Blog note: Jabal Al-Lawz is Mt. Sinai in Saudi Arabia. Specifically, it is the largest mountain (of the seven) that NEOM (Babylon) sits on. The seven mountains are located in the region of Tabuk, in Saudi Arabia. This is also the region that NEOM is being built. The $500 billion ‘silicon valley oasis’ in the desert dream of Mohammed bin Salman (MbS = the beast). Geographically speaking, Mt. Sinai sits in the exact middle of the NEOM. Is all this a coincidence? I don’t think so.
Revelation chapter 17: versus,
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
- The seven heads are seven mountains where NEOM (Babylon) is located, the great whore or great sinful city that is mentioned throughout the Revelation of Jesus Christ.
- Jabal al-Lawz is the highest of the seven mountains and is located in the middle of NEOM.
- The beast that is the eight, but of the seven. Mohammed bin Salman will be the 8th king of Saudi Arabia once his father (current king #7) either passes away or cedes the throne due to illness or infirmity. All current and past kings of Saudi Arabia (the seven) have ALL come from the same genetic lineage of Saud (house of al Saud or Saud). This family line has ruled Saudi Arabia since it become a ‘modern’ country in the early 1900s. Please see my earlier blogs on the lineage of the ‘Saudi Seven’. I have each of the seven kings listed specifically by name and the years of their rule in Saudi Arabia.
- The bottomless pit is Saudi Arabia or the house of Saud. The extended family of al-Saud is estimated at 15,000 people. The number of ‘evil princes’ is estimated at 5,000. Biblically and including God’s divine mathematics, the number five (5) is reserved to represent Satan and Satanic influence on earth. The bottomless pit of evil completely rejects anything and all things of Christ. Christ is completely absent from the family and the kingdom. The family and the kingdom of Saudi Arabia are hard-core Muslim.
- The ten kings are the military/political alliance from ten European countries (Revived Roman Empire) that will give their will (political and military) to the beast for his strength around the world. Please see my earlier blogs regarding the current effort to build a 10 nation alliance or coalition for the beast. The beast needs this coalition to fight against ‘terrorism’ throughout the Middle East and Europe. The beast also needs the military coalition as hedge against Iran’s growing military presence throughout the region. Recently, Iran has announced that it has missiles capable of hitting Europe.
Exodus went into Saudi Arabia, Mt. Sinai located in Saudi Arabia … in the middle of NEOM.
By Michael Gryboski, Christian Post Reporter
A new online documentary video has argued that Moses and the Hebrews went into Saudi Arabia during the Exodus, with the famous Mt. Sinai being in the Arabian Peninsula.
Ryan Mauro, a national security expert, director of the Clarion Intelligence Network and former professor at Liberty University, uploaded a nearly 25-minute long film to YouTube on Dec. 17.
Created with The Doubting Thomas Research Foundation, Mauro’s film argues that Mt. Sinai is the modern day Jebel al-Lawz.
“For generations, we have been taught we had to believe the story of the Exodus on faith alone. We were taught that Mount Sinai was located in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula, but there was barely any evidence found there to make the story of Moses and the Exodus believable,” reads the video’s description.
“A new theory has emerged in recent decades that the real Mount Sinai is actually in Saudi Arabia, along with other stunning evidences … Now, unprecedented footage has been acquired from within Saudi Arabia, bringing the Exodus story to life as never before and potentially shaking up the Middle East.”
Mauro narrates the video, interviewing multiple individuals ranging from a former member of a Jihadist organization to an American pilot who served in the Second World War, who argue that the Saudi Arabian mountain is the biblical Mt. Sinai.
He points to evidence such as a shallow underwater land bridge, called the “Nuweiba Land Bridge,” leading from Egypt to the Arabian Peninsula that could have been used by the Hebrews when, according the biblical account of the Exodus, the Red Sea parted.
Mauro also noted that the area around Jebel al-Lawz included some archaeological evidence indicating an ancient Jewish presence, such as artwork depicting a Menorah and calves.
According to Mauro, the area is fiercely guarded by Saudi officials and is hard to access. There are also plans by the Saudi government to construct a major city in the area, threatening the site and any further evidence that could be discovered.
“The Saudis are constructing a super-city that is planned to be 33 times the size of New York. If all of us don’t take action, Saudi construction in the area may destroy key evidence and prevent excavation for the foreseeable future,” Mauro said in the video.
To try and stop the construction project, Mauro has helped set up a website called sinaiinarabia.com, as well as a nonprofit, to spread awareness.
The claim that Saudi Arabia has the real Mt. Sinai has been around for the past several years, going at least as far back as the 1980s and has many critics.
I went over this internet site and I conceive you have a lot of fantastic info , saved to my bookmarks (:.
Very interesting subject , thankyou for putting up.