Righteous – Twelve Tribes of Israel … “And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.” (Rev. 12:1). (Emphasis added).
- Righteous – Christ … “His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.” (Rev. 19:12). (Emphasis added).
- Evil – the Beast / Antichrist … “And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” (Rev. 6:2). (Emphasis added).
- *Evil – Beast Kingdom Kings … “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.” (Rev. 12:3). (Emphasis added).
- **Evil – Beast Kingdom Kings … “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy .” (Rev. 13:1). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: A crown represents, rulership and authority (in heaven and on earth). In the case of the redeemed, a crown also means victory, righteousness, reward, acknowledgement and glory received from Jesus Christ. A crown signifies that we will co-reign with Christ on earth, during the Millenium, as kings and priests. A crown signifies that we have overcome the best attempts by Satan to thwart our redemption and salvation through Jesus Christ. A crown signifies the victories we have achieved through Christ, over our sin, weaknesses, trials, tribulations, pesecutions, struggles, afflictions, addictions, pains, illnesses, diseases, and death. A crown signifies what we have accomplished for Christ’s kingdom. Thus it reminds us of not only what we escaped or lost, but also of what we gained. A crown represents participation in Christ’s fully divine and complete government. A crown reminds us of who we are in Christ. We only have a crown because of and by him. No one else can accomplish this in us. The five (5) crowns that are uniquely available to all of us are; The crown of righteousness, crown of life, crown of glory, crown of rejoicing, crown of incorruptibility. I believe crowns are both symbolic and physical in Christ’s kingdom, in heaven and on earth. Crowns will shine with the glory of Christ forever, and will never tarnish or need polishing.
*seven crowns refers to seven mountains. These seven mountains represent the physical geography surrounding evil throne city (capital) of Babylon. The antichrist will rule and reign from this city for seven years. The reference of crowns is still valid, since they represents the antichrist’s rule and reign. The descriptive use the term crowns is symbolic, but very applicable.
**ten crowns refer to ten (10) kings or political leaders (rulers) that many believe will be from the ten countries or region of a revived Roman Empire from throughout the European region. During the tribulation, there will be many new political and military realignments and alliances, that result from the forming of the antichrist’s political and military regime. Many kings or leaders, throughout the world, will compromise their policies in favor of saving their necks, in keeping their false sense of political authority and in keeping allegiance to the antichrist’s ruling authority. They will trade truth for lies, to keep from losing their heads.
Night Watchman Ministries
Jesus Christ’s Offer of Salvation:
The ABCs of Salvation through Jesus Christ (the Lamb)
A. Admit/Acknowledge/Accept that you are sinner. Ask God’s forgiveness and repent of your sins.
. . . “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23).
. . . “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).
B. Believe Jesus is Lord. Believe that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be; that He was both fully God and fully man and that we are saved through His death, burial, and resurrection. Put your trust in Him as your only hope of salvation. Become a son or daughter of God by receiving Christ.
. . . “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
C. Call upon His name, Confess with your heart and with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
. . . “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
. . . “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (John 1:8-10).
. . . “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (John 2:2).
. . . “In this was manifested the love of god toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:9, 14-15).
. . . “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” (Romans 5:8-10).
. . . “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
. . . “Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6).
. . . “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.” (Romans 1:16).
. . . “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts: 4:12).
. . . “Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).
. . . “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Thessalonians 5:9).
. . . “But as many as received him, to them gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” (John 1:12).
True Church / Bride of Christ Spared from God’s Wrath:
Romans 5:8-10. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 5:9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 8:35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Jesus Identified the Sign of the Antichrist:
Jesus identified the sign that would herald the coming of the Antichrist to begin the seven years of tribulation.
Jesus quotes from the book of Daniel: “So when you see standing in the holy Place, the abomination that causes desolation, spoken of through the prophet Daniel – let the reader understand…” (Matthew 24:15-16). From Daniel’s time, God’s prophetic time schedule for Israel was 490 years. The prophetic clock stopped seven years early at 483 years when Jesus entered triumphantly into the temple on Palm Sunday (the numbers work out to about 30 A.D.) There is now one seven-year period remaining. The book of Revelation is all about that seventh year (often called the Tribulation or the Great Tribulation) which concludes with the second coming of Christ.
