Kings of Saudi Arabia (1932–present)
|Name||Lifespan||Reign start||Reign end||Family|
|Ibn Saud||15 January 1875 –
9 November 1953 (aged 78)
|22 September 1932 (age 57)||9 November 1953
|Saud||12 January 1902 –
23 February 1969 (aged 67)
|9 November 1953 (age 51)||2 November 1964
|Faisal||14 April 1906 –
25 March 1975(aged 68)
|2 November 1964 (age 57)||25 March 1975
|Khalid||13 February 1913 –
13 June 1982(aged 69)
|25 March 1975 (age 62)||13 June 1982
|Fahd||1921 – 1 August 2005 (aged 84)||13 June 1982 (age 61)||1 August 2005
|Abdullah||1 August 1924 –
23 January 2015(aged 90)
|1 August 2005 (age 81)||23 January 2015
|Salman||31 December 1935 (age 82)||23 January 2015 (age 79)||Incumbent||Saud|
Revelation 17:10 …And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 17:11 … And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Note: all eight kings are from the genetic house of “Saud”).
Mohammed Bin Salman (MBS) is next King in the line of the house/genetics of Saud. He (MBS) is the eighth King in the line of Saud(i) Kings. He (MBS) is directly descendent (is of the seven that came before him) of the line of Saud. Since he is human and evil, he will go into “perdition.”
Perdition began as a word meaning “utter destruction“; that sense is now archaic, but it provides a clue about the origins of the word. “Perdition” was borrowed into English in the 14th century from Anglo-French perdiciun and ultimately derives from the Latin verb perdere, meaning “to destroy.”
Definition of perdition for English Language Learners: the state of being in hell forever as punishment after death.
Mohammed Bin Salman’s (MBS) father is “Salman” (Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud). He is the current or incumbent Saudi Arabia King from the line of Saud. Salman was crowned as the new King of Saudi Arabia on 23 January 2015 following the death of his half-brother, King Abdullah. Salman was born on 31 December 1935, and is reported to be the 25th son of Ibn Saud, the first monarch and founder of Saudi Arabia. Salman and his six full brothers make up the Sudairi Seven. Sudairi is also spelled Sudairy or Sudayri, is the commonly used name for a powerful alliance of seven full brothers within the House of Saud. Their father King Abdulaziz ‘Ibn Saud’ had more sons with their mother Hussa Sudairi than he did with any of his other wives. They are also sometimes referred to as the Sudairi Clan or the Sudairi faction.
Current Reign of King Salman (1/23/2015 to ?):
With the death of the old King, the new King (Salman) immediately began to consolidate power on behalf of the clan. His son Mohammad bin Salman (MBS) became both minister of defense and secretary general of the Court, combining two of the most powerful offices in the government. Mohammad bin Salman (MBS) was named as deputy crown prince by his father on June 21, 2017, thus effectively putting the future of the throne in the Sudairi Seven clan’s firm grip.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was established in 1932. He (King Salman being the current, incumbent king) is the seventh king in the line of Saud. King Salman is also one of the Sudairi Seven (the powerful alliance of the seven full brothers with the House of Saud). Revelation 17:10 indicates that “he must continue a short space.” This means that his reign will be relatively short compared to the reign of the six kings in the line of Saud that came before him. If he lives to January 23, 2019, he will have only been king for four (4) years and will be 83 years old. His current health is questionable which may be one reason he recently (June 21, 2017) named his son, Mohammed Bin Salman (MBS) to be “crown prince” and next in line for the kingship (8th King of Saudi Arabia of the line or house of Saud).
- Revelation 17:11 indicates that there will be a “future” king, or eighth and final king of Saudi Arabia from the house or line of Saud. By logic, this would be Salman’s son, Mohammed Bin Salman (MBS) who is now designated as “the crown prince” of Saudi Arabia.
- In the one year that Mohammed Bin Salman (MBS) was made “crown prince” he has solidified internal Saudi Arabian political power to himself. He is attempting to remake Saudi Arabia and build a business climate away from oil. He is also attempting to reshape the culture of Saudi Arabia and leans towards a much more moderate version of Islam that is respectful of other religions around the world. Lastly, Mohammed Bin Salman (MBS) announced in October of 2017 that he envisions a “great city” called NEOM that will be a key gem or component in his Vision 2030 initiative to bring Saudi Arabia into the 20th A $2 trillion sovereign wealth fund (world’s largest) is being formed to finance this city project. It will literally be the largest city in the world, based on planned square miles or kilometers.
- Upon his father’s death or passing of the throne, Mohammed Bin Salmen (MBS) would be king of Saudi Arabia and the official ruler of NEOM (Babylon).
- The stated goal of Mohammed Bin Salman is to have NEOM construction underway in 2020 with an influx of workers from around the world (those from nations, tribes, tongues, clans, peoples).
- NEOM (Babylon) is slated to be built in approximately ten (10) year stages, with the first stage being completed on/about 2030.
