Satanic Evil and Influence on Earth and of Men (5)
Five (5) is an imperfect, uneven or ‘odd’ number. There are no multiples of other numbers that lead to five (5). The five (5) “I Will” statements of Lucifer (Isaiah 14:13-14) reflect his deception and boastful ego … or ‘PRIDE’ (pride is made up of five letters). Satan’s ‘PRIDE’ is manifest throughout Revelation, in a number of counterfeit entities that mimic what God, the Father, has done through his only begotten son, Jesus Christ. John the Apostle’s Revelation of Jesus Christ, treats the dragon/serpent, Satan/Devil with the number five (5), to represent his characteristics, actions, behavior, power and influence over mankind and the nations. Five (5) is a number that is NOT divisible into any of God’s divine numbers.
Five-Fold Reference to Seven (7) Heads:
- … “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.” (Rev. 12:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.” (Rev. 13:1). (Emphasis added).
- … “So he carried me away in the spirt into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:3). (Emphasis added).
- … “And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth here, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:7). (Emphasis added).
- … “And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.” (Rev. 17:9). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Revelation 17:9 clears up the symbolism of the seven heads. They are the seven (7) mountains where Babylon resides, sits or rests upon. These could be individual mountains, mountain ranges or mountains within a mountain range. In any case, these are mountains and not hills. Physical Babylon city rests nestled with seven (7) physical, geographic mountains. There are many verses in chapter 18 (15, 17, 19 and 21) which indicate that Babylon city is also within easy eyesight of sea(s) or ocean(s). As indicated, physical Babylon city rests within seven (7) mountains that are in very close proximity to sea routes. Later in this book, a detailed analysis is provided regarding this author’s discerning case for the great city of NEOM (in Saudi Arabia) to be the future Babylon as described in the Revelation of Jesus Christ. You will not find it on any map today!
Categories: Revelation of Jesus Christ