When the Antichrist signs a peace treaty with Israel the seven-year prophetic clock will restart. After the first three and half years he breaks the Israeli peace treaty (Daniel 11:21) and slaughters a pig on the temple altar. He sets up a little image called the Abomination of Desolation.
“He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.” (Daniel 9:27)
We are looking forward to the rapture when the Saints are taken up into heaven. However, Jesus makes it clear that the most critical sign is the signing of that peace treaty with the Antichrist.
2 Thessalonians 2:3 “Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(The Beast becomes the Antichrist exactly at the midpoint of the tribulation. The beast now is also revealed as the Antichrist 3.5 years into the tribulation.)
Night Watchman Note: I have been saying this now for almost three (3) years. MbS is the ‘beast’ and future ‘Antichrist’. If current world events are not enough to get your attention of where we are in the prophetic timeline, look no further than at Israel (God’s prophetic timepiece). And by extension, MbS. I have gone to great effort in documenting, over the past three years, MbS’ meteoric rise AND his detailed involvement in assisting Jared Kushner in drafting the false covenant of ‘peace and safety’ for Israel and the Palestinians. SOON!!! He will confirm and enhance the plan for seven (7) years. Following after the requisite secular article, is my concise analysis that should PROOVE beyond any reasonable doubt, who MbS represents … currently and in the coming seven (7) year tribulation. If this analysis is correct, which I believe it to be, then by logic and definition … REDEMPTION IS IMMINENT! A Christian should know of what I speak. If you are not a Christian, and have absolutely no idea of what I am referring to, PLEASE see my blog articles and analysis regarding the ‘rapture/harpazo.’
As the ‘great spiritual apostasy’ or ‘falling away’ has occurred, the ‘SON OF PERDITION’ is being revealed. He is the ‘Man of Lawlessness’ and ‘Beast’ and ‘Son of Perdition’ now, and will ultimately be revealed as the Antichrist, midway through the coming tribulation when he commits the ‘Abomination of Desolation’ and declares himself to be God and to be worshiped accordingly. YES, you read that correctly. I say this in all sincerity, humility with a clear and sober mind, after great research, analysis, prayer and discernment. Surely, I am not the only person on God’s planet earth who watches and sees this? Don’t take my word. Do you own research, do your own prayer. Consider the Great Convergence of Signs that is occurring. Yes, coronavirus is one of the ‘signs’ as it is a form of pestilence. Consider the lunatic pontifications from the False Prophet. Consider what NEOM (Babylon) represents. Never heard of NEOM? I suggest you ‘google it’ and read for yourself. Consider that the covenant of ‘peace and security’ has ALREADY been revealed, but it has not been ‘ratified’ or ‘CONFIRMED’ yet by MbS for all those countries affected by the agreement … MENA (Middle East / North African nations). All of these nations, are for the most part, either Muslim and/or Arabic. ALL are beholden to Saudi Arabia, and MbS, for one reason or another. IT ALL FITS TOGETHER!!!
Revelation 17:8-11 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (emphasis added).
‘Seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.’ = NEOM Babylon sits on the 7 tallest mountains in the Midian Mountain range in the Tabuk region of Saudi Arabia. Tallest mountain is Mount Sinai. These mountains are scarlet and purple colored due to volcanic origin and related minerals deposited in rock. NEOM is a $500 billion technological/hedonistic paradise. No mention or acceptance of Christ.
‘And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.’
The seven and eight kings are in reference to the genetic lineage (bottomless pit of evil) of the House of Saud. These are ALL the modern kings since the foundation of modern Saudi Arabia.
At the time John the Apostle was in the Holy Spirit and given a ‘vision’ of the future, 5 of the Saudi Kings were already dead (fallen). He was shown the sixth king, and told that a future 7th and 8th king were coming. The sixth king was a ‘sign post’ of the beginning of the ‘end times’ prior to the tribulation. The 7th King ‘short while’ in current King Salman, the last son of founder Saud. Mbs, Mohammed bin Salman is ‘Crown Prince’ and will become the 8th king (goes into perdition). MbS is the ‘Beast’ who rules during the seven (7) year tribulation and great tribulation (last 3.5 year period.) MbS (Beast now), becomes the Antichrist midway during the 7 year tribulation, at the occurrence known as the ‘Abomination of Desolation.’
