Satanic Evil and Influence on Earth and of Men (5)
Five (5) is an imperfect, uneven or ‘odd’ number. There are no multiples of other numbers that lead to five (5). The five (5) “I Will” statements of Lucifer (Isaiah 14:13-14) reflect his deception and boastful ego … or ‘PRIDE’ (pride is made up of five letters). Satan’s ‘PRIDE’ is manifest throughout Revelation, in a number of counterfeit entities that mimic what God, the Father, has done through his only begotten son, Jesus Christ. John the Apostle’s Revelation of Jesus Christ, treats the dragon/serpent, Satan/Devil with the number five (5), to represent his characteristics, actions, behavior, power and influence over mankind and the nations. Five (5) is a number that is NOT divisible into any of God’s divine numbers.
Five-fold Satanically Empowered Counterfeits:
- … “And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, seat, and great authority.” (Rev. 13:2). (Emphasis added).
- Beast Worship. … “…and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast.” (Rev. 13:14). (Emphasis added).
- Beast Image / Worship. … “And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.” (Rev. 13:15). (Emphasis added).
- False Prophet. … “And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.” (Rev 13:12). (Emphasis added). “…he had power to do in the sight of the beast.” (Rev. 13:14). (Emphasis added). “…and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them…” (Rev. 19:20). (Emphasis added.
- False Prophet Miracles. … “And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.” (Rev. 13:14). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: These four (4) verses clearly indicate that Satan provides the beast directly, with his “power, seat and authority”, and the false prophet indirectly, “with all the power of the first beast, to do miracles in the sight of the beast.” The beast and false prophet are satanically driven puppets that are only able to exercise their evil power, as a result of receiving it from Satan. Satan’s power is not omnipotent or omnipresent. Satan’s power is limited in scope and requires his presence. The false prophet can only exercise his power and deceptions when he is in sight (close proximity) of the beast.
Categories: Revelation of Jesus Christ