- Just as the original Tower of Babel in Nimrod’s time was not allowed to be completed by God, NEOM (Babylon) will not allowed to be completed and will be destroyed at Christ’s Second Coming (Great Day of the Lord) by a cataclysmic earthquake that will destroy and split the city into three parts (Revelation 16:19).
- It is likely that NEOM will not see its 10th anniversary in 2030.
- Mohammed Bin Salman (MBS) is a normal or natural man. He is not the false prophet. MBS will be the King or ruler of Saudi Arabia which “hosts” the “great city” or NEOM Babylon within its borders. Just as the Vatican is a special political entity in Rome, NEOM is a special political entity in Saudi Arabia.
- Revelation 17:11 indicates that the eighth (8th) king goes into perdition (udder destruction). The Beast (antichrist) and False Prophet who are thrown alive immediately into the “Lake of fire and brimstone” at the conclusion of Christ’s Second Coming (Great Day of the Lord).
- The Beast (antichrist) will not be revealed until the restrainer (Holy Spirit) is removed and the true Church, Bride of Christ is raptured before the start of the Tribulation period.
- NEOM will grow and prosper unlike any city ever before on earth, during the Tribulation period.
Let me put this into a little more context for you.
Immediately preceding Revelation 17:10-11 is another verse, “And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the women sitteth.” The Apostle John is describing “where” he sees the great city, the great whore, where she sitteth. This is a physical, geographical location.
Five-Fold Reference to Seven (7) Crowns Heads:
… “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.” (Rev. 12:3). (Emphasis added).
… “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.” (Rev. 13:1). (Emphasis added).
… “So he carried me away in the spirt into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:3). (Emphasis added).
… “And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth here, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev. 17:7). (Emphasis added).
… “And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.” (Rev. 17:9). (Emphasis added).
Commentary: Verse 17:9 clears up the symbolism of the seven heads. They are the seven (7) mountains where NEOM Babylon resides, sits or rests upon. These are mountains and not hills. Physical NEOM Babylon city rests nestled among seven (7) physical, geographic mountains. There are many verses in chapter 18 (15, 17, 19 and 21) which indicate that Babylon city is also within easy eyesight of sea(s) or ocean(s). As indicated, physical NEOM Babylon city rests within seven (7) mountains on nearby sea routes.
List of the Seven Highest Peaks in the Midian Mountains
“The Seven Crowns or Mountains of NEOM Babylon”
|Jabal Al-Lawz||2,549||28°39′16″N 35°18′18″E|
|Jabal Al Qalom||2,367||28°35′45″N 35°20′03″E|
|Jabal Maqla||2,326||28°59’67”N 35°33’54”E|
|Jabal Ad-Dubbagh||2,315||27°51′38″N 35°44′22″E|
|Jabal Harb||1,962||27°57′39″N 35°39′27″E|
|Jabal Huwad||1,832||28°28′15″N 35°34′27″E|
|Jabal Shar||1,784||27°38′52″N 35°44′32″E|
- The Midian Mountains are a range that extends from the Northwest of NEOM to the Southeast of NEOM, directly through the center of NEOM’s geographical footprint.
- Jabal Al-Lawz, is the central-most point (and highest mountain) in NEOM and of the Midian Mountains.
- Jabal Al-Lawz, the highest mountain sits at apx. 2,500 meters.
- The Christ angle (from the great pyramid of Giza in Egypt) points directly to (and through) Bethlehem (birth place of Christ) and to (and through) the mountain known as Jabal Al Lawz in the MIDDLE of NEOM Babylon (birth place of the Antichrist?). Both Bethlehem and Jabal Al Lawz sit on EXACTLY the same point of longitude (35.2 East)
- Bethlehem (in Israel) latitude and longitude = 31°70’53”N 35°19’36”E
- Jabal Al Lawz (in NEOM Babylon) latitude and longitude = 28°39′16″N 35°18′18″E
- ALL seven (7) mountains of NEOM Babylon sit EXACTLY on the 35° latitude and form a straight line pointing North AND intersecting Bethlehem (birthplace of Christ) at 35°.
- Jabal Al-Lawz is debated as being the original Mt. Sinai of Biblical antiquity. Galatians 4:25 … “Mount Sinai in Arabia.”(Exodus 19:2, 19:11, 19:18, 19:20, 19:23, 24:16, 31:18, 34:2, 34:4, 34:29, 34:32, Leviticus 7:38, 25:1, 26:46, 27:34, Numbers 3:1, 28:6, Deuteronomy 33:2, Judges 5:5, Nehemiah 9:13, Galatians 4:24).
- Is it an ironic coincidence that this mountain is the largest mountain in all of NEOM?
Very well written post. It will be beneficial to anyone who usess it, as well as myself. Keep up the good work – looking forward to more posts.
AWESOME article! I wrote something way back believing that the Saudi Kings were a fulfillment to the “Seven Kings” of Revelation 17. Went years and years without finding others that thought this until finding this website!! Love the connection with MBS and Neom, WOW! I’M NOW A NIGHTWATCHMAN FAN! THANKS!
Hi, could you send me some of your research?
Hi could you please send me some of your research on this? Thanks
My research is contained in my book. Thank you and God Bless You.