Proof of the ‘line of’ of the 8 kings.
Kings of Saudi Arabia (1932–present)
1. King Ibn Saud. 9/22/1932 – 11/9/1953. Kingdom founded by conquest. Had six (6) sons that became Kings of the Kingdom. Six (6) is the number of evil man/men. The ground work for this kingdom was being created at the same time as the ground work for the State of Israel. Satan started establishing his ‘chosen people’ (those who worship the dragon and beast) at the same time God was re-establishing his ‘chosen people’ (the Jews) over the 1930’s to late 1940’s. 1 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
2. King Saud. 11/9/1953 – 11/2/1964. 2 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
3. King Faisal. 11/2/1964 – 3/25/1975. 3 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
4. King Khalid. 3/25/1975 – 6/13/1982. 4 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
5. King Fahd. 6/13/1982 – 8/1/2005. 5 of the 5 ‘fallen/dead’ kings.
6. King Abdullah. 8/1/2005 – 1/23/2015. The king ‘that is.’ This is the 6th king revealed by the Holy Spirit to John the Apostle. He is the signpost for the ‘season of the times’ of the latter days, prior to the tribulation. A sign for the evil Gentile nations.
7. King Salman. (King 2015 – ?). 1/23/2015- (2020?) This is the 7th and ‘future’ king revealed to John the Apostle who will reign for a ‘short time or while’. If his reign lasts 5 years, from 2015 on into 2020, it will truly reflect a short reign and be representative of Satan’s influence on men and kings. King Salman is the LAST of the six (6) sons of Ibn Saud to be King of Saudi Arabia.
8. Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman. He is the 8th and final ‘future’ king revealed to John the Apostle. He is the ‘beast’, comes from seven (7) kings/lineage before him and goes to perdition. His reign is over the seven (7) years of the tribulation. Born 1985, he will be 35 (7×5) years old in 2020. Seven (7) denotes God’s divine completion to His plan or purpose. Five (5) denotes Satanic influence of men and kings. God’s influence over men in greater than Satan’s influence over men 7>5. Notice that MBS will be the FIRST king who is NOT a direct son of founding King Ibn Saud in 1932. Becoming the 8th king, MBS represents a ‘new epoch’ a ‘new future’ for the kingdom that forms an ideological break from the past. Eight (8) denotes a new beginning, new timeline, new season, new plan. God is addressing the evil status quo of the House of Saud (bottomless pit of evil, wealth, influence, power, corruption) and ushering in the time of great wrath, the tribulation for Gentile nations. From a spiritual perspective, MBS not being one of the six (6) sons of the founding King Ibn Saud, now holds claim to being the son of perdition under the power and influence of the dragon (Satan). MBS has no allegiance to his family tree, tradition, other family princes and historical political protocol. Only an extremely evil, pathological soul manipulated by Satan would turn on his own family. In Satan’s plan, he used the ‘bottomless pit’ of evil House of Saud to raise MBS, the beast, the son of perdition to be in the positions he both currently and in future, will hold. Just as Jesus Christ had an earthly family tree and lineage, Satan used the House of Saud as the earthly family tree, lineage for his son of perdition, the beast, the coming Antichrist.
King Salman brought his son, MBS into the kingdom’s political arena in 2015. 2015-2020 is also a 5 year period of Satanic influence on MBS, as he has grown in power and worldwide influence and stature among not only Western countries, but among ‘Kings of the East’, and those who worship the dragon and the beast throughout Middle East / North African countries (MENA – the ‘many’ Arabic and Islamic countries).
Mohammed bin Salman (named Crown Prince, June 2017). He is referred to scripturally as both a Prince and as a King. This is extremely unique and mentioned for a very real reason. He plays a prophetic role as Prince (when he confirms the false peace covenant among many nations throughout MENA regarding Israel and the Palestinians). Please consider that many, if not all, MENA countries are either Arabic and/or Muslim and are financially and politically beholden to Saudi Arabia in one form or another. Religiously, all these countries are beholden to the House of Saud, because it is the ‘custodian’ of Islam’s ‘holiest’ sites in Saudi Arabia. All Muslims must come for Hajj in Saudi Arabia at some point in their life, if capable (those who worship the dragon and the beast). Satanic influence is woven together and throughout ALL of these counties. They will agree to MBS’ confirmation of the covenant, as Crown Prince. They dare not come against the Crown Prince’s wish and confirmation. Thus, they will abide by his confirmation. They have every reason to accept his confirmation, because of their political, financial and religious vested interests with Saudi Arabia. ‘Who can make war or come against the Beast?’
MBS also plays a prophetic role as Saudi Arabia’s 8th King. This will likely occur before he enters the rebuilt Jewish 3rd Temple and causes the Abomination of Desolation (claims to be god and demands to be worshiped as such). Poor man wants to be rich, rich man wants to be prince, prince wants to be king, king wants to be god and rule everything. As such, MBS will likely be the Saudi’s 8th King once he sets foot in the rebuilt Jewish temple half way through the tribulation. After all, he is already the focus of ‘those who worship the dragon and the beast.’ He now wants the Jews to worship him along with the rest of the world (via the destruction of his previous accommodation and approval of the worshipping of the false mystery religions.) It’s not enough that Satan has deceived almost 2 billion Muslims. He now wants to be worshipped by the rest of the earth by Hindus, Buddhists, et.al. Satan destroys the false ‘mystery religion’ being propagated by the False Prophet, so he can be the only focus of mankind’s worship. These false religions served their satanic purpose by deceiving men and leading men away from Christ, now is time to throw these other false religions into the fire so men are forced to worship Satan, through MBS exclusively.
Hence, MBS’ role will have changed from beast/prince to king to Antichrist at this point. He is indwelt by Satan in order for Satan to satisfy his claim that he will rise to be like the true God and to be worshipped as such. As a spiritual entity, Satan can only possess and indwell a flesh and blood human man. Satan has done everything in his power to raise MBS up through the evil bottomless pit of the House of Saud, to become a Crown Prince, to become a King, and now that Satan has possessed him to become the world-wide Antichrist. At this point, MBS is completely under Satan’s authority and power and ensues to blaspheme God and Jesus Christ.
The timing of when MBS became Crown Prince is known (June 2017). When he becomes king is when his father succumbs the throne to MBS (this could be through death or a short political reign for one reason or another – health?). The actual timing is unimportant, all we are told is that the 7th king’s reign is for a ‘short time or while.’ His term could be 5, 6, 7 or 8 years.
Where else is there a family/political dynasty on earth that has had seven (7) consecutive kings that rule a country from the same genetic line? In the Middle East? During the time of Israel’s rebirth from a valley of dry bones to a budding fig tree? Saudi Arabia’s current 7th king and future 8th king fit the Biblical narratives set forth by the Word of God. 7th and 8th kings from the bottomless pit of evil, money, power, influence, corruption (5 Satanic influences). MBS is prince when he confirms the covenant. MBS becomes an Antichrist when he is worshiped as a mujaddid by Muslims, and then becomes the worldwide Antichrist when he is indwelt by Satan.
The timing of John the Apostle’s vision regarding the 8 Kings from the bottomless pit of the House of Saud – 5 ‘fallen’, 1 ‘is current’, 2 ‘are future’.
Why is this even a topic worth mentioning? What is the point? Is there a point? Yes, there is a point. And it is VERY important, from a prophetic viewpoint. In that, it is a ‘viewing point’ of the latter days, leading up to the tribulation. How so?
First, as Christians, we know that the Triune God gave John the Apostle a vision and knowledge of many things pertaining to the days leading up to and into the tribulation and after. The Holy Spirit carried him into the future, from his particular life in time, to witness things that he then explained in his Revelation of Jesus Christ. One of the visions he was given, while in the Holy Spirit, was of the 5 kings that were fallen, a 6th king he was being shown, and that of a 7th king who had not come (but would rule for a short while at some point in the future). Lastly, he was shown a future and last 8th king known and described as the Beast who would be sent to perdition, udder destruction, the lake of fire and brimstone, the second death … alive.
I have attempted to confirm who the 7th and 8th kings are from our point in space and time, relative to the ‘season of the times.’ What about this mysterious sixth king, the king ‘who is’. Why is this king important that John the Apostle was directly being shown? And what possible prophetic importance can he have? Of the 8 kings, why would God single out this particular man?
Consider that God, through the Holy Spirit, could have shown John any or all of the Kings in future ‘real time’. He was not permitted to see the 7th or 8th kings, but only the sixth. What perhaps was God’s reason for this?
The reign of 6th King Abdullah was from 2005 to 2015. This snapshot of time and space is important because it suggests that this time frame is important for us, for Gentiles alive in the final generation. To know that we are indeed in the ‘final season’ prior to our harpazo/rapture and the onset of the tribulation, without any doubt or hesitation. We know that Israel’s prophetic time clock began in 1948. God’s prophetic time clock for the tribulation of Gentile nations suggests that it started during the time of this sixth king. It is beyond the scope of this letter to go into details about what has occurred throughout the entire earth during the time of the sixth king’s reign. Many prophetic things started being revealed over the 5 year period from 2010 to 2015. The time of the sixth king’s reign is a sign post, a flashing light, a notice of when the final season begins and is upon the earth for Gentiles. God has given signs in scripture and the heavens for Jews, and Gentiles alike. The September 23, 2017 occurrence of the ‘great sign in heaven’ is an example of a sign for the Bride of Christ. The 6th Saudi king is a Gentile and a member of the House of Saud and the bottomless pit of evil. His reign (along with all the other past 5 kings and 2 future kings) has been orchestrated by Satan during the growth of this kingdom and the discovery of its bottomless wealth (oil). To a logical mind, clear and sober, this would indicate that God is saying that the age of grace for all Gentiles on earth is coming to a close. It is not important that we don’t know if God considers 2005 or 2015 to be the beginning of the ‘season of the time before the tribulation.’ Just as God spoke generically about the rebirth of Israel, as when you ‘see the fig tree bearing fruit’, he was referring to a time frame or process developing over time. In His divine plan, things develop and take time to grow until their divine timing is ripe to be revealed. Those who can discern can watch this occur, as it happens in ‘real time’ and understand appropriately and accordingly. As God gave a general timeline for Israel, commencing in 1948, he gives a Gentile timeline commencing in 2015. This of course is BEFORE the arrival of the future 7th and 8th kings who would indicate perhaps the middle and end of the ‘Fall Season’ or Season of the Times’ prior to the rapture/harpazo for the Bride and the onset of the tribulation.’
The 5 year period from 2015 to 2020 does indeed represent a 5 year period of great satanic influence on earth of mankind and Gentiles. Time for the ‘Age of Grace’ has almost ended. As I write this letter, there is exactly only three (3) months remaining in 2019 before the world enters 2020 and a ‘new’ decade. Time is running out before the time begins of God’s great wrath on mankind and Gentile nations. We can know this with certainty by looking at the time frame witnessed by John the Apostle of the 6th king from the House of Saud. Six (6) denotes evil man/men. Seven (7) denotes God’s divine completion to his plan or purpose. Eight (8) denotes new era, new epoch, new season, new time span, new series of events. The 7th Saud King indicates that God is finished with Satan’s status quo in Saudi Arabia and of the evil Gentile world. The 8th Saud King indicates that God is ushering in a new time of tribulation and trial for mankind, Jews and Gentiles. Remember, the seven (7) year tribulation is also referred to as the ‘time or week of Jacob’s trouble.’ A week being seven (7) years and Jacob being a reference to Jews and Israel. God is turning his attention back onto Israel, the redemption of the Jews, wrath towards the Gentile world and arranging the coming Millennial Reign of Christ on Earth.
Categories: Revelation of Jesus Christ